Is He a Real Friend? Ch. 02

Story Info
Part two of the story, the initial aftermath.
2.3k words
3.58
38.9k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next few minutes dragged as if in slow motion, time was forgotten and irrelevant as they clung to each other in their lounge. She felt something inside her, like a huge lump building slowly, was it regret? Her stomach churned and the lump passed to her throat as she felt tears running down her cheeks. Mike sat motionless, in obvious shock now, not a word had come from him since Steve left. A sense of panic was growing inside Lynn now as she looked into the unseeing eyes of her husband. Was it all too much for him? What had she done? She had taken his excitement last night as approval, was she wrong?

The wetness between her legs was cooling and reminded her that she still had Steve's cum inside her, it was slowly oozing from her and moving down her inner thighs, she needed to clean up.

"Mike, Mike!" She urged.

No response.

"I am going to clean up then we have to talk about this, ok?"

She stood as a blob of cum oozed free and landed on the carpet between her feet. She looked down guiltily as it laid on the carpet and slowly started to soak into the fabric. Mike's eye had not moved.

"Get yourself another drink and I will be back in a few minutes after a shower."

Nothing. She shook him until his eyes were looking at hers, she could sense he was looking at her but not seeing, there was no spark in his eyes, just a deadness. A shiver ran through her core. Lynn turned and grabbed her clothes from the sofa and ran up the stairs to the bathroom. She had to erase all signs of what had happened and fast too, then she needed to reach out and pull Mike back from whatever was keeping him catatonic.

She stood under the shower letting the hot water run over her body, her mind racing with what had happened. Yes it had gone too far, far too far and too fast too. What was she thinking? She reasoned that Mike had known what might happen, but then again did it really have to happen? Just because it could didn't mean it should. What if he had changed his mind? Did he? He had cum though, so he must have liked it. He loved the idea last night didn't he?

The more she thought the more confused she became. Was she to blame here? No that couldn't be true, could it?

She stepped out of the shower dried her hair and wrapped her robe round her and slowly went back downstairs. She could hear nothing, no sounds of signs of movement. She walked into the lounge, nothing!

Running into the kitchen, nothing, no sign of Mike.

"Mike!" she called but nothing only silence. Searching the ground floor and then even the back yard, no sign of him. She pulled her handbag open and opened her phone and pressed speed dial for Mike. She stood waiting for the connection, then the familiar ringtone came from the area beside Mike's leather chair. He had left his phone if he had gone out that is. Again she searched the house from top to bottom calling his name. He was nowhere to be seen. He had gone!!

She slumped into Mike's chair her phone in her hand as she tried to make sense of what had happened.

She called Steve.

"No I haven't seen him since I left yours. Was he OK with it all? He did look a bit quiet to be honest so I guess it was a shock seeing us doing it in front of him."

"Oh Steve I don't know what to do, he has disappeared."

"I am sure he will be OK just needed to clear his head I suppose. He will be back maybe he went out for a walk, he will be back soon."

"I hope you are right, I thought he was OK with it if anything happened. I am sure he said he was OK with it."

"Yes he may have been OK with the fantasy Lynn, but I guess seeing it happen in front of you is something else. As well as we didn't exactly give him much of a choice did we?"

"Well no that is true but he was still aroused by watching us, I am sure of that."

"Mmmm well maybe it was all just too much to take in, let's hope he will be back soon after he has got his head cleared."

"OK, night Steve I will keep you posted."

Looking round the lounge it suddenly seemed so empty now. She curled up in the chair and try as she might she couldn't keep her eyes open and fell asleep in the early hours. The mix of alcohol, sex and adrenalin suddenly draining the energy from her and she slipped into an uneasy slumber.

As light filtered through the kitchen windows, Lynn stirred from her uncomfortable position on Mike's chair. She slowly opened her eyes before moving trying to make sense of where she was. As she lifted her head she felt the unmistakeable pain of a hangover, as she held her head she looked around and the slow realisation of the events of last night started to flood back to her conscious mind. Pictures and sensations of sex, the lounge still held the scent of sex, not just any sex but a forbidden and potentially dangerous type of sex. Pictures filled her mind as she recollected what had happened, it formed a slow motion movie in her mind. A full on porn movie before it morphed into the horror ending.

"Mike!" she cried out. "Mike, where are you?"

Lynn ran, or at best staggered up the stairs to her bedroom. Looking through the open door, the bed was as it was last night, untouched and unused. Her head pounding, her heart thumping in her chest as she was gripped by panic. Mike had not returned last night, where could he have gone?

Downstairs again she opened the front door and saw his car was gone!

"Oh my what has we done?" she mouthed to no one but herself as she looked at the empty driveway.

Inside the coffee was brewing, she reached for some aspirin and swallowed two as she poured herself a strong coffee. Sitting at the kitchen table she sipped and closed her eyes trying to blot out her situation. It was a little after 8am, she tried to work out how long Mike had been gone, or where he could have gone. Maybe his parents? No he wouldn't want to bother them that late at night surely, he would have to explain why he was there, no she discounted that. A friend's place? Maybe but then again he would need to explain so that's a no no too. A hotel? That's a possibility, no explanation needed, yes that's where he has gone to get his head together.

Lynn relaxed a little thinking it will be OK, once Mike has thought this through he will be home. She jumped as her phone rang, the tone muffled as it was still in her purse from last night.

"Mike?" she quickly answered.

"It's me Steve, any word from Mike yet?"

"Oh my Steve, no, not a word yet but it is early I guess. I thought well hoped you were him."

"OK, well let me know soon as he gets in touch Lynn, I will keep my eyes peeled for him too. Thanks for last night though it was amazing, you are as hot as I always dreamed too. I will be up for a rerun of that anytime you are ready, just saying is all."

"Steve, I am going out of my mind here worrying where my husband is and you talk of sex! I am beginning to think we may have really fucked things up here."

"Sorry Lynn, of course you are right. I will do whatever I can to help, I will check in with you later too. I am sure he will be OK if he was as into it as much as you then he will be fine."

"I hope so, what if he really wasn't into it as much as I thought? Oh my I hope he is OK."

They ended the call in a sombre mood, the high of the forbidden sex last night was somewhat deflated by the fact that Mike was not part of the afterglow to enable them to enjoy it.

Saturday morning crawled slowly by with no news, no messages and no knock on the door, no car pulling up outside, nothing. Lynn took more painkillers for her hangover as well as several more cups of coffee, nothing could lift this pall of sadness hanging over her.

"Oh Mike, where are you?" She whispered to herself after the umpteenth call to his mobile culminating in yet another message and apology left for her husband.

It was about time she decided to get dressed, it was almost lunchtime now. She looked in the mirror and saw her tired face and dark eyes, she looked as if she had aged several years overnight. She pulled on a baggy tee shirt and jeans, her underwear nothing special blue bra and panties, a pair of trainers. Tying her hair back in a ponytail she didn't bother with makeup. Looking in the mirror she saw in her face the pain of worrying where Mike was and how he was taking things. Surely she couldn't have read him so wrong, could she? What about the fact he had cum watching them too? Didn't that prove he was into it?

She made some fresh coffee and sat in the kitchen, her brain mulling over every minute of last night. Yes she had been looking forward to going out with Steve, and of course she expected Mike to arrive a bit late. That meant he would have been there to rescue her or dampen things down a bit before it got out of control. So in some respect it was Mike's fault that it got so out of control by being later than expected. She reasoned that Steve was allowed free access to her for longer than was actually safe for her. After all she thought Mike had agreed to it all anyway, she was sure of that.

Her phone buzzed with a message, she reached for it tapping the screen open.

"oh thank God, it's Mike" she gasped as she tapped the text message open.

"Lynn, I thought I could handle seeing you with someone else, but I was wrong, so very wrong. I am ashamed of my fantasies and getting you to try to make it a reality that was wrong and stupid. As soon as I saw you with Steve after you feel on him I knew, the kissing was like a knife going into my heart as I watched the woman I adored willingly give herself to another man in front of me. I was frozen, I couldn't move. My eyes saw it all, the obvious lust you have for each other made me want to stop it all, but like a bad dream it just kept getting worse. Now I can't unsee it no matter how I want to. The thing that hurt as much as the betrayal, for that is how I saw it finally, was that my own body betrayed me. My own arousal took the last of my self-respect from me. Yes, I had been having daydreams and fantasies all day so I was already at a sexual high point with my imagination driving my feelings as it does when we are in bed together.I don't remember getting my cock out or even touching it, I knew I was hard but I was not excited by this point but my cock seemed to have exploded and I had cum all over me! I think I went into shock at that moment. My mind was hurting, my heart was breaking but I couldn't move. I hardly noticed Steve leave but as soon as you left to go clean up, that was my chance so I ran for it. I have laid awake all night thinking, I wish you had given me a chance to stop you, I wish I had got back earlier, but it is too late now. What is done is done. We both have to live with the consequences. I know it is still raw but I will never be able to forget what I saw, I will never forget how I felt or how my body betrayed me, the shame and confusion as my eyes watched you with Steve, wanting it to stop as I thought you were mine not his. I was forgotten. Not like in our fantasies where I was with you, somehow I was disconnected from it, like watching you star in a porn movie, cheating on me. I am sorry I just can't do this anymore now."

"Oh my!" Lynn gasped, tears flowing down her face in streams now, "What have we done?"

She sobbed reading the message over again, she could see no comfort in Mike's words. Running throughout was the fact that she was the one who turned a harmless fantasy into a reality. Mike was obviously still thinking of their fantasy yet Lynn had moved on to make it real, in the end it was too much of a gap between them. They were at extreme ends of the spectrum and she hadn't realised it as she was wrapped up in her own fantasy of making it real and with Steve of all people.

Lynn tried calling Mike, the message "this number is currently unavailable" played in her ear. Her heart broke as she started to understand it was over.

Where to next...?