Iron Rose Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But there was just one thing bothering him, people always asking about the foundation and how they used Miguel's money when they knew very well that he was a killer. Carter went to the front to give a speech.

"I have had so many people asking me questions about Miguel, his money, his empire and why we built this foundation on that." He began, looking at the faces looking at him attentively. "Honestly, I am tired of people asking me these questions and today, I will answer them in front of the entire world."

Carter took a deep breath. "Yes, Miguel was my younger brother. He was only 24 years old and many people wondered why he was that rich, influential and so powerful. But guess, when you work harder, you deserve all that.

Miguel was a victim of abuse. He was raped at a very tender age by the dragons, a gang that raped and killed young boys. He was betrayed by his own husband and best friend. But Miguel survived through it all and he never gave up.

Miguel was a fighter. He refused to let go of this injustice and fought tooth and nail to bring these dragons to justice. He cared about abused people and made sure that they began a new life. For someone at such an age to raped and survive, Miguel was pretty strong. He put the pieces of his life together and finally got the justice he deserved. Many of us, had it been us who had gone through what he went through would have been hiding, scared for our lives. But Miguel refused to do that. He was a young boy that fought these powerful men and in the end won.

Miguel is seen as a villain but he was just a victim and a survivor of a horrendous crime. He was a great man and most of all..." He paused and smiled, staring at a huge picture of Miguel. He was looking so cute in his red hair, wearing a white designer's shirt with a scarf around his neck and a smile like an angel. "...he was my brother and I miss him so much. In the end, Miguel turned out to be a hero to a lot of people. And because of him, the Angelo foundation has reached many lives and souls."

Everyone started clapping at the end of Carter's speech, cameras all pointing at him. Christian was really proud of Carter. He had finally accepted his brother and said something so nice about him. He loved Carter a lot but Miguel was still in his mind. His departure had left a deep hole in his heart.

"Hey, dude..." George patted Chris on the shoulder. Christian turned and looked at him, wiping his tears. "...you've got a call."

"Thanks!" He hugged George tightly before leaving.

Christian went to the booth and quickly took the phone.

"Hello..."

'My little lawyer?' A voice chuckled on the other end.

Christian's body went limp when he heard that voice. He got so weak in the knees that he leaned on the wall for balance. Then he started breathing heavily, his heart beginning to pound so sharply in his chest... His eyes widened... he got cold that he began shaking. He was so shocked that he was almost peeing his pants.

"Miguel?" He gasped as his eyes became glassy suddenly.

Miguel chuckled on the other end. 'I heard what my brother said about me. He defended me like no one has ever had.' He sighed, still chuckling while almost giving Chris a heart attack. 'I wanted to thank him personally but I can't. The best thing for me is being away, dead to him."

"Where are you?"

Miguel laughed softly. 'I heard you have been asking around and looking for me. I called to tell you to stop looking for me, my little lawyer or you will find and that would be dangerous for Carter, for you and for me!"

Chris shook his head. "No!" He had no idea when tears started rolling. "Please..."

'I can see you still believe in your justice and so I in mine. You remember telling me that justice had a name?' He chuckled happily. 'Yes that is true. That name is Miguel Powers!'

"Mi..."

But it was too late. Miguel had already cut the call. He quickly rubbed his tears and then went to check the number which had called but nothing. There was no record. Miguel had used a private line. Christian felt his pain come in billions and he felt really terrible. He just stood at the booth and felt his wounds reopening. Miguel was alive.

"Chris..."

Christian stood up straight when he heard Carter's voice. He looked at him and saw that worried look on his face.

"Who was it?"

Christian smiled, took Carter's hands and brought him closer. He placed a peck on his forehead weirdly before putting an arm around his shoulder.

"It was just someone that wanted to know about the foundation." He lied as they started walking. But he was in pain.

They walked out of the foundation with his arm around Carter's shoulder. As they left, he took a long look at Miguel's picture and it seemed like Miguel was staring back at him, that smile causing him so much pain. Was he going to live in pain his entire life? Only time will tell...

***

Miguel was walking around in Paris, wearing the most gorgeous smile ever. He felt such peace unlike he had ever felt before. All the pain, all the anger, all the hatred, all the nightmares, all the fear and all the torture was gone. He couldn't feel it. It was all gone. He was now in a place where no one recognized him and just felt like he belonged there. He was in the city of love.

Miguel was dressed in a beautiful black designer's coat that was buttoned up, white designer's shirt inside and a black designer's skinny jean that showed his gorgeus curves. On his feet were beautiful black boots. He was looking really amazing. His hair was just loose, untied and free, making him look sexy and he had a scarf around his neck.

Miguel breathed in the wonderful air, feeling alive for the first time. He stopped near the Eiffel tower, looked at it and smiled.

Then he took off his scarf, flipped his hair sexily and started walking towards the tower in style.

It was a new life for him and he was finally happy. Justice had been served...

Till next time...

The end...

***

Thanks guys for reading to the end of my most successful series. This series has been in the hot section since 'Wild Flower,' chapter 3, getting over 4.5 stars and was the first to score 5 stars on all my stories. I love you so much guys and I'd love to hear your views about what you loved on this journey and what you didn't. Tell me if you'd like to see Miguel again. Don't forget to drop your comments and rates. I know that you guys are sad this has come to my end and me too. I will miss Miguel but watch out for more hot stories like this one.

The theme songs for this chapter are, "Unstoppable and I forgive you," by Sia, "Take a Bow," by Rihanna, "Impossible," by Shontelle, "What about us," by Pink, "Titanium," by David Guetta ft Sia, "Whip it and Fly," by Nicki Minaj and "Look what you made me do," by Taylor swift

It's just the beginning.

Feel the passion...

1...5678910