All Comments on 'Is This It Ch. 05'

by fawguy88

Sort by:
  • 120 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I can see why you went with Mind Control

Because no mam in control of his faculties would go back to this bitch. Debbie has never shown him ANY respect, is he really pathetic enough to crawl back?

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
ITS YOUR STORY

and you can write like your want to (APOLOGY TO LESLIE GORE), HOWEVER EXPECT (INCOMING)....TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I have really looked forward to each chapter of this story as it continued to evolve. How do you go from Chris's total humiliation at the end of Chapter 4, to a sappy loving ending in Chapter 5?

The previous commentor was right, I know it's your story, but this ending is lazy and not worthing of your previous efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Disappointed

If this is the end of the story I am very disappointed. There needs to be more to the story and at least something that resembles an ending. This chapter leaves a lot of loose ends flapping in the wind. Tie them off. Give us more.

Also, why the hell is this story in "Mind Control"? Did I miss something? Or was I the victim of Mind Control?

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Is this Really, Really It? Indeed, Quelle Appropos.

Well it's been a slow-ish' week in LW submissions. This serial has been the best sustained effort we readers have had to peruse between figeting on

our hands as we wait for the Stang Star opus of the week ( MIA so far).

I wondered if Fawguy had a bus to catch as he brought the series to what seems to be a RAAC conclusion. Janet has been a moody cow to him for literally years, doleing out monthly mercy fucks, cheated in public multiple times, acquired a social disease from her lover and tried to deflect the STI onus on him. She could have infected him but withheld the knowledge from erroneous health clinic notification for two months.

To top it all if this woman ingests three to four drinks, her dormant libido erupts and she becomes 'the town bike'. Is there a combo Antabuse and birth control pill this woman could swallow daily?

This started out so well. Fawguy gave us a semblance of a real man for narrator/ lead character. There was Scottish Highlands local color and the contrast of spouses' differing social classes as garnish .

Chris recounted a credible tale of vocational success as a specialty in plaster restoration. He had flaws but once his family got underway worked hard and was cautious and discrete on his liaisons that Debbie caused on large part by aforementioned 12 x yearly duty fucks.

Fawguy has talent. Judging by this effort , he has more talent then time. I hope he doubles up his chapters in the future and stays away from using cheesy Whitney Houston songs as inspiration when casting about for story conclusion. BTW I hope he made his bus.

winterfoxxwinterfoxxover 12 years ago
One other comment ...

Are you aware that I found your last chapter in "Mind Control" instead of "Loving Wives"?

winterfoxxwinterfoxxover 12 years ago
Still needing another ...

... chapter!

I'm not a member of the BTBB so I don't mind if you went for reconciliation if that's how you felt the story should end. It is your story and you certainly can end it any way you wish!

But as pointed out by others there are many loose ends I wish you would tie up. Not only about "T" and others but how about who masterminded the setup? (For instance were T and Irene behind it all)? So consider an epilogue!

Thanks for the sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Karaoke? 'I will always love you?' Oh please enough already.

Crud.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sorry wrong turn here

up until this chapter i was really getting to like the characters ,but you wimped out .No excuses you killed your own story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
no way!

The bitch publicly shames him by blowing her lover 2 days in a row in front of his associates and all she talks about is how her affair got started. How could they have reconciled without talking about that?

What happened to T? Did he dump her as soon as the divorce proceedings got started? How come you don't mention the kids except in passing? The problem with your short chapters is you don't develop the scenes. This is the worst example of RAAC that I have ever read. This chapter does not fit with the last one. Simply singing a song that she says is her husband's favorites, that she never sung to him before, is not enough. She still has not said she loves him and her actions indicate that he in fact hates him. I would never take the crazy bitch back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Heartless Bitch!

No Love for a husband, but love for T. You need one more chapter when our hero wakes up from the dream he is in now. Then he realizes that he is still divorcing this Heartless Bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
And What about "T"

Don't care, really, what Happens to his character be it getting off scot-free, . . . BUT. . . the number if times I saw "T" and Read it as "I"....

Words of Wisdom from the audience, Next Time Call him something different, I was thinking TW, or TX, but then people would then be readimg That as "TV" or "Texas".

Experiment a bit with what the name LOOKS LIKE in print, especially the ariel used here.

and a hint picked up from another site.. DVD Review can look like "DUD review".

Thanks, & Cheers

Kilroy

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Depth of Emotion Thinking and Sensitivity.

This started out so well, short-chaptered though it was, and was getting somewhere, but this last chapter, if'n I was walking through the Emotion, Thinking and Sensitivity, it's fair to say I would not be getting my toenails wet.

And this is the Last chapter? Where is the rest?

What went wrong?

And why the change from L W to Mind Control?. . . Chaptered Tales really SHOULD stay in the one genre, n'est ce pas?

And as one previous commenter opined, Do we need a "RAAC" section for "Reconciliation At All Cost". My opinion is "No, keep us guessing!!"

Cheers, and Thanks, I think

Kilroy

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Should have cold cocked t

More better if t has a permimately broken pee pee for his efforts. it is the right thing to do even in bloody britten.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 12 years ago
Another RAAC story

There probably should be a category called "Reconciliation at all costs." This woman set out to publicly humiliate him, egged on by her Mom. Not sure, but the phrase "poor white trash" comes to mind (even though Debbie and her family were well-to-do). I don't see any reconciliation without extensive counseling. Oh, and "T" needs to go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Is This It?!

Seriously - is this it?! Is that why the story has that title, because the author knew it would have an abrupt, nonsensical ending? The story was good up until this point, but this chapter was a big disappointment. The reconciliation was far too quick, and unjustified. It's not just that she cheated on her husband with a short affair. He cheated too, so in a sense they were even. But then she made it clear that she had no interest in reconciling, kept on with her lover in a way that publicly shamed her husband, and refused to even say that she loved her husband, not even a little. THEN she wants to get back together? And she STILL has never said she loves him. A big point was made of that all throughout the story, and yet here at the end, she STILL apparently doesn't love him, because she never says it (to sing a song with those words is not the same as to actually say the words in a meaningful discussion). He would be insane to take back a woman who has made clear she doesn't love him. It just seems like things didn't work out with her lover, so she went back to her second choice, her husband, since she didn't have any better option.

This story needs a chapter 6, where a more sincere reconciliation takes place. Perhaps she gets revenge on her lover to show that she really does love her husband and he's not just a second choice? And to show they really can be happy together and aren't just staying together for the kids?

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
SHAME KNOWS NO BOUNDS

ESPECIALLY WHEN FAMILY ASSISTS IN TRAITORING. TK U MLJ LV NV

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Is This It?????????????

If it is what a waste!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
this woman gave the hubby a std and blame him

was another man whore in front of his employee.get real and use common sense.stop being a wimp and kick t ass.or be a cockold of the town.she needs to go to aa.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous