All Comments on 'Is She, Isn't She? Ch. 04'

by HarmonyHaze

Sort by:
  • 112 Comments
jrr787jrr787about 10 years ago

Please don't make us wait 4 years for the sequel.

lezbegemlezbegemabout 10 years ago
You better!!

You better make the next chapter soon..lol. .love your story so please continue..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hot

I'll echo comment...please don't wait 4 years!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
welcome back

talk about an abrupt ending :P

have to agree with the other comments though.

jpb531jpb531about 10 years ago
Hates' a strong word

Disappointing might be better, maybe. I can see what you've had happen happening, but it seems rather out of the blue. Jeannie seemed rather all in at the end of chapter 3, so for it to all go to shite in the time frame given is rather abrupt. After closer to a year I could Ash and Jeannie drifting, but given that they should still be deep into the honeymoon phase it sit well.

Also since it's been four years since the story ended this bit is short and abrupt, and given you've teased another chapter that hints at them getting back together, I'd have referred you written what would be chapter 5 as part of this one and presented the split and reconciliation as a single whole

This feels like someone came along and left a sticky note saying "sorry, that HEA you've been imagining for the last for years didn't happen and now you'll have to wait some more"

Still, it's good to know you're still out there writing. I'm looking forward to more with Ash and Jeannie, and maybe some loving for Meredith too since I very much enjoy your writing, even this short chapter, criticisms not withstanding.

Thanks so much for sharing your words!

ItsSoCrispItsSoCrispabout 10 years ago
Huh?

"(INSERT HOT SPANKING SCENE HERE)"? Seriously?

This has got to be a late April Fools' joke. They don't even sound like the same people from the first three chapters. In particular, the contrast in Jeanie's personality is so jarring that you had to have done it on purpose.

Too bad you didn't leave the first three chapters to stand on their own. They were brilliant. But this chapter...not even the oral sex scene could salvage it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please write the sequel

Jeanie was always sort of like this from the beginning but never really showed it bc of her 'professionalism'. So this turn of events makes sense.

What keeps me going is that you're going to write a sequel, i loved all three of your books and i can't wait to see what else you have in store.

No rush, but please--the teasing is painful ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hmmm . . .

I'm disappointed. I wish you'd taken the time to combine part 4 and part 5 into a complete continuation. The 3 previous chapters were so brilliantly written and the story is so delightfully compelling that this entry seems a lot like ejaculating without the orgasm. In any event, I look forward to chapter 5.

blahhead818blahhead818about 10 years ago
A bit disappointed, but looking forward to a great sequel.

I was so excited when I saw that you were putting out an e-book and adding an epilogue to Literotica, but then I read this and it was nothing like the first 3 chapters. There was so much love between Ashley & Jeanie and now Jeanie is a completely different character. I'm really hoping that everything will get cleared up in the sequel and that this was just some sort of teaser. Please don't wait another 4 years to update.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
what happend

well either this should have been part of part 5 or this should have never happend

the characters don't necceseraly feel out of place, but if you write it like an epilouge it feel like a big fuck you to the readers of the previous 3 parts.

I was hoping you would just write an happy ending that would clear up some of the lose ends but this is pretty enoying. hope you can redeem yourself and the story in part5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I buy it, but it feels lazy

I totally buy that this is how the relationship would evolve. What I don't get is the laziness of "insert hot spanking scene here" and "two weeks later they were broken up." WTF? Treat your readers with enough respect to tell the story, not give us a table of contents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
please...

For the sake of your readers, please finish this story. 4 more years would be awful. The first three chapters could have stood alone. As you chose to continue the series, pleasedo it justice. The writing ending was... Disappointing. Tacky. Love your writing and I'm sure the rest of you readers would appreciate it if you continued the series without pulling another ;) stunt.

tygztygzabout 10 years ago

When I saw an update for this series, I was stunned - the first three parts rank very high on my list and I remember the story line well. The first page of this had some promise to continue that.... but yeah, this ending. Did you really mean to submit this? It looks like you wrote an outline, and forgot to fill in the last two parts.

I don't want to give a crappy score, so I'll abstain for now in hope that you'll fix this story, which you've clearly demonstrated before that you can.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WTF

This is so dissappointing.. I'm a big fan of your writing skill but this is crap! I hate the ending it seemed to me that it was done in a hurry. Hope you do justice in the next chapter.

Gabii93Gabii93about 10 years ago
I Don't Know What to Say..

First off, I'm a big fan of the original three chapters. I have read them numerous times and seem to enjoy them more and more. There are times when I'm feeling down and so I'll read Jeanie's speech in chapter three, it always makes me smile. Now, to learn that she lied about what she told Ashley and herself, I'm flabbergasted.

I'm not surprised that this is where the relationship turned. I get that if you continue a story, you need conflict. But the way they go about it is literally unbelievable. Previously, the characters had so much depth and raw emotion that it was easy to connect with them. Now, there's just two names on a screen, one acting childish the other acting foolish.

I'm so confused on what you wished to accomplish with this post. If anything, this is a good start to an unfinished story. I know that you are more than capable to write something that can greatly surpass this. Please don't ruin the connection your loyal readers have already made with your amazing characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Aww :(....

Please get Jeanie and Ashely back together. :((

Lonely_readerLonely_readerabout 10 years ago
This sequel of yours

Needs to be' uploaded ASAP, else people will start forgetting how beautiful the first 3 chapters were and you'll have ruined this story.

Please be carefull.

P.S. I fucking hate you!

DiJiTDiJiTabout 10 years ago
You WILL be losing viewers with this.

This looks like it was cobbled together in the same amount of time it took to read it.

Your first three chapters were great, but THIS.....Seriously?

This had a complete 180 for the characters. I don't recall Jeanie being that thoughtless and self absorbed......Who are you and what have you done with HarmonyHaze?

BahamaBahamaabout 10 years ago
Are we being punked?

Seriously,are you punking us right now? I know she needed a spanking,but please as there is christ in heaven,don't let us wait 4yrs for the squeal .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
....

Wtf did I just read the other chapters were wonderful. When I came on today I was so happy but when I found it was 2 pages... -_- Just hurry with the sequel and put more effort into it please. The ending could've had more detail.

Arago007Arago007about 10 years ago
Stumped

I took some time to think through my feedback before posting. I truly loved the first three chapters, beautifully written and a very sweet story... Still, maybe I am the only one that looked at these two girls and thought "this will never work long term"... Because it wouldn't. Jeanie was a brat, yes she came around, and yes she came to Ashley full of love and acceptance... But even till the very end of ch. 3 she was immature, rash and combative. I love Ashley, but i think she was in such a different place in her life that it was bound to be an issue. I actually never figured out why Ashley wanted Jeanie so badly, but attraction and want are hard to figure.

I wish this wasn't chapter 4, I agree that the first three chapters stood on their own.. Too late for that, but I do think the next chapters need to be a new story, with a new title... Reference the original, but when they meet again it should be as who they are now.

HarmonyHazeHarmonyHazeabout 10 years agoAuthor
Haha guys, be patient!

The spanking scene is in the book version, and I did what I needed to do to set the stage for the sequel - don't worry, I'm writing you another book. Love your positive, and your negative feedback, equally ;)

x.x. harmony x.x.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

love your works...cant wait....please don't make us wait another 4 years...pleaseeeeeeee

idrubloodidrubloodabout 10 years ago
Love that you're back

You have captured the reality of relationships. Looking forward to more.

Thanks for sharing.

IDB.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I agree with idrublood!

I don't know why everyone is upset. True, I was a bit upset about what happened in this chapter but I actually love this chapter because it's real. Things aren't always perfect in relationships you guys. I just hope the next chapters are even better.

Good Job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
How could you?

I absolutely love this series and have been begging for a continuation.

Guess we're back to the "she isn't" part again , it is a logical turn of events though.

Looking forward to the next chapters , hope it's at the same level as the first 3 .

Thanks Harmony , did buy the book on Amazon. (In South Africa)

VF_0079VF_0079about 10 years ago
We must have more! :-)

When I saw the amazon link I immediately rushed to buy it as this is my all time favorite story on the Lit. I read through the story once more...This story is gripping...It reminds me of Fifty Shades of Grey...You just can't stop reading...You have to get to the very end. That's why when I finished the epilogue I was like "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" where are the rest of the pages? :-)

http://nooooooooooooooo.com/ (Press when in dire need)

Harmony, we thank you for this marvelous piece of work. As others have said before, please don't make us wait another four years.

Excellent piece of work once more, although it felt heart wrenching to learn of their separation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I am not surprised

I have actually read this stories couple times and the previous one. I can't say likes it all together. I love the feeling that is being displayed in certain part. But as much as I love and enjoy reading lesbian stories in this site, because I considered myself gay. I have read almost all stories in here and have not find many stories I can say that deals with loyalty commitments and love, it's mostly lust and and one night stand, it's always sex before really even knowing someone, can't sex wait after marriage even for lesbians? I don't care what the result is anymore I am done reading from this site altogether. It's just sick porn in written forms.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I votet 5 stars for this chapter even I've not read it yet. I even dont care about what's going on in this chapter bc I belive in you, in your words. And just let u know, youre doing good. I love your stories and cant wait for next chapter.

TheAbsurd_studentTheAbsurd_studentabout 10 years ago
Agreed

Time is a natural remedy to all things, I think. Not that my opinion matters a great deal here, but I love how this chapter dealt with the unexpected and expected problems that challenge relationships - it's real. And, before anyone else writes off this sort of writing because it doesn't flow with other porn-infused fantasies that seem to just thrive on this site, it doesn't necessarily implicate the writer "lost her touch". Jesus, hasn't anyone heard of trying something new? Cool off, calm down. If you cannot find it within yourself to respect someone's thoughts for their own, then bite your tongue and try your damnedest to find the cohesive blueprints all writers leave lingering in their work to better understand what, how, and why she included the major events in this chapter in the first place.

Lots of love, Harmony.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
sequel idea?

a sequel taking place a couple months later, told from Jeanie's perspective with her trying to get Ashley back.

BrehatBrehatabout 10 years ago
Happy.

Hi,

I'm so glad to read again from you after so many years. It shows that one should never give up on an author.

"She is, isn't she" was one of the best stories I read on Literotica and I hope that you will keep on writing, at least for a while.

mrusamrusaabout 10 years ago
what happen ???

What happen? between ch. 03 & ch. 04, 4 years went by for the readers but surely not for Jeanie & Ashley. 'cause in 4 years Jeanie would have had time to acquire a little bit of maturity but not a 180 on her behavior and attitudes. So please in the next installment give us more substance as opposed to this lousy "epilogue" ( sorry had to speak my mind). I'm 56 years old and my heart still long for story with happy ending and I'm not talking about the physical but rather happy ending. I was so taken by the first chapter that I had to read the others 3 in a row. But still I'll have to give you a 5 stars 'cause it's a moving story.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the first 3 chapters.

verbicideverbicideabout 10 years ago
Nicely done

While some of the readers seem put off by the fact that Jeanie still hasn't grown up, I find it quite reasonable. Sure, at the end of chapter 3, she was seemingly devoted to Ashley, but that was the result of a sudden about face, brought on by the fact that Ashley had quit pursuing her. Personally, it sounds as if Jeanie is a girl who is addicted to drama and the "excitement" it brings. I was once engaged to be married to this type of girl. I recognize the type. Ashley should learn, crazy girls are great in the sack, but they aren't really relationship material. Either Jeanie needs to grow up or Ashley needs to move on. Thanks for continuing the story and thanks for keeping Jeanie consistantly immature.

HarmonyHazeHarmonyHazeabout 10 years agoAuthor

Thank you. What 22yo is mature enough not to be a selfish little so-and-so? Especially one who's been as spoilt as Jeanie has been, with looks and brains etc? She thinks she can have whatever she wants, whenever she wants it and her behaviour manifests that.

If Ashley and Jeanie were ever going to work - and I'm not saying that they will, or that they won't - they were not going to work at the end of ch. 3 - precisely because Jeanie was too young.

I know perfectly well what I'm doing. And unless something happens to me, it won't be a 4yr wait, dw. I've set myself a vague 6 month deadline.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend,

x.x. harmony x.x.

mrusamrusaabout 10 years ago
Up to 6 months, ok

I'll wait for the next installment... And as far as Jeanie is concern, yes she's young, immature, selfish, spoiled brat,,,do I need to go on. Sometimes living in an adult environment tend to help the young acquire knowledge to become more mature. IMHO Jeanie will get through this with Ashley's help. I feel Ashely will be Jeanie lifebuoy and anchor. And the grow old together (i wish). On a different note HarmonyHaze I trust, you know what you're doing. Beside who am I...I'm just a simple reader who got hooked on the story. Have a pleasant time and hope to see the sequel when it will be ready.

Yves

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More

Can you write like An 8 or 9 page sequel? I really like this story and I want it to continue as much as possible.

AurimazAurimazabout 10 years ago

WTF?

First three parts were wonderful, but this? You named it "epilogue" so I hoped for a real epilogue. And now we have more questions than before. What kind of epilogue has a sequels???

"INSERT HOT SPANKING SCENE HERE" Yeah, har har... Could you act like a writer and respect your own work?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Welcome back!

Very please you have decided to continue with this story and am about to head over to amazon to buy the book. I like and can empathise with both the main characters, although at 22 Jeanie is a little older than I was when I went through the 'am I aren't I' stage, ultimately we cannot help who we fall in love with. If Jeanie has really fallen for Ashley she will at some point realise this and finally make the commitment Ashley needs. Which every direction you take this in I look forward to reading more. Thanks

BlueberryWafflesBlueberryWafflesabout 10 years ago
A little sad, but excited for the next part!

The ending felt rather abrupt and slightly confusing, however it was a well written chapter (IMO), and the sex scene was top notch! I am eagerly awaiting the next part, which I hope is just as good (if not better) than this one. I also hope that you consider writing more stories on lit in the future as I have enjoyed this one immensely. I wish you all the best.

- BlueberryWaffles

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wtf

want more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
REALLY

I HATED THE ENDING. Everything else was brilliant (to make it worse Liverpool have just let Chrystal Palace come back from 3:0). You need to finish this. PLEASE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wtf?

I LOVED this story up until now. The first, second and third were exceptional! But this... this was utter crap. Not only does it not give closure like an epilogue should but it clearly isn't even finished!!

*insert spanking session here* wtf? that's not even funny. Very unhappy with how this ended.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

>_> Why didn't you actually enter a second hot sex scene for one and two when are you going to post the next chapter??? i've been waiting forever!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
[insert my puzzled look here]

Much of this has probably been expressed already, but I want to cleanse my mind on this.

I see nothing wrong with the way you handled Ashie or Jeanie here.

What had really bothered me was the way you delivered the chapter. It looks like you were on a hurry or in a lazy mood when you wrote it. If so, why you did it? It looks like a sloppy draft.

You are such an amazing writer and my hopes were high due to the first 3 chapters. The style, tone, setup, word choice, narration, all of it was pure delight! I honestly cannot say enough about how much I loved it but this one makes me nothing but frustrated. It seems off to me.

But I must say that I trust you.

I trust that your talent will give us the closure the first 3 chapters deserve.

Sure you can do it and I will be here to praise you.

beth2323beth2323almost 10 years ago
6 months sounds reasonable...

I didn't see Ashley & Jeanie working out either at this point b/c of Jeanie's immaturity. & if you're possibly reuniting them in the future in their world, then it would only make sense that they'd have to split first. I've not bought the book on Amazon yet, & had I not read the majority of comments - yours in particular Harmony, I wouldn't even bother. But I'm gonna ;-) cuz I trust you. I'm not sure if I'm disappointed with this chapter or not. Not sure I'd want their break up drug out in lenght & sorted details, I think it would make me hate Jeanie, lol. I'm not particularly fond of her right now, but I know it's her age, & hopefully with more age she'll gain wisdom & strength of character. I've myself never tried a relationship with someone significantly younger than me for just this reason. Hoping you bring it round in the end... best wishes... patiently waiting ;-)

ScattySueScattySuealmost 10 years ago
So disappointing

The first three parts were outstanding: well written, sexy and romantic. The epilogue could have had Ashley and Jeanie breaking up and, whilst sad, would have been realistic given their characters. A further sequel reuniting the would have been an option later had you wished to write one.

However, the shambolic *insert hot sex scene* nonsense? Utter crap. Please delete this chapter and give the series back its dignity and charm.

Sue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
amazon link question

I see a few references in the comments chain to a link on Amazon, but can't find it anywhere. Can someone please post it to here. thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
For tge previous commentator

The Amazon link is in the author bio

WinterHarvestWinterHarvestalmost 10 years ago
@ScattySue

There is a sequel. The first two chapters are up, and it's amazing. We're all eagerly awaiting Chapter 3.

And while the (insert spanking scene) could have been approached differently, she does offer the full epilogue in the ebook version of the story, which has also been polished and tightened up. The full epilogue also sets up the sequel quite well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Is it a sick joke? -_-

Seriously this chapter is crap u have done a good job for the first 3 chapter. Please give us a good ending not this shit please just a good conclusion

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bs

That was a bullshit ending.

blackash01blackash01about 9 years ago
seriously?

dude that REALLY was a bullshit ending. At the very least you could have written the spanking scene and what happened after.

PygmyCohoPygmyCohoabout 9 years ago
Necessary

This series is one of my all-time favorites and I've re-read "Is She, Isn't She?" because I care about (and miss--hint, hint, Harmony) these characters.

I absolutely despised the Epilogue--but it was so necessary. Ashley and Jeanie belong together, but they simply weren't ready to be together at this time in their lives. Harmony has taken a lot of heat for this chapter (forget the [insert spanking scene]--it's in the book, okay?), but this is not the ending. This chapter sets up the next phase (WSWS), that I look forward to with great anticipation.

Thanks, Harmony for all your work on this story. It's wonderful work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
She wants you to buy the book

This is only the sample

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Irish Lisa

So ya ain't got a kindle and my phone is incompatible with the kindle app and I don't have no laptop. After all my efforts to try read the whole series I probably will never see how this story plays out :/... Sickened that they took all the other parts to this story down so now I can't even relive the moments. Hope you upload the whole story on to this site sometime. Until then I will keep checking everyonce in awhile. All the best Harmony don't let the take down of the other parts to this story let ya down I'd love to read your future work :). Lots of love and support, Lisa ( your big time Irish fan :D)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

For fuck sake.. That is unacceptable @lucky711. Way to incur the author's wrath.

HarmonyHazeHarmonyHazealmost 9 years agoAuthor
Copyright

Guys, please don't breach my copyright. I've given you most of my stuff for free - 7/8 chapters for free. I worked hard on this project, and I'm asking you to not to do this to me.

I'm working on getting the book onto more sites for you to download and enjoy, so it's got broader reach, and will post availability updates when I can.

I'd like to keep writing, but some of you are making the experience difficult. I published through Amazon because someone exploited ISIS a few years ago and made money from it, so this time, I want to protect my copyright. I'm asking for your cooperation and understanding. I'll continue to give you some of my stuff for free - provided you do the right thing by me also.

HH x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I'm obsessed...!

God this story really made me go crazy! I NEED the sequel...I'm trying to buy it on amazon, but I'm from Spain and i don't know how it will work. I just wanna say Ashley and Jeanie have to end together...! please... :(

I cant thank the author enough for her hard work and for sharing it with us! please never stop doing it!

Really hope you can upload the sequel again...I'm going crazy right now...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Best book ever!

I'm from Spain and I had no problems buying the book. They also have it in the Spanish Amazon store.

And thanks Harmony this series is a piece of art, perfection in every chapter and complex well written characters. I truly appreciate your work and you sharing it with us.

cwitterscwittersalmost 9 years ago
ebook

Yes, HH, please let us know once the ebooks are available in other sites other than Amazon. Although we've read d stories in lit,we'd like to show our support n appreciation by purchasing ur ebooks. However, amazon is making it impossible for some of us to do so. It's frustrating. 😒

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Excuse Me Harmony??

Could you possibly add 'She is, Isn't she?' to kindle unlimited also?

lilchookielilchookieover 8 years ago
wow literotica is stupid but Harmony you're awesome

From the amount of people hounding and pleaded for you to finish WSWS, then straight away complaining because you were smart and understood that you could have success financially from a project YOU worked incredibly hard on, (which by the way 90% of your fans where happy to pay for, and me personally I was like 'shut up and take my money!' lol) shame on the other 10% that ruined it for everybody else! It's called SUPPLY and DEMAND people! You would be crazy not to put it on AMAZON or where ever else! And yes I understand that literotica is a free site, but the author did give you 7 FREE CHAPTERS! And we were all hooked on an incredible story! I am also very disappointed in this site in regards to taking down the WSWS series, were is the loyalty to your writers? Harmony generated some serious buzz over her Ashie and Jeanie love story. I just feel sorry for the people who won't get to stumble over this delightfully loving story! Sucks to be you... but we all know who's to blame. . And it's NOT the author.

-xx chookie

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
jeanie

Just wanted to say, love your work. I gladly bought your series on amazon.

Will there ever be writing from jeanie's perspective. I'd be interested in purchasing 5yr update lol told from her side.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please

Where is it possible to find the serie outside this site and how? What is it called? I can't find it anywhere and all I see here is how everyone has read it!! Please someone?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Are you kidding me right now?!

WTF?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hope this helps

The conclusion to this story is called- will she won't she? And I purchased it from Amazon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
😫

So envy to all the peeps who read wsws ... Wish i can access amazon here iny my country so i can satisfy myself rereading it over & over again... T_T

yurischecteryurischecterover 8 years ago
Will She, Won't She? Ch. 01 - 04

At first I didn't managed to purchase it on Amazon, not in my country. But thank goodness I was able to purchase it on Kindle somehow, it was worth every cents! I'm so glad I could finish the story, the anticipation was killing me. Haha millions of thank you, dear author <3 Looking forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Story continues

You can get the continuation of this story on Amazon. "Will She, Won't She" is the title.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Can't Wait

When will will she won't she come on the site. Really want to finish reading the series.

jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 8 years ago
ok

this is much better, at least it is not 9 pages long

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
i hate u!

i really do!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
lel

lol it's a pity such a magnificent story can have such a bullshit ending.

*insert hot spanking scene* wow. just wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Anonymous

Will HarmonyHaze ever write another story? This story was so realistic and in depth. I, purchased both books. Have read many books by many authors to find the kind of depth in this story compaired to others, I have only found one. HarmonyHaze, please continue to write. I'll purchase your books. Thank you for an awesome heartfelt story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well then

(insert incredibly insightful criticism here)

🤦

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

When is the sequal coming it's been 3 fucking years

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It's on amazon

The sequel is on amazon. To me it is a great book. Though I do wish harmony would continue to write. Harmony has a gift of combining erotica and a love story together, that is bold, touching, and comes across realistic also. Hopefully one day she will write more.

AnyMooseAnyMooseover 6 years ago
Are you coming back?

Read both books (Kindle) and would like to see more. Understand Ashley & Jeanie may be a closed book, although with their "issues," I somehow doubt that. However, there are some interesting side stories that, IMHO, deserve telling if you put pen to paper again; for instance anything with Chantelle or Meredith & Olivia or spin-off stories from Boltons?

WinterHarvestWinterHarvestover 6 years ago
Miss you, Harmony

Still re-read Is She, Isn't She? and Will She, Won't She? every now and then. Still among the very best erotica I've read.

Would love almost more than anything for a third chapter in the Ashley and Jeanie story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Hopefully she does do a spinoff, if she would, me personally would choose Chantelle and Vivienne. She could so rock that. We really know nothing about Chantelle. Vivienne is a cook/chef. Chantelle and Vivienne are blunt when they speak it would be really cool to see if she would do a spinoff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please Tell Story from Jeanie’s perspective

It would be awesome to tell the story from Jeanie’s point of view including the years between their first breakup, the time after Ashley leaves to return home (I am sure Viv coached Jeanie through it all). Would also like to read more about their wedding and family as I am sure the live happily ever after. The first two books were Among the best books I have ever read. Awesome - Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
?? More ??

How can a love so right go so wrong?

Jeanie seduced Ashie for what ?? The lols??

Stop torturing us and write a sequel as you promised

PLEASE!!!

It’s not fair to ashie and how she was dumped and heartbroken

Thank You for a beautiful story xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So...

So about this sequel... where’s it at?

WinterHarvestWinterHarvestover 5 years ago
FYI: The Sequel is on Amazon

Search for "Will She, Won't She?"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazon

I found it on amazon ,, but it said that i cant purchase it anymore .. is their any place i can read it ,, bcz i would love to know the end .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Are you looking at amazon on a mobile device?

You can’t buy ebooks on the mobile app. Apple would get a cut of it. You have to buy it using a pc or Mac or Kindle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

haha first of all...

YEAST infection anyone? beer and coochie should never mix.

second of all...

reading these again in 2019, I can now see the toxicity of their relationship for what it is haha poor ash, should have just stayed away from the straight girls... also I’m not a huge fan of the descriptors used for the non-femme characters - there’s always the implication that the more traditionally ‘butch’ characters are stereotypically masculine or overweight etc they are just generally described using unflattering terms unlike the femmes - show some love for the community man. We are very diverse creatures and we should be allowed to feel accepted regardless of body type.

AngieLightHeart0AngieLightHeart0about 4 years ago
Wheres the sequel????

Ummmm... wheres the sequel???

Sophie160987Sophie160987about 4 years ago
Let down

You know after reading the previous chapters witch where realy well written en nice and long this was a sorry excuse of a last chapter

I had better hope for this storry

Hope you will be back with more good stuff like the first 3 chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sequel

If you're looking for the sequel....It's Will she , Won't she and itx an ebook..Check it online...

TheserialwaffleTheserialwaffleover 3 years ago

What a miserable last chapter!! What happened to you? Did you had to run to The Antarctica? Chased by a wolf? On high heels? Did your fairy godmother deserted you? Girl it doesn’t seem to be written by the same person. You acknowledged that in the end but you haven’t done nothing more. Nor a different story. You did so well In the previous chapters...I hope you are fine and take care of yourself but dear your characters had life...and we, the readers of your lost ark, we are expecting you to write as you did in 1,2,3!

Big hug

DukaaDukaaover 3 years ago

I must say I don't understand the character development in this story. Jeanie goes from a down-to-earth, sympathetic, friendly young adult working at a gay bar (even though she is straight but still being friendly and tolerant) to this complete maniac with no common sense or even a trace of empathy.

I can understand behaving differently at work and in private. It's totally believable that she's a party-girl at her age and is afraid of the consequenses a potential outing might have in her homophobic social life. Even having a fling with some male stripper while her friend literally called 10 minutes earlier to pick her up being is understandable I guess considering her confusion and other emotions. Then comes the big 'happy ending' where everyone confesses their love and all that. You don't have to be into that personally and it certainly doesn't work like that in real life but it fits the story. However stating everything was a lie in the epilogue, e.g. lying about the phone call with the parents and all that doesn't make much sense considering the enormous confessions of love in the pervious chapter and their history and effort they made. However the part I don't get at all is Jeanie going compeltey crazy in the end. Every relationship got it's up and downs but they were head over heels in Love just 2 month ago and now Jeanie behaves like a immature child without any empathy or common sense at all. I mean she used to work at a gay bar being straight and handled being hit on with confidence friendliness and self control. Just a few months later she get's a child like and unreasonable tandrum because of her new boss being 'fat', when he's just chubby. It doesn't make any sense at all. This could have been the result of a 20 years long marriage with constant fighting, not 2 month after falling utterly in love with each other. I still enjoyed the story apart from it's ending and partially unreasonable character development though. It was definitely well written and maybe some day there will be a sequel explaining some of what happened.

DukaaDukaaover 3 years ago

For those wondering, the sequel 'will she, won't she' (you can still get it on amazon/kindle) explains a lot of the emotional background and character development for that matter. It's definitely well done and worth your time, completing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
SORRY, BUT I DETEST AUTHORS SUCH AS THIS ONE .........

Literotica should actually REMOVE stories such as this, notwithstanding the fact that it is a fantastic story (or was).

If the author chooses to write half a story as an advert, then Literotica should remove said story or make it clear that they are charging for their services.

I have no problem with authors making money, BUT it should be made clear from the first part of a story that it is only a teaser and the full tale will be charged for.

AntneilAntneilabout 3 years ago

I thought this was an excellent story but I must say that the sequel, "will she-wont she is better. This can be found on Amazon Kindle for a nominal fee. It is a complete follow up from this albeit four years on

monasissymonasissyalmost 3 years ago

My mistake I read the chapter 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I read a lot of comments, because the story didn`t end with" the cliché" happy ending, well, let`s face it , the relationship is not about good sex only and their was definitely unbalanced; Jeanie's character was unsteady most of the time, she didn`t know what she want, she was hesitated about her sex orientation. For me Ashly deserve a bitter person who is stable and know the true meaning of love not only hot chick like Jeanie. there is a huge difference between lust and love, and their relationship was obviously a pure lust. that is why I liked when they had separated (it is a happy ending to me), but hated it when read they may back together again. it is just will not working life is not about sex only. anyhow, please I want anyone to explain me that sentence (INSERT HOT SPANKING SCENE HERE)!

finally agree or disagree this story build a lot of tension, and that must be recorded for the writer, it`s not ordinally story, it`s a very good written drama story with a hot sex scene by a very talented author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

7 years later, still waiting for the sequel...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So. Another "Rivals," where the idea is to hook a following and then make them pay, right? Don't hate you, there'll be a sequel? I don't hate you (waste of energy) but I'm not buying your sequel. Pity. I might've bought the whole set, if not for the bait and switch.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous