All Comments on 'Is He a Real Friend? Ch. 02'

by michaellajones

Sort by:
  • 64 Comments
Feoalex81Feoalex81over 2 years ago

Have their family and friends find out what happen and have her husband kill himself for that. Lets see her deal with the pain of her actions she caused a man to kill himself for her own selfishness. We dont get to read stories about something that happens to that extreme. Usually is stories of her still being a cheating bitch and the guy still being a pussy or the guy just saying fuck it a lost half of everything like it isnt a problem. Male suicide happens alot because of actions like this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
just

end it uit dragging it on just stuoid to do that

jakie1jakie1over 2 years ago

Not up to your usual standards, why no ending?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First realistic one of these stupid wife sharing stories I’ve seen. The reality of it is nothing like the raw idea and you captured that well. Please don’t ruin it now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Didnt he leave his phone beside the chair? If so, why call and leave messages? How did she know that last message was from mike? It would have said unknown caller.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Finish the story soon!!!!!!! mike just needs return the favor and call it even. Take one of there friends that like him it could be hard but they could fine there way

SikemSikemover 2 years ago

Good writing. Stupid husband. Apparently this general scenario is often the consequence of acting out the hotwife fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
"Oh my what has we done?"

I got as far as the above. You NEED an editor!!!

"Oh my, what HAVE we done?"

VERY poor grammar and punctuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bit confused. He left his phone by his chair, then the next day he has it. Did he return to collect it?

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Do you know what makes me particularly sad that your story proves once again what is generally said about the British. Their wives are whores and their husbands are born cuckolds. Pity!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It ended like it should... wih justice

CD1929CD1929over 2 years ago

It took 4 years to write this---please don't take another 4 years to finish it.

I gave you a 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You waited four years to publish part two? Are you insane? If this pile of excrement gets a rating of two I'll be surprised.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

there is a difference between the 2, she chose to make fantasy into reality with out giving him a choice. Now she can live out reality alone and live in the fantasy of him ever coming back.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

FireFox59FireFox59over 2 years ago

Don't see a good outcome for Mike. Hard to unsee a fantasy become harsh reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Actually the question should be was she ever a true loving wife?? Steve was just taking advantage of some easy married pussy being thrown on his cock.

graymangazergraymangazerover 2 years ago

It seems to me there are three people equally as guilty here, with maybe Steve a little more so. He knew she was happily married yet still pursued her, apparently without a thought for her husband or her marriage. Of course both Lynn and Mike also knew they were married but it was just a fantasy to them, at least to start with. At the end, after the arousal and excitement had dissipated it appears that Mike refuses to accept any responsibility, laying all the blame on Lynn when it was he that pushed her to do the dirty. Yes she was quite eager but without his encouragement it didn't look as though she would have gone through with it. A third part is needed - hopefully sooner than four years - to reach a conclusion. Whatever is decided: divorce, reconciliation or something else, Mike needs to grow a pair and assume some responsibility.

As for the story overall it was very good, sexy, hot, well written and well described. I'd certainly love to read more about Lynn, thanks.

demanderdemanderover 2 years ago

Long time between the first and second story. Also, his extreme reaction was dissonant because he was right there and if he had said one thing, they would have stopped. All he had to do was shout out for them to stop. His own fault. Hers as well. She should have known that fantasy and reality are incomparable. Is there more to come? (I think he needs to get over it.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Finish the damn thing!!

miket0422miket0422over 2 years ago

And she has the nerve to try to make it his fault because his job made him 40 minutes later getting home than they had expected? Her and Steve didn't get back home until 1. She never let him know where they were so, he couldn't have met up with them even if he wanted to.

Oh, and let's not forget that for all of their sex talk about the fantasy of it ... He had said he really didn't want to watch the two of them flirting with each other.

She had clues that this should have stayed a fantasy bit, she ignored all the signs so that she could have her fun. And then tries to put the blame on her husband?

He's better off without her selfish, self absorbed ass.

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

Quite realistically done, but too sad and too brief to be entertaining. Keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why did she keep calling Mike's phone he left it at the house??

You need to read through your work, part 1 had several inconsistencies like Mike coming home the same night when Lynn had said he would be back next morning.

Dunno if they are over but Steve needs to be kept out of both of their lives or there will be no healing from the constant reminder.

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesover 2 years ago

Wow, a cuck story with conflict, character, and consequences --- an actual story. This is how it should be done. Full marks from me.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 2 years ago
Really good story, but...

Mike left his phone at home, yet he called her.

Mike would return the next day, but did he change his mind or was he rushing back to watch. He seemed to change his mind through his actions but you never made that switch.

You jumped straight to "end of marriage", without deliberation.

Very good story, but you rushed to publish too quickly.

AngstIgnoredAngstIgnoredover 2 years ago

No reason for him to commit suicide, over something he was a big enough dumbass to approve of and let happen while he watched. I totally get the buyer's remorse, but he should just end the marriage and try to find a sane woman and never, ever do that shit again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So, I guess 4 years wasn't long enough to come up with a way to end this disgusting shit show? Even a beta male should be able to think of something in that much time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story just illustrates why deviant behaviors and acting on them are so dangerous and toxic in relationships. You would never knowingly open a door that exposed you to a deathly level of gamma radiation would you? Yet there are countless people that stupidly do this every day by toying with with their marriages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To be honest, every single couple that I know that have tried this love it. Some had a couple of issues to work through but not one single one had this sort of reverse epiphany. It doesn't happen. Contrary to what the little pissants on here say, couples who share are less than half as likely to divorce than the average. Its the ones who cheat behind the others back that get divorced.

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago
5 Stars

Brilliant.

-26thNC Approved

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hopefully it won't take 4 years to get chapter 3.

jaythemanjaythemanover 2 years ago

Thanks for picking this up again. Something needs to happen to Steve in part 3.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

"Everybody wanna be all gangsta, 'til dey gotta to do gangsta shit!"

.

Caveat Cuxor!

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 2 years ago
Good warning story

Yes. It's all fun and games at first, the reality sets in.

This lifestyle is not for everyone boys and girls. Think hard before you try it.

So. Four years until part three?

dunmovynivdunmovynivover 2 years ago

Major faux pas:

“Oh Mike, where are you?" She whispered to herself after the umpteenth call to his mobile culminating in yet another message and apology left for her husband.”

dunmovynivdunmovynivover 2 years ago

In the first part, she dialed his phone, and it rang by his chair. He had left the phone at home

This kind of major story flaw is hard to get by.

Great story, other than the phone cheat.

But sadly 1 star. Sorry

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks for starting to write again

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

lol damn it took 4 years for you to write a boring one page follow up??

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Women seem to love differently than men , women love kittens , close friends and babies , while men love fast cars , pocket knives and women . Women say they love men but when they’re done with one they turn cold calculated and brutally evil . Men have they’re hearts ripped out and suffer extremely for years . Women cry and call in reinforcements to console them for a couple days then they just turn cold as ice to the poor sap ! You’d think it’d be the other way around but it’s not .

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

This author was one of my favorites, but the last two cuck stories have killed that. This is awful, or maybe offal is closer to the truth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stupid !!

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
Didn't like

The fact that a fantasy is just a fantasy it should never be exploited but the husband gave her his blessing, Steve was a true jerk for suggesting another sex session after this just a low life piece of garbage would take advantage of a friends wife. Please finish it, don't just leave it. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

first off didn't anybody figure he purchased a cheap phone?

the story is good and I'm curious as to where he will take us. Please finish it.

creamy_vyxencreamy_vyxenover 2 years ago

i can't wait for another update on this.

i'm definitely interested to see what happens with lynn and mike.

though I can't totally blame lynn and steve for everything, mike did play a role in certain ways in allowing things to happen.

so either their marriage will suffer as a result of this, or they will move on and try to save their relationship.

and, of course, i'm curious as to whether steve is truly a friend...

and a naughty side of me also wants to know if there is a possibility that a threesome would come out of it. ;)

demanderdemanderover 2 years ago

Pretty close to what might actually happen. My thought is that it's a long road back, with plenty of bumps that could end it all. She wanted the guy and she took it too far, too fast. D

IndyOnIndyOnover 2 years ago

So we waited four years for this poor excuse of a story?? The first time she called him his phone rang by his chair and then the next day she called him several times?? You should re-read your own story before posting... I gave it a *1* but maybe will upgrade the score if you can come with another chapter in under three years?

BigVic77BigVic77about 2 years ago

Nice writing, and very plausible. Thanks again.

ubbackubbackabout 2 years ago

Liked the story, but needs a finished ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A text message is limited to 168 characters, he must have emptied the bank account with that one.

‘Careful what you wish for’ seems an appropriate admonition at this point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Literotica needs to clean up these unfinished stories, especially if the author is no longer active. Suggestion: Post the titles as unfinished and let the writers go at it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There should be a separate category for this kind of ............ .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

don't send the story in if there is no end. disrespectful to your readers

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Glad I check the comments before reading this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It was the husband fault...crap

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 1 year ago

I assume the authors intent was to leave this open ended. As is the case in life decisions good and bad change the direction of life and not everything wraps a bow around it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I thought he didn't have his phone he had left it beside the chair on the floor. What if Steve finds Mike? We already know he's a egotistical opprutunist. Nothing more powerful than using words to pile on to Mike's humiliation. Maybe a 180 is needed here with Steve manipulating a more permanent place .. I think he could be holding all the cards if he played them right.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Play stupid games get stupid prizes.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What an absolute dickhead. He could have vocalised his dissent or even better the next day, after he'd some how magically retrieved his phone, he could have simply stated that he wanted to say stop but realised that she wanted it and he believed she would cheat anyway, so what was the point.

Thus putting it all on solid ground rather than 'I felt like a little girl, so I had to run away'.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It's basically, the fantasy was far from the reality syndrome, a bit like anal sex when the girl does an Amber Heard all over the bed. Or even worse getting your soon to be SO to shit in your mouth thinking it'd be fun and not realising that shit smells and is pretty fkn horrible.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Maybe one last story/epilogue?

114FSO114FSO3 months ago

Good second cha[ter. When will chapter Three happen?

LechemanLecheman6 days ago

Silly woman and her selfish desires.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous