Isabel Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ingo found her hot, juicy, young fuckhole to be as delicious as he believed it would be. Not knowing that what he was tasting was a combination of syrupy pussy cream and slimy ropes of sperm filled spunk, he greedily consumed the flavorful fluid like a starving cat at a bowl of cream. He was surprised to discover that the taste of Isabel's cunt was very similar to the flavor he had encountered when kissing her mouth. But the salty sweetness that emanated from her twat was stronger than what he had experienced while kissing her lips. Also, in addition to the salty citric tartness, there was a slight metallic tinge that he quickly recognized as blood. And rather than repelling him, that flavor excited him even more. Cupping one hand beneath the pert, round cheeks of Isabel's tight little ass, he began to rub his pulsing prick through the fabric of his tuxedo slacks with the other as he thrust his tongue deeply inside her steaming snatch to increase her pleasure and gather fresh liquid from the sensitive membranes of her inner walls.

The beautiful dark haired Italian woman gasped with joy when she felt Ingo's tongue enter the cum laden confines of her horny twat. Raising her head to gaze down her body, she saw his face buried in the dense forest of raven dark curls between her legs and marveled at the effect his tongue was having on her. She had cum just as strongly from the oral stimulation he provided as she had while being fucked by Orson and equally as swiftly. Now, as she felt his long, pink tongue spearing between the fat, furry lips of her snatch to plunge into the sopping cavern and scoop her syrupy juices along with gluey ropes of Orson's ejaculate from its walls, she could feel another orgasm rising within her.

"Oh, oh, oh yeah. Tongue my pussy like that, lover," she moaned. Isabel encircled his broad shoulders with her legs to lock her ankles behind him. With her fingers still gripping the dark hair at the back of his head, she obscenely churned her hips to fuck her pussy at his mouth. "Lick me out. Ohhh yeah. Put your tongue deep inside my cunt like that. Fuck me with it. Fuck me with your tongue and make me cum in your mouth again."

Ingo seemed to instinctively know what to do with his tongue to give her the maximum amount of pleasure. He alternated repeatedly between thrusting his nimble lingual organ in and out of her pussy and flicking the point at its top across her clit in a rhythm that drove her wild. His tongue was like a blazing flame and seemed to singe her flesh wherever it touched, the feel of it making her pussy so hot she thought the downy fleece covering her cunt would catch fire. The more he licked and sucked her snatch, the more intense her pleasure became. Soon streamers and swirls of erotic delight were coursing through her entire body in ever rising waves of heat.

As much as Isabel was enjoying the perverse pleasure of having her pussy eaten after she had been fucked, Ingo was thrilled even more while doing it. The smell and taste of her cunt was like that of a delectable seafood dish, and he loved the feel of its soft dark hair and plump pulpy lips wetly caressing his face. Hearing her melodic moans and the dirty way she talked to him as she moved her hips in a lascivious humping motion was a sensual rush that exceeded the prurient excitement of his lewdest imaginings.

An intense tingling sensation thrummed through his cock, the bright sparks of pleasure signaling the closeness of climax, and he knew he would cum in his pants if he didn't stop caressing it. But when he glanced up to see Isabel's nude body covered with a glistening sheen of perspiration that gleamed beneath the incandescence of the overhead lights and her face contorted in ecstasy, rivulets of sweat running down her face as she gazed down at him through lust narrowed eyes while clenching the pink flesh of her lower lip between her dazzling white teeth, he couldn't stop. He stroked his shaft harder and faster as he sucked and tongued her more voraciously.

"Ohhh! Ohhh! That's the way to eat a pussy, baby," Isabel panted as she felt Ingo's mouth attack her cunt with renewed intensity. His tongue flew back and forth between her quivering pink clitoris and bubbling cream filled twat creating powerful detonations of joyous pleasure within her snatch. "Eat me. Ohhhh! EEEEAAAATTTTT MEEEEEEE!"

Her back arching and body trembling, the dark maned young woman abruptly ascended to the heights of rapture as she exploded in orgasm. The intense blast of concupiscent sensation blazed through her in a fiery whirlwind and scalding hot juices fountained from her pussy to splash into Ingo's greedy mouth.

"I'MMMMMM CUUUUUUMMMMMMMIIIIIINNNGGGGG!" She exclaimed as she climaxed and discharged heavy gushes of cunt honey over his lips and tongue. "I'MMMMM CREEEAAMMMIIIINNNGG YOOOUUURRRR MOOOOUUUTTTTHHH! OHHHH! I'MMMM CUUUMMMIIIIINNNNGG INNN YOOUUURR MOOOUUUTTTHH!!!!"

Ingo sucked at Isabel's black furred cunt eagerly capturing the hot, sweet nectar of her heavily gushing orgasmic fluids and swallowing them. At the same time he groaned with delight as jolts of erotic bliss surged through him, his hard cock throbbing violently beneath his fingers as it squirt hot, thick streams of his heavy load into the front of his pants.

They both shuddered and gushed in orgasm for a long time. When they finally descended from the pinnacle of their mutual gratification, they were equally awed by how incredible the experience had been. Later they would fuck and both would climax, but the sensation wasn't as strong for Isabel as before. Ingo's average sized prick could not compete with Orson's massive ten inch shaft, and by comparison she could hardly feel it when he fucked her except when she clenched her inner muscles as tightly as she could. But, despite the stretched condition of her pussy, he seemed to enjoy it.

As Isabel lay in Ingo's arms preparing to go to sleep, she thought about how great it had felt to have Orson's cock fucking her, and Ingo's tongue licking her, and a smile appeared on her face. Having learned she loved to have her cunt eaten and that she received even greater pleasure when being fucked by a big cock, she looked forward to the arrival of morning and the experience of more exciting new sexual thrills.

12