All Comments on 'Isabel, The Beauty Next Door Pt. 07'

by Bamo68

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The moment I read about the reconstruction in your other story Micheal or Mac, the first person who came to my mind was James. I thought you would make a crossover maybe. Thanks. Can't wait to see what happens now. How the 4 characters will meet and how their meeting will go. Maybe something dramatic. Maybe you make a new story about their crossover. Well, it's upto you.

BruceWoBruceWoabout 1 year ago

Love the crossover story. I hope that it is soon.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 1 year ago

Nicely done with the crossover. It’s interesting how James’ parents still favor Bradly. James’ actions and injuries saved a little boy. When his parents visited him in hospital, Bradly didn’t visit and his parents didn’t mention Bradly’s reaction to the news. Even after James returned home to recover, nothing from Bradly. They have a party for James and Izzy before Cambridge, and no Bradly. Then Bradly has a Christmas Eve game, and James is shamed into attending. After all of that, when it came out how Bradly told people that James stole Izzy, that would be the last time I’d attend any of his events, even if his mother got upset.

tinfoilhattinfoilhatabout 1 year ago

I love Brit stories. After a rough first page or so, this turned out very well. We do need to see more of these two in the future though. Well done.

HardsoftailHardsoftailabout 1 year ago

I have been enjoying this series of Isabel, The Beauty Next Door and Michael or Mac. I am happy you are doing a cross over, it seems to fit.

Since I start reading your work I have notice your writing and spelling has improved (not sure if someone reviewing your work or not) keep up the great write with the characters and story line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Again a great plot line with good continued character development. Adding the crossover is a stroke of genius. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story looking forward to the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great plot and characters. Looking forward to the blended story.

nyteramblernyteramblerabout 1 year ago

Can't wait to read more of this story and already knew of the crossing of both story's.5 stars

GabbyDHGabbyDH12 months ago

Just finished all of your Literotica published work... Now depression is setting in as I will have to go back to forgotten favorite authors list. Even got used to British colloquialism.

Reddog222Reddog22212 months ago

I have now finished all 3 of your series to this point. Loved the tie in between the Isabel and Michael/Mac stories. My only critique would be to watch the idioms between UK and USA. Here we have bathing suits, not swimming costumes. Lawyers, not solicitors. People attend college, not Uni or universities. You get the idea. Otherwise, great job, and i look forward to the next installments of each story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBamo68@Bamo68
Hello, and welcome to my Bio. I will try to keep you updated the best I can. I started on Literotica as a reader, but had Isabel the beauty next door in my mind. So I tried my hand at writing. Wow what a journey. I have learnt so much and as you can see not only has my spelli...