All Comments on 'Iron Man Trist'

by namelorb

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
why would a sane straight man do this?

I figured he had a serious illness like a brain tumor not that he is just gay and has a 24 hr virus. Stupid.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
Good read gave you a 5

for effort

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
well

not very believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
That was just terrible

Even the premise was awful. He's sick, so out of the blue, with no conversation with his wife, he decides to pimp her out? And why would anyone of the three agree to that stupid suggestion? It makes his wife a cheating slut. It makes him a willing cuckold. It makes Barb have to face a husband that has slept with another woman. And how about Dale? He's going to risk his marriage for a one time fling with the wife of a friend? Even for fiction this was ludicrous. No stars for absolute, complete drivel.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
5 for effoct and story content

and for pissing off the asshole annolny!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
more believable than annony being a mna and I gave it a 5

I bet your ex wife dances in the street nude every fucking night , now that she is rid of your sorry ass annony, you little boy

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mixed review

I enjoyed the story despite it making no sense whatsoever. On this occasion H was temporarily unavailable for sex due to sickness. But aren't all H's temporarily unavailable for one reason or another (for example, being at work).

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
And A 1

For a lousy story. Which it was. Very unbelievable. Even if it was just a story. There has to be some shred of believability. Also to just piss off Bonnie as anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One of the most dumb stories here...

You did cost me some points of my IQ by reading this story. The quality on this board goes down more and more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
so I have to ask

Does the wife love Sam enough to let him have a wild night with a slut?

Would she all happy and excited that he talked to a woman too long at a party?

Oh Hell NO.

thebuffalothebuffaloover 8 years ago

Although the writing and plot could use some thought, it isn't a bad little read. I couldn't give it anymore and it doesn't deserve any less.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Another twilight zone story...

Another twilight zone story...1st - I could understand the story if the husband had any prolonged illness, but he only was ill for one night....2nd - And also if the friend was single; 3rd - How could the other spouse accept this deal? Was she having fun cheating on her husband? 4th - How could his wife be so selfish and go have fun with another man, knowing his husband was ill? 5th - Not happy with it, she fucked the lover in the bed her husband was ill...So with all these unbelievable facts, this must have happened in a twilight zone...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I started it,

and once I realized it was not a long term illness and started reading the conditions I couldn't not go another line. The premise is stupid for people who are not already swingers or who had not already taken very significant steps down that path.

1 Star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lousy read

Gave you a 1 for effort. Anytime that idiot vastiesmith or bonnie calls something erotic, count on it, it's just the opposite. She wouldn't know erotica if it bit her in the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not Too Very Believable

On those very rare occasions when I think I would like him to give his blessings for a trusted friend and me to engage in guilt-free sex, I imagine giving him free rein with my best friend or sister. And...no way in Hell. I don't trust anyone, including myself, to believe this to be a one-night-only situation. Amusing story at best. Vague in the beginning. I thought the husband was dying. Now, if that was the case, I could maybe understand what he did and why he did it. Sorry. No stars for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not Too Very Believable

On those very rare occasions when I think I would like him to give his blessings for a trusted friend and me to engage in guilt-free sex, I imagine giving him free rein with my best friend or sister. And...no way in Hell. I don't trust anyone, including myself, to believe this to be a one-night-only situation. Amusing story at best. Vague in the beginning. I thought the husband was dying. Now, if that was the case, I could maybe understand what he did and why he did it. Sorry. No stars for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not Too Very Believable

On those very rare occasions when I think I would like him to give his blessings for a trusted friend and me to engage in guilt-free sex, I imagine giving him free rein with my best friend or sister. And...no way in Hell. I don't trust anyone, including myself, to believe this to be a one-night-only situation. Amusing story at best. Vague in the beginning. I thought the husband was dying. Now, if that was the case, I could maybe understand what he did and why he did it. Sorry. No stars for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One thing nobody will accuse B.T of is having class.

It is a dumb cuck and slut story, no good reason to do this.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Husband is a pimp , as well as a cuck for the whorewife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous