Is She or Isn't She a Whore

Story Info
A wife forgets her vows when taken by her gf husband.
2.3k words
2.74
37k
33
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,078 Followers

Author's Note: This story is about a wife who, unbeknownst to her, made her husband's dreams come true. Cheating Wife and Husband who isn't a cuckold no matter what you might think. Any and all rude comments will be deleted.

Copyright © 2023 - This is an original work by Zeb Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the Author.

Is She or Isn't She a Whore

Jane stood crying as her husband of three years looked at her with tears in his eyes. She hadn't meant to do it, it just happened. An old girlfriend and her husband had finally come to town to visit. It just happened that Bill, Jane's husband was out of town that weekend.

"Bill, say something," Jane pleaded, tears welling up in her eyes.

"I... I can't," Bill stammered, looking at his wife.

Jane couldn't read Bill's mood, he just stood there as if in shock. Brandy and her husband were up in the guest bedroom, along with three others. Jane stood watching her husband. She was naked, standing in the middle of the clothes strewn around the living room.

Twenty-four hours ago, Jane was at the airport picking up her long-time friend Brandy and her husband Jake. All was well and they were laughing and joking all the way back to Jane's house. Jane had just met Jake for the first time, even though Brandy had married him four years ago.

It was Saturday morning when Brandy and Jake were settled into the guest room. When they found Jane in the kitchen fixing them breakfast, Jake insisted on taking her and Brandy out. Jake's idea of breakfast, turned out to be the local Denny's, but they all had a good time. Back at the house, Jane and Brandy sat at the kitchen table catching up on old times.

Jake was in the living room watching T.V. and talking on his cell phone. Twenty minutes later three of Jake's friends showed up. Jake answered the door letting them in. When Jane saw them, she waved Jake over to her.

"What are you doing?" Jane hissed.

"I invited a few buddies over, what's the problem?"

"You should have asked me first, that's the problem and I don't know them."

"They're nice guys, ask Brandy," Jake said turning to point at his wife.

Jane's jaw dropped when she looked at Brandy. She was in the arms of one of Jake's friends, kissing him very passionately. Jane was shocked.

"What the hell is she doing?" Jane asked.

"She's saying hi," Jake laughed, going to the living room.

'Brandy!" Jane shouted.

Brandy disengaged herself from the man and hurried over to Jane.

"What babe?"

"What is going on here?"

"Oh, you mean with Otis. Me and him go back a long way, even before me and Jake."

"And Jake just lets you kiss him like that?"

"Sure, why not? Jake knows I'd never leave him."

Jane was astonished by Brandy's attitude. Jane just stared at her.

"Hey honey come say hello to Carl, he's been waiting a long time for this," Jake yelled.

"Got to go," Brandy giggled running over to Carl.

Jane watched Brandy flow into Carl's arms and kiss him. Jane could see Brandy's mouth open letting Carl's tongue dance with hers. Jane shivered, as Carl's hand caressed Brandy's breast right in front of her husband.

"Hey, don't forget about me," the third man said, pulling Brandy from Carl's grasp.

Brandy giggled, as the third man hugged her.

"Don't worry Sam, I was saving the best for last," Brandy said, as Sam pressed his lips to hers.

Jane just couldn't believe her friend. All through high school and then college, Brandy had been so uptight and prudish that no boy ever asked her out more than once. Jane had double-dated with her once and the guy she was with was on his knees begging her for a good night kiss. She just shook his hand. Now here she was letting men, not her husband, kiss and feel her up.

"Hey Jane, why don't you come say hi to the guys," Jake said.

Jane just turned and went back into the kitchen. She sat at the table sipping her iced tea. She could hear Brandy giggling in the living room. She also heard the men commenting on Brandy.

"Geez, they're beautiful," Jane heard one of them say.

Getting up she peeked around the corner into the living room. She gasped when she saw Brandy was now topless and Carl and Sam were each sucking on a tit. Staggering back, Jane almost fell over her chair. Closing her eyes tightly, she tried to force the images of Brandy from her mind.

Suddenly, Jake was standing in front of her, leering at her. Backing from him she was soon back against the counter.

"You should really come join us. You don't know what you're missing," Jack said pressing against her.

"And I don't want to know. Now take your friends and get out of my house," Jane shouted.

Jake just laughed at her as he grabbed her arm pulling her into the living room. Jane struggled, but to no avail. Shock consumed her being, at what she saw. Brandy was naked lying on the couch, Carl between her thighs, sucking on her sex. Sam had his substantial cock wedged in Brandy's mouth. Brandy was moaning and groaning, her hips bucking up into Carl's face.

"Let me go, Jake," Jane yelled.

"Just shut up and enjoy Jane," Jake told her. "Otis, get over here and help me with this wildcat. Looks like we're going to have to do this the hard way."

Jane bolted for the kitchen, but Otis cut her off, grabbing her around the waist. Jane screamed, starting to kick and squirm in Otis' arms. One kick caught Otis in the knee and he dropped her. Lying on her back, Jane started kicking at Otis and Jake as they tried to corral her to grab her so they wouldn't be kicked. Jane was crying in fear, yet she found herself strangely aroused by the situation. On the couch, Carl was now fucking Brandy for all he was worth. Long deep strokes, his cock never quite going into Brandy all the way. Sam was still fucking Brandy's mouth, her face covered in her own saliva.

"Now Jane, we don't want to hurt you, just show you a good time." Jake stood still looking down at her.

Before she could reply, Otis was on her, pinning her to the ground.

"God no, please don't," Jane cried just giving up as Otis lay across her chest.

"Geez Otis, don't squash the poor girl," Brandy said.

Looking up, Jane saw Brandy standing next to Jake. Jane gasped when she saw cum leaking from her friend's pussy and cum matting her hair.

"Yeah, the boys can be pretty messy," Brandy said giggling. "Otis, let her up you big ox."

Otis quickly got off Jane. Once Otis had moved back far enough, Jane scrambled to her feet. She stood there looking for somewhere to run, but all the men blocked her way. Dropping her head, she began to cry. Brandy stepped over to her putting her hand on Jane's shoulder.

"Come on dear; let's go in the living room and talk." Brandy guided her to the couch. "You boys find something else to do, but fix Jane and me a drink first." Brandy hugged the still-crying Jane.

"Honey, it's no big deal, really. They guys will be perfect gentlemen. They won't hurt you unless that's what you like..."

"No!" Jane yelled.

"All right, no pain. I can tell you they will take you to heaven and back."

"While my marriage goes to hell," Jane cried.

"He'll never know. The guys will clean up and be gone before he gets home, promise."

"No, I can't," Jane said.

Brandy suddenly pushed Jane back on the couch. Jane was shocked when Brandy started kissing her. She struggled, but Brandy was bigger and stronger. Just as suddenly, Jane was kissing Brandy back. Brandy sighed when that happened. Jane moaned when Brandy started to feel her up. When Brandy's hand slipped under the waistband of her slacks, Jane spread her legs so she would have easier access.

Brandy softly ran her finger through Jane's soft moist petals, sighing when she felt how wet they were. Pushing two fingers into Jane's body, Brandy groaned when Jane's vagina squeezed her fingers. With her free hand, Brandy started to undress Jane. Once naked, Jane just floated along on the feeling of euphoria as Brandy's finger fucked her. When another pair of hands touched her, Jane groaned but didn't pull away.

"She's ready," Brandy said moving aside.

Looking up, Jane saw Jake lowering himself between her legs he was naked. When she saw his cock, she gasped at its size.

"No, no," Jane cried but didn't push Jake away.

Somewhere deep in her mind, Jane had always wondered what it would be like to fuck a big cock. Not that her husband was small, but he wasn't as big as Jake or the other guys for that matter. Slowly Jake pressed his cock into Jane's tight pussy. Jane was crying, but not in fear or sorrow. Hips bucking, she attempted to get more of Jake's cock into her, but Jake held back. Otis stood over Jane's head he too was now nude. Jane's eyes widened in fright at the size of his cock and it wasn't even hard. Slowly, Otis bent his knees dipping his cockhead to Jane's lips. Moaning, Jane opened her mouth and sucked in Otis' cock. Otis sighed as Jane's tongue swirled around his gland.

Now Jake was embedded in Jane's body as far as he could go. Jane shivered with her first orgasm. Brandy was sitting in the recliner. Sam was fucking her for all he was worth. Jane could hear her friend screaming in orgasm. Jake slammed into Jane's pussy one last time, spraying his creamy seed into her body. Jake yelled his roar of pleasure filled the room.

"God damn you're a good fuck," he yelled as he filled Jane with his little swimmers.

Jane's cries of pleasure were muffled by Otis' big cock, which he pulled out as Jake pulled out of her pussy. Climbing between her legs, Otis looked down at the pretty housewife. Jane groaned when she realized Otis was going to try to fuck her with his monster of cock. Spreading her legs as wide as she could, she reached down taking Otis' cock in her tiny hand to guide him into her.

"Please don't hurt me?" Jane begged.

"Never little missy," Otis said to her softly.

Then very slowly and very gently, Otis started to press his way into Jane's throbbing pussy. In an inch, then out. Then back in two inches, over and over Otis gently pushed his cock into Jane's pussy. Each time he pressed in, Jane moaned in pleasure. Each time he pulled out, she growled at the loss she felt.

For half an hour, Otis gently fucked Jane. For half an hour, blond-haired, blue-eyed, Jane bucked up to meet his every thrust. Then Otis started to pound into Jane, hard and fast. Jane cried out in orgasm after orgasm as the big cock plowed into her.

"That's it, Otis, fuck me with that big fucking cock of yours. God, it feels so good. Damn it, fuck me, fuck me," Jane shouted.

"Looks like we have a convert," Jake laughed as he fucked his wife's well-used pussy.

For the rest of the day and into the night the men took turns fucking Jane and Brandy. Jane couldn't get enough. She kept crying for more. It was six in the morning and Otis was pounding Jane into the couch once more. She just adored his cock as it slipped in and out of her now-stretched pussy. Laying there enjoying the wonderful cock pounding into her, Jane never gave a thought about her husband. Just as Otis was filling her again, the front door opened, and in walked Bill. His bags hitting the floor made Jane and Otis look up.

"Oh fuck," Jane cried pushing Otis off her.

"Well, I guess it's time to go," Otis said heading to the back bedroom where the other three guys were fucking Brandy.

"What the fuck!" Bill shouted slamming the front door shut.

Jane jumped up and stood facing her husband Otis' cum dripping out of her well fucked pussy. Bill just stared at his wife.

"Bill, say something," Jane said.

"I... I can't," Bill replied.

Jane started to move toward him.

"Don't," Bill almost shouted at her.

"Honey, I can explain..."

"How the fuck are you going to explain this?" Bill waved his hand at the clothes strewn around the living room.

"Honey, I... I... " Jane dropped to her knees crying. There was no way to explain what he saw. She had been a willing participant.

"I can explain," Brandy said, walking into the living room naked.

"What the hell," Bill stammered.

Brandy walked up to Bill and kissed him. Jane knew everything was going to be all right. She knew Bill had always lusted after her friend, he had made the mistake of telling Jane about his lust for Brandy at their wedding three years ago. Jake coming up behind her and cupping her tits in his hands startled Jane. Looking back at her husband, Jane smiled as his head was thrown back as Brandy's mouth engulfed his cock.

"You fucking whore, I knew you were a whore," Bill said looking at Jane but talking to Brandy. Brandy just sucked his cock harder.

"Am a whore too?" Jane asked her husband as Jakes's finger slipped into her pussy.

Bill just growled and said, "You're the biggest whore of them all."

Jane smiled as she stroked Jake's cock.

~~~ The End ~~~

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,078 Followers