All Comments on 'Is Love All or Nothing? Ch. 17'

by DestinyReader

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
ChrisrovChrisrovabout 6 years ago
Oh god damn

Really really we wait and wait and wait and his caniving ex fucks up his life again.....

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 6 years ago
I do enjoy

Your story is wonderful to read and follow.

Please keep your tense constant. You tend to slip into present tense which makes the story feel wrong. Stay with past tense.

Poor guy just got caught in the bitch's scheme to make his life a misery. Not sure why Lauren is helping though. Hope you explain this in next chapter, can't wait.

DestinyReaderDestinyReaderabout 6 years agoAuthor
Tense problem

I know I sometimes slip in present tense instead of past and doing my best to make sure that doesn't happen. Comes with being an amateur writer.

Yes, everything will be explained next chapter...do wish people would not spoil who was behind everything even if it is obvious. However, I will say I have made certain hints in previous chapters and will give the hints in the comments of the next chapter.

As if right now (3/29/2018) chapter 18 is pending but should be up soon.

Yes I'm writing chapter 19 and sadly to say it will be the last chapter of the story. I know everyone would love for me to keep it going but all good stories must come to an end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDestinyReader@DestinyReader
The final chapter of "Love of Autism" has been sent to my editor. Yes, the final chapter.