IRL - Wife and BF full of surprises

Story Info
Jacking off to real-life experiences.
1.1k words
4.38
7.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been in the habit lately of jacking, stroking and edging to past fuck sessions and kinked out scenarios. My first wife realized that I had a tendency to rent bisexual videos, MMF, FFM. This was in the late 80's early 90's. She was a fuck-machine and she loved anal. She especially loved me eating her and finger banging her with 2 fingers. On our porn nights we would both douche our asses and I'd fuck her and she would finger me.

I convinced her a couple times to invite guys to join us in our hot tub. This was a naked-fest, with plenty of booze or wine, and each time we moved into the bedroom. I directed the guys. I'd lube her ass and pussy, not that she needed it, and would lube-jack the guys. I'd hold her ass cheeks open and let the guys fuck her ass. She would cum at least 10 times, no joke. She was such a fucking horny woman. As an example, she would meet me in the entry way from our garage when I would come home from work. Naked on the floor, legs or ass spread open. It would be an immediate pump and dump.

Eventually, we had a guy and good friend join us. He was handsome, relaxed, and a complete stud. Keep in mind this was far in advance of things like craigslist. We partied together occasionally, and one evening we had too much to drink for him to drive home. I asked her if I could have him join us as we were laying in bed. She said, "you want to suck his cock don't you?" Hell yes! I really want to but I want you to share it with me. So we invited him and set up the scene. He was all for it. I devoured his cock, licked his ass and she did the same. He was in heaven. This would become a regular occurrence and happened many times after. He would cum in her mouth and she would French kiss me so I could have a taste. His cock was stunning. I'm not sure the exact size but it would have been at least seven to eight inches and fat. The first time I saw him hard I was mesmerized by this fuck pole. I would suck his cock and get it slobbery wet and she would gush pussy juice knowing he would be humping the fuck out of her. I would eat her pussy after he unloaded in her pussy and on her hairy cunt. She tried to take his cock in her ass but it was too big.

One Saturday afternoon we had waited for over a month to get together. We were primed. I started by sucking his cock while we were standing in the kitchen catching up...and she did a hand slide into her pussy. Sloppy pussy sounds and juice was running down her thighs watching us. He pulled his cock out shot a load on my tongue then directed it toward her hand in her pussy. In a daze we watch her sucked the cum from her hands. One thing I didn't tell you she was a stunning woman with big breasts. Her body was perfectly sculpted. She was 5' 7", 125 lbs., with creamy-white skin. She had a nice bush but not overly grown out. We loved watching her jack herself off. Her tits would bounce and sway. Unbelievable!

That day we decided to segment one hour each to pleasure each person. So two on one. By this time we knew what tripped each others triggers. So three hours of edging, sucking, finger-banging, asshole licking, and lots of nasty talk. That day was her first double penetration. She was on top of him and enjoying a nice ride. Up and down, slicking his cock with her pussy. I needed her ass. I moved in behind and dripped saliva down her ass on to my cock-head. Then pushed in. We stayed like that for a while, and taking in the moment. We worked her holes until she burst with pussy juice all over him.

I remember us taking a break in the hot tub. I was having a cocktail. I mentioned that I'd like to fuck him. No one said anything for a while. He broke the silence and said, "I want you to fuck me. I use a dildo and jack off to our fuck sessions." With that we moved back to the bedroom. I finally fucked his ass. There wasn't a big work up to it. I hadn't cum yet but was leaking like crazy. You can only imagine edging for two hours. His cock was hard as steel. She was on the bed finger-banging herself at first, she was going wild sexually. What happened next, I had no idea and we had never talked about this - She came near us on her knees as I was stroking my dick in and out of his ass. He was moaning like a powerless fuck-hole and loving it. Suddenly without warning she arched her hips up and forward and started pissing on his ass and back. The piss was running down his crack and on my dick and balls. I was so fucking surprised and horny I pummeled his ass. He was cussing and say wild shit. "You fucking slut...I love being pissed on, fuck my ass you cock lover." I started cumming on his crack and asshole, shooting cum like a piston. I don't thing I've every shot a load like that since. She finished pissing, and cum was dripping out his cock on the sheets and she pushed him away and licked it from the sheets. She and I both took turns devouring his cock and she took a nice load while I laid my head sideways and watch his cock throb cum in her mouth.

Never before and not since have I been in that kind of scene. I've wanted it but having that kind of commitment, trust and safety never presented itself. She and I separated months later because she started having a real problem with alcohol and bouts of anger. But the lingering raw sexual antics were insane. From then on I was a full on cock sucking, getting jacked, sucked and fingered bisexual. Now I'm not so much into being butt fucked, but I love ass play, licking and occasional pissing - giving and receiving piss on my cock and down my ass crack and on my balls.

Maybe one day I'll meet my sexual equal at least in conversation.