Irresistable Busty Beauty Pt. 03

Story Info
Caught, then saved?
1.5k words
4.3
7.5k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There I was stood naked in the middle of the rush hour train, left hand covering my pussy, handbag over my right shoulder and my right arm covering as much of my breasts as possible, the shear size of them leaving them mostly exposed. I nervously start moving to the open doors as passengers move on and off. All eyes fix to my tits, hands come from nowhere helping themselves to a feel grabbing handfuls of the top of my tits, the bottom, the outside, everywhere but the middle section my small arm covers.

Just as many hands are grabbing my arse as I make my way off the train and finally I make it, into the large train station that is as packed as the train itself. I make my way through the crowd when something trips me, my hands reach out to catch myself as I fall and someone catches me from behind falling with me, hands gripping a breast each pulling me to them. As I safely land I try pulling the hands from my tits but no luck. Onlookers surround us as more people touch me, some gasp and some laugh. Whoever has me in their grip is squeezing my tits and not letting go.

Eventually the crowd move their attention elsewhere as a gap opens and staff come to see what the commotion is. 2 people working for the train station manage to free me and take me away through the crowd of people. I looked back to see the man who was holding me who was a short, scruffy/homeless looking man grinning through black mostly-missing teeth. Disgusting.

The 2 staff members lead me to a small office and stop me to ask if I'm okay. I tell them what happened on the train and notice them struggling to maintain eye contact. As I was talking to the taller one I noticed the other lock the door we came through behind me. It's at this point I notice a fire blanket and wander why none of them have covered me up. I reach out to grab it with my right hand exposing my tits briefly when the tall staff member in front of me grabs my wrist to stop me.

"Woah love. That blanket is reserved for fires."

I look at him in shock as he looks down at my tits. I try to pry my hand free but it doesn't move. I tell him to get off me and he just keeps staring. That's when I raised my left hand to slap him and tell him to let me go. I should have known that wouldn't work. He grabbed my left wrist easily and now had both my hands locked in the air as he watched the bounce of my tits in awe. Then he pulled both my hands over my head and turned me around.

"What d'ya think Joe? Are these the best jugs you've ever seen or what?"

Thats when the shorter one stepped forward slowly looking my body up and down.

"Never mind the tits. Look at her! That's a face you can only dream about. Then the body as well! Look at those abs!"

"You av 'er abs then pal, I'll av 'er tits!" Was the tall ones response as he placed both my wrists in his left hand and brought his right down to squeeze my right breast.

"Oh I want her tits!" Replied Joe as he stroked his finger tips slowly down my waist, "but I appreciate perfection wherever I see it and she has it everywhere."

I winced and started pleading with them to let me go, to just let me go home. The taller one continued massaging my right tit as Joe slowly grabbed my left tit and had a look of euphoria on his face, looking at my breast smothering his hand then at my face, switching between. I felt the taller one getting hard as he pressed himself against me. He moved his hand down and started squeezing my arse.

"Fuck me! I've never been an arse man but then I've never felt an arse like this before!" Were his comments before squeezing harder and grunting.

This was followed by Joe sucking my left nipple and me squirming to his touch. Suddenly the locked door is opened. I pray for rescue when another staff member comes in.

"Took you long enough!" Spat the taller one. "Hurry up!"

Here's when I noticed the new man emerge with handcuffs which were being brought to my wrists. I struggled and fought and screamed at them to stop. All this did was give them a show as they watched my boobs bounce around. In no time my hands were cuffed to a fixture above me and they all let go. The three of them backed away as they circled and stared at me stood in the middle of the room with my hands cuffed overhead. Then they took their phones out. One by one they took turns taking picture after picture of me, then with me, holding my tits and manipulating my body to get all sorts of angles and positions. There must have been nearly 200 altogether.

Once they were done talking about their pictures and me they came back to me. The tall one stood in front of me. He looked me in the eye and I looked down. Then he leaned forward and sucked my left nipple as he reached around to squeeze my arse with both hands, nibbling on my tit. Joe stood behind me and reached a finger to my pussy.

"Ohhhhh look who's enjoying the attention!" Screamed Joe as he slipped a finger into my wet pussy.

I looked away in shame. In no time he had two fingers fucking me as I squirmed and moaned trying my move my pussy away from the invasion. I hear them laughing at my reactions as they torment me. Then I notice the new guy with his phone recording it all. I look away and try to keep my face out of the shot. The tall one keeps sucking my tits and squeezing them both as Joe removes his fingers. I know why and beg them again to let me go. Instead I feel something rubbing against my pussy. A left arm wraps around my waist holding me in place as he lines up his cock and pushes his head in.

"Please don't!" I scream. Although all of this feels amazing I refuse to show these perverts. Plus, this isn't exactly what I had in mind when I left home this morning. Joe pushes deeper and deeper as I try pointlessly to pull away, gasping and grunting at the stimulation and still squirming at the attention my tits are receiving. Finally Joe hits home as he stretches me out and his groin hits mine.

That's when new guy reminded me of his presence. "Woah! Look at this sluts face! She's in heaven!"

I once again try to keep my face out of the shot but it's hard to keep my head still when Joe is pulling back out and slamming back home with a thick long cock, pushing the air out of me as I gasp and moan to the cock fucking me, the mouth and hands enjoying my tits making it that much worse. Joe picks up his pace gradually and I feel him start to stiffen up, he's close. That's when Joe reached around and pressed his finger against my clit, pressing and circling it making my whole body shudder as he fucks me faster and I scream through the most intense orgasm I've had yet.

As I come down from my biggest climax I realise I would have collapsed if not for the handcuffs holding me up. Joe was still fucking me at a slower pace following his orgasm and eventually starts to soften as he pulls himself out of me, to my relief. The tall one let go of my tits and took the phone from the new guy. The new guy walked behind me and Joe stepped in front of me looking at my tits. I guessed they reordered ready for round 2. It's at this moment I heard their walkie-talkies.

"Attention! We have a a bomb threat at terminal 2. I repeat. A bomb threat at terminal 2. All available staff respond."

The agitated looks on their faces told me I was safe now. The tall one put the phone away and headed to the door. Joe took a good long grab and suck of my right tit before bolting for the door and the new guy gave my arse a slap and a squeeze before shutting the door behind him leaving me alone, naked and handcuffed. How long am I going to have to wait like this?

Moments after they left, the door handle slowly starts to move. They're back already? The door opens to the emergence of none other than the last person I wanted to see. The homeless looking man from earlier. He looks at me eyes wide with a massive grin, then he closes the door, grabs a chair and blocks the door with it so no one can get in. Could this get any worse?