Iron Rose Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I can convince him to stop if he has any plans, I swear." Brian's eyes were becoming glassy with tears. "Do you think you can watch him hurt you?"

Miguel laughed for a bit and then got serious. "Oh, I have forgotten. Your love has grown so strong that you can order him to do something and he can. But this is Felix we are talking about. His hatred for me is stronger than your love. He wants to hurt me because he couldn't have me back then. You know the story. You were there."

Brian fell to the floor on his knees, pleading with Miguel. He knew he had hurt him terribly but he couldn't help it. He loved Felix so much and he just couldn't leave him.

"But also remember that I won't just sit and watch him do that. He's daring me." He said in a rasping tone. "And when I strike, he's gonna regret ever messing with me. You can go and tell him that if you want to. After all, you love him so much that you cannot bear to see him hurt, right."

"I love you, Miguel." Brian cried, holding on tightly to Miguel's leg. "Please, try to understand and..."

"People really like to suffer, Brian." He chuckled, fighting off his tears. "I have suffered a lot in this life time. I have endured all kinds of pain you can ever think of, Brian. So if you think that I will just sit and do nothing then you're dead wrong. They don't just call me, La Doña for nothing. There is a meaning behind it."

"I am sorry..."

"Get out!" He seethed, clenching his teeth. "And I will appreciate it if you stop coming to my house. You have a life now, a life that doesn't involve me so just forget you ever met me. You're dead to me anyway."

He furiously moved Brian from his leg and went to make his coffee. He watched as Brian picked himself up from the floor and left the house crying. Miguel was hurt because Brian had been someone that he loved so much. He still loved him and it hurt a whole lot to see him crying like that. But it was something that he had to do.

"I won't let people hurt me anymore." He said, clenching his fists. "I am done always being hurt."

***

Gabriel was coming down the stairs, holding a newspaper in one hand and a glass of pineapple juice in the other hand. He was busy reading the newspaper about the party that he had attended the previous night and it had almost all the pages of Miguel looking really gorgeous. The boy had made headlines in the newspapers. But Gabriel understood. After all, he was really young and sexy... just like... no he didn't wanna think about it.

Gabriel was only dressed in a purple cargo short, brown t-shirt and black sandals. He hadn't gone to work because he was extremely tired. He just wanted to be home and rest. After all, he hadn't liked working. He rather loved just being home and resting.

He went into the living and sat on the couch, crossing his legs. His eyes were on Miguel's beautiful picture, closely examining it. His hair, his beautiful dark hair... there was something about that hair that made his body quiver. His body... his beautiful eyes and his voice, especially, there was something about them.

Gabriel could remember the first time he had met Miguel, he thought he reminded him of someone that he thought he had forgotten, Angelo. In the past few years that Angelo had died, Gabriel had dreamt about him a number of times. In his dreams, Angelo had been crying, asking him why he had done it when he knew he was the only man that he had ever loved.

In those nights, he had woken up sweaty and panting but never had he told Jack because he knew how much he hated Angelo and talking about him so he rather just kept it to himself and forgot. After all, Angelo was dead. There was no way he could come back. And besides, he hated him so much, right.

Meanwhile, Jack who was coming into the house happily, almost bumped into Alicia who was busy walking towards the kitchen.

"Can't you see where you're going?" He snapped, furiously dropping his hands. "I don't even know the reason why Gabriel has kept you here. Why don't you just leave?"

Alicia sighed, shaking her head. She had been used to the insults and pains for the last four years. It was no big deal. "I am sorry. I didn't see where I was going."

"Well, if your eyes can't see that clearly, why don't you leave us alone?" He yelled, his voice filling the entire living room. "Just continue praying that my husband doesn't stop keeping you here otherwise you remind me of someone that I really hate with my entire being. Now get out of my sight."

Alicia didn't need to be told twice. She picked up her pace and left the living room into the kitchen. Jack smiled brightly when he saw his husband seated comfortably on the couch with his eyes on the newspaper he was holding.

"Hey, babe. What's keeping you on that paper?"

"Hey!" Gabriel smiled in the direction of his husband. "I am just reading about the party we had last night."

"I already did." Jack sighed as he placed a peck on his husband's lips. "It's all about Miguel. He's grown so famous in the little time, don't you think?"

"Yeah!" He sighed, putting the newspaper on the table. "He's a billionaire heir. What do you expect?"

"Well, I expect nothing but the best actually." Jack said with a smile. "There is something about him that pulls me to him. It's the way he carries himself with class, elegancy and beauty just like me. It's like he's the other side of me. That's why I like him. I want the two of us to become really good friends. You know I haven't had friends in a really long time."

"Of course," Gabriel took a sip of his juice, shaking his head. "I agree with you. You need a friend instead of working your ass out the entire day. I don't want you getting old faster."

Jack laughed happily, holding his arm tightly. Then he moved to his husband and slowly sat on his thighs, wrapping his arms around his neck. He leaned down and kissed him softly on the lips.

"I need you, Gabriel!" He moaned, licking his lips seductively. "I really need you inside me. You haven't touched me in days. I am horny."

Gabriel smiled brightly, his hands finding their way around Jack's waist. "I know that but..."

"Shh..." Jack put his finger on those wonderful lips. "I don't want an excuse, okay. I know you haven't been feeling well the past few days. But that's why I am here. I will make you feel good. Just ..." He got up from those thighs and held Gabriel's hands, helping him up. "...come with me and I will make you feel good."

"My love..."

"Just come with me."

Jack pulled Gabriel and they both went up the stairs.

Meanwhile, Alicia was in the kitchen, leaning towards a wall while busy thinking about what had been happening since Angelo's death. There was not a day that she never thought about him. He was always on her mind, heart and soul. She visited his grave from time to time.

"I have finally found your brother, Angelo." Alicia thought, trying to fight off her tears. "He's a very good man and I know you'd have been very happy. But... but the truth is that even his presence can't replace you. I got used to you so much that the hole you left in my heart shall remain unoccupied."

Alicia was still thinking when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She got out of her thoughts and looked to find one of the maids, smiling at her. She could see that the maid was very worried from the look in her eyes and it somehow got her worried.

"I don't understand why you are always like this, Alicia." She sighed, squeezing her shoulder. "You shouldn't ever be worried about anything. You just have to ignore the boss. I know he shouted at you."

Alicia chuckled, nodding her head. "This used to be a really happy home, you know." She started. The maid had only been working there for a year or so. "Everyone used to be happy. The couple in this house was really happy. But a lot has happened and things have changed. Not everyone is happy in this house."

"I know that, Alicia. But why don't you just leave and..."

"I am not here because I like the insults. I am here because Angelo's memories matter to me." She said with a smile. "If I left this house, Angelo's memories would die because I am the only one keeping them."

"But you won't hold on to them forever." The maid said, taking Alicia's hands into hers. "You're not getting any younger and the boss insulting you is not good. Why don't you just leave? Some of us are not old. We work here because we need the money. At least, master Gabriel has been a little good to us although recently..." She paused and squinted her eyes. "...I have noticed that he looks sad, especially when he's alone. The other day, I went to call him and he just kept on looking at me as if I wasn't there. It took some time before he came back to his senses."

Alicia sighed, clearing her throat. "Gabriel is not a bad person. He used to be very happy. I just don't know why he did what he did when Angelo died. I don't know why he married Jack so quickly and changed his life. I never expected that from him. Jack was Angelo's best friend and because of what he did, I was so hurt that they both betrayed Angelo. But maybe, just maybe Gabriel might just remember his love for Angelo and come back to his senses."

The maid laughed at Alicia's words. "And you think his father will allow that?" She frowned, raising her eyebrow. "That man literally predicts what happens in this house. He orders us around whenever he comes."

"Don't mind him." Alicia sighed. "All we have to do is mind our business."

Alicia was absolutely right but she could feel that something was about to happen, something that was gonna change everyone's lives forever. She had a hunch about it but she couldn't place her finger on it. She just knew that her spirit was uneasy.

What was gonna happen?

***

"Hey, Brandon," Miguel yelled on the phone. "I have already done what I could, okay. You just have to wait over there. You'll be out soon."

"What?" Brandon groaned on the other end. "You want me to rot in here?"

"I just told you, you'll be out." He snarled, gripping the phone harder. "Stop getting on my nerves. Maybe this will teach you to stop acting stupid next time. You'll think before you act instead of thinking with your dick. I have already made contacts because I can't just come there and be involved in your case. It's too dangerous. Just sit still and wait, okay."

He furiously cut the call and then sighed, rubbing through his red hair. He was really stressed with Brandon calling him from time to time, asking him to get him out of that hell hole.

"I don't even get why he calls like every second."

He placed his hand on his palms, slowly massaging his head. He sighed, trying to get some of the stress out. If only Brandon knew what was happening then he wouldn't have even been calling at all. But like an idiot, he couldn't wait.

He shook his heart and concentrated on his work, signing the documents that he had just been from reviewing. He had no idea why his mood was foul that morning. He had cancelled all the meetings and projects that he was supposed to tend to that day. He just wanted to be alone and bury his head into work to forget about everything.

Suddenly, Miguel heard his phone ring and he slowly moved his head and found an unknown number calling. He was really hoping that it wasn't Brandon because the guy had been calling him nonstop that he felt like going to the police and finishing him.

"Okay, what did I just tell you?" He snapped, yelling through the phone. "If you can't get that in your stupid head like an idiot then..."

"Miguel!" A voice sounded really surprised on the other side of the phone.

"Jack!" Miguel gasped, hitting his face. "Oh my God, I am so sorry. There is just this idiot that..."

"It's fine!" Jack chuckled on the other side of the phone. "I just wanted to invite you to my house. We still have a lot to talk about. We need to work on our friendship by spending more time together."

Miguel lost the smile on his face, looking at the phone. His heart started pounding deep in his chest as he clenched his fists. He hated Jack so much that he vowed to make him pay in the worst possible way he thought Jack could suffer.

"Err... Jack, when do you want me to come?"

"How about tomorrow and maybe every day after that so we can actually bond?" He asked, almost pleading. "I wanna know more about you. I am really interested in your friendship."

Why wouldn't he be when he always hungry for money, fame and power? Miguel had all of them and he knew exactly what Jack wanted from him. But he was gonna make him regret inviting him.

"It's fine Jack but you know I live a bit far." He sighed gloomily, getting up from his chair. "There is no way I would manage driving there every day."

"It's fine. Why don't you come and stay here with us for a few days?" He suggested, not knowing that he was inviting a really dangerous enemy. "We would be very happy to have you around. In fact, I am actually preparing a room for you already."

An evil grin appeared on Miguel's face as he took a deep breath. 'Gotcha!' He thought, his evil grin brightening.

"Oh, no!" He chuckled. "I don't think I can do that. I don't wanna invade your privacy and besides, you and Gabriel needs a little times together. You are married and I don't wanna ruin your time."

"What are you saying?" Jack gasped on the other end. "Miguel, you are visiting and we are expecting you tomorrow. I just hope you still have the address to my house."

"Of course," He sighed. "How could I ever forget that place? I will see you then."

"Okay. I will be expecting you."

Miguel cut the call and then put the phone down. He knew that going back to his former house and staying with his killers was gonna be really painful for him. In fact, he knew he was gonna relive every memory he had ever made in that house. It was gonna be hell for him.

"I am gonna make you regret this invitation, Jack!" He vowed, hitting his hand on the table. "I will make sure you feel the pain of losing something. In these few days of my visit, your life shall be destroyed forever. I will take everything that I ever lost.

***

Miguel was standing in front of his parents' graves, looking at the both of them with tears in his eyes. He felt really terrible as if someone was pulling his heart out... he was emotional and he just wanted to be alone. He had dismissed Mark and came to the cemetery alone.

He slowly leaned down, putting flowers on both graves as more tears fell down his cheeks.

"I am about to go down the path of pain again." He said in a really weak voice. "I shall give you peace finally and the justice that you deserve. Your deaths shall not be in vain. I will make them pay dearly for what they had done."

He sobbed uncontrollably, feeling the pain he had felt when his parents had died.

"I am not gonna spare them. I know that you might not be supporting my way of justice but I have no choice." He rubbed his face but more tears came flowing. "I can't find justice for myself or you in the right way because..." He sniffled. "...because the police are corrupt. I had to become this person in order to find justice.

I know that you watch over me and I also know you see everything." He chuckled in his pain. "I have found my brother, someone that I have yearned for. But forgive for what's happening. I just wanna keep him from harm and forgive me if I can't let Christian go. You know how much I love him. You know he's the only one I opened up to after my rape and I almost died."

He passed his hands on the graves. "They will pay. I swear to you. The next time I will come here, I will come here with good news for you. Just bless me to succeed in my mission. I love you both."

He rubbed his tears off, getting up. Then he turned, clenching his fists.

"I loved you, Gabriel, with my entire heart... with my whole life. But everything was a lie." He was breathing like a predator. "I will get back everything that's mine."

He got out of the cemetery and went back home to prepare. He still had a mission ahead of him.

***

The beautiful red SUV arrived at the beautiful white mansion, driving slowly towards the entrance. Miguel had just been outside and his head was already filled with a lot of memories. He was moving his head around, looking all around. So much had changed in 4 years but he could still see most of the memories he had at that place.

He looked towards the pool and he could already see Gabriel and himself, kissing and having fun in the pool like it was true love. He looked towards the lawn and could see himself and Gabriel lying down and looking at the sky at night, seeing and counting stars.

He closed his eyes, took a deep breath and sighed, concentrating on his driving. But how could he when he felt as if he was gonna go crazy with thoughts that occupied his little head. All he looked, he could see himself and Gabriel being happy, kissing and smiling.

He stopped the car right at the entrance and then sighed, trying to make himself calm. He couldn't be so tense, otherwise, they were gonna see through him. He needed to be really tough and make them believe he was genuine.

"You'll be fine!"

He took a deep breath and got out of the car, taking the jacket with him. He was dressed in a black ripped skinny jean at the knees that was really tight on him. He had a black shirt on that was tucked in his trousers with his chest exposed. His hair was just tied into a ponytail that reached his huge butt.

His feet were graced by the most beautiful, elegant black snickers that were a bit sparkly and he had black glasses on that made him really beautiful. He was ready for his mission and he promised it was gonna be a success.

"Hey, Miguel!" He heard an excited voice call.

He quickly turned to find Jack coming with Gabriel holding his waist. He looked at the two of them, clenching his fists but smiled brightly when Jack smiled at him together with Gabriel.

"Hey!" Jack smiled brightly, rushing to give Miguel a hug.

Miguel hugged him back, smiling brightly at Gabriel who was also smiling brightly at him. He felt as if something was crawling up his body. He really, really wanted to kill the bastard but he just couldn't do it. He had to make him pay for everything first.

"I'm really glad you're here." Jack said as he pulled away from the hug. "I was waiting."

"Why?" He raised his eyebrows. "Did you have doubts about my coming?"

"Actually, no!" Gabriel answered, rubbing on his hands as he eyed Miguel from head to toe. "We knew you'd come because you sounded so sure when Jack talked to you."

"Yes!" Jack said with a smile, laying his head on his husband's chest, showing Miguel just how much they were in love. "This is your second time here and your first time staying here. But you know what..." He chuckled, raising his head with the brightest smile ever. "...when you come here, you can have everything you want... for free."

A bright green appeared on Miguel's face, slightly dropping his sexy head. "Are you sure? You might regret it."

Jack looked at Miguel, seeing the serious look on his face. "I am sure because I trust you already. Why don't you come inside? The guard will bring your things."

Miguel nodded and they all started getting inside the house. An evil grin appeared on his face as he took the first step into the house, his former house.

"I will take back everything that's mine... everything."

***

Thank you so much guys for your love and support. Don't forget to drop your comments and rates.

The theme songs for this chapter are, "Come see about me," by Nicki Minaj, "Spy" by Kira Kosarin, "Over you," By Gigi Radics and "Kissing you goodbye," by Lutricia Mcneal.

Feel the passion...