Iron Rose Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Excuse me?" He asked, raising his eyebrows. He was exactly happy with the ultimatum. He found himself stuck between a rock and a hard place. "I don't like rules in my relationship and..."

"Then what the fuck do you want, uh?" Carter yelled, stamping his foot to the ground. He had never been so angry in his life before. "Was I just someone that you could sleep with and walk away? Is that what this is all about? Do you think you can..."

"Stop this nonsense, Carter." Christian spoke softly. He didn't wanna cause a scene. "There is nothing to be mad about here. I just told you that I went to apologize for..."

"Fine!" carter raised his hands as if he was surrendering. The anger in his voice could be felt. "You've got to say what you had to say but hear what I have to say." He warned, pointing at Christian, surprising him even more. "It is either you stay away from Miguel or you stay away from me, Christian. Make your decision and tell me. I will be waiting for you tonight and if you don't show up, our relationship is over."

He furiously walked past him and stormed him, leaving Christian shocked and puzzled. He had never seen Carter like that before. He sounded mad. Damn! He even looked mad and it scared the shit out Christian.

Poor thing... now he was confused as ever. Miguel had told him to show up that same night so that they could talk and now Carter too? He was really confused.

***

"Yes, can you please help me get out?" Miguel asked with that sexy voice of his. "I really need your help."

He was in his office and he was calling the secretary of the state to release Brandon from jail. There was no way he was gonna be involved so he called the only man that he needed help from.

"Alright, sir."

The man had agreed and now Miguel was happy. His happiness had doubled because the video Alejandro had released with the help of his wife Ximena had gone viral and he could only imagine the look on Felix's face when he watched the news. Served him.

As he was busy smiling, he received a call from Alex and he didn't even take time to answer it.

"Alejandro!"

"We have a problem, Miguel." Alex sounded so worried.

"A problem?" Miguel frowned. "Why? What's going on?"

"There was a problem." Alex was breathless and it made Miguel worried. "I don't know how it happened but... Felix... He..." He paused and took a deep breath. "He went to my wife's station and I don't know how... but her boss told her that she had to interview Felix on national Television."

"And..."

"I... I don't know how but... but he had the real video." Alex shuddered. "He showed the entire world the real video and now everyone is supporting him. Even his party is 100 percent behind him."

Miguel couldn't believe what he was hearing. Adrenaline took control of his body and he started shaking from all the anger. His face was red and his blood was boiling.

"And... he said that someone has been trying to sabotage him like before. And do you even know who his secretary is?" He yelled. "It's that stupid brother of yours. He is supporting him through everything and..."

"Brian!" Miguel rasped, clenching his fists. "It's fine, Alejandro. Let him celebrate his victory now." He chuckled bitterly, gripping the phone hard. "But I promise you that this won't be the last. I will talk to you later."

He cut the call, gripping it harder in his hands. Fuck! It hurt like hell. He wasn't hurt because of what Felix had done. He was hurt because of what Brian had done. How could he be his mortal enemy's secretary? Who knew what else the stupid brat was telling him? What else had he told him about his past, he thought as he trembled in anger?

"I can't believe you'd do this, Brian." He sighed, rubbing in his hair. "I made a mistake trusting you."

***

Christian was outside the big gate, looking at it. His heart was racing... his body was hot and he was feeling really stressed and bothered. His heart was telling him to go inside the compound and claim what was his but... but he couldn't do it.

He was dressed beautifully in black designer's suit, yellow shirt and brown shoes. His hair was perfectly combed and he had won expensive cologne. He had never been more prepared like he did at that particular time. Carter had texted him the address of his new house and he was going there.

But there was something in his mind. It was bothering. It had happened when he had been dressing for his big date. His mother had come and asked him the question...

"Who are you going to see dressed like that? Is it Miguel or is it Carter?"

He had been really surprised and he had asked how she had known.

"How I know it doesn't matter" She had said angrily. "What I know that I don't want you going there. Carter is a good man and the right man for you. Miguel on the other is filled with evil and he killed your father. Don't tell me you are forgetting that fact."

He had tried to tell her to stay out of his business and let him decide but she had said something that had scared him.

"I might not be your mother but you should respect me like one." She had yelled. "I have given you everything and I am only asking for one thing."

He had tried to explain that she had misunderstood him but she had given him an ultimatum,

"You're my son, Christian and I forbid you from seeing that boy." She had shouted. "If you continue seeing that boy, forget that you have a mother or that you had a father. I will be dead to you if you disobey me."

And now he was standing outside Miguel's mansion with tears in his eyes. He loved Miguel but he loved his mother a lot too. He just couldn't allow her to do all those things she was threatening. Guess, this was it. He slowly touched the gate and turned, leaving the house.

Meanwhile, Miguel was inside the house in only his robe, getting ready for a nice relaxing bubble bath. He had his hair tied and he had nothing underneath. He still remembered that Christian was coming or he hoped so but it had been really long since he had been waiting.

"Guess, this is goodbye."

He took his remote, pressed play and Jason's Derulo's "Say goodbye" started playing. He sat in the Jacuzzi and just let everything, every problem he had go away.

"Well, guess it is just you, Angelo." He said with a sigh. "Just like it has always been. You have a bigger task ahead of you."

Meanwhile, Christian arrived at Carter's place and boy was Carter so happy that he had chosen him. He kissed him all over his face and took him inside and made him some food. He even apologized for the way he had acted earlier because he had been jealous. But now that Christian had chosen him, he loved him even more than before.

Good thing his mother wasn't around. She and Alicia had to meet somewhere to go somewhere so she wasn't back. Carter seduced his boyfriend and they ended up making love in his room though he could sense that Christian was a little down.

Christian just smiled and brushed it off that he was fine. He even invited Carter to be his date for the coming party. Now Carter was really happy. There was no Miguel to disturb their love because he was now history.

***

Miguel was standing in his dressing room in front of a very big dressing mirror. His entire reflection was visible and his body honestly looked a bit feminine but really sexy. He was only wearing a dark blue tight boxer brief that showed his gorgeous shape in all its glory. His butt was bubbly and quiet big.

His stylist was with him, measuring him and she had quite a number of clothes to pick up from. She needed to make him look really beautiful and amazing. He trusted her for that and no wonder he didn't even bother instructing her.

"I don't remember the last time we did this, sir." She said as she slowly moved her brush all over his face. "I am so excited. What's the occasion?"

Miguel smiled brightly and sighed, slightly closing his eyes. "There is somewhere very important that I have to go. I need to look my best and I trust you to make me look fabulous."

"Of course," She smiled brightly at him, fucking him with her eyes. She had the hots for him. Too bad he was not into girls. "I will make you blow them away, mi senor. I have the best outfit for you that will make them admire you. I promise you that everyone will have their eyes on you. If you want, you can actually find your man there."

They both laughed like best friends. Miguel slowly moved, checking himself in the mirror. He could notice something different about him, mostly about his butt and his legs. They were smooth but he felt there was something different.

"Si! Do you notice anything about my body since the last time we did this?" He asked, still checking himself in the mirror. "Have I gained a little weight?"

The woman stopped doing her work and checked him out. "If you are talking about your backside, sir..." She stopped, putting her finger on chin, looking at his ass. "...I think it's in a perfect condition, especially since it has become a little bigger. Your body is absolutely perfect and the outfit I have for you will show every part of it."

"I like the sound of that." He laughed, giving that gorgeous giggle. "Make me look perfect."

"Okay." She raised her eyebrow. "But don't blame me if too many men chase you."

He burst into laughter, feeling alive after a really long time. That was the idea. What he had in mind for the party was nothing like anybody would have suspected. He was gonna blow them away. It was promise that he made.

"Let the game begin!"

***

Talk about classiness and you could talk about kings hotel. The hotel was fully decorated beautifully everywhere. It sparkled with elegant gold and diamond decorations which were almost everywhere including the tables that had chairs on them.

The chandeliers had beautiful rose flowers that were probably scented because the entire place smelt like vanilla. There were beautiful dim lights, differently colored moving in around in circles, giving the place that irresistible attractiveness.

The day everyone had been waiting for had finally arrived. Waiters and waitresses were busy passing with trays, serving people their champagnes and wines. The tables too were filled with foods and drinks.

The place was filled with some of the most important businessmen and women and other people from different organizations. Everyone was busy talking, chatting and even laughing together. It was really nice for business men to meet like that because they usually ended up being partners, for some.

Fashion photographers, editors and media people were there. Alejandro, his famous wife and many people were there. The photographers were busy taking pictures of what was going on. It was gonna be a great party.

Christian, Daniel and Carter had already arrived at the party and they felt excited. Christian was dressed elegantly in a black tight trouser that had a brown shirt tucked in with a black blazer. He had black shoes on his feet with hair combed backwards, giving everyone his full face. Thanks to Daniel who couldn't shut his mouth, almost everyone knew he was a lawyer at the foundation.

Carter on the other hand was wearing a white shirt that was tucked in a black trouser, white shoes. He was looking really sexy and attractive and he had a beautiful smile on his wonderful face with his short hair tied backwards. Nothing could ruin the night for him.

And what did we have here, a tall sexy man with a white designer's suit that was tight on him, showing off his perfect body and his loves abs because he was wearing a tight red designer's shirt that was pressed on his chest like a second skin. His jacket was not buttoned and he was such a hot man. His dark brown hair was gelled and then shaved on the sides. He was looking really amazing, especially when he smiled. Many people admired him.

With him was also a sexy man who was a bit tall with a killer smile, or so people thought. He was dressed in a blue designer's suit with a black shirt inside that made him look so adorable. His shoulder long hair was tied in a ponytail, revealing his ever gorgeous face. He had his arms crossed with the man he was with. They were really happy and gorgeous.

With them stood a man, probably in his 60s also dressed gorgeous in a black designer's suit with a smile. They had just arrived and wouldn't have been happier to be at such a place with men of their class. It was amazing.

"Gabriel, wow..." A voice gasped from behind, making Gabriel turn with a smile. "...dude, I can't believe you're here. It's been like ages."

Gabriel smiled even brightly when he saw his high school friend behind him with a smile on his face. He hugged him tightly and then held his hands tightly. He was actually right. His friend had been gone for quite some time and...

"Dude, it's really been ages." Gabriel had that shocked surprise on his face. "I am so glad you're here. Anyway, how did you even know it was me?"

"Would I ever forget that face?" He chuckled softly. "It's been how many years, five? Do you expect me to forget about you? I was just in another city but that doesn't mean I forgot you."

"Dude!" Gabriel was still shocked.

"Anyway..." He winked, eyeing Jack who was standing beside his husband with a smile. "You two have been married for a long time now. Why don't we hear cries of babies in your house already? Do you plan on dying without children?"

"Well," Jack interfered, laying his head on his husband's shoulder. "We are still having our fun. We plan on having kids soon and you better get ready to be an uncle."

"I am already ready." The guy shrugged. "Even now if you told me you're pregnant, I would be the happiest person alive."

They all burst into laughter. "You're one crazy man, you know that, right? Anyway, I will see you later. I need to meet some people."

"Big businessmen, I guess." The man hit Gabriel's chest playfully. "Anyway, I gotta run too. I am chasing some chick."

They hugged and went different ways. Gabriel was happy because the men welcomed him and congratulated him on the new investors that had come into his company. He was happy. His dad was also happy. Since Lambert's death, things hadn't been exactly easy. They had sold off about two companies but now, thanks to some international businessman whom they hadn't met, they were finally back on their feet.

Everyone had the party was in high class outfit, looking really amazing. It looked like everyone was having fun because they were either smiling brightly or talking to each other. Even Carter had found someone, a really beautiful lady to talk although he still had his arm coiled with Christian's.

After almost half an hour of people talking and chatting, someone finally started hitting the glass with a spoon, getting all the attention of the people. He was a really handsome man, one of the richest in the country who was probably in his mid 30s.

He was wearing a pure white designer's suit with his hand in his pocket. His dark hair was clean shaven and then gelled to perfection. He was looking really amazing.

"Thank you so much, ladies and gentlemen for honoring our invitation and coming to this important party." He spoke in a deep manly voice that got the ladies cheering. "I don't want to waste your time. I am really happy that we got to meet, talk and just hang as businessmen and women with a common goal and that is to make our country a better place.

Having said that, I would like to welcome you all to this wonderful party. I urge you all to enjoy yourself but before that..." He paused, chuckling in the microphone. "This party is most for a really successful young man who has touched the lives of many... he had helped most of us, especially organizations that needs his help. This man has now become known in our country. Tonight, we would like to honor him, thank him and interact with him so that we can get to know him better."

The entire audience started cheering while others whistled, making everyone cheer even more. They were eager to know who this person was because they didn't know.

"This young man today is a very important person and he is the guest of honor for this party." The man shouted through the mic, cheering the whole crowd. "He has never attended such a party before but he's really famous. So ladies and gentlemen, let me take this opportunity to welcome one of the richest and most influential men in our country and also the richest man in the category of men under 30..."

People were now cheering uncontrollably.

"Ladies and gentlemen, it's the beautiful, it's the lovely and it's the famous, La don."

People started cheering uncontrollably as the door on the other side in front, revealing the beautiful Miguel who was coming inside. Fuck! He was absolutely lovely.

He was putting on a beautiful green, shiny skinny trouser that was stuck on his body like a second skin. He had a light green long transparent shirt that reached his butt but had only buttons up to waist. There was a bright white vest inside of it. He had white shoes on his feet that seemed to match his outfit.

But that wasn't what made people fall in love with him that night. His face was glowing, capturing each and every soul in that place... his body was banging in the outfit he was wearing, showing his beautiful bubbly butt and his almost feminine body with hips that were protruding. They couldn't keep their eyes off him.

His face was gorgeous and his hair, his beautiful black hair was just long and loose but it looked shiny and beautiful as if it had been touched by angels. Shit! The way he was moving... the way he was walking... the way he was smiling. Everything seemed to be in slow motion. It seemed too good to be true.

Everyone was now quiet, looking at the most gorgeous man they had ever laid their eyes on. His sweet pink lips seemed kissable and his body was to die. Almost all the men and women were lusting after him. How could a man be so beautiful? Was it even legal?

As he was moving to the front, wind came out of nowhere and blew threw his hair, revealing his entire face. Fuck! He was really, really handsome. The way he was walking was beautiful, a true definition of a model on the run way.

He reached the front and the man that had been announcing held his hand and kissed his cheeks, both of them smiling at each other. Miguel had never felt the way he did at that particular time. He was just so happy.

All the attention was on him that evening. The spotlight was on him and it was all thanks to his beauty and his stylist. However, as the man was kissing his cheeks, he looked to the side and caught the sight of Christian who was looking at him in awe, probably admiring him.

Miguel had no idea that Christian would be at such a party but that was really great. He kissed the man's cheeks and smiled brightly at him. Immediately, people started cheering again as the man took Miguel's hands and stood in front. He gave him the microphone and Miguel chuckled softly.

"It is an honor to be at such a party where I can meet you all." He said with his killer smile and sexy voice. "But I am mostly happy because I have been able to help organizations that have needed my help. Without wasting your time, I would like to thank all of you for making everything possible and to all of you that want to do business with me, we might talk tonight. Enjoy the party."

He gave the microphone away and then smiled at the man. People were still cheering and his heart was jumping in excitement. It was definitely his day.

The man, Jason took him hand in hand and started introducing him to some of his business partners who were really happy and eager to meet him. They all commented on his beauty and achievements and all the help he was rendering to the organizations that needed it.

*

Carter's mood was completely ruined. He had expected to spend the entire evening by his man's side but now everything was ruined. Everything had been going perfectly until Miguel showed up and ruined it all. Carter's heart was racing... his blood was boiling and his temper was rising. He was able to give smiles to people that greeted him but those smiles were fake. He hated Miguel so much.