Is She Smiling at Me? Pt. 04 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who else really needs a drink right now?" Liz finally piped up, breaking the silence.

"Right here." I raised a hand, the other two girls laughing.

One by one, we rolled out of bed. Liz found my shirt on the dresser and slipped it on, buttoning just enough to give the illusion of modesty. Alex slipped into a nightgown-sized t-shirt before going to the closet and pulling out her sexy blue floral print satin robe for Alyssa. I pulled on a pair of pajama pants and followed the girls out to the living room, telling them to relax while I took everyone's drink order.

The three of them were cuddled together on the couch when I returned with the drinks. I had a passing moment of disbelief, a familiar sense from early on in my relationship with Alex and Liz, that I had just had sex with these three gorgeous women. They each smiled up at me as I passed out their glasses, my girls shifting over to make room for me between them. We talked and flirted, laughing and teasing while we sipped our drinks.

The effects of the weed had worn off significantly by now and everyone was tired. It wasn't until I looked out the balcony and noticed the sky lightening that I realized we'd been up all-night fucking. The offer was made to Alyssa to spend the night, or rather morning, but she insisted on taking an Uber home. I got the sense that she didn't want to intrude; we had all had our fun and now she wanted to leave us lovers to our own devices. I respected her for that.

Eventually, we finished our drinks and Ally collected her clothes scattered around the apartment. She went to the bathroom to get dressed and somewhat straightened up, though there's no cure for that 'I've been up all-night partying' look. She called for a ride and bid us farewell, hugging and kissing each of us goodbye. When she hugged me, she whispered an appreciative compliment about my pussy eating skills, smiling flirtatiously when she drew away. I smiled back at her and kissed her on the cheek, and then she was gone.

"Jesus," I groaned as the girls and I made ready for bed, "That was pretty amazing."

Liz beamed happily at me from behind tired eyes, stretching up to kiss me while Alex chuckled.

"We could do more of that, you know. Ally would be down for it." Alex said suggestively, grinning at Liz and I as we crawled into bed together.

"Hmm," Liz hummed, looking half asleep and fully adorable. "Talk later. Sleep now."

Alex and I laughed, and both girls cuddled up to my chest, sighing contentedly. I kissed each of them, they kissed each other, and almost immediately I drifted off to sleep under the warm auspice of soft, smooth flesh that was my beautiful, amazing girls.