Iron Rose Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"W... what?" Ximena stuttered, trying to let herself loose but Brandon was an animal. He wouldn't let her. "I didn't lie, Brandon. I am pregnant for you." She lied as tears flooded her face. "This baby is yours, I swear on my life."

Brandon groaned, chuckling like an evil warrior. "Fuck you and your life! You think I am a fool." He yelled. "We're going to the hospital right now for a DNA test. And pray I find that baby is mine otherwise, I will kill you and that bastard in your womb!"

He started pulling her furiously not minding that she was pregnant. Ximena experienced so much pain as he pulled and she knew that she and her baby were in trouble.

"Help!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. "Somebody..."

But Brandon didn't even mind. He was just dragging her to his car. Suddenly, George and a number of people came rushing out. When George saw Ximena being dragged forcefully by Brandon, he got so scared for his baby and the love of his life. He started rushing to her but Brandon punched him so hard on the nose, sending him flying to the ground. He was bleeding before he even reached there.

"No!" Ximena cried when she saw George holding his nose in pain.

Right then, people came out and they managed to get Brandon away from her. They took stones, sticks, anything they could get their hands on and started hitting Brandon. Brandon got so scared that they'd kill him so he started running for his life.

He ran as fast he could with the people behind him, leaving his car. He was breathing really heavily. He reached the busy road and with his eyes still behind him started running across the road. He was so lost on the crowd that chased him that he didn't even see an over speeding car coming.

The only thing that he heard where tires screeching and the next thing he was flying in the air. The car had bumped in him so hard, breaking his legs. He fell to the hard ground, hitting his head violently and before he even reached the ground, he was already dead. Brandon was now lying on the road in a pool of his own blood. He was gone, forever!

***

Francisco, Brandon's son was seated in his room with his boyfriend Lawrence, Iris and her new boyfriend. The four of them were in the room, staring at the computer like they were expecting something to come out of there. Francisco had received a video from his father and he was too shocked and scared to do anything so he had called his friends and boyfriend so that they could help him.

"Play it so that we can see!" Lawrence said excitedly, holding Francisco's hand.

Francisco looked at everyone there and took a deep breath before he played the video. He showed the video to his friends and they were just as shocked and scared as he was.

"Miguel is a murderer!" Lawrence gasped, feeling a shiver run down his spine. "Oh my God, evil yes but I never thought he'd do such a thing. He killed Alejandro."

"That's why I called you all." Francisco's voice was shaky. "Dad programmed his computer so that it would send this video to me at night. I don't want to show it to mom because she might freak out and I also can't show it to the police because Miguel will come after me."

Lawrence run his fingers through his hair. "I can't believe this. Miguel is definitely younger than me but... I had no idea he could do that. But anyway, what can you expect from a witch who is after my friend's boyfriend?"

"What do we do?" Iris asked, holding her boyfriend's hand tightly.

Francisco shook his head and continued with the video...

'If you see this video son, it means that I am no longer with you.' Brandon said on the video, looking serious as fuck. 'It means that Miguel has killed me. I sent this video to you because you're the only I trust. There are a lot of things that you do not know about your father and... I am so sorry for that. Miguel has been killing the dragons one by one and has displaced so many people all in the name of building his empire. I am telling you these things because I am the one who pulled the trigger on most of these crimes.

I also want to tell you that you're the best thing that has ever happened to me in this life, you and the unborn baby. I could never love your mother completely but I truly loved you in this life. Forgive me for my shortcoming and all the pains that I have ever caused you. I regret all that now and although it might be too late, I just wish I could turn back the hands of time so that I could be a good father. Please..." He put his hands together. "...get justice!"

Francisco couldn't hide his tears. Finally, his father had said he loved him and although he was dead, Francisco just wished that he was still alive so they could be together one last time.

"We should expose this video!" Lawrence said in anger. "He cannot go scot-free after everything that he's done."

Iris gripped her hair, feeling really scared. "But whatever we do, we must make sure that Carter doesn't find out about this."

"It's fine!" Francisco raised his hands in the air. "We need to post this video anonymously. That way, Miguel will never find out who posted it."

"Great idea!"

Everyone agreed and they knew exactly what they had to do. It was time to put an end to everything that was going on.

***

Miguel entered his room, rubbing the sweat off his face. He had no idea why he was feeling restless and nervous out of the blue. He was breathing a little harshly and just wanted to take a long shower before doing what he wanted to do. He had no idea why the idiot Brandon hadn't called him after they had agreed he would.

He was killing it in an all-black attire, looking marvelous. Just as he reached his room, he heard his door opening and closing quickly and when he turned, he found Daniel coming close to him with a smile on his face. He was dressed in a black designer's suit, black shirt inside and black shoes. He was looking really handsome and that smile on his face was the last ingredient.

"Oh, Daniel!" Miguel gave a sigh of relief. "It's you."

Daniel got closer to Miguel and took his hands sweetly, staring into his eyes. "Let's start over, Miguel." He said with a smile. "I want to start over with you, far away from all the pain and all the hate. We'll go in any place you want." Miguel was shocked but okay! "I just want us to be far away. Stop this hate and bloodshed because it seems you can't stop it on your own. I will help you. I could take care of you and protect you."

Miguel looked at him in shock. "What about the undying love and the loyalty you swore to me?"

"My love is still intact. It gets stronger every day." Daniel said, feeling tears of mirth build up. "Give me a chance. Let's go far away and start a new life someplace else."

Daniel leaned forward and captured Miguel in a passionate kiss but got the shock of his life when Miguel pulled away from him furiously and got his gun out, pointing right at his head while he angrily wiped his lips. Daniel was hurt!

"Don't ever kiss me or touch me again!" Miguel seethed, staring at Daniel like he wanted to kill him. He felt like something had crawled up his skin when Daniel kissed him."

Daniel chuckled in pain, feeling a tear going down his cheek. "You'll never stop seeing me as one of the dragons, will you?" Daniel's voice sounded harsh. The man was in pain. "To you, I'll always be one of the animals who hurt you."

"You may not be like the rest of the dragons, Daniel, but I can't fall in love with you. I'll never be able to love you." True, but to Daniel, it was so painful. "What I feel for you is disgust!"

Daniel couldn't fight his tears anymore. He deserved whatever he was getting. He didn't deserve to be loved at all. "What are you planning on doing to me? Are you going to kill me?"

Miguel breathed heavily, dropping the gun. There was some pain deep inside of him. "I have already recognized that you're not like the rest of them. You don't deserve such a fate." He said in a deep voice. "I am not the kind of person who falls in love with a man who raped him. Your debt is already paid. You can leave now and start a new life somewhere, fall in love again and be happy."

"But..."

"Leave before I change my mind!" He yelled.

Daniel sighed and left in tears. Miguel sat on the bed and just took in a deep breathe. Later, Lucio came in the room and both of them began talking.

"Can you imagine what Daniel was here to talk about?" He laughed, folding his arms on his chest. "The man actually thought I would fall in love with him."

Lucio took Miguel's hands and held them sweetly. "Maybe not Daniel because there's a dark past separating the two of you. Many men would give anything just to have you." He smiled brightly, caressing his cheek. "And very soon, you'll have the man who deserves you, the man that will be willing to give his own life for you."

Miguel was confused. He had no idea what Lucio was telling him. "I already love someone else. Christian is the reason for my living."

"Your reason for living was your revenge." Lucio said, opening Miguel's palm, looking at it like he was expecting something special out of there. "But that's over now and you have to find a new path, my son."

Miguel's eyes became glassy. "Why are you saying this to me?" He gasped, getting even more confused. "What do you see?"

"A tragic ending or a new beginning!" Lucio said loudly. "But all that depends on you. You are La Don, my Lord. You are a strong man and you're ready to start a new life somewhere else!"

Miguel smiled brightly as he looked at Lucio. He loved the news.

***

Christin was rushing to his door, toweling his hair. He had just been from taking a shower after a long day at the foundation. It was afternoon and he had planned on visiting George so that he could talk to him about something really important. He was shirtless, just wearing a dark blue cargo short with nothing on his feet.

"Oh, it's you!" Christian said when he opened the door.

"I... I brought you food." Carter said as he looked at Christian, checking him out. He was carrying a basket of food and was somehow mad at Christian. "Ruth said that you haven't had anything to eat since morning."

"Thanks..." Christian smiled, taking the basket from him. "Come on inside."

Carter nodded and entered, slowly walking to the living room with Christian behind him. The two guys just remained quiet, staring at each other. Carter had so many things in his heart that he wanted to tell Christian but he was really scared of the answers he was gonna get.

"Well, I..." He paused and gulped, playing with his fingers. "...I just brought that and now that I have also seen you, I have to go back."

He turned and started leaving but felt Christian's hand hold his. He slightly closed his eyes, feeling really emotional and defeated. There were a lot of things in his mind and he knew he wasn't gonna be able to hold himself if he stayed any longer.

"I know that you think that I have been unfair to you, Carter." Christian muttered, rubbing the guy's hand. "I know I have been unfair to you and seeing you getting hurt because of me pains me a lot. You have no idea how long I have had to suffer because I feel confused, Carter." He sighed gloomily, getting closer. He felt his heart pound sharply in his chest. "Each day that I see you, I just feel guilty because I haven't been fair to you. You're a really nice guy..." He chuckled nervously, smiling brightly. "...you're handsome, loving, caring and on top of it all, everyone loves you a lot in this neighborhood, especially my mother."

Carter couldn't fight his tears. "Then why is it so hard, Christian." He muttered, not even turning to look at him. "I have only loved one guy my entire life. I have only slept with one guy. You were my first and you know that. I love you so much and god..." He paused, chuckling nervously. "...I just wanna be with you. I just wanna wake up to you every morning because right now, you're my only reason for living. You and Ruth are my only family now." He didn't even want to mention Miguel.

Christian sighed, letting go of Carter's hand. "Do you still love me?"

"Is that even a question?" Carter chuckled bitterly with his back to Christian. "You know very well where I stand on that."

"Would you be happy if we were together?"

"More than anything But Christian I..."

But Carter trailed off when his ears caught something, something that began running in his mind like it was on repeat. Carter felt the world disappear and everything go quiet... his heart began racing and with each pulse it made, Carter heard it... blood started rushing in his veins, feeling cold each second... His breaths stopped as his eyes widened and he felt like he was having a dream.

He quickly turned and got the shock of his life. His heart pounded so violently that he took a step back. A tear went down his cheek as his hands held his chest. When he breathed, it came harshly and he felt weak. He couldn't believe what he seeing. He thought his eyes were deceiving him.

"W... what did you say?" He gasped as more tears went down his cheeks.

"Will you marry me?" Christian's voice was shaky. His heart was pounding in his chest and his body was cold. "Can you marry this man even though he doesn't deserve it?"

Carter cried. He actually cried as he stared at Christian in shock. The guy was on one knee, holding a golden ring. OMG, Carter still felt like he was dreaming. He actually started crying because it was too much for him.

"What did you say, Christian?"

Christian swallowed hard, fighting his tears. "Will you marry me and make me the happiest man on earth?"

Carter breathed heavily, covering his mouth as more tears flooded his face. Then he stretched his left hand, nodding his head. "Yes!" He sobbed softly. "Yes, yes, yes... I will definitely marry you. I will marry you. Why not?"

Christian smiled brightly as tears went down his cheeks. He took Carter's shaky hand and started slipping the ring on his finger slowly. That was when the real torture began, mental and emotional torture. He started having flashbacks of Miguel's face, smiling at him, that smile that melted his heart. He remembered their time at the Hacienda, Miguel kissing his sweet lips, making love to him.

"I love you so much." Carter said, staring at the ring like it had just appeared on that finger. "You have no idea how this makes me feel. I love you!"

'I love you so much.' Miguel's voice rang through his head just as an image of that beautiful soul started forming in his head. 'You're the love of my life.'

"I love you too. So much."

He got up and Carter wrapped his arms tightly around his neck, hugging the life out of him. Christian chuckled as he hugged Carter back, feeling a pain deep inside of him. He knew he was doing the right thing but the pain he felt couldn't be avoided. It was just too much.

"Oh my God," carter gasped, pulling away from the man's arms. He couldn't believe he had finally won. He had won, fuckers! He had won. "I wish my mother was here."

"Hey!" Chris, rubbed Carter's tears, cupping his cheeks. "Your husband-to-be won't allow you to cry anymore. You're supposed to be happy, baby. You'll soon be Mr. Carter Palmer. We'll be getting married."

Carter looked at Christian and still couldn't believe he was gonna be his husband. It was too good to be true, for real. He couldn't believe it. He thought he was dreaming. He cupped Christian's cheeks and kissed him senselessly on the lips, leaving him breathless. Christian smiled, kissing Carter's hands.

"I am so happy, Christian." He hollered, feeling sensations all over his body. He was in pure bliss. "I still can't believe you proposed. You're gonna be my husband."

"And nothing will stop that." Christian caressed Carter's cheeks. "After all this drama at the foundation ends, I just want us to go to the beach for a while and just rest, away from the world."

And away from that Miguel, Carter thought as he smiled happily.

"Of course," He muttered, staring at the ring. "I have always wanted to go to the beach. But this will even be better because I will be going with my husband."

"Sure!" Chris fought his tears. "We'll go."

They kissed each other softly and before they knew it, clothes were flying and they found themselves in Christian's room fucking their brains out in all possible positions they could do it. They had to seal the deal, right?

***

Miguel was seated in his classy, expensive black Rolls-Royce Cullinan, a machine that he had just recently purchased. He was looking sexy and hot in a pure white, expensive designer's shirt that was half way buttoned up, revealing his sexy hairless chest on which a diamond chain was placed. The shirt was tucked in a slim tight designer's black trouser with expensive shoes on his feet. He had his red hair on and was looking really smart and sexy. He was on his way to his empire because he had a lot of work to do, especially with all the projects pending.

Suddenly, his phone started ringing. It was Tanya, his office assistant.

"Yes, Tanya..." Miguel answered. "...I am on my way right now and..."

'Sir, there are chaos at the company.' Tanya said with a sad tone.

"What?" Miguel was shocked. "What are you saying to me?"

'Sir, everyone has seen the video.' She said sadly. 'I can't believe you did that, sir!'

With those words, she cut the call.

"Tanya!" Miguel yelled but the call was already cut.

Miguel was shocked. Just when he was about to call her back, he got an alert about a video. When he opened it, he got the greatest shock of his life when he saw the video of him killing Alejandro. It was viral and had so many views already. There were so many comments and the media was already talking about it.

"God!" He gasped, feeling his heart race. "I can't believe this. I can't believe that now the entire world knows about my past and what the dragons had done to me."

Miguel felt scared for the first time. He had no idea what was gonna happen and he felt really cold and weak.

"I can't believe this." He put the phone down furiously.

Mark took a glance behind and started rolling up the windows. "Don, I don't think we can go to the company."

"What?" Miguel seethed, staring at him. "I don't think it's a big deal and..."

"You don't understand." Mark said as he turned the car. "It wouldn't have been big of a deal but you confessed to having ordered Felix killed. This has made the situation difficult and messed everything up. I need to get you to safety. You won't easily get out of this one, Don!" He took a glance behind and found Miguel looking really tense. "Calm down, Don! We have everything under control."

Mark dialed Lucio's number and the man answered soon.

"Lucio, La Don needs us now more than ever." He said abruptly, speeding up the car. "I know Don doesn't keep any secrets from you. You know exactly where all his valuables are and also all the important documents. Grab everything and leave before the police alive there."

He cut the call and started driving to a place where he knew Miguel was gonna be safe.

***

"Ruth..." Carter shouted at the top of his as Christian and he entered the house holding hands. "Ruth!"

"Carter!" Ruth came rushing out of the kitchen with the four guys that had leaked the video because Carter had called them. "What's going on?"

"Ruth," Carter happily raised his hand, showing the ring to everyone. "Christian and I are getting married."

"What?" Ruth's mouth gaped and so did everyone's. They were shocked. "You're getting married. Oh my God!" She screamed, pulling him into a hug. She hugged them both and kissed their cheeks. "This is what I have always wanted, for my son to marry a really good man. My dream has come true."

They were all happy when Christian received a message from George which contained the video. Christian started playing the video and his heart sank into his stomach... Pain, unimaginable pain slipped through his system, making him weaker than he could ever imagine... tears formed in his eyes as his breaths became harsh and he clenched his fists, staring at the video while gripping his phone like he wanted to break it.