Iron Rose Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why? Do you think all people are criminals like you?"

"What the fuck?" Alejandro had lost it.

He wanted to go and beat the crap out of Carter but got surprised when Miguel gripped his hand before he could hurt his bother. "Do not touch him." He looked at Mark. "Leave us alone."

Both Alex and Mark left the two of them alone. Miguel promised himself not to act emotional. In fact, he was gonna act really tough although he knew it was gonna be hard.

"Stop messing with my mother because I know you threatened her." He warned, getting even closer.

"You mother?" Miguel raised his eyebrow. "I don't even know who she is. To be honest, Carter, I have no interest in your life or what you do. It's not like are of any importance to me."

"I know you got to her and you want her to separate Christian and I." He barked, clenching his fists. "I also know that you want to get into Christian's good books but he's with me. He loves me and he'll always love me."

Miguel knew where this was going. He simply burst into laughter, folding his arms on his chest. He then rubbed on his temple, giving that mocking smile that Carter hated. He knew Miguel was trying to make him hurt.

"Oh, so this is about Christian." He asked, chuckling to himself. "Anyway, I understand you completely. Being in that situation, I understand how bad it feels like to be used. I know very well that Christian is using you to forget about me. Now that he knows I'm completely innocent, it's normal for him to dump the replacement for the original, the true love of his life." He pointed at himself, smiling even brighter. He had no idea why it felt so bad saying that.

"What?"

Carter couldn't believe what he was hearing. Miguel had the nerves to insult him like that? It hurt like hell and he wasn't gonna let that go.

"I am sure Christian loves me." Carter argued, dropping his hands furiously. He was just so angry. "He never loved you. You only lured him into your riches by blackmailing him."

"Is that what he told you or did you just choose to believe that." Miguel slowly started walking towards Carter, not losing the smile on his face. "I actually never loved him. But he followed me like a dog until we officially became lovers. I have never been one to go after men, no. Unlike you, many men fall at my feet."

"I want you to stay away from my family, my friends and most especially Christian." He said angrily pointing at him. "I will not take you going after him. I will fight you. Be warned."

With those words, Carter quickly turned and started leaving. But before he even took a few steps, Miguel just laughed and said something that made him stop.

"You can't lose something that was never yours to begin with." Miguel said, a little loudly. "If I were you, I would start looking for a man that truly loves me and not someone I confuse loves me."

Carter furiously turned and shook his head. His face was getting red and his breaths were getting harsh. He couldn't believe how cynical Miguel was. His heart was pounding deep in his chest, threatening to rip out. He had had it with this nonsense. He needed to end it.

He slowly started walking towards Miguel with anger on his face. He was boiling.

"You are the one that should stop fooling yourself." Carter chuckled angrily, dropping his hands. "I want nothing from you because you and Christian are a past. Christian is happy with me because he has everything he could ever need. We are happy and he will never leave me for you."

"You are sure about that?" Miguel beamed, angering Carter even more. "Christian is a free spirit and because of that he needs a man who..." He paused and breathed in audibly, sounding as if he was moaning in pleasure. It made Carter's blood to boil. "...who exhibits passion all the time. I am sorry to burst your bubble but you are not that man."

Carter swallowed his pain and shook his head. "I am not going to discuss this with you because I know exactly what Christian feels for me!"

He started walking away but Miguel followed him with his catwalk and walked in front of him, stopping him in his tracks. They were standing face to face, looking into each other's eyes. That was when Miguel saw that he had his mother's eyes and her hair.

"Ahhh yes..." Miguel started, slowly moving his hands all over his chest. "Tell me, while making love does he hold you so tight in his embrace that you feel that you can never escape from him ever?"

Carter was getting confused, hurt because of what Miguel was telling him. But Miguel had wonderful seductive smile on his face, remembering all the time he and Christian made love. Those had been wonderful times. He could remember how Christian had kissed him all over the first time they had made love, how tight he had held him and how he had confessed how much he loved him as he fed from his sweet cookie. Those had been happy times. Thinking about it made his body warm as a shiver ran down his spine.

"Do you sweat so much that it looks like he is loving you under the rain?" The look on Carter's face was priceless. "Tell me," Miguel continued as he bit his lips seductively. "Does his eyes change and look like those of a tiger and his hand... oh... his hands..." He moaned as he moved his own hands all over his chest. "...his hands touch you in a uniquely wild way? Do you feel at a certain point your life is in danger because you can't breathe from too much pleasure?"

At that point, Carter was battling with tears as the stunned look of utter shock rested on his face. He was only moments from crying because Miguel hurt him so terribly that he got weaker. He couldn't believe that was what Miguel was telling him, their bedroom action. He hated him so much.

"If you honestly tell me that he makes you feel all those things then..." He paused and winked, dropping his gorgeous head. Somehow, seeing Carter's look in his eyes made him regret telling him that. He shouldn't have said it at all. "...I will believe that he loves you as much as he does me. If not..." He got serious and rasped, dropping his hand to his hip. "...forget about that man. No matter how much you or tries to deny it... it doesn't matter. Christian is mine."

Carter felt a tear go down his cheeks which he quickly rubbed. If only someone could see his heart then they would have probably seen blood gushing out because Miguel had pierced his heart with all those hateful words that felt like they were flames of fire on arrows. He couldn't even begin to imagine what went on in the bedroom with Miguel and Christian.

"You bought everyone that was around you and no wonder you are alone." Carter accused, definitely going out of topic. "They don't love you but I have everyone's love."

"It doesn't matter what you say, Carter." Miguel laughed. "It won't still change the fact that Christian is crazy about me. You can say whatever you want but just keep an eye on Christian if he truly loves you. Coming back here was a grave mistake because you didn't do shit to me."

***

"Are you okay, man?" George asked, looking at his depressed friend. "You look like road kill. What's going on? Why did you call me here so urgently?"

"I messed up, George." He said, rubbing through his hair. "I made a really big mistake. I didn't trust Miguel when he needed me to. I had hurt him so bad. I feel like a big baboon."

"What are you saying? I told you that boy wouldn't ever forgive you for not trusting him." George said with a serious look on his face. "By why are you stressing yourself? Maybe what had happened was destined to happen. Besides, that boy isn't a saint. He recently fired Laura from her job and made things harder for her."

Christian raised his face and stared at George. "No! You shouldn't ever accuse him of doing that without any proof. Miguel wouldn't do that. I made a mistake of not trusting him and I am now regretting it."

George was surprised he was hearing that from a man that had not given a hoot about Miguel.

"I don't think you should trust him as much again." George warned.

"I still feel like a jerk for not trusting him." He buried his head between his palms. "What am I gonna do?"

***

Miguel was seated on the couch enjoying his coffee before he heard his phone ringing. He looked at the phone and just rolled his eyes. Then he got up from the couch and answered.

"Brandon..."

"I am sure you are happy." He said harshly on the other side of the phone, breathing as if he was running out of air. "I am at the police station."

"What the heck are you doing there?" Miguel was surprised and confused. "What did you do?"

"You boyfriend finally managed to put me here." Brandon chuckled in his deep manly voice. "You better get me out of here soon. I want you to side with me."

Miguel sighed and then cleared his voice. "I can't do anything for now. You have to face the consequences of what you did."

He cut the call and threw the phone on the couch. Then he started wondering why Brandon had to be arrested when one of their most important plans was getting into action. Shit! He knew he had to do something to help him.

He quickly turned and simply froze. His heart started racing, feeling as if he was about to have a heart attack... his body felt hot and cold... his eyes remained were they were and everything remained quiet. He could have sworn that if ever a pin fell, he would have heard it.

Christian was standing in front of him, looking into his eyes. Fuck! Christian had never been so vulnerable in his entire life before. He felt like a dog. He was sweating although it was a little chilly. He was trembling in fear and he just couldn't stop staring into Miguel's beautiful eyes that seemed to be calling to him. He was looking really beautiful, more beautiful than he had ever seen him. Fuck! Why did he have to destroy something so beautiful?

"What are you doing here?" Miguel was harsh. "I thought I made it clear to you that..."

"I came here to apologize and to ask for forgiveness, Miguel." Chris couldn't recognize his own voice. "I am sorry for not trusting you."

When Miguel heard that, he still couldn't believe it was Christian standing there. He looked really handsome but that man had disrespected him so much. "Really?" He folded his arms, chuckling to himself. "The other day, you were accusing me of all sorts of things, Christian. What changed?"

"I met Peter." He confessed. "He told me what happened and I realized how foolish I was for not trusting you."

"You think that was foolish?" Miguel snapped, shouting at Christian. "We had something special between us and I told you I never back out on my words. I promised you that I wouldn't hurt anyone but you hurt me terribly, Christian. I can't believe that even after telling you severally that I didn't kill your father, you had to rely on Peter's words. I guess I was wrong." He shook his head. "I don't think you're the man I thought you were."

He started walking away but Christian pulled him closer and their faces almost touched. He couldn't take the heat he was feeling. Miguel still had a strong hold on him. He couldn't control himself. He wanted to kiss him so bad.

"I don't even get why you are here, Christian." He breathed, looking into his beautiful eyes. "Why are you here if you are so in love with Carter?"

"I..."

"I had told you a thousand times that I didn't kill your father but you never believed in me."

Christian licked his lips, slowly moving his hands to Miguel's waist. He couldn't take it anymore. He tried to hold Miguel's waist tightly but Miguel pulled away from him, trying to get away. But Christian only pulled him closer to himself.

Miguel didn't like what was happening. First Christian had hurt him and then he had slept with his brother.

"It was a very difficult time." Chris defended himself. "It was difficult for me since you were always so mysterious."

Miguel swallowed his breath as he slowly got away from his love. "I don't want you anymore, Christian. I don't want you around. Please, just go."

"But..."

"Christian, you are with someone else now." He literally yelled. "I won't take you taking me for a fool. Let me live my life and..."

He heard his phone ring which he quickly picked. "I am on my way."

He cut the call and then moved on to Christian. "I have to go now. I have something very urgent to take care of."

But Christian was still standing there, looking at Miguel like a lost soul. He wanted to hold Miguel, kiss him and make love to him the entire day, till eternity. He didn't care what others thought. But then he was also feeling guilty for sleeping with Carter. He shouldn't have done what he did. But he had been out of his mind with thoughts.

"What are you still doing?"

"You haven't told me that you've forgiven me."

Hearing him, Miguel simply laughed. "What do you really want from me, Christian?" Miguel asked, shaking his head. "I thought you didn't give a hoot about what happens. Why are you here? Do you want my forgiveness or..." He started getting closer, his lips almost touching Christian's. Christian's breaths started getting harsh and hot. "...do you want things to go back to the way they were between the two of us?"

Christian tried to open his mouth to give Miguel a piece of his mind but...

"Oh..." Miguel laughed, backing away a little. "...I completely forgot that you're seeing the sandwich boy." He needed to make Chris believe that he hated Carter. "He's good, a dreamer. But the man is way too naïve for you. He's not your type."

He got closer to Christian, his hands gripping his waist. He was now breathing heavily as if he was running out of air. Miguel could have sworn his heart sounded just like a washing machine.

"You are wild, Christian." He teased, rubbing on his waist. "Very, very wild but I need to leave. If you still have something to say, why don't you see me another day because I am way too busy now. I have to attend to something very important. Maybe we can still talk about what you feel for me."

He turned away to leave but got the shock of his life when Christian pulled his arm and brought him closer. He held his waist, pulling him even closer. Then he did something even more shocking, something Miguel hadn't expected. He closed the space in between them and started kissing Miguel's lips.

Miguel's body became frozen when he felt Christian's lips on his. His heart missed a beat as a shiver ran down his spine, making him filled with lust. Fuck! The way Christian's lips felt... the tenderness with which he kissed him... the way he sucked on his lips. It was like a wild dream that he didn't wanna wake up from. It was too good to be true. He felt weak in his knees that he held on tightly to Christian's arms. He wanted to pull away but he couldn't. He just closed his eyes and started kissing the man back.

Christian on the other hand was on cloud nine... he felt as if he was in a frozen river, filled with Miguel's love and sensations. Fuck! He had missed kissing Miguel, hearing him moan and the way he smelt. He hated how vulnerable Miguel made him feel. But it was all worth it.

They continued kissing until they couldn't breathe and their lips were swollen. Then with a final peck, they pulled away and looked into each other's eyes. Christian's hands went to Miguel's cheeks, caressing them, enjoying the feel of Miguel's soft skin on his hands. He was so horny that his cock was iron hard.

"If you have something to tell me, you will tell me tonight." Miguel's voice was sexy. God! He had missed Christian so much. "If you don't feel anything for me then don't come over to my house and don't look for me, ever... but if you do, I promise I will hold you with all my strength of my body that none will ever come between us."

He passed his hands seductively on Christian's lips and turned and left the house. Christian remained there looking really confused without any idea of what to do. He didn't want to hurt Carter or Miguel, especially since he had recently slept Carter and he didn't want to lead him on. What was he going to do?

***

"Oh yeah," Daniel enthused, rushing to Christian when he saw him. "Just the man that I had been looking for."

"Really?" He smiled. "Why?"

"Well, there is a letter that came today." He started. "There will be a grand party at Kings Hotel tomorrow and I was sent two invitations. Since you're a really important man to this foundation, I wanted to invite you to go with me."

"That's great." He smiled brightly, shaking his head. "What's the party about?"

"I am not exactly sure." Daniel said. "But I know that there will be many important guests there and other organizations. This might be an opportunity to maybe get someone to invest."

"I will come."

"Alright, I'll go and get the invitation."

He left and Christian saw Carter talking to some kids with a guitar, probably teaching them how to play. He was smiling brightly and somehow, Christian just felt even more confused. He remembered what Miguel had told him, the kiss and everything else.

Meanwhile, Carter was trying everything just to forget about what Miguel had told him. He was still hurt and he had come straight to the foundation. He needed some time to forget and believe that Christian loved him so much. He was really jealous because the way Miguel had said it, Carter couldn't help but wonder when Christian was gonna make him feel that way. He needed to feel that way when Christian made love to him.

He got up and told the kids to take guitar and that he was gonna find them inside. They left and he quickly turned to find Christian looking at him. He quickly rushed to him and gave him a peck on the lips. Christian smiled and rubbed on Carter's cheeks, getting even more confused.

"My love, where have you been?" Carter sighed. "I have been looking for you."

"I am sorry." Christian apologized. "I came to your house but they told me you were not there."

"Yeah!" carter said happily, holding Christian's hands sweetly, kissing them all over. "Mom bought a new house and so we had to go check it out. It's really big and you will not believe what she did to..." Carter stopped talking when he saw how his man was looking like.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked, looking into his eyes. "What's wrong?"

Christian felt really scared and cold. He looked into Carter's eyes and tried to open his mouth but he was scared.

"I went to Miguel's house." He said abruptly, watching as Carter lost the smile on his face. "I went to see him to apologize for accusing him of my father's death."

Carter felt weak in the knees as his mother's words slipped through his mind with Miguel's words. He was really scared and mad because of what Christian had just said. How dare Christian go to Miguel's house to apologize, he thought as he clenched his fists?

"The truth is that..." He sighed, feeling really drained and tired. "...he hasn't exactly had it easy with everyone accusing him. The thing is that I feel guilty for what had happened."

Now Carter was definitely scared and extremely mad. His heart was beating so fast that he felt blood running fast through his veins. He was preventing his breaths from coming out harshly. He didn't want Chris to know he was mad.

"Miguel isn't exactly innocent of everything else he has one." He rasped. He then moved closer to Christian feeling more hurt. "So what now? Are you gonna go back to him now that you know the truth?"

Christian gave a short laugh. "It's absurd that you're thinking like this." Where was that even coming from, he thought as he lost the smile on his face? He could see jealous on Carter's face.

"Alright..." Carter chuckled bitterly. "I have a proposal for you."

"Which is?"

"If you want to be with me then I don't want you seeing Miguel." He said, sounding as if he was warning Christian.

To say Christian was surprised wouldn't begin to cover it all. He got serious, looking at Carter as if he had just grown another head. He could tell that Carter was angry at him because of what he had said. He had never seen him look the way he was.