All Comments on 'Iron Rose Ch. 05'

by vanalas

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Chancem77Chancem77over 4 years ago
Very Nice

Can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Frustrating

I love Miguel and the story is perfect.

however, I have just noticed something and I think it's unfair to vanalas and other authors on this site. I have noticed on Literotica that people here just read and move on without leaving a comment on a good story. that's really unfair, I think we need to give these guys our views on the story to at least make them feel that the story is going great instead of reading and passing by like we're ingrates(sorry for that.) but it's the truth and we should change. Vanalas might have ended 'Destined Hearts' like that because he might have felt we didn't care about it. Had we been telling him how much we loved the story he'd have probably continued and who knows, he might just decide to end this one too in Shit because we don't tell him what we feel.

it's unfair, and if I was in his shoes, I would probably stop writing because it's frustrating. they give up their free time to entertain us and we don't even appreciate them..... let's change.

Vanalas, the story has been great dear and I hope 'raging love' will just be as great as this one because I want me some Miguel. Keep it up

mendesiasmendesiasover 4 years ago
True

Agree with anon 👇 there.

We just come here, read and move on and expect more from our authors. we should stop being ingrates. I remember that the only time people get to comment is the beginning and end of a story. I also remember that when Van went MIA for almost 7 months, everyone was commenting asking where he was and pleading for him to finish the stories. he came back and all of us remained quiet like we suddenly went mute and you had the guts to complain about DH. suppose he brings back the story, are we gonna be quiet again?

I won't be surprised if Vanalas wakes up one day and decides that he doesn't want to write anymore. maybe that will make us happy.

The chapter was great and I love it so much. Though, I feel Carter is being an idiot. I hate him. let Miguel do his job and leave him for us, okay..... I'm also mad at Christian.

AKA983AKA983over 4 years ago
Epic

Thx can't wait for the final 👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cant wait for the end

If I remember correctly you said at the end of chapter 18 on "wild flower " that it will be a Beautiful ending I cant wait

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
@

This is first time am not able to bring myself to read your chapters.... didn't even get past the first paragraph.... ☹🥺 I simply can't get over from praveen 's death from "destined hearts".....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Heartfelt Appreciation!!!!!

I don't have words go express the gratitude I have for all your stories here. I have searched almost everywhere for stories like yours but no author out there writes even can be compared to you. You truly have a gift and words aren't enough to express the admiration I have for your writing. I started this story in 2017 whilst in school and it has grown over me I kinda feel sad that it's coming to an end but I know that Raging Love will be there to console me over Wildflower/Iron rose.

Please keep up the good work you should consider being a writer because your books will surely sell hell it would make one heck of a movie that would put the box office to the hits.....with love thanks Van!!!!!!!........

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservanalas@vanalas
I have been successful probably because I have always realized that I knew nothing about writing and have merely tried to tell an interesting story entertainingly. My own experience is that once a story has been written, one has to cross out the beginning and the end. It is th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Iron Rose Ch. 04 Previous Part
Iron Rose Series Info