Is She Smiling at Me? Pt. 04 Ch. 02

Story Info
The day of the party and a special guest.
11.5k words
4.88
13.9k
32

Part 7 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the second and final chapter of the fourth installment of the "Is She Smiling at Me?" series. For clarity, that only means the end of part four, not the end of the series. As dearly as I wish I could say any part of the following is based on actual events it is, in its entirety, a work of fiction. Any resemblance to real people is purely coincidental. I love hearing feedback from my readers, please feel free to leave your comments and suggestions. Thanks, and enjoy.

* * * * *

I awoke to the morning light creeping into the room around the edges of the curtains over the window. Rolling over onto my stomach, I discovered myself alone in the big bed, about the same time I became acutely aware of my raging morning wood as it pressed into the mattress. I laid there for a bit, trying to decide between getting up and going back to sleep, part of me wishing Liz was next to me to help quell my throbbing erection. Eventually, I made up my mind and rolled out of bed, slipping into my pajama bottoms and heading for the washroom.

Stubborn as always, my cock remained rock-hard even after I did my business, tenting the front of my pajamas as I tucked it back inside. I found Liz sitting on the couch with a book and a cup of coffee, her hair pulled back in a short ponytail, wearing my sandstone dress shirt from the night before and a pair of black ankle socks. Her new diamond tennis necklace still adorned her slender neck, sparkling in the morning light. She smiled brightly when she noticed me, her big doe eyes twinkling with joy. She looked so damn cute, and the adoration in her gaze sent my heart aflutter.

"Morning, baby!" She exclaimed happily, song in her voice as she put her book down.

"Hey, gorgeous." I answered as I slid next to her on the couch, putting an arm around her and leaning in kiss her cheek.

"Mmm." She vocalized with a giggle as her hand found my cock through the thin material of my bottoms.

Liz was not one to let an erection go to waste and needed no prompting anytime an adamant morning boner refused to subside on its own. She snuggled into me as her fingers found the button on my fly, deftly undoing it and reaching inside to pull my hard cock free. I let out a sigh as her hand wrapped around me, gently stroking in a soft, lazy manner befitting a quiet weekend morning.

"I love that you're always hard in the morning." Liz said softly.

"I love that you love it." I smiled down at her. "Hey, where's Alex?"

"She had to go into the office to put out some fires, you know how it is. She promised she'd be back by the afternoon." She answered distractedly as she stared at my cock in her dainty hand.

"I guess we'll have to figure out how to pass the time on our own." I grinned.

Liz giggled again and looked up at me, biting her lower lip with a playful gleam in her eyes. She released me from her grip and leaned back against the arm rest, lifting her feet to my lap and taking my throbbing dick between her sock-covered toes. The material felt cool with a slightly rough texture against me and I moaned quietly as I watched her expertly jerk me with her tiny feet. Liz's footjobs had become one of my greatest pleasures in life, and fortunately for me she seemed to enjoy giving them as much as I enjoyed receiving them.

Drinking in the sight of Liz's adorable feet, I stared in wonder as she stroked me, her socks accentuating the sexy curvature of her ankles, her toes wrapped around my shaft through the thin, black material. She was softly vocalizing her delight in muted moans and giggles, her mouth partly open as if she were deriving intense pleasure from her efforts. Watching her gave rise to my hunger; I wanted to be inside her, to see her eyes go wide and hear her gasp as I penetrated her, to make her yelp as I drove myself into her depths forcefully. I let her continue jerking me with her feet until my desire to have her could be suppressed no longer.

Lifting one of Liz's legs behind me I leaned into her, pushing my shirt up over her hips as my lips met hers, pleased to find her nude under the shirt. I kissed her intensely, slipping my tongue into her mouth as my hand slid up her side to fondle her ample breasts. She met my passion as she kissed me back, arching her back and pressing herself into me. Her excitement was obvious as I felt her hard cock against my stomach, warm and firm on my skin. Taking her member in my hand, I gave her a firm squeeze and stroked her slowly while our tongues explored each other's mouths.

Liz shuddered at the sensation of my hand on her, breaking the kiss and touching her forehead to mine. She bit her lower lip and looked up at me, her animal need shining through in her eyes. I sat up, pulling her along with me so she was straddling my lap, and continued stroking her with one hand while I began unbuttoning the shirt with the other. When I'd gone far enough to grant access to her chest, I pulled the shirt open, exposing her glorious tits, and nuzzled my face against her, kissing and sucking at her nipples.

With a whimper of delight, Liz threw her head back and grinded herself into my lap, her perineum rubbing against my throbbing dick. I jerked her cock and worshipped her breasts, kneading and squeezing her taut little ass with my free hand while our bodies expressed our love for each other. Liz was alive at my touch, shuddering, grinding and moaning with increasing desire.

"Oh, God, Matt..." She groaned, desperation dripping from her lips, "I need you inside me."

"Get the lube?"

"Mm-mm." She shook her head, an unfocused look in her eye as her hunger consumed her.

Liz spit a wad of saliva into her hand as she shifted herself back, reaching down to stroke me, spreading her spit over my hard cock until it glistened wetly in the morning light. She lifted herself and positioned me at her hole, smiling at me adoringly as she sat back down, pushing her ass onto me. I felt the resistance build as her sphincter slowly engulfed the head of my dick until the tension broke and I slipped inside her. Liz gasped, eyes and mouth wide open as she slid down on me until she was fully seated on my lap. She felt warm and tight as her ass swallowed the length of me and I moaned softly as I entered her. We sat there motionless for a moment while Liz adjusted to my intrusion, embraced in warm intimacy until her eyes fluttered open and she smiled happily at me.

"God, I love you so much." Liz beamed, her face alight with joy.

"I love you, baby." I whispered back.

With that Liz raised her hips, sliding all the way up until I nearly slipped out of her, then driving herself back down forcefully, both of us moaning at the pleasure it caused us. She repeated the action several time, slowly up and then quickly down, impaling herself on me over and over. I gripped her firm ass with one hand and felt her smooth back with the other as we writhed in ecstasy, eventually falling into a rhythm as we made passionate love on the couch.

I watched Liz's tits bounce as she rode me, moaning and grunting as her tight ass slid up and down on my turgid cock, alternating pace and forcefulness as she controlled the action, fucking herself on me with reckless abandon. After a while she leaned backwards, putting her hands on my knees for support, thrusting her hips back onto me with increasing fervor. Her chest heaved with her effort, big beautiful breasts on full display, her hard cock spinning as it poked out from the bottom of the half-way unbuttoned shirt. She looked unforgivably sexy in that moment as she used her body to pleasure us both.

Liz's cock was streaming precum, leaving wet smears against my stomach and her thighs as it spun and bounced to the tune of her movements, glistening strands of thick, clear fluid hanging from her slit. She watched me as I wiped a glob from her head with my thumb and sucked it clean, delighting in the sweet taste of my beautiful lover. As if it were possible, the display made her even more wild with desire, and she pushed back into me fast and hard, whimpering and crying out desperately.

Soon, her ecstasy mounted; her cries hit a crescendo and I felt her tense, her ass contracting powerfully on my cock as she squirted a rope on cum onto my stomach. I pushed myself back into her as she came, pulling her by the hips and driving as deep as I could into her bowels. She whimpered loudly, her eyes shut tight and her movement became erratic as her load spilled from her onto me, thick gobs of her cum streaming out of her until she was empty and trembling. Wanting to taste her, I ran my hand over my stomach, collecting her semen on my fingers and sucking them into my mouth, relishing the warm, salty experience of Liz's essence. She gasped in arousal, leaning forward to kiss me before I could swallow. We made out passionately, sharing her load with delighted groans and giggles, all the while she rocked gently on my cock.

"Can I taste you?" Liz asked when we broke the kiss, her lips wet and glistening with her cum.

"Of course, baby." I smiled back at her.

Without hesitation, Liz lifted herself off me and slid down between my legs, pushing herself down the length of my cock until I was buried in her throat. I gasped as I felt her tonsils stretch over me, and again when she immediately pulled all the way back to my head and forced herself down again. It didn't take long, with Liz deepthroating the entirety of my throbbing dick over and over at a rapid pace, before I felt my impending orgasm begin to swell inside my pelvis.

Liz read the signs and backed off just before I erupted. With my head in her mouth, she took hold of my shaft and jerked me furiously, emitting muffled moans that added a vibrating sensation to the mix. She was staring up at me, eyes twinkling joyfully, when I grunted and the first jet of cum pulsed from my cock. I watched her eyes roll back as I filled her mouth, cumming powerfully as I tensed, the orgasm rumbling through me while my dick twitched spastically, emptying against Liz's swirling tongue.

When my orgasm had subsided, Liz pulled off for just a second, swallowing emphatically before taking me all the way down her throat again. The post-orgasm sensitivity was almost too much to bear and I chuckled at the intense pleasure verging almost on discomfort. She looked up at me with a playful gleam in her eyes and winked cutely at me, holding still with her nose pressed firm into my trimmed pubes, the muscles of her throat coaxing that last few drops out of me. I laughed again and smiled down at her until she finally pulled off, taking me in her hand and gently smacking me against her grinning lips.

"Come here, beautiful." I grinned, reaching down to help her up and seating her on my lap.

I pulled her in close, kissing her affectionately and tasting myself on her tongue. I sighed contentedly and hugged her tight while she rested her head on my shoulder. We sat like that for some time, cuddling and sharing our happiness in the warm afterglow, Liz softly kissing my neck occasionally. Eventually we got up to take a shower and get on with the day; there were still some last-minute preparations to take care of before the party later.

*****

Sex was in the air. Throughout the apartment, young, attractive people mingled, danced and drank. The music pumped through the speakers as the acrid smell of cigarette smoke blended with the skunky pine aroma of cannabis drifting in through the open balcony door. From my position behind the makeshift bar, I saw Alex and Liz grinding against each other near the couch.

Alex wore a black sweater dress with three-quarter length sleeves and cutouts at the upper arms, showing off her milky-white and adorably freckled shoulders. The garment clung to her slender figure snugly and came down just below her taut little ass, her naked legs stretching on for miles below the hem. Her long, mahogany hair was down, flowing over her shoulders and down her back in waves of rich red-brown.

Liz had chosen a cute, light-coral cap sleeve dress with a petticoat skirt that flared at her waist. The lacy material overlayed a floral pattern over a solid background and the modest neckline came down just low enough to show off her new necklace. It pleased me that she hadn't taken it off since I fastened it around her neck the night before. She likewise wore her hair down in a cute, messy-by-design tangle of brunette locks that nearly reached her elegant shoulders.

My girls were dancing sexily, both with a drink in hand, smiling adoringly at each other as they gyrated to the music. I watched them for a moment, struck, as always, by the magic between them. Their energy and love radiated out, illuminating the room in a warm light one felt more than saw.

"Well don't you look sharp?" A bold, playful voice snapped me out of my reverie.

Indeed I did, if I did say so myself. I wore a black vest over a white dress shirt and black tie I had rented, in my best impression of a bartender at fancy, high-end establishment. I had the idea mostly as a joke, but my girls seemed to appreciate the change in presentation and embarrassed me with cat calls and playful teasing when they first saw me dressed thus.

The owner of the voice was a very attractive, exotic looking woman who appeared to be in her late twenties. Her olive-toned complexion gave the impression of a healthy tan, indicative of a Mediterranean heritage. Wavy locks of dark hair, highlighted with tawny notes of honey, framed her pretty features and her eyes were a striking hazel with tinges of gold and burnt orange around the edges of the iris, twinkling as she smiled confidently at me. She was slightly thicker than either of my girls, though not at all overweight; just a little curvier than the petite Liz or slender Alex. A fitted black tank top stretched over her ample breasts and stopped short of her waist, showing off a few inches of stomach and a pierced belly button. A charcoal heather maxi skirt completed the outfit; tight against her body with a long slit down one side, displaying a portion of smooth leg to about mid-thigh.

"Hi, I'm Matt." I smiled at the complement, extending my hand to shake. "Get you something to drink?"

"Nice to meet you Matt," She said, looking me up and down as she shook my hand. "I'm Alyssa, and I'd love a drink."

"Well, we have a menu..." I trailed off, gesturing to a printed sheet of paper that outlined a few dozen cocktails.

"You look like you know what you're doing, surprise me." Alyssa said, grinning as she twirled a strand of hair around a finger.

I realized she was flirting with me, and my eyes flickered over to Alex and Liz as I got to work mixing a drink. They were still dancing on the other side of the room, oblivious to my situation.

"Tell me Matt, how'd you get the bartender gig?"

"Oh, I'm with Alex and Liz, I kinda just volunteered." I answered as I filled a shaker with ice.

"That Matt! You're the new beau!" She exclaimed with sudden realization. "Alex said you were cute, but I had no idea."

Caught off guard by the fact I was already a familiar name to her, I smiled awkwardly as I prepared a cocktail of vodka, coconut rum, melon liqueur and pineapple juice. I rotated the glass as I drizzled grenadine down the inside, leaving a spiral of thick red syrup to run down through the chartreuse concoction.

"How do you know Alex?" I inquired, feeling self-conscious and eager to take the attention off me as I handed her the drink.

"We went to college together, been friends ever since." She replied, watching me as she took a sip of the drink. "This is amazing!"

"Guess I do know what I'm doing." I chuckled.

"Hmm, I guess so. I'm going to go say hi to Alex." She turned away, pausing to flash a flirtatious smile as she scanned me up and down once more. "I look forward to seeing more of you."

I shook my head as she walked away, unable to help but take note of the way her skirt hugged what was, by all appearances, a phenomenal ass. When Alex noticed her friend, her face lit up in a wide grin, and I heard her exclaim 'Ally!' over the music. I watched the two embrace, then Alyssa greeted Liz with the same familiar enthusiasm, the three of them talking excitedly.

A cute blonde girl in a brightly colored sun dress whom I had served earlier diverted my attention, looking for her second blue raspberry martini. When I looked back to girls, I caught all three of them looking over at me smiling; apparently I was a topic of conversation. A few minutes later, Liz broke away and headed my way. She came around my side of the bar and leaned into me, stretching up to kiss me on the cheek.

"I guess you met Ally?" Liz asked.

"Made her that drink, yup."

"Thought so."

"What's her story?"

"She was friends with Alex when I met her." Liz shrugged. "We all used to be pretty close but we don't see her a lot anymore. Life, I guess. Make me something to drink?"

"How about a French kiss?" I suggested.

"Hmm," She grinned mischievously, "Don't mind if I do."

Liz reached up to take hold of my tie, pulling me down and kissing me intensely. She pressed herself into me as our tongues met, and I held her close by her slender waist while she gyrated to the music.

"I meant the drink." I smiled at her when she pulled away.

"I know you did." She winked cutely.

"Good thing I didn't suggest a blowjob." I said with a wry smile.

Liz giggled and we high-fived, immature dorks that we were. I threw the cocktail together; a mix of Chambord, creme de cacao, vodka and cream. I gave it a quick shake over ice and poured it into a martini glass, floating a raspberry in the center for garnish. Liz took a sip and hummed her delight, her big eyes going wide as she tasted the drink.

"Holy shit, that's good." She said with a sigh, making me laugh as I poured myself a glass of Jameson.

Liz kept me company at the bar for a while. I talked her through making a few drinks for some of the guests while we hung out, flirting and dancing. She disappeared while I was making an Old Fashioned for a younger hipster type, returning shortly after with a hand-written sign that read 'Bartender Off Duty' and propped it up on the table. She took me by the hand and dragged me away, insisting I couldn't spend the whole night making drinks. I dutifully, if not somewhat awkwardly, followed Liz around while she did her social butterfly routine, introducing me to her friends and acquaintances.

As the evening began to verge on night, my friend Josh showed up. I got him a beer from the fridge and introduced him to my girls, who were doubly pleased to meet him when I explained it was him whom I had bought their diamond jewelry from. Alex shook his hand, while the ever-excitable Liz threw herself at him in a big hug. After the exchange of pleasantries, Josh wanted to go out to the balcony to smoke. I poured myself another glass of whiskey and accompanied him outside.

"You know," Josh said around a cigarette between his lips as he paused to light it, "I fuckin' hate you."

I laughed heartily, leaning against the railing. The sun was just beginning to set, disappearing behind the city skyline, and the day's heat had finally broke. A breeze blew onto the balcony, sucking the smoke from Josh's cigarette off into dusky oblivion, the sound of the wind somewhat drowning out the noise of the busy street down below. I sipped my whiskey, grinning proudly.

"No doubt about it. I am the luckiest man on the planet." I replied reflectively.

We talked and joked while Josh smoked his cigarette down to the filter. When we went back inside, I got us a couple more beers from the kitchen, bumping into Alex making herself a drink at the bar on my way out. I came up behind her and put an arm around her stomach, pulling her into me with an affectionate squeeze. When she leaned back into me, gyrating her firm ass against my groin to the music, I kissed her pale cheek and held her close as we swayed to the beat.