All Comments on 'Is This Your Girl? Ch. 03'

by majicman21

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Pretty boring - just her fucking - there was no plan in this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Can he really be that stupid? He’s been with her for over 2 years & hasn’t done anything with her. Yet he finds her fucking some random dude, filming it & posting on web! All he says is she’s cheating on me & filming it! This girl is a slut & he won’t confront her on it??? I would of showed her the videos & say look what I found! At least if he follows her & finds where she’s going he stands outside the door waiting for her when she’s done!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You had me then you lost me. This should've been the confrontation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wait until he sees Emily fondled and ultimately filled up with black cock. No good girls left 😈

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

He is doing the work to BTB but is that really his nature? Sleeping beside a beauty you love without getting arroused does not mean you are holy. It means you are dead!

Fact is that she is so stupid as to not realize you cannot get unfucked. You will not be fresh and tight or perhaps satisfied with anyone you might want to love and settle down with. A sad story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is the same as the last chapter. How long will you drag this out? Just have the confrontation already or his payback!

translover021translover021almost 3 years ago

YESS!!! Another awesome chapter. I'm wondering if her friends are going to play a more active part or if Victor is going to rope Emily in for a video and eventually a 3some.

ice67ice67almost 3 years ago

Great chapter! It keeps you guessing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So basically she’s a slut! Why doesn’t she just break up with Connor. Obviously she doesn’t have feelings for him if she can do that to him with no remorse!

Autismlover89Autismlover89almost 3 years ago

Stop dragging it out fs give your character some fuckin balls and make him catch that bitch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Need Chapter 4

rikels14rikels14almost 3 years ago

Great escalation in the dirty talk! I really really like the development of this series-- keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really needs to pass on those videos to her family.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermajicman21@majicman21
Was once just a guy who liked to write...I still like to write but now also like to chat. Whether it's friendly conversation or witty banter or something steamier, I'm down for whatever, be it with women, men, or anything in between and beyond. Demisexual so sometimes it takes...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES