Iron Rose Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at Christian, trying to tell him something but got the shock of his life when he saw what Christian was doing. Christian's eyes were on Miguel. He was watching his every movement without even blinking. He looked at Miguel as if he wanted to claim him.

What Christian was feeling was beyond love at that time... he had butterflies in his stomach... he was instantly sweating and he had failed to control his breaths. There were some people talking to him but he didn't even get any word that was being said. His heart was racing, telling him to go to Miguel and kiss him. That was supposed to be a night he and Carter got to spend together but he couldn't help but look at Miguel.

"Christian!" Carter slightly pushed him, getting him out of his thoughts.

"What?" Christian tore his eyes away from Miguel to stare at Carter. "What do you want?"

"I...I feel a little thirsty. Can you please go and get some juice and maybe sit somewhere so that we can eat?"

Christian looked at Carter as if he had just seen a ghost. He took a quick glance towards Miguel's direction and saw another man kissing his cheeks while he smiled and laughed. Fuck! He felt something move in his body. Was he jealous?

"Sure!" He smiled brightly, nodding. "Let's go."

They started heading towards the tables but Carter was still very uncomfortable. He knew that Miguel was doing that in order to seduce his boyfriend but that was never gonna happen."

*

"Excuse me!" Miguel beamed at the men he was talking to.

He slowly turned and started moving in the crowd, smiling at those that smiled at him. He could see that they all admired his beauty and his body. But he stopped when he looked straight ahead and saw Gabriel talking to some men happily.

"I love you so much, babe." He remembered Gabriel's painful words as they made love. "You're the best. It is you and me forever. I will never leave you or love anyone else."

"Lies!" He whispered, clenching his hands into a fist.

He swore he could remember how he had felt the first time they had made love, their wedding night. It had been passionate... it had been love... it had been romantic. That had been the night he had given himself to a man for the first time. The stupid idiot had taken his virginity while guiding him through it.

He was bleeding as he stood there, going down memory lane. It was the most painful thing he'd ever experienced. The rape had been painful but what he had experienced at that time was worse than the rape itself although the men had crushed his very soul and turned into the murderous Dona that he had become.

After so long, he had thought the pain was gonna be not much but he was wrong. His wounds had reopened.

"Hey, long time." He heard a familiar voice behind him. "I am so happy I saw you here."

Miguel slowly turned and looked into the eyes of one of the people he hated like hell, Jack. The guy had been like a brother to him but he was a snake.

"Hey, Jack!" He gave about the most brilliant smile ever. "It's been long indeed. How long has it been, six months or..."

"It's been more than that. I thought we had become friends." Jack lost the smile on his face. "You saved my life that night and I will never forget it. But maybe, maybe you just..."

"Don't get me wrong, Jack!" He sighed, taking both his hands. "I just thought maybe I didn't need to invade your privacy. I know I just disappeared and..."

"Disappeared?" Jack laughed. "You've become so powerful and influential ever since you return. You've proved yourself, Miguel and I am really impressed. You're always the talk of the businessmen. They are always praising you and now, you're the richest of all the men under 30. That's a great achievement."

"Thank you so much, but it's because of all the support I have been getting from other businessmen and politicians. It's no big deal." He chuckled, breathing in deeply. "So how has life been? How is your husband and your family, especially your business?"

"Well," He took two glasses of champagne and gave one to Miguel. They both started walking slowly. "My husband is happy. We are very happy. In fact, our business is back on track. I am sure you had heard of the big politician that had gone missing."

Miguel quickly glanced at Jack, his heart giving a sharp pound. "Who?"

"Lambert!"

Of course he knew about him. After all, he had killed him. "I am not usually into news but I think I read it somewhere. What about him?"

"Well, he was a very big investor and business partner. After his disappearance, things just started getting wrong." He breathed in deeply, smiling brightly. "We had to sell off some companies but now we are back on track because an international man who we are yet to meet invested and partnered with us. It's been good."

"Okay." Miguel wanted to kill the idiot right there but he had to act cool. "So can we meet your husband? I wanna see him after so long."

Jack chuckled. "Of course, let's go."

Miguel smiled and they both left. He was grinning but deep down inside, he had an evil plan in his mind. He wasn't gonna let them be happy now that he was back. He was gonna separate the two of them while destroying them. He was gonna make them experience pain.

Meanwhile, Alejandro was standing with his wife, enjoying the party. But when he looked on the other side and saw Miguel with Jack and Gabriel, he got really scared that he started breathing harshly. His hands started trembling as his body felt really cold.

He couldn't tear his eyes away. "How come Miguel knows them?" He thought as he took a sip of his wine to make himself calm. "This is really starting to scare me. Those are the people that we made a deal with to rape that boy four years ago. Why is he with them? First it was Hector then Daniel and now them."

Now he was absolutely sure Miguel was up to something and he promised to find out what it was.

*

Christian was getting very impatient with each second that passed. He was trying really hard to concentrate on carter and make him feel really comfortable but he was failing. His eyes were always on Miguel who didn't even seem bothered that he was also in that place.

He was seated with Carter at the table and the man was talking to him but he was very distracted and he also knew that Carter had noticed. Carter was only seconds away from snapping. He looked in the direction Christian was staring and it just made him angrier.

Christian could see Miguel taking to two men that held each other tightly. They were smiling and laughing about whatever it was that they were talking about. Miguel looked so sexy and inviting that Chris just wanted to hold him and claim him. But he had probably missed his chance.

He saw the man that had introduced him approach him and then took him away. He had his hands all over Miguel's body and Christian could see the lust in the man's eyes. He could tell that the man wanted to fuck Miguel and it just made his blood boil.

He had his hands on his shoulder and then it moved to the waist where he slowly moved it. Then suddenly, both of them just started walking away before they finally started heading up the stairs where smiling at each other. Christian knew very well that there were rooms upstairs and they had gone there to... he didn't even want to think about it.

"Err... Carter, will please just excuse me?" He said, diverting his eyes to Carter with a smile. "I just need to go somewhere and I want you to wait for me here. I will be back."

"But where are you going?" Carter was curious and he didn't want to let go of Christian. "I can always come with you, my love."

"No!" He was already up. "I will be back."

Without saying another word to Carter, he quickly left and rushed upstairs to stop whatever was gonna happen between Miguel and the man.

*

"Thank you so much, Miguel for honoring my invitation." Jason said, pouring some wine for Miguel. "You have no idea how it felt."

He came to Miguel and gave him one glass. Miguel and Jason were in a room because they wanted to talk in private. They were both seated on the bed, close together and Miguel knew exactly that Jason was lusting after him. He could tell.

"Well, I am glad I made you feel something." He took a sip of his wine and sighed. "But I am also happy that you made this night so special for me. Anyway, why did you call me out here?"

"Well," Jason put the glass on a small table. "There is no need beating about the bush. I wanted to talk business but I can tell you that I am also single and I am ready to mingle. We are both young," He moved his hand and held Miguel's. "We need love and..."

Before he could even finish, Miguel just laughed. "And what makes you think I am single, Jason?"

"Well, I don't see any ring on your finger." He teased, rubbing on Miguel's hands. "Any man would be lucky to have you in his life."

"But a ring on my finger doesn't mean I am not in a relationship." He giggled, moving his hand from Jason's. "Besides, I am a really busy man and I don't have time for relationships. I would rather be free and single instead of carrying the burden of love."

Jason sighed gloomily when he heard Miguel's answer. He was really disappointed because he had thought he had a great chance with Miguel. "Anyway, I will leave it there for now. Now back to business as I..."

Before he could even finish his sentence, the door flung open, revealing an angry Christian whose eyes widened when he saw Miguel and the man seated on the bed together. He furiously closed the door and rushed towards them.

"Who are you and what do you want?" Jason angrily got up. "You can see that the room is occupied. Get out!"

"You're the one who needs to get out!" Chris warned, pointing his finger at Jason. "Stay away from Miguel. He's mine, okay? Go and find your own."

"What?" The man burst into laughter, taking a glance at Miguel who just sat on the bed without saying anything. "Is this true, la don? Is this guy saying the truth or..."

"Do you want me to kick your teeth in?" Christian moved in front of the man, blocking him with his huge body. "Get out and..."

"Will you stop your foolishness, Christian?" Miguel furiously stood, shouting at Christian. He turned to Jason and rested his hand on his chest. "We'll talk later. Let me handle this."

Jason slowly nodded and left the two of them in the room.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, Christian?" Miguel snapped, walking past Christian. He was really angry.

But Christian pulled him back and gripped his waist, pulling him closer to his body. "What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you? Were you about to let that guy fuck you?"

Those words pierced Miguel's skin like hot coals. He got so angry that he pulled away from Christian and looked at him as if he had just grown another head. "Is that what you now think of me?"

"I just said what I saw?"

"Well then, your eyes are deceiving you." Miguel said harshly. "Besides, what are you even doing here? You're with Carter now. Go back to him and leave me alone. You used to accuse me of killing your father. Even other crimes that everyone else told you I did. What happened?"

"I thought you already forgave me for that."

"And I also remember I gave you an option." He said angrily, pointing at him. "Please, get out of here and enjoy your life. On second thought, let me leave you here to do what you want."

He started going on away but Christian pulled his arm and then wrapped his arms around his waist, breathing on his neck. Miguel had never felt so vulnerable like the way he did at that particular time. His feelings were at the surface but something was preventing him from committing a mistake, his brother.

"Please, Christian, leave me alone." He pleaded, slowly dropping his neck. "I have a party to..."

"I can't." Christian started kissing his neck softly, tightening his hold on him. "I won't."

"Chris, please. Don't make things worse for me, I beg you."

But Christian was too lost in his lust that he couldn't even hear any word Miguel. He slowly moved his hand to Miguel's hair, holding it backwards with his hands. He started turning Miguel until they were face to face, looking into each other's eyes.

Miguel's heart was beating so fast that it felt as if it was about to run away from his chest. Their breaths were one... their hearts beat with love... their bodies were closer than ever and their minds were one. They were thinking the same and that was to just forget about everything that was bothering them and let their feelings flow.

"Chris..."

But Miguel never even finished his sentence as Christian blocked him with his lips, pecking on them softly. Miguel's hands started trembling in fear as his body caught fire. He wanted to run away but he was frozen. Christian had come so powerful that he couldn't even do anything.

Christian cupped Miguel's cheeks as he started kissing him passionately with his eyes closed. Miguel couldn't help it. There was a war in his heart and soon his feelings won as he slowly closed his eyes and started responding back to Christian's kisses while a moan escaped his throat.

One thing led to another and they found themselves on the bed, kissing each other like there was no tomorrow. Christian had Miguel's bottom lip in his mouth, sucking on it like there was no tomorrow. His hand had already found its way on Miguel's waist, massaging it sensually.

His cock was iron hard, pulsing in his pants. With Miguel moaning in his mouth, making his tongue vibrate, he was only seconds away from shooting. Fuck! He had no idea why he felt so high whenever he was about to make love to Miguel. His tank was always filled.

"Hmm..." Miguel moaned as he tore away from that sweet mouth, dropping his neck.

Christian started kissing Miguel's neck, nipping on it while moaning like a horny dog. His breaths were harsh and grating. It almost sounded like he was panting. He was already sweating but he didn't care. He just wanted to claim what was his. And that was what he did. He went in all the way.

He was on top of Miguel, slowly opening his legs so that he could get in between them. He was grinding his body into Miguel while his sucking on that wonderful neck got even fiercer. His hands started tracing Miguel's body from his waist down his belt buckle. He started unzipping him and that sound... shit, Miguel came back to his senses.

"Shit!" He cursed, pushing Christian away from him. He quickly stood up and started zipping himself up.

Christian was surprised with what had happened and a little disappointed. Everything had been going so well but what had happened. He looked at the boy and then saw anger in his eyes as he zipped himself up, rubbing Christian's kisses from his lips.

"Babe..."

"For once," Miguel yelled, pointing angrily at Christian. "For once, Christian, just leave me alone. I cannot be with a man that will leave me the next time something petty comes up. I will not let you use me, Christian. I will not let you hurt me because I cannot take heartbreak." Tears were now building up in his eyes because that was the same man that had slept with someone else the next chance he had gotten. "And most of all, I am not going to have a one night stand with you because I am not that type of guy."

"Excuse me?" Christian furiously got up, angry at what Miguel had just said. "A one night stand? Is that what you call what was about to happen here?"

"Then what do you call it?" He seethed, fixing his hair. "We are not together and you know that. I am not going to let our past cloud my judgment."

With those words, he stormed out of the room leaving Christian puzzled and scared. What had he just done?

Miguel went to the party and did his best to enjoy it while forgetting about Christian. He had really important matters to deal with and Christian was an obstacle in his way. Sure, he loved him so much but he needed to forget him and concentrate on his mission. That was what was most important to him.

Christian went back to the party and he lied to Carter that he had gone outside to talk to his mother who had been feeling sick when he had left. Of course, Carter being stupidly in love with him believed him and kissed him so that Miguel could see them. If only he knew what had happened between them.

The party was a success and Miguel enjoyed it a lot.

***

Miguel was coming down the stairs in only his briefs and his natural hair which was tied with a band, revealing his face. He had a black robe that he didn't even bother tying. He was yawning, stretching after just waking up from his sleep. He needed his morning coffee to make him feel better and forget about the people he had met at the party that had caused him pain.

"Hey, can you cancel all my appointments today?" He instructed his assistant on the phone.

"Yes, sir, but I wanted to tell you that some documents arrived from a project in the province."

"Tanya, I thought I told you that I wasn't gonna be in." He stopped on the staircase and just spoke, his voice rising a little.

"I know that, sir, but they require your signature."

"Fine!" He sighed gloomily, continuing on the staircase. "Just send them over. I will review them and get back to you."

He cut the call and continued down the stairs. When he came into the living room, he rolled his eyes and headed to his coffee maker. He was a little upset.

"What do you think you are doing here?"

"I was waiting for you." Brian said pleasantly, getting up from the chair. "I came to your room and found you fast asleep so I decided to wait. You must have been really tired from the party last night."

Miguel turned the coffee maker on, turning to face Brian. "That still doesn't answer my question, Brian. What are you doing here? Don't you have your own life to run right now or maybe Felix's clothes to wash to show him how much you love him?" He teased, giving a sinister smile.

Brian sighed, shaking his head. He could tell Miguel was still angry at him but for how long. "I just came to see you after the party and..."

"And how do you even know about that?"

"What do you mean? The party was viral. There are a lot of pictures of you on social media and in newspapers." He got closer and rested his hand on Miguel's shoulder. "I am worried about you. I know they were also at the party."

Miguel swallowed his pain, looking angrily at the hand that was on his shoulder. He shrugged it off and looked at Brian, shaking his head angrily. "And what does it matter to you if they were there at the party?" He said with a sigh of irritation. "It's not like I am not used to all the pain of all you have been causing on me. You should be happy that I am suffering right now. In fact, let me suggest something..." He paused, rubbing on his hairless chin. Then he gasped in mock astonishment. "...how about dinner for two with Felix to celebrate my pain."

"Don't be ridiculous." Brian said after a moment's reflection. "You know I love you and..."

"Stop the pretence, Brian." Miguel snapped, walking away from Brian into the living room. "You're probably here because that idiot sent you here. I still can't believe you chose him over me after everything that I did for you and all my sacrifices."

"Miguel, until when will you remain mad at..."

Miguel furiously turned, breathing like a predator. "Until you leave that idiot and come back to your senses." He barked, stamping his foot on the floor. "As long as you're with him, you're betraying me Brian and I won't be surprised if you tell him everything about my past." Tears were now building up in his eyes.

"What?" Brian's mouth gaped, shaking his head. "Oh my God, why would you think like that? I will never tell anyone about your past. I swear on my life. I cannot do anything that would make you in danger or..."

"But you're doing it already." Miguel chuckled bitterly, a tear going down his cheeks. "You signed off as his secretary in his campaign. You've been going down the whole town, trying to make me look bad. But you should remember something, Brian..." He warned, scaring the hell out of Brian. "...Felix wants to hurt me. He promised to hurt me even more and you're helping him do that."