Iron Rose Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex clenched his fist and furiously pulled Miguel so hard that Miguel winced. He pulled him harshly close to himself, looking deep into his eyes. Miguel was angry and those tears forming in there were of pain and anguish.

"You're very young yet very cunning. Your mistake too was letting me live for so long. I can't believe that you're still that same boy that gave us so much pleasure four years ago." Alex laughed, sniffing Miguel's neck. "You smell so nice and I wouldn't mind having you again. Wouldn't you like to feel my dick in you once again, Angelo Rodriguez." He laughed. "We can make our own pleasure right now, just like that night!"

"No!" A tear went down Miguel's cheek as he felt Alex sniffing him. It was like reliving that night all over again. It was so painful. "I will not let you do what you did to me years ago. Never!" He screamed.

He tried to free himself, stretching his hand to reach a bag that was near him but Alex saw what he was doing and pulled him closer, holding his arm painfully. Miguel winced as he felt a sharp pain hit him in the chest, making it tighten. The pain that he started feeling was from out of this world.

"Let go of me, you son of a bitch!" Miguel tried to pull away but realized that Alejandro was much stronger. He knew from that moment that he was in trouble. "Get you stinking hands off me."

"Bitch!" Alejandro hit Miguel with a gun so hard. Miguel fell hard on a nearby chair before landing on the floor. It hurt.

Miguel fell to the floor, feeling a sharp pain on his cheek. Luckily, he didn't get cut but from that pain, he knew that he was gonna have a bruise. He got to his knees and started crawling to the bag but Alejandro pulled him roughly, sending him to the floor again. Miguel winced as he hit his back painfully.

Alejandro took the bag and threw it down. A gun came out and he laughed, looking at Miguel who was looking at him while wiping the side of his mouth. He kicked the gun far away, still pointing his gun at Miguel as he neared him. Miguel started moving backwards, away from the man as shivers ran all over his body.

He looked at Alejandro as he tried to figure out how he was gonna get out of that problem he had found himself in. "Is this how you're used to playing with young boys?" Miguel asked, chuckling bitterly.

Alejandro gave an evil grin as he knelt and pulled Miguel up, wanting to kiss him. But Miguel moved his head, groaning in pain.

"I won't allow you to do this." He vowed, trying to move away but Alejandro twisted his arm painfully and he winced in pain, looking at him in rage. "I'd rather die than allow you rape me, again, Alejandro. You better kill me because while I am alive, you'll not cause me any more pain by raping me. Never!"

Alejandro breathed harshly, pointing his gun at Miguel's face while he pulled him even closer. That weapon in his pants was rock hard, pulsing in his pants and almost tearing his brief. He was gonna make Miguel beg for death.

Alejandro chuckled bitterly. "Your family was stupid and no wonder they got killed by Toby." He groaned, watching grimace. "I told those bastards that we should handle you ourselves but none of them listened to me. This is their entire fault and no wonder they got killed." He yelled in Miguel's face, making him look away. "You know, back then when you were Angelo..." He said through a harsh breath. "...almost every man liked you. They couldn't stop talking about you, your beauty and most especially your body." He leaned forward and kissed Miguel's cheek. "...you're still as hot and beautiful as you were before Miguel emerged. Just way hotter and more beautiful."

Miguel cried in pain when he felt Alejandro breathing on his neck. He felt like something was burning him there, causing him so much pain. He wanted to get away but Alex was just too strong for him. He moved his hand and hit Alex on the chest so hard but the man pushed him really hard to the table.

"Ow!" He moaned, feeling hot all over his body.

Before he even came back to his senses, he felt Alejandro's hand on his neck, gripping him tightly there. He coughed as his eyes widened, diverting his gaze to the man. What he saw on his face, his eyes and all over his body was nothing but evil. He knew that he had to do something fast or he was gonna be in so much trouble.

Alejandro groaned, tightening his grip on Miguel's neck. He didn't even stop when Miguel started hitting his hands. He was in so much pain and anger.

"This is your entire fault." He seethed, staring into Miguel's face with an evil grin. "You've brought back the dragon I was many years ago. You've brought out the worst in me!" He hollered, feeling his heart pound sharply in his chest. "And now I am gonna show you just how evil I can be."

He furiously let go of Miguel's neck, leaving him coughing uncontrollably. He felt like Alejandro was squeezing the life out of him.

Alejandro moved his hand to his zipper and furiously unzipped himself, letting out a big leaking iron hard cock. It was big, veiny and scary. Alex grinned, jerking it furiously while staring at Miguel and moaning softly, licking his lips. Miguel's eyes widened as he looked at that weapon, feeling his heart miss a beat and then pound so hard in his chest that he groaned in pain. His body went limp and he froze. He felt his entire strength leave him, a tear rolling down his cheek.

"It's beautiful isn't it?"

Alejandro furiously gripped Miguel's arms and placed Miguel on the table. Then he furiously got on top of him, getting between his opened legs. While his other hand held the gun which he pointed at Miguel, the other one was caressing Miguel's face.

"No!" Miguel cried, his voice shaky and full of fear. He couldn't even recognize it. "...N-no..."

'You're so sweet!' He remembered all the horrible things said to him that night.

Miguel's body trembled as so much fear took him by storm. He wanted to run away... to throw the man off of him but to his surprise, he couldn't do anything. He was just too scared.

"I will feel all the pleasure I felt that night." Alex's face was just full of evil. "We're gonna have our own little session and you'll beg for me to fuck you hard."

"Go ahead!" Miguel groaned, fighting his tears. He was in so much pain. "Let me see you try. I will never allow you rape me again."

Alejandro gave an evil grin, staring into that beautiful face. "I'd love to see you try!"

Miguel tried to push his hands but the guy gripped his hands painfully and pinned them on the table. Miguel tried to fight but the guy only applied pressure, smiling like he had won a lottery. With an evil chuckle, he attacked Miguel's neck and started kissing him. Miguel whimpered, slightly closing his eyes as the worst pain yet hit him. He felt a bolt of electricity hit his body in the most painful way. Alex's mouth felt like needles piercing him all over. His face was wet as he whimpered uncontrollably, his body shaking in fear.

Everything changed when Miguel opened his eyes... His pain intensified and he froze, not making any sound... It became so quiet that he could hear his own heart pounding sharply in his chest and blood rushing through his veins. It felt like poison had been injected into his system.

Miguel's eyes widened and his mouth gaped when he opened his eyes and saw a man with a mask on his face, looking at him with evil eyes. As Alejandro kissed his neck, moaning like he was in a porn movie, all Miguel saw was a dragon from four years back when they had been raping him. The mask, the pain, the screams and the horror of that night, he relived it all. He knew that his time had come and he wished he could change everything but he couldn't. He was in so much torture.

"Hmm..." Alex moaned as he kissed Miguel's neck and his chin, sucking on them like a child on its mother's breast. "...you're so fucking sweet."

Alex let go of Miguel's hand and his hand traced Miguel's down to his jean and unbuckled his belt. Then he started unzipping and that sound of the zipper made Miguel's heart to shatter to pieces. He knew was gonna get raped. He whimpered painfully as his right hand started moving abruptly on the table, searching for anything, anything at all to defend himself and stop history from repeating itself.

Alex continued moaning in ecstasy as his hand moved to the waistband of Miguel's boxer, feeling his cock leak pretty badly.

Miguel's hand moved quickly on the table until it caught something, something that made him feel some kind of hope. It was a penknife that was always on his table. He gripped it, held it roughly in his hand as he raised his face.

Alex's hand slipped in Miguel's brief as he raised his face to stare into Miguel's face which was filled with pain.

"Ah..." Miguel screamed.

His hand moved with such force across Alejandro's neck, slitting his throat open. Blood gushed out from Alex's throat onto Miguel's face, chest and his shirt. Alex dropped the gun and started gagging, holding his neck as got off Miguel, falling to his knees while gripping his neck like he was strangling himself. But it was really painful and he choked on his own blood.

Miguel breathed heavily, getting up. He looked at the bastard, gripping the knife harder, watching him struggling to breathe while holding his neck like an idiot. Tears were going down his cheeks as the worst pain hit him. Alejandro felt pressure building in his head and felt like it was about to explode. Veins shot up as his eyes became red while his body got covered in blood.

"Now..." Miguel breathed harshly, kicking the bastard's legs. "...now I have gotten my revenge on you and your dragon gang. I have gotten revenge for all the young boys that you raped and killed."

He watched as Alejandro started convulsing, more blood gushing out.

"I have finally killed all the dragons that raped me, Jack and the man who murdered my parents." He yelled, getting closer to his face. Most of Miguel's face was bloody. "My revenge is now complete." An evil grin appeared on his face as he enjoyed the sight of seeing Alejandro dying. "Say hi to your fellow gang in hell for me."

He watched as Alex convulsed until he died, a really painful death. He spat on the body as tears flooded his face. He had been really scared but now couldn't believe that his revenge was complete. All the dragons were now dead. He had finally won and gotten justice for himself.

He wiped some of the blood from his face before he heard a loud knock on the door. He quickly rushed there and opened it wider, revealing a shocked looking Mark. Mark entered the office and locked the door behind him, looking at Miguel in shock. He gasped in shock when he saw Alejandro dead in the office and realized that the blood on Miguel was actually Alejandro's.

"What happened?" He asked in a deep manly voice, staring at Alex's corpse. "How did he..."

"He came here and wanted to rape me." Miguel seethed, clenching his fists. "It's a good thing I managed to kill him. Were you able to find anything?"

"Yes!" Mark said, his voice a bit shaky and still staring at the corpse. "It seems they managed to get into the company's security system and scared everyone out. That way..."

"They could get to me without anyone finding out!" Miguel finished Mark's sentence.

"Yeah, but we need to get rid of the body." He said in a deep manly voice, clenching his fists. "Very soon, someone might come here. And you also need a change of clothes."

They both got rid of the body and Miguel took a shower, making sure that he didn't have any stains on him. He changed his clothes and brown designer's shirt with his chest exposed, a black skinny jean and black shoes with a scarf wrapped around his neck. He was still in shock from what had happened to him a few minutes back.

When he got out of the shower, he found that Mark had thoroughly cleaned Alejandro's blood and arranged everything. Just as they were done, Miguel got the surprise of his life when Darren and another cop came to his office with serious looks on their faces. Miguel felt scared because he thought they knew but he had to act smart.

"What are you doing here?" Miguel gasped, trying his best to be calm.

Darren looked around before he looked at Miguel. "Did anything happen here?" Darren's tone scared Miguel shitless. "We got a call that Brandon's car was seen around here. Did he come inside here to threaten anyone or maybe you?"

Miguel just looked at Darren, getting up from his seat and putting his hand on his hip while he leaned on the table. "Brandon wouldn't dare come here because he knows how heavily this place is guarded. And please..." He said rudely, getting serious. "...stop interrogating me. I have warned you about this. If you want Brandon then I suggest you go looking for him because he isn't that important to me anymore."

Darren had never seen such a person in his entire career. Miguel was just 24 years old from what he had gathered but the fear that he put in him was nothing like he'd ever felt before. It was really intense. Such a young man and yet so powerful and influential. He didn't wanna mess with him.

Darren gave a gloomy sigh, shaking his head. "Okay but just one more question, Mr. Powers," Darren said in a small voice. "Have you heard or seen Christian Palmer? He's been reported as a missing person. No one has seen him for three days now."

"No!" Miguel lied through his teeth. "I don't know about that."

Darren smiled even though it was forced smiled. "It was nice talking to you, Mr. Powers. We'll now be leaving."

About time, Miguel thought as he nodded. Darren left and Miguel looked at Mark, giving a sigh of relief. That had been a close one.

***

'I will feel all the pleasure I felt that night.' Those words rang in Miguel's mind.

He was lost deep in thought, slowly combing his hair. He was staring into the mirror, looking at his beautiful face, wondering what would have happened had Alejandro managed to rape him again. He touched his face as flashbacks of Alejandro's blood on it haunted him. His heart was racing and he was still scared. But deep down, the only thing was just happiness. He had immediately left the office and had left Mark to handle everything. He needed to calm down and just relax. It was already evening and he had just come from taking a shower because he still felt dirty from Alejandro's blood.

He was just in a tightly, yellow boxer brief that made him look sexy. He had his red hair tied in a ponytail and got up, entering his lair. He wanted to check up on Christian because he hadn't really seen him much that day. When he entered, he found him awake, looking around but he was still a bit weak because the potion that Lucio had been administering to him was very strong.

"Hey!" Miguel knelt down and took his hand, sweetly kissing it. He didn't wanna tell him about Alejandro's attack because he didn't want to cause him anymore pain. "You're a awake."

Chris weakly moved his hand and caressed Miguel's cheeks. He wanted to kiss him so much. Something about that place made him really horny and he had no idea why. Whenever Miguel was close to him, he wanted to make love to him so bad although he was very weak, feeling like he was drugged. But one thing though was that he couldn't feel the pain anymore. He had miraculously healed.

Miguel smiled brightly, taking some rose petals which he started putting on Christian lovingly. Then he took some oil Lucio had given him and sprinkled it all over his body, rubbing it carefully only the wound which was now just a scab.

"You're so beautiful!" Christian moaned, trying his best not to pass out.

Miguel just smiled and continued with his work.

"Why are you doing this?" He asked softly, his voice sounding weak.

"It's to help you completely heal, honey!" He said, placing a kiss on Christian's chest lovingly. "You'll be fine, completely fine and then we can be together."

Christian was hard as fuck it hurt like hell. He wanted Miguel. He needed to make love to him. He had no idea what was happening to him. Although Miguel had placed a towel on him, it didn't hide that pulsing cock. It was leaking pretty badly. It was really hard it could drill through a wall.

Christian breathed heavily as Miguel smothered his arms. "You're a god!" He groaned, trying to get up but Miguel wouldn't let him. "You are like a goddess."

Miguel smiled brightly as he leaned down and kissed his man tenderly on the lips. "I am your goddess then, your god!" He moaned, licking his lips.

"I loved you from the very moment I set my eyes on you." Christian muttered, his eyes almost closing. "I love you up to this day and... I... I will die loving you. You're very important to me. My Dona!"

Miguel shook his head, lying close to him. "I am not your Dona, but your Miguel. I don't like you calling me that. You're the love of my life."

Chris groaned. "I can't do that. You're a man... Capable of driving any guy crazy." He chuckled weakly, caressing Miguel's chest. "You drive me crazy. But... I don't think I deserve you." He muttered, feeling his chest tightening. "I don't deserve you because..."

"Shh..." Miguel blocked his lips with his finger. "Don't talk anymore. What matters is that we're both together here and we'll forever be like this, okay? You've confessed that you'll keep on loving me forever and that's what matters."

Chris tried his best to smile but the pain was just too much. "You'll have to... to forgive me if I break my promise to..."

But he didn't finish his sentence as Miguel locked their lips together and began kissing him. Miguel had no idea if he was scared of hearing what Christian had to say next. He didn't wanna get hut.

***

"Carter, what do you think you're doing?" Brian snapped, looking at Carter in anger.

"Please, Brian, you'll not stop me." He said angrily, pointing at Brian. "I know that Miguel is in there and he is probably with Christian. He is the only one crazy enough to kidnap my boyfriend because he is so obsessed with him."

"Carter..."

"Brian!" Ruth too was angry. "You're not gonna stop us today. Why can't that man leave my son alone? Is he that desperate that..."

"With all due respect, Ruth..." Brian said rudely, feeling anger building deep inside of him. "...even if Christian is with Miguel, it doesn't mean that he kidnapped him. Miguel is not that type of person."

"Of course," Carter chuckled bitterly, folding his arms on his chest. "You're his brother so you'd defend him even if he did something despicable. But you're not gonna stop me today."

With those words, Carter started running up the stairs with Ruth following behind. Brian started running up, calling Carter angrily. Even Daniel who was watching the whole commotion rushed upstairs. Carter furiously burst into Miguel's room and looked around to see if Miguel was anywhere near.

But both he and Ruth heard voices coming from an opened door and they rushed there. The moment they entered there, they got the shock of their lives with what they saw. Candles lit everywhere... Pictures of some people they could recognize, Miguel's parents and uncle... Four strange masks and just weird things. The only lighting in there was just the candles. They both didn't need to be a genius to figure out that it was a witch's lair and they were stupid to jump to conclusions.

"What?" Ruth gasped.

Miguel who was talking on the phone quickly turned and got the shock of his life when he found Carter and Ruth in his lair, busy staring at him. Before he even knew how to react, Ruth furiously rushed to him and smacked him hard across the face. He held his cheek as he furiously looked at her, tears of anger forming in his eyes.

"How dare you use witchcraft on my son?" Ruth roared, looking at Miguel in anger.

She looked at her almost naked son struggling to get up and looking really weak. She knelt in front of him and didn't miss that hard cock through his towel. Man she was so mad that she saw red. She wanted to kill Miguel but all that she wanted at that time was to get her son out of there. As she struggled to get him up, Daniel and Brian rushed in the lair and Daniel helped her get him out of there. Meanwhile, the three brothers remained there, looking at each other.

1...34567...10