Isabella Plays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Onvisy
Onvisy
34 Followers

Her breasts were right in front of them. He took them in hand and licked her nipples immediately. He did owe her one.

"Fuck yes" she breathed.

They were kissing and she was just about to orgasm when she leaned back a bit and said, "I want to see it."

"What?"

"I just want to see it, I promise not to touch." She had scrambled down to the floor on her knees already and was gently patting his dick through his pants.

He was too far gone to pretend any real resistance. Effecting an annoyed grimace he said, hands on his belt, "Okay. But it's look, don't touch."

"Yeah Daddy that's what I said," she grinned, and he pulled his penis out for her to look at.

She stroked herself while examining it closely. "Don't touch!" he said again. "I know I know" she laughed.

"That's, uh," she said, breathing hard as she kept stroking herself, "really sexy Dad. I love how hard you are for me. It's still kind of tucked in your pants at the bottom, I wish I could pull it out further."

He obliged, pulling it out further, to her sigh of delight. And there was his hand, on his penis, his daughter wishing she could touch it while she stroked herself.

He watched her beautiful face in its sexual ecstasy, holding his cock in front of that face for a few seconds. He imagined what you would imagine he was imagining. He didn't do anything directly about that, but he did begin, finally, rubbing himself.

"Oh God, yes," his daughter gasped and redoubled her own stroking efforts on herself.

She was just about to come after a few minutes but he came first. He squirted more powerfully than he had in years. He wasn't aiming at her face at all, but as the sperm came down from the air it angled such that much of it did, in fact, land right on her cheek and her chin. That was when she came.

Even as she was orgasming with his cum on her face he said urgently, "Oh God Isabella, I'm so sorry."

In her throes she managed to laugh. "Do I look," she gasped. "Like," she gasped again. "I'm mad?"

He stood up pulling his pants up and buttoning them. "I should not have done that" and he practically ran to the closet, got out a washcloth, moistened it, and returned to her as she now just was laying on the floor grinning at the ceiling.

He bent down next to her and gently wiped his cum off her face while she looked up at him in some kind of reverie. "That was... incredible," she breathed.

He moved to lay down next to her once she was clean. He kissed her on the cheek and the chin where his cum had been, which she accepted gladly. He put his arm across her chest and kissed her on the mouth. They gazed into each others eyes for a bit, but he finally had to say, "Mom will be home pretty soon."

"I know," she said reluctantly, and pulled herself up. She went to her room and got dressed, he wandered to the kitchen to start some kind of dinner, and that was that.

--

Mutual masturbation became something of an after school routine for them. He stopped questioning it. His daughter was naked every day when he came home, and she was unquestionably sexy and ready for action. Some days while she did the dishes he would stand behind her fingerfucking her the way he had that first day, making it somewhat difficult for her to finish the job. But whether he did this or not, almost every day once she was finished with the dishes they would kiss, hump and grind, then finally he would jack off while she aroused herself. He took to intentionally aiming his sperm on some specific part of her body each day. In this way he'd covered her tummy, her legs, her tits, her shoulders, every part of her face, her feet--really almost everywhere on her body except never had he ever put his cum on (much less in) her pussy, or on (much less in) her mouth.

Some weeks or months later, the three of them were finishing up a family movie night. The credits rolled, and he and Anne started to get up to put things in order and get ready for bed. From between them, Isabella put her hands on one of each of their legs. "Hey wait, can I show you something real quick?"

They sat back down. "Of course," said Anne. "What is it?"

"It's a funny video," said Isabelle, working on something on her phone. Dad said "Oh, I'm always up for a laugh!"

Isabelle clicked a few tiles on her screen, and the video started playing, projected to their TV.

It was split screen, left and right. On the left was video of a couple, an middle aged man and younger woman on the floor, her laying down, him on his knees jacking off over her.

On the right was video of another couple, a middle aged woman (whom he found quite fit and attractive) and a younger woman, lying on a bed, in position such that each was able to lick and kiss the others' nipples, both women eagerly masturbating while doing so.

Dan froze. What was the game here? "You're showing us... pornography?" he said, dumbfounded.

From Isabelle's other side, Anne gasped. Why hadn't she gasped the moment this video showed up on their TV? Why just now?

He looked again. Now it was Dan's turn to gasp.

Both parents turned to stare in shock at their daughter. Then at each other. Then quickly back to Isabelle.

The video she was showing, was video of them. Video of her being fully obscenely sexual with both of them, on separate occasions. Isabelle was looking back and forth between them, grinning, as they just sat there shocked.

"See?" she said, excited. "You don't have to keep it a secret from each other! We can just... be together. Like a threesome!"

Anne snapped. "Isabella Dawn Smith get to your room right now."

Isabella was crestfallen. "But mommy we... you..."

"NOW" Anne shouted. She never lost control but it was clear from the tension in her face she might be about to.

"Yes ma'am!" Isabella yelled in reply and immediately scampered to her room, crying quietly but in a way that was amplified into a little squeak with every step.

Dan and Anne just sat there in shock. Neither, clearly, could think of even the first thing to say.

Anne broke first. Tears in her eyes, she just said her husband's name. "Dan, I..."

Dan immediately started crying as well. They couldn't speak. They just leaned toward each other and embraced in a hug. Was this the end of their marriage? He didn't know. But this was the only thing he could think to do. To cry with her, and to embrace her.

They wept together for a good long while, before finally being able to sit up and take careful glances at each other's faces while trying to address the matter.

Anne began, choking out a question. "Are you... do you hate me? Are you mad at me?"

So rarely was she ever this explicitly vulnerable. He immediately reached out and stroked her hair. "Of course not. You saw my... side... of the video. How could I be mad? I should be asking you!"

She laughed through her tears and said, "No, you don't need to."

Another pause and she began again, her voice starting to break once more. "We're terrible parents! We're literally the worst kind of parent! And she has it on... Dan she has it on video!"

"I don't know if we're the worst kind of parent. She... did she seem happy with you?"

Anne nodded. "She did. Very much."

"The same with me. I think if we stop now, we can salvage the family. And you're right, that video is dangerous. Let's go up to her, lay down the law, tell her none of this can ever happen again. Should we do family therapy? Would the therapist have to... report us or something?"

Anne sobbed and looked up. "No, we shouldn't do family therapy Dan." She'd never been a big fan of therapy in general.

"Well, okay, so we tell her, everything stops now, and she deletes the video, and we just take things day by day for a while."

Anne considered this, and nodded. "Okay. That's... almost perfect. Let's go up."

"Almost perfect?"

A suddenly somewhat brusque "Come on" was the only reply he got. She was transitioning into authority mode.

--

Dan had a flashback to the first day when they walked into Isabella's room and she was, to their surprise and consternation, wearing no clothes. She was sitting on her bed, quietly sobbing naked. As soon as she walked in she cried louder. "I'm sorry!"

Anne got to the point. "Why. Are you naked. At a time like this?"

"I don't know!" Isabella cried plaintively. "I love being naked with you, with both of you! And I think I might not ever get to do it agahahain!" She blubbered into her hands.

Mom, clearly not knowing what to say to this, simply moved on. "Isabella, making those recordings, that was really serious. We didn't give you our consent for those recordings. And you're are daughter--I think in some states you even go to jail for that. What if someone saw?!"

"No one will see! I'll delete it!"

"Yes you will," said Anne, right now."

As Isabella concentrated on deleting the video Dan began, "And we want you to know--" But Anne put her hand on his shoulder.

"Wait," she said.

Okay...

Isabella finished what she was doing, and looked up, sniffling.

"You made a video without our consent. You made a stupidly dangerous video. You manipulated us into watching it. You have handled this all very poorly."

"I know," Isabella continued sniffling, "I'm so stupid sometimes."

Now Anne said, "Take your position."

The room froze.

Then Isabella's face practically burst with tears. "No pleeeheease, not right now! Not about this!"

Anne was uncompromising. "This was serious enough, we're going to go to twenty swats, and if you keep delaying it will go to thirty."

Dan almost intervened. Almost. Isabella meanwhile said a couple of panicked "okay!"s and quickly got on her knees, her naked buttocks facing towards them.

Anne gestured at Dan. "Dan? Your... belt?"

Moment of truth time.

Sensing hesitation Anne insisted. "We can't let this go."

Dan made his choice. And in a moment, his belt was in Anne's hands.

Just as always, Isabella was loudly weeping already before Anne had finished her first ten swats. By the time Anne had hit her twenty times Isabella had her face mashed into her mattress trying to suppress her crying.

When Dan started in, hitting surely twice as hard, she went from suppressing cries to suppressing outright screams. They usually hit only her buttocks but tonight both Anne and Dan, fearing the effects of hitting the same spots so many times, spread their blows down to her legs occasionally. Isabella, from her reaction, clearly did not feel this as any kind of mercy.

She made it through her forty blows and just laid there wailing and crying, "I'm so sorry, I'm so sorryyyyy!"

Dan said after some time, "We need you to sit up now. There is more to talk about."

She nodded but made only a slight, hesitant motion to turn around and sit.

Dan and Anne both stepped forward, sitting on the bed on either side of her. She used their knees for leverage, and they used their arms to help her up. She sat between them.

"We want you to know that we love you, and because we love you..." he looked up at Anne, who was looking at him. Why was it so hard to say the words? They should be the easiest words in the world to say.

Isabella knew what he was trying to say and her crying raised a bit in volume. Hearing this both parents leaned in and hugged their naked daughter. "It's going to be okay," he whispered in her ear. Isabella simply shook her head, refusing to accept that.

He moved so that he could make eye contact with his daughter. He was on his knees now, next to her, his face in front of and a little below hers. "We can make it through this, day by day, it will be okay." Anne, taking an uncharacteristically passive approach, moving into a similar position as Dan and repeated the phrase, "Day by day. We'll make it. But we have to..."

Isabella stared down at her parents, waiting for the fateful words. Dan and Anne looked at each other. Dan noticed his wife's saddened face, was literally right next to one of his daughter's breasts, practically touching. She saw the direction of his gaze, and then in imagining things from her view, unbidden came to mind the fact that his face, too, was right next to the other breast.

"We have to..." he said.

A beat. Then,

"We have to," he repeated.

Both parents turned. Each parent put mouth to nipple. Both parents began using their tongues.

Isabella gasped.

Would she be furious with this runaround they were giving her?

She pulled them in. She laid back. They followed up onto her bed, continuing to kiss her breasts and nipples. "Oh my God," Isabelle murmured. Both parents started breathing a little harder.

With one eye each parent was beholding what the other was doing with their daughter. Dan had never been so hard, he was certain. And, as though of one mind, both he and his wife began reaching downwards, to Isabella's legs. Gently, they opened her up. Continuing to gently kiss lick and suck on her breasts each parent's hand crept over, until each was touching one side of her labia. Isabella tensed, spread her legs even further. "Please go in."

They acquiesced.

Onvisy
Onvisy
34 Followers
12