Is She Smiling at Me? Pt. 04 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, baby?" I spoke softly near her ear.

"Hmm?" She replied, leaning her head back against my shoulder.

"How do you like our odds of getting Josh laid tonight?"

Alex had a way with other women. Something about her confidence and natural, effortless sexuality rubbed off on them. I couldn't explain it, but I'd become aware of it in passing. When I'd first met the girls it was Liz who had picked me up, but if it was a woman one was after, Alex was like the ultimate wing-man. If anyone could help a guy make a good impression, it was her. She looked over at Josh, then seemed to scan the room before leaning back against me again.

"I'd say it would be hard not to." She nodded in the direction of the cute blonde in the sun dress who favored my blue raspberry martinis. The girl appeared to be alone, and possibly a little buzzed.

"That's my girl." I chuckled, patting her on her firm ass.

"Go make me whatever she's drinking, I got this." She instructed, heading across the room to where Josh was hanging out with Liz and Alyssa.

I whipped up another martini and brought it over, handing it to Alex.

"That's for you." Alex said, giving the drink to Josh. "Come with me, there's someone I want you to meet."

Josh eyed the blue drink in his hand, then looked at me with intrigue; I just smiled and winked, handing him his beer as Alex led him away. When I noticed Liz giving me an inquisitive look, I grinned and raised my eyebrows suggestively, making her giggle. Putting an arm around her, we watched Alex lead Josh across the room and make introductions. We couldn't hear anything over the music or the din of our guests, but we saw Josh hand the blonde the martini, earning a bright smile from the girl. Alex hung around for a few minutes, then artfully broke away, leaving the two alone.

"Yeah," She began with a tone of confident boredom, affecting a yawn as if she'd just performed an effortless task. "They'll be out of here within the hour."

"Jesus." I laughed, grinning amusedly.

I talked with Alyssa and the girls for a while, eventually resuming my post at the bar. Setting Liz's sign off to the side, I looked across the room, seeing Josh dancing with the blonde as guests started coming around for drink orders. When I finished making a vanilla mojito for a pretty black girl I recognized as one of the waitresses at Liz's restaurant, I noticed Ally and the girls looking over at me again. Alex and Liz giggled and turned away when they saw me looking, but Ally lingered for a moment; that provocative smile back on her face. I wondered what my girls were saying about me that warranted the attention, but I was quickly distracted by another cocktail request.

*****

It was late, or rather, very early morning. I had ditched my tie and vest and abandoned my post at the bar to hang out with the girls. We were sitting on the couch, Alex and Liz on either side of me, working on a round of drinks. The party was definitely winding down and guests had begun to taper off; more than a few who had come alone left in pairs and only a handful of hardcore party animals remained. Alex was off on her prediction for Josh and the blonde, but only by about a half-hour; they had indeed left together a few hours ago. I'd saluted my friend like a soldier going off to battle when he left. He laughed and shook his head, muttering something that sounded a lot like 'fucker.'

"Do you ever miss pussy, Matt?" Alex asked casually, a playful twinkle in her brilliant green eyes as she took a sip of her drink.

I nearly sprayed whiskey out of my nose. I sputtered and coughed, taken aback as I tried to wrap my head around the question. I knew Alex well enough to suspect there was a subtext here, and that knowledge carried an overwhelming connotation, but on the other hand, it could be genuine random curiosity, spurred on by a night of watching attractive young people pairing off and pawing over each other.

"What?!" I replied incredulously, stalling for time while my mind grappled with the nature of the question.

Liz had been watching my reaction closely and giggled at my visible discomfort.

"You can tell us," Alex laughed, "You're not going to hurt our feelings."

"You girls are more than I ever dreamed of. You're more than I deserve and you're all that I'll ever need." I really did mean it, but I was also attempting to deflect.

"Aww!" Liz gushed.

"That's sweet." Alex smiled warmly, "But you're avoiding the question; do you ever miss pussy?"

I looked to Liz, she was staring up at me with an amused grin on her face and her eyebrows raised, accentuating her already big doe eyes as she waited for my answer. I realized I was trapped; there was no getting out of this one.

"Fuck. Alright, look, cards on the table? Eating pussy is one of my favorite things in the world. But I'm not going to say I miss it. I meant what I just said, I'm the luckiest man in the world to have you two, I wouldn't trade that for anything. It doesn't even cross my mind."

"Who said anything about trade?" Alex replied with a mischievous smile. "We were thinking more like include."

"Oh, Christ." I said with a grin as the full realization of the direction this was going set in.

"Ally is really into you." Liz chimed in.

I looked at Alex with one eyebrow raised.

"We..." She said, pointing a finger back and forth between Liz and herself, "Used to fool around with her occasionally. She suggested we get the band back together for the night. Liz and I are game if you are."

I turned back to Liz, she was biting her lower lip and nodding emphatically. She looked so cute and excited I had to chuckle.

"I mean, what did you think I was going to say to that? Yes, of course I'm in." I smiled.

Liz squealed and giggled, hugging me and kissing me on the cheek. Early on in my relationship with the girls I had a lot of 'is this really happening' moments, but over the past few months I'd reached a point where nothing seemed to surprise me anymore. I did still feel a little overwhelmed about the proposal, but Alex and Liz wanted this and hell, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited about it too.

"Perfect." Alex grinned, taking me by the hand and pulling me up from the couch. "Come dance with her."

Looking over my shoulder, Liz was giggling amusedly as Alex led me across the room to where Alyssa was talking to some of the last few stragglers still hanging around. She leaned into her friend and whispered something in her ear. I watched Ally's eyes light up with excitement before flickering over to me, her face cracking into a wide smile. Alex led us away from the group, leaning in to kiss me quickly before pushing Ally and I together with a giggle.

"I'm so glad you agreed to this." Alyssa said, sliding into me as my hands found her hips.

"Did you really think I'd say no?" I asked with an eyebrow raised, feeling the curvature of her body as it pressed against me.

"I definitely hoped not!" She replied with a sultry smile. "From what I hear, if you eat pussy half as good as you suck dick I'm in for a treat."

"You have no idea." I grinned. I knew my oral game was on point and this was no time for modesty.

"Cocky! I like it!" She laughed as I felt a thigh slip between my legs, her hip pushing firmly into my bulge.

Alyssa put her arms around my shoulders and drew me closer, her soft tits squishing against my chest while her striking eyes gazed into mine hungrily. I knew she wanted to kiss me and I suddenly felt self-conscious, unsure of what was considered apropos. Was this kosher? I glanced past her to Alex and Liz on the couch to get a read on the situation. The girls were watching us intently; Liz was beaming joyfully and Alex winked at me with a warm smile.

'Fuck it.' I thought, taking their air of general happiness as encouragement. I leaned toward Alyssa, pulling her into me firmly as my lips met hers, giving her my best as my tongue grazed her lip, slipping inside to coax hers out to play. She emitted a soft, muffled moan, grinding herself into me with the sudden, primal desire my kissing seemed to produce in women. I felt my cock come to life, inflating against Ally's hip while we danced and made out.

"Yeah..." Alyssa said softly as we parted, her eyes remaining closed for a moment before slowly opening, somewhat glazed with a dreamy look about her. "You know what you're doing."

When the song ended, I took her hand and led her back to the girls. On some subconscious level I think I felt a vestigial twinge of guilt. I had always been monogamous by nature, and I still was really, even if it was to two women, but being with Alex and Liz had also opened my mind to a different set of experiences. Still, old hang-ups die hard and I felt an underlying sense of awkwardness having made out with one woman in front of the two I loved. Certainly, it was all in my head, as both Alex and Liz looked pleased with what they had seen, Liz kissing me adoringly when I sat next to her.

"What do you guys say we make this party just like old times?" Alyssa asked with a playful smile, producing a joint and wiggling it before us.

"Old times?" I inquired quietly into Liz ear.

"We used to smoke a lot of weed." She giggled, smiling brightly at me.

"Fuck it, I'm in." Alex answered without hesitation.

Three sets of eyes turned on me, as if I were the deciding factor.

"Oh Christ," I chuckled, "I haven't smoked pot in forever."

"Pot?!" Liz blurted out, "Oh, okay, grandpa. Come on, we're getting you stoned."

I laughed as Liz stood up in front of me, tugging at my arm to pull me up off the couch. The four of us went out to the balcony and sat on the patio chairs we kept outside, Liz setting down on my thigh with one arm around my shoulder. I smiled at her and gave her a quick kiss as I heard a lighter flick, briefly illuminating the dark space outside the apartment. We talked as we passed the joint around, when it was my turn, I coughed at the heavy smoke straining my lungs and handed it off to a giggling Liz. I felt the drug come on immediately, a floating, airy sensation settling over me.

"I'm impressed with your bartending, Matt," Alyssa said, her voice heavy with smoke as she exhaled a plume of billowing clouds. "But doesn't it take some of the fun out of a party, working all night?"

"Heh, I mean it's a lot of work serving people all night, but it's fun. I like doing it." I answered, trying not to trip over my words as the THC in my system slowed my mind.

Liz was giggling excessively; clearly the drug was working its magic on her as well.

"What's so funny?" Alyssa laughed at Liz's uncontrollable giggle-fit.

"That's what she said!" Liz blurted out laughing.

"Pound it." I said, breaking into laughter myself as I raised a hand to fist-bump Liz.

"You guys are the worst, you know that right?" Alex tried to accuse, but even she was laughing; probably more at how hilarious Liz had found her own joke than the joke itself.

"I think their adorable!" Ally argued.

"Don't encourage them." Alex replied, her face illuminating in a warm, orange glow as she took a puff on the joint.

We stayed outside for some time after we finished the joint, talking and flirting. Alyssa and the girls seemed to pick up right wherever they had left off, speaking with the ease of old friends from times gone by. I could see why the girls got along with her; she was a warm and friendly personality with a confident, playful demeanor not unlike Alex, though certainly more of an edge to her. All the while, Liz was getting frisky; teasingly grazing her hand against me through my pants and giggling playfully when she felt my cock twitch in response. When we finally went back inside, the last of our guests had left and the four of us were alone in the apartment.

Alyssa grabbed Alex, spinning her around and sliding up to her sensually, gyrating to the music as she pressed herself into the slender, redhead beauty. I sat on the couch, head swimming with the effects of the weed as I watched the girls dance. Liz sat next to me, turning into me and sliding one smooth leg over mine as she leaned against me, her hand drifting up inside my untucked shirt and teasing around my abs with a feather-light touch of her fingertips.

We watched Alex and Ally grinding against each other, Ally slowly hiking up Alex's dress as their hips swayed sexily. Alex slid a hand up her friends back, looking into her eyes and pulling her in slowly until their lips met. They kissed deep and slow, Ally finding Alex's ass and squeezing her firmly, humping her leg as they made out. I watching in awe until I felt I warm, wet tongue on my earlobe, making me shudder in delight. When I turned to Liz, she was staring at me, love and hunger beaming from her big, slightly reddened eyes. I kissed her enthusiastically, feeling her melt into me as our tongues met and rolled over each other.

I felt my belt pull free as Liz and I kissed. In a fluid, practiced motion, she popped the button on my waistband and unzipped my fly, slipping into my pants and taking my hard cock in her hand, gently squeezing me through my underwear. I moaned softly; the sensuality of her touch heightened by the drug as she stroked me slowly. I broke off the kiss, lifting my butt to awkwardly pull my pants out from under me while Liz giggled, helping to tug them down. My erection sprung free, standing straight up in the open air as I got the pants past my knees, kicking them off and settling back down next to Liz.

Liz took me in her hand once more, jerking me sensually as she leaned into me and we turned our attention back to the other two. Alyssa had Alex's dress up to her hips and her big, uncut cock pulled out the side of panties, her tanned hand contrasting noticeably against Alex's alabaster foreskin as she stroked her. Alex turned Ally around, pulling her head back by her throat and nibbling her ear while Ally gasped, pressing her ass into Alex's pelvis.

Alex looked over at us, a sultry smile on her face at the sight of Liz stroking my cock while we watched them. She crouched, sliding herself down Ally's back erotically, tugging the edges of her friend's skirt down over her hips. A skimpy black thong was revealed as she slid the garment to the floor. When Alex bit the voluptuous ass in her face, Alyssa yelped and giggled, looking over her shoulder before flashing us an alluring smile, her eyes lingering on my dick while Liz jerked me. Alex stood back up, pressing herself into Ally once more, her engorged cock nestled between full, curvy cheeks while they danced.

"Come here, baby." I smiled at Liz, pulling her onto my lap so she was straddling me.

I slid my hands up her dress, lifting it as I ran my hands up her sides, discovering first a pair of tight, white panties, then a matching bra as I pulled her dress off over her head. Liz's excitement was obvious; her five-inch cock straining against the material that kept it flattened to her hip. She smiled down at me happily; arousal heavy in her eyes when I rubbed my cock against hers through her cotton underwear. I pulled the panties aside at the leg, not to free her member, but to shove my own inside next to hers before pulling her into me and kissing her passionately.

Liz squeezed us together through her panties, massaging our throbbing cocks together while I found the clasp of her bra, unhooking it with a quick pinch of my fingers. Her ample tits bounced free, liberated from their confines as I slid the straps over her shoulders. I leaned her back, kneading one breast with my hand and seeking out her pink nipple with my mouth. Liz moaned softly while I sucked her little nub of flesh, flicking my tongue and gently nibbling until it stood erect before moving on to the next one.

A sharp gasp and low moan from Alex drew our attention. We looked to see Alyssa down on her knees with Alex's panties down to her ankles and her eight-inches buried halfway down Ally's throat. Alex was gripping Ally's head firmly, her pale fingers woven through her friend's dark hair while she fucked her face. Eyes closed and mouth open in an expression of unabated pleasure, Alex's hips rolled sensually as she pushed her cock through Ally's lips.

"Hmm. Get up beautiful." I said, smacking Liz firmly on her taut little ass.

Watching Ally blow Alex made me want my own taste of cock. When Liz got off my lap and stood between my legs, I grabbed her butt with both hands, kissing her flat, smooth stomach and nuzzling my face into her. I kissed down her abdomen and over her panties, kissing and licking her bulge. I felt her warmth coming through as my lips wrapped around her, tonguing her dick through the thin material. I teased her thusly for a bit before reaching up for her waistband, slowly pulling down until her rigid cock sprung free, pointing straight out at my face, tipped with a glistening bead of precum.

I looked up at Liz as I took her in my hand, staring into her eyes and extending my tongue until I made contact. The flavor of her fluid spread across my taste buds, driving me wild for her cock. I took her in my mouth with a hungry moan, feeling her firmness against my tongue as I sucked her adoringly. I was enthralled with the taste and sensation of my beautiful Liz's dick as I worshipped her lovingly. I felt so erotic, so sensual sliding my lips up and down on her while my tongue worked the smooth underside of her member, rewarded with the divine sweetness of her precum. I realized in that moment that I was relearning a forgotten lesson from my youth; I really enjoyed sex on weed.

The pot had a dilating effect on my sense of time, further obfuscated by my total immersion in the experience of making love to Liz's cock with my mouth and hearing her gasp and moan in delight. I only snapped back to reality when I felt someone sit next to me, turning to see Alex's sultry grin as she leaned against me, having lost her dress since I had seen her last. Alyssa sat on my other side, wearing only a black bra and matching thong. Liz stepped back, sinking to her knees between my legs to return the favor.

"Jesus, your eyes are red." Alex laughed, looking at me.

"Well, I am pretty stone- Ah!" I interrupted myself with a gasp as I felt Liz swallow the entirety of my cock down her throat in a quick, smooth motion.

Alex giggled at my sudden reaction and reached for the back of my head, pulling me in for a kiss. I moaned into her mouth as our tongues met; the feeling of Liz's tight throat massaging my cock was incredible. Alyssa leaned into my other side and I felt a warm, wet tongue against my neck, making me shudder in delight as I made out with Alex. I turned to Ally and her alluring eyes, kissing her deeply and moaning again when Liz started bobbing on me. I felt myself stretch her tonsils over and over, making that distinctive sound as I hit the back of her throat.

Alex and Ally took turns kissing me while the three of us caressed and petted each other. Happy, muffled moans emitted from Liz, broadcasting exuberance in her enjoyment of my throbbing cock. After a few minutes she shifted over to Alex and dove onto her big cock with the same enthusiasm. Alex moaned as Liz swallowed her, mouth open, eyes closed once again in a sexy display of the pleasure she was receiving.

I turned to Alyssa, pulling her leg over my thigh and leaning in to kiss and nibble at the soft flesh of her neck. She moaned softly, her hand finding my cock and squeezing me firmly while I nuzzled her collarbone. I found the clasp of her bra and popped it open with a snap, pulling one of the straps down over her shoulder and leaving a trail of wet kisses in its wake. Ally adjusted herself and slipped the bra over her arms, tossing it aside with a sultry smile. Her breasts were indeed substantial, larger even than Liz's, though somewhat lacking the gravity-defying lift of the younger girl's. Her body was exquisite; curvy in all the right places with hardly any excess.