All Comments on 'Is She, Isn't She? Ch. 04'

by HarmonyHaze

Sort by:
  • 112 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Damn, so hated the way you ended this great/hot story. So disappointed as they seemed so meant for each other, yes Jeanie was a spoiled brag, and maybe cheating on Ashley and so Jeanie deserved to get dumped, but more lead up to the brake up would have been appreciated. Sequels sometimes are hard to locate on Literotica. So, guess we lose what may happen to these two later on. Dropped from a 5 to a 3, so sad but life is full of bumps.

okami1061okami1061almost 2 years ago

Well, unfortunately for you, we DO hate you.

You purposely came back years later to add that CRAP chapter onto what WAS a pretty good story.

And then DISAPPEAR. Well, imagine Jeanie's gesture at Tash in their final showdown. Now imagine it aimed at you.

okami1061okami1061almost 2 years ago

I changed my ratings on all parts of this story to 1 to help prevent others from wasting their time on it.

okami1061okami1061almost 2 years ago

If your intention by posting this little crap chapter years later was to attract attention to the Amazon Kindle books (2 of them), you should have just said so. Hiding it in you biography isn't the ideal means of conveying information about a single story series (even if it is the only one you've published).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can you please write the sequel already?

Lions86Lions86over 1 year ago

so much for that sequel...............

MfkndragonMfkndragon11 months ago

Like most left it unfinished with a promise of another chapter that never came with that I rate this a 1 star cause the blantent lie and story left unfinished

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

When

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Sequel can be found on Amazon/kindle: "Will she, won't she" - it's honestly fabulous!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I read the sequel on Amazon. It makes sense that you would want to be officially published and get compensated for your story and work. The sequel was intense in a why can’t they stop hurting each other way. I still liked the characters but their dynamic together was off. I hope you have more books brewing…. The flow of your writing is remarkable.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

OK, so the sequel on Amazon is good enough that it makes up for this TERRIBLE bait and switch.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy9 days ago

Yes this chapter is seriously a marketing gag …. The chapters before have been fine but not in a place to pay for a next and this last doesn’t help with ….. boring one

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous