Is She Smiling at Me? Pt. 04 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sliding a hand up Ally's thigh and over her butt, I kissed her again, probing her mouth with my tongue while I squeezed a round cheek. We made out, listening to Alex's moans and Liz's happy giggles, my fingers drifting teasingly closer to her pussy as I kneaded her ass. I could feel the heat coming off her from between her legs even before I finally reached my goal. Lightly grazing my hand over her through her thong, Alyssa arched her back and gasped at my touch. She felt soft and damp under the thin material, her body alive at my touch as I started rubbing her in earnest.

"God, I want to taste your pussy." I said almost subconsciously, as if the words had escaped my lips without a thought to guide them out.

Alyssa nodded her approval, eyes closed as she leaned against the back of the couch, enjoying me petting her. I gave her a playful smack on the ass and turned back towards Alex. Liz was still on her knees, the full length of Alex's impressive cock concealed in her throat, her big brown eyes gazing up at us adoringly. I leaned over to kiss Alex, coaxing her tongue into my mouth to suck on it, relishing the sensation of her saliva on my lips.

"We're going to need more room to play, babe." I said when we broke off the kiss.

"Sweetie, get up, we're going to the bedroom." Alex instructed Liz, helping her to her feet.

I unbuttoned my shirt on the way to the bedroom, tossing it on the dresser at the same time Liz shimmied out of her panties, wiggling her ass seductively at us as she crawled onto the bed. Alex took Alyssa by the hand and pulled her into bed with her, sitting against the headboard next to Liz with Ally in the middle. Three drop-dead gorgeous women sat there waiting for me; three alluring smiles and three sets of hungry eyes beckoning me to join them.

Realizing I was standing there dumbly gawking at them, I smiled sheepishly and crawled onto the bed. Alex and Liz giggled, familiar with my occasional awkwardness, but Alyssa just watched me with hungry desire as I slid up between her legs. My girls were cuddled up to either side of Ally, kissing her ears and neck while they fondled her, a seething mass of wet lips, soft skin, quiet moans and happy giggles. As I drew near to Ally's thong-covered crotch, I picked up a whiff of her scent wafting up to my nostrils.

It wasn't until that moment -overwhelmed as I had been previously about the prospect of this new sexual adventure- that it occurred to me just how excited I was about eating Ally's pussy. The aroma of her sex had triggered a desire deep inside me that had gone dormant since I'd met Alex and Liz. It was awake now and it was hungry.

I looked up at Ally, savoring the anticipation that I felt and that she wore on her face looking back at me. I extended my tongue and gingerly grazed against the material of her thong, pressing gently into the soft flesh underneath. She inhaled sharply, biting her lip and smiling down at me with a shudder and a soft gasp when I licked her again. I slid my hands up her hips and hooked my fingers under her thong, pulling it down over her mound. As the underwear peeled away from her body it exposed a neatly trimmed thatch of black pubic hair before she lifted her legs to let me slip the diminutive garment off her, flashing her fleshy clamshell of a cunt for just a moment.

When Alyssa put her cute feet back down on either side of me, knees bent and legs spread wide, I got my first good look at my prize. Her pussy was absolutely beautiful. Immaculately groomed, she was perfectly smooth and hairless save for the neat triangle she kept in a soft tuft on her pubis, pointing like an arrow towards her hooded clit. Her outer lips had a swell them to them, just the slightest puffiness, split down the middle by the delicate butterfly wings of her inner lips; pink and fleshy on the inside and darkening towards the edges. Already dripping wet, a glistening film of clear fluid coated her opening, pooling in a thick glob at the bottom of her fleshy folds.

My go-to move for eating pussy was to open with gentle kisses, just like I would a mouth, building in passion and intensity, working up slowly to the full-on tongue action. Alyssa responded to this as most did; with a surprised and adoring gasp as I made out with her vulva. I let the passion build organically as I lost myself in the experience of going down on Ally, kissing deeper and harder as her taste and smell aroused me to my core. I moaned happily as her juices coated my tongue, lapping her into my mouth hungrily and delighting in her flavor while my rigid cock throbbed, pinned between my abdomen and the mattress.

As I ate Alyssa with mounting intensity, I refocused my efforts on her clit, kissing and sucking while I moaned my appreciation for her pussy. I pressed my face into her, feeling her wetness spread across my lips, cheeks and chin, wanting her juice all over me. She was moaning ecstatically and arching her back, clearly enjoying my efforts. I looked up at the girls from between Ally's legs, her pubes tickling my nose while I licked her little nub of sensitive flesh. Alex was petting Ally, kneading a breast with one hand as she looked down at me with an erotic grin and amusement in her eyes. Liz had a slightly different expression; her face a mix of awe and total arousal, watching me with her big eyes open wide while she tweaked the nipple on Ally's other tit.

Alyssa was getting close. Her legs and hips trembled intermittently and her breath came in short spurts and heavy pants between whimpers and moans of rapture. I dipped my tongue down once more, slipping deep into her and greedily lapping her sweet juices into my mouth, desperate for another taste of her before she came. When I went back to her clit she reached down and took the back of my head in both hands, pulling me into her and panting heavily. I leaned into it, moaning into her soft folds and shaking my head side to side while I sucked her labia around her clit, flicking my tongue over the magic button vigorously.

That was the end of that; Ally's thighs squeezed my head tightly as she cried out in ecstasy. I held her hips firmly with both hands, pulling myself into her when her ass lifted off the mattress. She trembled and shook, grinding her pussy into my face as her orgasm ripped through her, nearly screaming her pleasure to the heavens as she vocalized her carnal delight. Her warmth and wetness coated my face while she spasmed and convulsed against me. I didn't miss a beat, attacking her clit aggressively until I sensed the orgasm wane and fade away, finally slowing with the rhythms of her body.

"Holy fuck..." Alyssa exclaimed amid heavy panting.

I chuckled from between her legs, kissing her pussy softly and slipping my tongue between her lips to steal another helping of her delectable juices. I was pleased with myself; it seemed I had lived up to my earlier self-assuredness. Alex and Liz were giggling at her reaction and kissing her tenderly as she basked in post-orgasm bliss.

"Holy fuck," Ally repeated, looking at Alex, "He's really good."

"I'm not surprised." Alex answered, winking at me.

"Sure looked like he knew what he was doing." Liz chimed in, sounding amused.

"Come here." Ally said to me, reaching down and pulling me up her body.

I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand, a string of thick, clear fluid connected my chin to the wet smear on my hand. I crawled on top of Alyssa as she pulled me in, kissing me passionately as gratuitous thanks for my efforts. Not that I didn't appreciate it, but I already had my mind set on my reward. While we kissed, I sought out her opening, hands free and blind, with the head of my stiff cock. I found it on the first try and pushed into her slowly, feeling my glans penetrate her soft folds easily until I was just inside her, plunging the rest of myself all the way into her body with a smooth stroke.

Alyssa gasped again when I bottomed out inside her before collecting herself and smiling up at me. I shifted forward, righting myself so I was kneeling as I pushed her knees towards her for better access. I watched her lips hug my shaft as I pulled out nearly to the end and plunged into her once more, moaning my own delight. Her silky-soft pussy felt warm and tight against my aching cock as I fucked her with increasing intensity, that familiar wet squelching sound emanating from her sex as I pounded into her.

Liz caught my eye; she was staring at me while she watched me fucking Ally's cunt, her mouth slightly open in phantom pleasure as if she could feel the ghost of me inside her ass. I smiled at her and reached for her hand, pulling her towards me. She giggled happily and shifted onto her knees, crawling up to my side so I could lean down to kiss her. I pistoned in and out of Ally, hearing her moan while I kissed Liz passionately, pulling her against me as our tongues danced together in our mouths.

"God, you smell like pussy." She giggled when we broke the kiss, her big, twinkling eyes staring into mine adoringly.

I reached around Liz and squeezed her taut ass cheek with one hand, walking my fingers towards her asshole teasingly while I fucked Ally. She moaned softly when I found her tight little knot, pressing into her with one finger as I held her against my side, my lips finding hers once more for another intense, passionate kiss.

"I want to taste her on you." Liz whispered sensually into my ear when we parted, a gleeful twinkle in her eyes.

Happy to oblige her, I gave a few sharp thrusts into Ally, who yelped in pleasure as she bounced against the mattress, before pulling out and rolling over to Ally's side. Liz slid between my legs and took my cock in her hand, licking the cream that had collected around the base near my balls. I watched her tongue glide all over my turgid member, cleaning me thoroughly while she hummed and moaned, before finally taking me in her mouth and sucking me hungrily.

Alex took the opportunity to get a taste of her own and rolled on top of Alyssa, kissing her neck, tits and stomach as she worked her way down the other girl's body sensually. I watched as she positioned herself between Ally's legs and dove face first into her pussy, giggling happily. I had never had the benefit of getting to see one gorgeous woman eating out another first-hand before, but watching Alex devour her friend while Liz swallowed my cock was just about the pinnacle of eroticism.

I watched the show for some time, enjoying Liz's mouth on me while Alex kissed, licked and sucked Ally's pussy. Her brilliant green eyes sparkled up at us, nose buried in Alyssa's tangle of black pubes, occasionally shaking her head side to side aggressively and eliciting throaty whimpers and loud moans from the other girl. Finally, I reached over Ally, pausing to kiss her and fondle a breast, and retrieved the bottle of lube from the nightstand.

"Sit on my cock, beautiful." I instructed Liz, handing her the bottle.

There was zero hesitation as Liz came off my throbbing cock with a wet slurp, a string of saliva connecting me to her lips, and poured a dollop of lube onto me, massaging the slippery fluid into me with a few quick strokes. She crawled up to my pelvis and straddled me, lowering herself onto my cock as I felt the resistance build against me until the muscles of her tight little hole yielded and gave way. Liz gasped as I slipped inside her, sliding down until her ass pressed against me and immediately starting rocking, making short, deep strokes on my hard dick. I moaned at the sensation of her tight velvet ass squeezing me, looking up at her beautiful body while she bounced on my pelvis, her face a mask of pure pleasure.

Beside us, Alex crawled on top of Alyssa, her pale face glistening with pussy juice, kissing her friend deeply as she penetrated her. Ally cried out when Alex's big cock drove all the way inside her, reaching for her friends face and holding her in her hands, smiling up at her. A symphony of erotic moans, cries, yelps and whimpers filled the room as I fucked Liz and Alex fucked Ally, each of us lost in our infused ecstasies.

Eventually, Alex pulled out and got up on her knees, turning Alyssa over to fuck her from behind. She pulled Ally's hips up and pushed her face down to the mattress roughly, earning a surprised gasp from the other girl before she slid her big cock into Ally's pussy once more. Liz had been watching them while she rode me and leaned over to kiss her lover, my girls making out desperately, all moist lips and wet tongues amid soft, muffled moans while Alex pounded into Alyssa.

I pushed myself up on one arm, wrapping the other around Liz's waist, and flipped her over onto her back, her face next to Ally's. The move had caused me to slip out of her and she whimpered in disappointment at the sudden emptiness, moaning in delight when I quickly pushed into her again. Alex was pounding Alyssa mercilessly, holding her hips and fucking her hard and fast, loud and rapid slapping noises filling the room as her pelvis smacked into Ally's ass over and over. I took it as a challenge and pushed Liz's knees up towards her, righting myself so I was side by side with Alex and matched her pace.

Alex looked at me and smiled while we each pounded our respective partners, Liz and Ally crying out uncontrollably. I leaned over to give Alex a quick, passionate kiss before getting back to the task at hand, furiously pumping into the tight ass before me. Precum streamed out of Liz's rigid cock, leaving a wet trail up to her belly-button as it flowed out of her, a string of the glistening fluid connecting the puddle to her glans, her member bouncing to the cadence of my powerful thrusts.

Alyssa was yelping and whimpering intensely, another orgasm building inside her as Alex fucked her like a wild animal, driving into her hard and desperate. The sheer, primal eroticism was sensory overload and I felt myself rapidly nearing climax as well. Liz was looking up at me happily, wincing in pleasure when I slammed into her hard and deep, looking intolerably adorable. I leaned down to her, wanting to be close to her when I came, moaning and kissing her intensely.

I jerked into Liz roughly as my orgasm thundered over me, grunting into her mouth while our tongues entwined in a wet embrace. I felt my cock pulse as I tensed, shooting rope after rope of cum into her bowels, emptying myself into her in a series of powerful spasms amid wave after wave of orgasmic ecstasy. Liz giggled and hugged me tight, kissing my neck when I finally collapsed against her, sweaty and panting heavily. When I lifted my head to look at her, she was grinning from ear to ear, her big eyes sparkling with light and love, radiating adoration. I kissed her again, intimate and passionate as I slowly withdrew from her ass, moaning as she squeezed me tight, milking the last drops of cum from my cock as I slipped out of her.

Next to us, Alex was pounding the second climax out of Ally, grunting and moaning, a fine mist of perspiration coated her pale skin giving her a sexy, shiny glow. Alyssa let out a long, wavering cry, her body shaking as Alex held her hips tightly, slamming into her in rapid succession as the dark-haired beauty trembled and convulsed with the force of her orgasm. I rolled off Liz, cuddling up to her side and taking her in my hand, stroking her tenderly while watched the other two with rapt attention.

Finally, it was Alex's turn. Watching her, I knew from experience that she was close to the edge. No sooner than Alyssa's orgasm had come and gone I saw her face contort in a visage of agonizing rapture. Alex cried out and moaned loudly, her strokes into Ally suddenly slowing in tempo, though maintaining their intensity. She held the other girls hips firmly, thrusting herself deep into Ally's pussy crazily while she came, her grunts of ecstasy tapering off until she slouched down against Alyssa's back, trying to catch her breath.

When Alex pulled out, she shifted over to let Alyssa roll over onto her back. Liz was up instantly, crawling down between Ally's legs as Alex got out of her way and moved up alongside me. Liz dove hungrily into Ally's crotch, licking and sucking our lover's cum from her well-used pussy with wet smacking sounds. Alyssa moaned her appreciation as Liz cleaned her voraciously, strands of thick, white cum trailing from her lips and chin to Ally's pussy every time she pulled back to examine her work before diving back in with an indulgent moan. When Liz's eyes flickered up to Alex and I, realizing we were watching her, she giggled happily and shook her face against Alyssa's pussy.

"God, I forgot what a dirty little slut you are." Ally purred at Liz when she finally backed off, apparently satisfied that she had sucked all the cum she was going to get out of the messy pussy before her.

Liz giggled and blushed profusely, her face a wet smear of bodily fluids, evidentially quite flattered to be addressed that way. I took note of her enjoyment at being called a slut, filing the information away for later use.

"Come here, cutie." Alyssa purred again, reaching down for Liz and pulling the smaller girl up beside her, kissing her deeply.

Alyssa shifted over to make room for Liz, rolling on top of her and kissing her neck as she reached down to take Liz's hard cock in her hand. Ally kissed and licked down Liz's petite body, pausing to suck and nibble her nipples playfully before resuming her journey, finally reaching Liz's cock, kissing and lightly smacking it against her lips. Liz was looking down at the older girl with wonderment in her eyes as she watched Ally take her into her mouth, humming her delight at the sensation.

"Oh God..." Liz moaned softly when Alyssa began sliding up and down her throbbing erection.

Alex and I looked at each other and smiled. It made us happy to see Liz enjoying the pleasure she was receiving. I hugged Alex, snuggling into her neck for a moment and gave her a quick kiss before getting up and moving to the other side of the bed so we could each be on either side of Liz. We cuddled into her, nuzzling her lovingly as we kissed and fondled her all over. With the rest of us satisfied, all the attention was on adorable Liz, moaning and gasping in ecstasy as the three of us concentrated on pleasuring her. It filled my heart with joy to see her being treated this way; if anyone deserved that much love and attention it was surely Liz.

Alyssa sucked her cock with mounting enthusiasm, making wet slurping sounds as she bobbed up and down. Alex was busy sucking a nipple while I kneaded a supple breast and nibbled an earlobe, making Liz squirm while she whimpered and giggled. My face was very close to hers as I watched her, her brow knitted up and relaxed, mouth opening and closing, eyelids fluttering while her body processed the pleasure we were administering. I realized I could smell her sweet breath as she panted and moaned; a mix of cum, pussy and just plain Liz, and it aroused me all over again in a way I hadn't expected. I nuzzled her lovingly, smiling to myself.

When Liz finally exploded, I had sensed it coming; her body tensing as her breath came in short, shallow spurts. What had come as a surprise was seeing Alyssa drive herself balls-deep onto Liz's cock when the first cry of ecstasy escaped my lover's lips. Alex and I moaned and giggled along with her, sharing in her pleasure while she emptied herself down Ally's throat. Liz grabbed Alyssa's head mid orgasm, thrusting her hips against the older girl's mouth, crying out in unbridled delight until her orgasm faded away and her ass fell back down to the mattress.

"Hmm." Alyssa vocalized, sliding of Liz's still throbbing cock and licking her lips.

"Wow..." Liz uttered, breathing heavily as she tried to catch her breath.

I chuckled and hugged her, squeezing her tight and kissing her cheek before laying my head down next to hers. I felt Alex's hand on my bicep, pulling us together as the three of us cuddled together in a warm embrace. Alyssa kissed around Liz's smooth pelvis a few times and layed her head down on the smaller girl's abdomen, purring contentedly. All four of us lay quietly for several minutes, snuggling and sighing, enshrouded in an aura of post-orgasm intimacy.