Is Stacy The One That Got Away? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed and said, "You're not going to fall, but I'm here if you do."

We reached the bottom of the hill and followed the trail back toward Stacy's house. About 10 minutes from reaching her house, Stacy stopped and complained of cramping to her leg and grimaced as she rubbed the back of her right thigh.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I just have a Charlie horse or something."

I laughed and said, "You haven't had Charlie's horse in years."

Stacy thought for a moment and then finally laughed when she understood my weak attempt at humor. After only a minute, she started walking again but this time with a little limp.

"Do you want me to carry you back?"

"No silly. I'm not crippled, I just have a pain in my leg."

We both giggled and with that, walked together slowly and I watched her carefully to make sure she wasn't going to fall. We finally reached her house and walked inside.

I asked again, "Are you going to be okay?"

"Yeah, I'll just take a hot bath and hope my muscles loosen up."

I looked at her kitchen counter and saw a bunch of bananas sitting on the counter. I walked over and grabbed one, unpeeled it and handed it to her.

"Bananas are high in potassium and are supposed to help cramping."

Stacy was thankful and sat down on the couch. Her living room couch was a huge sectional, so walked over and sat at the opposite end of it.

I said, "You always have a way of getting hurt when we are together."

"I do?"

I sarcastically replied, "Yeah, you do. Remember when I took you to the Coldplay concert and your shoes gave you a massive blister?"

A lightbulb went off in her head. "Oh yeah! You're right! I totally forgot about that!"

We talked for a little bit longer and I noticed that her face continued to show signs of discomfort.

I said, "Well, I don't want to leave you like this but you probably need to go take a hot bath and get some heat on that leg."

Stacy said, "I feel bad that you drove all this way and now my leg is all fucked up."

"Oh, don't worry about me."

As we sat there quietly for a few minutes, my brain started to work hard thinking of ways to make her pain go away. I was enjoying spending time with Stacy and really didn't want to leave after being there only a short time. Right then, I came up with a brilliant idea! I could offer to massage her leg! I would have to present my idea to her the right way without scaring her off. After looking at her in tight clothing for an hour, I was dying to get my hands on her anyway. This idea might actually work and would be a win-win for both of us, but only if she agrees.

"I don't want you to freak out or anything, but I'll rub your leg if you want me to."

Stacy smiled sincerely.

I said, "I mean, I'm only here to hike with you. No funny stuff."

Stacy laughed hard and then winced as she grabbed the back of her thigh again.

"Okay. Give me a couple minutes and then come to my bedroom."

Stacy slowly stood up and walked to the stairs. She stepped up on the first stair, but couldn't go any further. It was clear that she couldn't get up the staircase on her own.

"I'm going to go lay on the downstairs bed." She directed me to go up to the master bedroom and get a towel and some baby oil and told me where to find both. I followed her directions and it wasn't long before I found the items and went back downstairs. I rounded the corner and entered the guest bedroom like a lightning bolt to find Stacy lying face down on the bed with her hands to her sides.

She had her sports bra on, but her yoga pants were gone and she was laying there in light blue thong panties with her bare ass on full display. It was just as perfect as I remembered it! Cute and small, but full and perfectly shaped.

I walked to the right edge of her bed and put the baby oil on the bed next to her. As I unfolded the towel into a rectangle, Stacy turned to look at me. "Thank you for doing this for me. My leg hurts so badly." I just smiled and placed the towel over her butt so she didn't feel so exposed.

I opened the bottle and tilted it downward to allow a long stream of oil to fall onto Stacy's right leg, just below the towel. I moved the bottle down to her ankle and then back up to her thigh, placing a long stream of oil on her entire leg.

I said, "I'm going to start easy. Let me know if I'm hurting you and I'll ease up."

Stacy just nodded her head.

I placed both of my hands on her right hamstring and began rubbing the oil around her upper leg. Her muscles were stiff and clearly locked up, but the feeling of her smooth skin felt amazing on my hands. I moved my hands in unison up and down the outside of her hamstring. I moved from just underneath her right butt cheek and down to the back of her knee several times, coaxing the muscle to loosen up. I continued and increased the pressure as I went along. Stacy began to let out noises so I quickly stopped.

"Are you doing okay? Is that too hard?"

Stacy said, "No. That's perfect."

I started again, this time working both hands down her leg and onto her calf. I kneaded her calf for a minute and then moved down to her foot. I walked to the end of the bed and had a perfect view underneath Stacy's towel. Her legs were spread apart slightly, just enough to see her baby blue panties which barely covered the backside of her pussy. I was getting turned on at this point, but kept moving my hands so she wouldn't be uncomfortable knowing I was lusting over her body.

I held her right foot with both hands and pressed my thumbs up and down the bottom of her arch, enjoying the feeling of her soft and perfectly pedicured foot in my hand. I reached over to her left foot and pulled both feet together. My thumbs ran up and down both of her arches simultaneously and I stayed there longer than I probably should have. I have never really been turned on by feet, but hers were gorgeous and had me massively turned on. Blood began making its way to my cock, so I moved back to her right calf and then up to her hamstring again.

I asked, "How is the pain?"

"You are definitely making progress."

I poured some more oil onto her leg and moved the towel over a bit, exposing her right butt cheek. I worked my hands from the hamstring and up to the side of her hip. I enjoyed the view of her exposed ass cheek as I rubbed her hip. My hands moved in circles together on her hip and back down to her hamstring, pressing down moderately. Occasionally my hands would wander onto the outside of her butt cheek, being ever so careful not to touch her ass and freak her out.

Just then, Stacy reached back and pulled the towel off the left side of her body and let it fall to the floor. Her ass was now completely exposed and she quietly said, "Don't be afraid to rub my ass. Everything hurts over there."

I instantly smiled, poured oil directly onto her right butt cheek and enjoyed the freedom to move my hands around. I put both hands directly onto her right glute and grabbed it like a sandwich. The blade of my left hand cradled the underside of her cheek and the blade of my right hand pushed toward the left. Her ass felt amazing in my hands, slightly firm but also nice and juicy. I held her there for a moment and then released. The excitement of seeing Stacy half naked and touching her so intimately had my cock pressing hard against the inside of my shorts.

I put my hands flat on her hip and pushed my thumbs deep into her muscles, slowly working my thumbs onto the outside of her ass cheek and consciously focusing on her sciatic for a few minutes. I felt the muscle finally begin to relax as Stacy let out an audible sigh.

"Your hands are amazing."

I took a step to my right, higher up toward Stacy's shoulder and poured oil onto her middle back, just below her sports bra. I pushed my hands into the oil and moved my flat palms down her back, my thumbs tracing her spine and the tips of my fingers moving toward her ass. The view of her body was amazing from this angle and all the feelings of lust for Stacy took me over. As my hands slid onto her lower back, I instinctively moved my hands apart and allowed them to continue onto her ass cheeks. The tips of my fingers wrapped under the bottom of both cheeks and softly squeezed. God, her ass felt so nice in my hands once again.

Stacy didn't move an inch, an apparent sign of her approval. I was so turned on at this point, I felt my cock begin to leak and didn't want to take my hands off of her ass. Reason came over me and I remembered why I was really there.

I decided to move back down and work on her hamstring again. As I stepped to my left, my hard cock unintentionally brushed Stacy's right hand. I continued moving past her hand, but then saw her dip her right shoulder and reach back toward me. I felt her hand find my crotch and softly squeeze!

Stacy turned her head my direction and smiled. I looked down and saw her backhand my hard shaft over my shorts. She grabbed it like a handle and then slid her hand up and down a few times. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes, enjoying Stacy's first intentional touch in over 12 years.

After a minute or so, I opened my eyes and looked back at Stacy. She was still looking at me and smiling. She asked, "Is this okay?"

I didn't say a word and took one step to my right.

Stacy moved her hand to the waistband of my shorts and pulled it down, allowing the tip my bare cock to escape. I definitely approved and pushed my shorts down and tucked the waistband under my balls. My hard cock was now fully exposed and standing straight out from my body.

Stacy quickly gripped my bare penis and slid her hand to my circumcised head. She quietly said, "Oh wow. You're so wet already." When I looked at her face to respond, I saw that she was now looking down her right side, watching herself handle my hard meat. I looked down and watched her hand slide up and down my cock, slowly spreading my wetness over the entire length of my shaft.

She said, "Mmmm...I forgot how nice your cock is."

I stood frozen in lust while Stacy continued to slide her grip up and down my 8 inch shaft. The feeling of her touch was so amazing and I began softly moaning as her pace increased.

I wanted to touch Stacy so badly, but didn't know how far she would let me go. With my cock in her hand, I was pretty confident she was ready for more. The naughtiness and excitement of Stacy stroking my cock took over all my thoughts, so I reached up and slid the waistband of her panties down over her beautiful ass cheeks. Stacy instantly released her grip on my cock and rolled over onto her back. She wasted no time and pulled her panties down her legs to her feet and kicked them onto the floor.

Stacy smiled and quickly put my meat in her hand once again. I reached up and squeezed her left breast into my hand. It felt so delicious and full, but I needed more. I pulled the underside of her sports bra up and over both of her melons, exposing her gorgeous tits. Stacy released her grip and pulled the bra over her head and threw it on the floor.

She said, "If I'm naked, you're naked."

I instantly pulled my shirt off and pushed my shorts to the floor. I grabbed Stacy's hand and placed it back on my cock. I reached up and cupped her left breast in my hand, cradling it while I admired its beauty. Finally, I didn't have to just look at Stacy's tits from a picture on my phone. I leaned in and put my mouth on her left nipple, slowly licking around the areola and finally sucking it between my lips. I felt Stacy's grip move to the tip of my penis and focus on my cock head. I reached over with my left hand and began kneading her right breast while my mouth enjoyed the left.

Stacy reached underneath my chin and directed my mouth to hers. We finally allowed ourselves a first kiss after 12 years and it was amazing. After a short time, Stacy pulled aggressively on my penis, broke the kiss and said, "Get up on the bed."

As I put my knees up on the bed, Stacy rolled over toward me and put my wet cock into her mouth. I moved my hips forward and pushed my hard cock past her silky lips and deep into her throat. Stacy wrapped her hand around my shaft and took over. She started sucking and sliding her hand in unison, all while looking up at me with those beautiful brown eyes. I felt like the luckiest guy alive at that moment. Her technique was perfect and her pace increased. After only a few moments, it was more than I could handle and quickly felt my balls tighten up.

"Oh God Stacy! You can't make me cum yet!"

I wasn't going to allow myself to cum already, so I pulled my cock out of her mouth and walked to the end of the bed. I climbed onto the foot of the bed and walked my knees forward toward Stacy. She was looking down her body at me and spread her legs as I got close. Her bald pussy was now looking me straight in the eye and what a wet and beautiful sight it was. I grabbed onto her ankles and forcefully yanked her body toward me.

I dove head first into her pussy and heard Stacy let out a loud moan the instant I sucked her clit into my mouth. I moved my mouth down her cunt and sucked her loose labia into my mouth. The taste of her juices were amazing and I slurped and sucked as much of it into my mouth as I could. My face and cheeks were quickly coated in her wetness and the sounds of my ravenous attack filled the room.

Stacy put her hand on the back of my head and began thrusting her hips up and down. She was obviously just as turned on as I was and knew she was close to cumming. I sucked her clit between my lips and pushed 2 fingers deep into her pussy. I quickly found her g-spot and rubbed her washboard softly while aggressively sucking and licking her clit. Stacy bucked her hips and let out one loud screech! She fell silent and then pulled my head even harder into her crotch and held me there.

I kept my head still but continued softly rubbing her g-spot as she came. Silence continued, but after just a moment, Stacy let out a loud moan and dropped her hips dropped to the bed. As her body relaxed, she said, "Oh my God Charlie!"

I released my mouth from her cunt and moved my body on top of hers. The deepest part of my soul wanted to make love to this woman, but I really only had one thing on my mind. I moved up and straddled her rib cage and laid my penis between her tits. My hands cradled the outside of her tits and pushed them together over my shaft. I watched my entire cock disappear between Stacy's beautiful tits and now it was time to relive my anniversary night, the way it should've been.

Stacy's breasts were so warm and felt so amazing wrapped around my cock. I started slowly thrusting my hips forward and then back, a mixture of our juices and baby oil lubricated each thrust. I looked down and saw Stacy looking up at me, attempting to suck the head of my cock into her mouth with every thrust. Déjà vu!

I picked up my pace and quickly reached the point of no return. My balls tightened again I felt cum quickly racing up my cock shaft like a freight train, but this time I didn't stop myself. I increased my pace even faster and waited for the inevitable. As cum reached the head of my cock, I slowed my thrusts and surprised Stacy who had her mouth open and was anticipating my orgasm.

We both watched the first volley of semen leave the head of my penis like a rope of fluid. It shot straight over Stacy and landed on the pillow behind her head. We both watched the second shot land on her forehead. The third shot landed directly between Stacy's lips! I held my cock still and watched it pulsate uncontrollably, pouring the remainder of my load into her mouth. Stacy had a smile and the look of excitement on her face as my semen filled the back of her throat for what seemed like an eternity.

A short time later, my happy penis relaxed and I released it from the grips of Stacy's beautiful titties. Stacy closed her mouth and smiled as she deliberately had me watch her swallow my semen. The visions of her face and mouth gladly accepting my juices will probably never leave my mind.

I moved off of her and laid down by her side. We laid together quietly for a long time, enjoying being together again. We embraced and occasionally kissed, but did not say a single word. Her nude body was so warm and silky and the feeling of laying naked with Stacy again was an emotional time for me.

After about an hour, we got up and enjoyed a long shower together. With reluctance, we both got dressed and I made my way to the door. One last kiss and I was on my way back home.

My drive home was filled with thoughts of joy, lust, guilt and even love. Is Stacy the one that got away?

12