All Comments on 'Isabella - Strangers in the Night'

by ElectricBlue

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
nullsumnullsumalmost 2 years ago

That is a lovely piece of writing. Thank you!

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiteralmost 2 years ago

I love stories about fucking strangers. Ive written a couple myslef.

chytownchytownalmost 2 years ago

****Good read a little wordy but still entertaining. Thanks for sharing.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderabout 1 year ago

It is amazing what you do with a classic story. You draw us up into such an amazing crescendo of desire and intensity, all with an economy of words and story that is quite breathtaking. What is actually very brave is the way you leave the reader both in the middle and on the edge of some completely magnificent sex. My experience as a lover of edging was exquisite - and I found I woke up in the middle of the night and consummated the story with myself in a totally mindblowing all-over-the-body way.

Helen1899Helen189911 months ago

Shame that I can't write a private feedback, you would then really know how good it made me feel.

I loved it, every word, the sex was so erotica, sadly very few author's can write good erotic sex. Isabella was sex on legs, please let her appear with another story, especially with another stranger. My damp pussy gauge went off the scale, luckily I am in a position to sort out its needs, when needy I will return to it again. Thank you so much

AG31AG316 months ago

Another Adam Cain gem from EB! Keep 'em comin'!!!

Helen1899Helen1899about 1 month ago

I came back to this, one of the most erotic stories on the net, when a ladies in need, revert to type. I wish I could give 10* how i feel now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userElectricBlue@ElectricBlue
A writer of mostly urban erotica, with more café scenes than a classic French movie; occasional departures to more fantastic worlds, off planet and on.