All Comments on 'Irresistible Wife'

by DesiresFun

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lovely story we need a second chapter and see how everything unflods, how Faith gets along with her estranged daughter and son

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So she's 34 with 2 18 year old kids by different fathers?

Story not too bad but needs an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How fucking ridiculous. She's 34 with an 18 year old child? Stories like this aren't worth even skimming. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Overusing base expletives to the point of redundancy and beyond not only negates the impact of your words but suggests a reluctance to employ the complete vocabulary I'm sure you possess. You're better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Far, far, far too long, hopelessly repetitive, lots of small mistakes.

Powerful. if commonplace story. Never submit again without an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another cheating whore story, this time with even more bullshit, the myth of the nonexistent BBC. Pathetic.

ManoBlueManoBlueover 2 years ago

Why this category the guys got to involve more man. Ad a black man I want all the women to myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

slight chances and this was already part of ur 2nd story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Way too long. This could have been two pages. Good attempt

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fucking hell, this was equal parts stupid and disgusting.

I don’t know what the fuck drugs you took that made you think this was erotic; but you need to share.

I suggest you run headfirst into a walk. Get up, run at it again. Keep doing it until you knock some much needed sense into that empty head of yours.

You have 2 brain cells and they’re both fighting for third place

demonmangademonmangaover 2 years ago

You said you write for fun, how will your stories be when you write seriously?

Love the universe you are making your story on.

Thumbs up to them and keep making them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked it very much. would have loved it even more if she would have deepthroated him. As much detail as you went into in the anal part I can only imagine how you'd describe a deepthroat scene. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

These type of stories are always a bit cringe, poorly written, and ridiculous. Why does she have to be a bimbo? Why does he have to be such a stereotype? And fuck, me she's 34 with 18 year old kids? Right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic setting, build up and very descriptive story. A fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Started of very good but derailed into an incoherent shitshow

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just another shitty bbc crap

TyroceraptorTyroceraptoralmost 2 years ago

Please finish the story! I wanna see the interaction between Alexis and Faith

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

1, WOW. That was great. Both of the getting what they really want. Write some more of their adventures, please. 2. Is that gorgeous icon you? If so, you post a photo of yourself in your bio. It would definitely add fuel to the flame created by your story. DWH

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WOW! I don't care about the other comments. It was good, it was stimulating, it was sexy, and it was a pleasure to read. And yes, please post a photograph of you. DWH

Stalione88Stalione88over 1 year ago

Just fuck the slut mom. That bullshit of 2 children of 18, since she is just 34 and all that nonsense... This is an awful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

O yell more bbc.she said when her sons black friend walked in the house like he owned it. Jordan Faith said you can't walk in her like that if my husband would happen to be here he would kick your scrawny little black ass out of here and you know it. Jordan whined saying I'll call daddy and tell him. Yes that would be funny. Why Jordan asked? It would be two black asses getting kicked.

colinrhcolinrhover 1 year ago

Great story but you need to carry on with it.

auhound49auhound4911 months ago
Great breeding story!!!

Let's see who gets bred. Perhaps both have to take a pregnancy test together?

thevancouverguythevancouverguy9 months ago

this story made no sense. First it was her 18yr old sons best friend and she is married. Then at one point she called him her little bro, and called her own pussy a teenage pussy despite being the mom of the son. Then instead of a son, it became a daughter who this guy was already fucking, and now this guy is some how her son as well instead of her sons best friend? what?

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btaken9 months ago

I would love to be a black man’s whore! Giving all my possessions to him and making movies for him to sell as well as being a whore for him to pimp out and support him❤️❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Same old thing, just more racist trash. Stupid and ugly.

charliem100charliem1006 months ago

It had possibilities at first, buy quickly became stupid beyond belief.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I liked it. This is a wild story, but it is all over the place, mother and son's friend, sexy, imaginative with some reality in there too. Once upon a time I was that MILF, I just didn't know it until eight years later. One of my son's high school teammates (no not a BBC) spilled the beans when he saw me at the beach and said I still had it (yes, at 48!), music to any woman's ears especially coming from a 26yo stud. I laughed, "Thanks, made my day." He continued, "No, no really, Mrs. S, you know you got..." but he then tailed off. Now teasing him, "Well, got what?" Then I spied his swimsuit bulging. "Oh, oh... I see." It was a toss up who was more embarrassed, we traded updates and soon parted. I hard a powerful O with my rabbit and three weeks later he got to fuck his MILF.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You need to write more about Jordan and Faith's sexploits.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I seen my best friend messing with Jill my wife. He was working hard on her saying how irresistible she was. She finally got away from him. I watched him so I could sit things straight. When I approached him when he was finally alone I told him what I had seen and warned him of what would happen to him if he didn't stay away. He still comes around some but keeps his distance from her.

funguy2619funguy26194 months ago

Love it. Such a great story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Let's read about Faith and Alexis getting it on. Hopefully they both end up pregnant together..

magwaafmagwaaf4 months ago

So is she a 19 yr old wife? It says "teenager pussy" on page like 3

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I thought it was poorly written with the repeated language and mistakes through out the story. Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Do the math. She is a 34 year old wife and mother of two 18 year old children? So she got pregnant at 15 and had a set of Irish twins by different fathers?

AmbulAmbul2 months ago

Fun fantasy. Hope to read another chapter when mother and daughter are filmed doing it all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDesiresFun@DesiresFun
Hello, don't mind me, just writing for fun over here about some of my sexual experiences. I also love to reward fans of my stories with pictures, custom stories and special videos.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES