Iron Rose Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carter couldn't believe the anger that he felt, the pain and the hatred of Miguel using his own boyfriend for his witchcraft. He was super mad. Okay, okay, hold on! Did I miss a scene because I don't remember them getting back together?

"Miguel, you're a witch?" Carter gasped, clenching his fists. "And all this..." He pointed at everything in that room. "...you've been using Christian to... You've been casting magical spells on him so that he could get away from me. How dare you? Christian loves me and now you've resorted to this just to separate him and I. You can never force a man to be with you using magic because no matter what..." He roared. "...our love will always triumph."

Miguel couldn't believe what he was hearing from Carter. First it was annoying then it became funny and then hilarious. "Excuse you," He laughed, shaking his head. "Who are you to predict what I have been doing to Christian, Carter? You've got no right to accuse me. I don't need magic to drive a man crazy. I have the beauty, the brains and the body."

Carter felt Miguel's words cut through his heart and it hurt like hell. "And this..." He pointed to the pictures of a man and a woman that were almost on every wall. "...you're using your parents' pictures to feed your anger. Are you not..."

"Don't you dare bring our parents into this?" Miguel snapped, pointing angrily at Carter. "This is my life. It's what has kept me alive all this time. When I was left for dead, these things gave me hope and a new chance at life."

Carter groaned angrily. He was just so mad. "And the masks, what you were doing to Christian? You've gone insane with obsession."

He furiously moved to a table and started pushing all the candles down. Miguel got so furious that he angrily walked towards Carter. He pulled his arm furiously and pushed him away, pointing his finger angrily at him.

"Don't you dare do that again?" He warned. "If you wanna bring out the monster in me, carter? Touch any of the things in here and I will show you that they don't just call me La Don for nothing. Now leave this house and don't ever come back!"

Carter got scared at Miguel's words especially that look on his face. But he wasn't gonna stop because Miguel was his rival and he wanted his man. He wasn't gonna leave just like that.

"Miguel, please..." Brian took Miguel's hand and rubbed on it. "...calm down. Carter is your brother."

Miguel chuckled as a tear went down his cheeks. "I will not allow him disrespect my beliefs." He moved his eyes furiously to his brother. "These are my beliefs, stupid man. This is the only thing I was left with when those dragons raped me and killed my parents." He clenched his fist, bringing it in front. "It's the only thing that gave me strength."

"I understand all that." Carter said harshly. "But you've got no right to kidnap my man and bring him in your evil lair to mess with his mind. He loves me."

Miguel laughed. "Even if he does, Christian was mine first." He said, fighting his tears. He had no idea he could feel so much anger for his brother. "He was mine and we only got separated because of all the lies."

Carter laughed. "Christian doesn't love you. He was only following you because you had him under a spell." He shouted. "I am his only true love. He was only here because you kidnapped him and drugged him. He doesn't..."

"That's enough, Carter!" Brian glowered, turning to face him. "You have Christian so get the fuck out!" He pointed to the door, surprising him. "Leave!"

Carter took one final look at Miguel and stormed out. It was not over and that was a promise. Miguel remained standing there, groaning in anger. He was just so mad.

"Miguel..."

"Brian, please..." He said, hiding his tears. "Just leave me alone. Please!"

Brian nodded and left the room. Miguel fell to his knees and started crying, feeling so much pain. He couldn't believe they had taken his man. It was so painful.

***

Christian opened his eyes suddenly only to be welcomed by a really sharp headache. He groaned in pain, placing his hand there and massaging it slowly. He started getting up and then saw his mother, Carter and George in the room.

"Uh..." He groaned in pain as he sat on the bed, still massaging his head.

"Christian," Carter smiled, rushing to his bed. "Oh my God, you're finally awake. You've got no idea how worried everyone's been about you."

Christian looked at Carter, still massaging his head. He had been expecting to see Miguel and he still didn't remember how the heck he had gotten to his mother's house. It was all mystery to him.

"What..." He shook his head, staring at Carter. "How did I get here?"

"Dude," George smiled, sitting at the edge of his bed. "Everyone's been worried. How are you doing?"

Christian felt... alive and he didn't feel any other pain in his body except for that stupid headache. "I feel super good and..." He raised his shirt and saw just a scab on his waist. It was healing. "...aside from this headache of mine, I am absolutely fine."

"Good!" Ruth chuckled, coming closer to his bed. "We need to sue that boy for kidnapping you and using charms on you so that he can have you."

"What?" Chris frowned, trying to get up from the bed but Carter held his hand tightly. "Kidnap?" He was really confused. "Miguel didn't kidnap me. He rather saved my life so..."

"You don't have to defend him." Carter said bitterly, staring at Christian with a serious look. "We've been looking for you for three days. That man kept you in his evil lair for three days, using charms on you so that he could have you. When we found you, he had drugged you and only God knows what else he did to you in that lair."

Christian felt anger building inside of him. "Miguel didn't kidnap me. Brandon wanted to kill the both of us. I was badly injured and..."

"I don't wanna hear it." Ruth snapped, breathing like a predator. "Now I know what that boy has been doing to you. He's been casting a spell on you, trying to get you away from everyone that loves you. We used to live perfectly until you decided to meddle in that boy's life. Now all I keep on hearing is Miguel, Miguel, Migue!" She yelled. "I am sick and tired of that name."

Carter chuckled bitterly, letting go of Christian's hand. He was hurt. "It's okay, Ruth..." He said bitterly, getting off the bed. "...Christian doesn't wanna listen to anyone else. Maybe when he ends up dead that's when he'll realize how much we love him."

He started getting out of the room, leaving everyone seated quietly. Christian couldn't understand Carter's hatred for his brother. He was the one that was supposed to defending his brother but instead of that, he was defaming him. It was a little painful for him.

"Christian..." Ruth warned, pointing his finger angrily at him. "...I already gave you an ultimatum and you better decide well soon because you can't keep hurting the person that loves you for the person who uses charms on you. And if you have ever valued me as you mother, stay away from that boy and settle down with someone that loves you."

She stormed out of the room, leaving him with George. He was really confused and they just talked about Miguel and how George couldn't wait to be a father, apparently because the DNA test proved he was the father of Ximena's child and not Brandon. He was just so happy and excited, living in Brandon's mansion with his lover.

***

Miguel was on the couch in his room, lying down with his head on Lucio's lap while Lucio played with his hair. He had been feeling really bad since that night when Ruth and Carter had come to take Christian. He had expected the guy to call him or something. But the worst was that he kept on remembering all the things that Christian had said to him when they were at the Hacienda and it hurt him even more. It was so painful.

"You know you can't stay the whole day locked up lamenting over Christian." Lucio said with a sigh.

Miguel sighed, getting up and looking at Lucio's face. "I don't have any more strength to fight, Lucio. I just love him so much and I feel so bad now that he's not here."

Lucio chuckled, holding Miguel's hand. "You're Miguel Powers. You don't need any man to be alive." He said assuredly, clenching his teeth. "Don't you know who you are, La Don? Now get up, get dressed and get ready to live another day."

Miguel felt much better and actually smiled. He hugged Lucio tightly and then dressed up, looking way hotter than he had ever looked. He wore a red designer's shirt with his chest exposed and a golden chain. His shirt was tucked in a tight, red designer's shirt that showed his gorgeous curves and blood red shoes and with a deep blue blazer, he was looking fantastic.

Just as he was finishing dressing up, he got a call from Mark and he told that he needed to see him urgently at the office. Miguel didn't waste any time and he rushed to his office.

"Mark, what seems to be the problem?" Miguel asked as he entered his office.

"That!" Mark pointed to a corner near Miguel's table.

Miguel quickly turned and as soon as his eyes landed there, his heart instantly began racing as fear and anger swept him off his feet. He clenched his fists as he stared there, his face becoming stern. Then suddenly, he just started smiling and chuckling, folding his arms on his chest. He was staring at the camera which was perfectly hidden in the corner of his office. Mark had already removed one and that was the only one remaining.

"Wow, so this is what you've resorted to." Miguel chuckled, smiling like he was in a romantic movie. "Anyway, it doesn't surprise me because you've always been a schemer, Brandon!"

Meanwhile, Brandon who was in his hideout, staring at the laptop like he'd seen a ghost couldn't believe that Miguel had found the camera and was staring right at him as if he was seeing him. He was struck with fear as his eyes widened and his breaths came out harshly.

"I know very well that you had me watched but I bet..." He chuckled in victory. "...you didn't expect that I would kill Alejandro. You know me very well, Brandon. You have nowhere to hide. If you want, you can tell the police about it but I..." He pointed at himself, giving an evil gleam. "...I will use my influence and get out of prison but you, Brandon. Nothing can save you from me. You want me right?" Miguel opened his arms widely, still smiling. "I am right here. Call me and tell me when and where you want us to meet."

Brandon was really scared. He knew he couldn't mess with Miguel because he was gonna be a dead man. He had to be really careful.

"Don't tell you're still a bloody coward, Brandon!" Miguel yelled.

Just after calling him that, Miguel heard his phone ringing and it was strange number. He didn't need to be a genius to know that it was Brandon. Still looking at the camera, Miguel answered the call, wearing a smile that looked orgasmic.

"You're a coward!" Miguel said, chuckling to himself.

"I am not!" Brandon groaned, sounding pissed. "You know how much I don't like that word, Miguel!"

"You're a coward, Brandon. Betrayal is also a form of cowardice in case you didn't know."

'You talk about betrayal, Miguel?' Brandon yelled, breathing like a predator. 'You shouldn't even use that word after leaving me alone to rot in that prison. All I ever did since I have known you Miguel is love you. I loved you even more than I loved my own family.'

"Well, I didn't betray you." Miguel's face got stern. "I couldn't support you because you didn't deserve it. You turned out to be worse than the dragons you used to help me hunt." He was getting angrier by the second. "Now tell me where you want me to meet you and also the time."

Brandon laughed manically. 'I am not a fool, Miguel! I will think about it and I will give you a call.'

With those words, he cut the call and Miguel told Mark to remove all the cameras and burn them.

"And fire all the security guards that were on duty when Brandon and Alejandro broke into my office." He ordered as he left the office.

He went back home and talk to Lucio about what had happened. He told him that he could see blood in the confrontation between Miguel and Brandon. But Miguel wasn't worried. Obviously the blood belonged to Brandon. It didn't take long and Brandon called Miguel and gave him the address and the date and time.

***

Miguel was standing behind an abandoned building, moving about while looking at his watch. He was dressed smartly in just a black skinny jean, brown shirt and black shoes, holding his phone and his car keys. He was staring at his watch, looking all around but couldn't see the person that he had come to see over there. He had Mark nearby in case Brandon tried anything stupid but what he didn't appreciate was being kept waiting.

As he was waiting, he heard footsteps behind him and he quickly turned to find Brandon, staring at him in fear, putting a hoody on his head. Brandon quickly removed his hoody and Miguel couldn't have been more surprised than he was at that particular time.

Brandon, the man that had once looked handsome and sexy was looking trashy, maybe even worse. His hair had grown and his beards were overgrown, looking like he hadn't shaved in months. His skin looked dirty and he was wearing an old blue jean. Seeing Miguel, Brandon's heart just started pounding in chest. He was really scared and he looked around to see if Miguel was alone.

"Before you do anything, let me tell you that I have a timer on my PC." Brandon's voice was shaky. "If I don't stop that timer in the next five hours, it will send the video to someone that you won't be able to know. So if anything happens to me, I will make sure that the world knows about you."

Miguel chuckled, folding his arms on his chest as he smiled brightly at Brandon, looking at him from head to toe. "So the mighty Brandon, once renowned sexy lawyer is now looking like..." He pointed at him, grimacing. "...this. You know, Brandon, you could have avoided this. But your evil and selfish ways led you here. And before you say anything further, you know me by now. I am a man of my word so if I were you I'd stop with my childish blackmails. If I wanted to kill you, I would have done it before you arrived here."

"I am just being careful." Brandon moaned, staring at Miguel in lust. "I came here unarmed but I have to ensure my survival, here, Miguel. You're a very powerful, influential and dangerous man. I cannot underestimate you and I never have."

Miguel sighed, shaking his head. "So here I am, Brandon. In the flesh. You've always wanted to..."

"Before you go any further, Miguel, I don't want to hurt you, not anymore." Brandon sighed, getting near Miguel. "I still love you so much and seeing that bastard try to rape you again had hurt me terribly. If you hadn't killed him, I'd have killed him myself."

Miguel laughed at Brandon's words. The man was still very cheap and stupid. "Of course!" He answered, sarcastically, raising his eyebrows. "If you loved me like you say you do, you wouldn't have escaped and tried to hurt me. Yvette lost her life because of you. If you had loved me, you wouldn't be using that video right now to threaten me." He yelled.

Brandon felt tears building in his eyes but he wasn't gonna go weak in front of Miguel.

"I still love you so much, Miguel and I am willing to destroy that video." He said, clenching his fist. "All I want is just 100 million from you to start a new life, far away."

At first, Miguel looked at Brandon like he had sprouted horns before bursting into laughter. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. He looked at the man's face as it turned red from anger and laughed even more. He was crazier than he thought.

"100 million dollars?" Miguel laughed, holding his chest which made Brandon super mad. "Are you for real?"

Brandon groaned angrily. "You think this is funny. I used to be your lawyer and your right hand man, Miguel. I know you're worth billions of money and assets. A 100 million dollars will not even seem like a loss to you. That's all I need and I will delete that video and disappear from your life forever."

"Oh..." Miguel was finding it hard to be serious. "...you want a one hundred million dollars? What about your money, huh?"

Brandon breathed heavily. "You know what had happened. I lost everything after I got arrested. I just want that and I will disappear."

Miguel chuckled. "I can give you that but I need..."

"You can make an electronic transfer. I will give you the account where you can send the money right now."

"You're a lawyer, Brandon." Miguel said sternly. "You know very well that I cannot transfer such a huge amount of money to you right now. It will take days to..."

"But you're a very powerful and influential man, Miguel." Brandon gave an evil grin, staring at Miguel's cute face. "Just one phone call and the money will be transferred to me. Hurry! Time is not on my side."

Miguel looked at Brandon, feeling so much anger for him. He was just lucky because Miguel would have killed him on sight. After all, he had a gun with him. Miguel knew that Brandon was not to be messed with. He was very dangerous. Miguel sighed as he took out his phone and looked angrily at Brandon.

"You know what Brandon, you will never change." He said harshly, pointing his phone at him. "You will always be a selfish and evil person. I will give you the money but the next time I see you, you're dead man." He warned as he opened his phone. The anger he felt at that time was blinding. "Now I know the reason why Ximena left you and got pregnant for George."

Brandon felt his heart pound sharply in his chest as anger took him off his feet. His breaths came out harshly as he clenched his fists, breathing like a monster in a cave. His head got hot as the rage he felt made his entire body tremble.

"What?" He roared, his jaws shaking uncontrollably. "What did you just say, Miguel?"

Miguel raised his head and found Brandon Brandon's face burning in anger. He could have sworn the guy's face had suddenly turned red.

"Oh, you didn't know?" Miguel chuckled mockingly. "Ximena and George are expecting a child and they're living together now... in your house. It seems they're really enjoying their lives from what I can see."

Brandon clenched his teeth so hard, breathing like a wounded buffalo. When he finally let go, he furiously groaned and started running out of that place, with only one thing on his mind. He was running so fast that even flash would have been jealous at that point.

"Hey!" Miguel shouted at Brandon but he didn't even look back. "Where are you going? Let's finish this crap."

But Brandon just went running to his car and drove to the foundation. When he reached there and parked, he saw Ximena, heavily pregnant, standing outside the foundation and rubbing on her belly. Seeing her, Brandon only thought of betrayal and revenge. He remembered their moments together and all the lies she had told him. The bitch had sleeping with George behind his back. He was mad.

He furiously got out of the car and rushed to her, breathing heavily. Reaching her, he surprised her by gripping her arm painfully.

Ximena on the other hand got shocked when she saw Brandon there and that expression on her face couldn't describe it. She quivered as harsh breaths started coming out... she was so scared that she could have sworn the baby in her womb almost came out. It was scary. Before even a second passed upon seeing him, sweat started pouring down her face.

"Br-Brandon!" She shuddered, shaking her head. "What are... you doing here?"

"You bitch!" Brandon seethed, applying pressure on those arms. "So you've been fucking that stinking, dirty assistant behind my back all this while. How dare you even lie to me about the pregnancy?" He pulled her closer as she moaned in a high pitched tone. She was scared as fuck. "You told me this bastard in your womb was mine."

1...45678...10