Isabella - Strangers in the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But he took one step back, kicked her feet a foot apart to make a gap between her thighs. Her scent rose, heady and thick, and she felt him take in a deep breath, "Fuck, I can smell you," and he placed the long heat of his shaft up against the soaked crotch of her panties, forcing his shaft up against her cloth covered, soaking cunt. She clamped her thighs together, to keep him there, her wet heat and his thick hot heat already conjuring a magickal spell.

Adam bit her neck, and kept her pressed up at against the glass, her body trapped, motionless, screaming.

Across the way, Isabella swore she could see the woman's hand drop between her legs, masturbating.

Lucky bitch, whispered her devil, look at her, able to touch her clit, her hole, feel her own nipples, and all you can do is moan with a thick cock between your legs, but no fuck fingers, no bare nipples, no wet mouth to lick your fingers. This man is a fucking genius, he really knows how to tease.

"Do you think she'll come, if I show her your tits?" He whispered in her ear, then returned his teeth to her neck. He began to fuck her, pushing his shaft up between her legs. She pushed back against his base, desperately swaying her ass from side to side, trying to open herself wider, to press her hot anus against his hot flesh. "Jesus, keep fucking me like this. I'm going to come on your cock, fuck. Fuck." She ground hard against him, fucking back on him now, desperate for the first come of the night.

Adam reached around to her breasts, placing both hands inside the cups, forcing the garment down to shamelessly expose her big breasts, her thick hard nipples to the glass, to the woman's watching eyes. The exposure was all she needed, it was enough, her tits huge and full against the glass so the woman could see. Isabella came, and her cunt dropped another gush of come into the hot, swollen, wet womb of her panties.

"Christ, I can feel that," she heard Adam say. "So fucking wet, Jesus, I've not known this before."

As Isabella recovered, catching her breath, she saw across the way the flare of a match and a bright orange ember. The woman was smoking another cigarette.

# # # #

Isabella dropped into a crouch before Adam, and as she did so, she turned his back to the window, before he could respond or wonder at her actions.

"I want your cock." She'd come, and her arousal and desire threw shyness and caution out on the wind. She was ravenous now, had been teased long enough with the shadow vision of his cock reflected in glass, had felt the hot length and thickness against the seam of her cunt, up against the heat of her ass. Now it was time to see him, suck him, stroke him. She wanted to take possession of his maleness, his thick ego, his pride.

She'd seen enough of Adam by now to know his confidence, his control, yet she now knew she had something he'd not experienced before. Her cunt, wetter than any woman he'd ever known. Her cunt, wrapped wet in her sodden panties: he had no idea of the soaking depths of her body. She loved the way her body announced, Sex. Fuck, Big Tits. Wetness. You're going to drown in me, Adam.

She dropped to her knees and took his cock into her hands. He was fully erect now, longer than any man she'd ever had, but she was surprised at the slim elegance of his shaft. He had length, but his cock was no thicker, no fatter, than any other she'd held in her hands. She held it to her cheek, looking up at him with big innocent eyes - ohh, you're shameless, said her devil. But look how well it works, replied her angel. He's no different to any man when it comes to cock worship, adoration.

Just astonish him with the depth of your throat, said her devil. Make that a second course, with your back on the bed, head over the edge, your throat as straight as any cunt, any ass.

But for now, Isabella took the plum red head of him into her mouth, held him there between her hot wet lips, the faint pressure of her teeth on his shaft. She remembered his bite on her neck, how it held her passive. She reminded him of the bite with one of her own, and was pleased to see his eyes darken as she did so. His hands flinched in her hair, then continued their gentle stroke.

She pushed her mouth onto him, at the same time a hand on his gut pushing him back to the glass, just as he'd done to her. She gagged, backed off, ran a slide of spit over his shaft, and took him to her threshold again. Her moan announced the limit, and she felt him back away a fraction, to stop too deep a thrust.

Isabella cupped his balls in both hands, urging him forward again, finding her limit again; and there it was, some special equilibrium where her mouth and tongue found the ideal depth, the ideal slow movement, the ideal suck of his beautiful cock.

His balls were big and heavy, pulling tighter up to his groin. Isabella took them gently in both hands, eased them down to slow his arousal. She wanted his thick come to surge and spill, to dribble from her mouth to her breasts, but not yet.

As she suckled, Isabella dropped her fingers to her cunt, pushing aside the gusset of the panties so that she could graze and tug on her clit, urging up her own small erection, to feel the hot, tight shaft. Fuck, two fingers, and one in her hole. She paced herself, remembering the cock in her mouth was more vital, more important than her own wet satiation.

Good girl, said her angel, very thoughtful, very considerate.

Only because she knows there'll be a harder fuck, face to the pillow, later. She's all reward and carrot. Her devil grinned.

Despite herself though, despite her restraint, Isabella came on her fingers, her pussy throbbing and clenching around her two fingers.

Adam looked down on her, a wry grin on his face. "Bit cheeky, Isabella, coming twice."

More times than that, but she didn't say.

"I'm leaving you behind, I'm -"

"Don't you dare say you're sorry. I'm not sorry I'm turning you on so much you keep coming. Anyway, you're still half dressed and I'm naked. What's that, CFNM? Kind of hot, don't you think?"

She can't think, said the devil, she just wants

"Your cock in my throat. Again, properly. On the bed."

Lucifer, I'm becoming redundant. This time the angel smiled.

"On the bed? Ahh, on the bed."

Adam raised Isabella to her feet, kissed her mouth, licked her cunt from her fingers, and took her through to the bedroom. On the way, she put her tits back in their cups, and adjusted the sodden crotch of her panties. A girl has to keep some decorum, when she's about to get her throat fucked.

She lay on the bed with her knees up, her thighs spread. She wanted Adam to see her enraptured cunt, and planned to slide her panties down at the right moment, before his eyes. If she could. She made herself comfortable, her head tilted back over the edge of the bed. Her breasts were magnificent, thrusting upwards In the cunt coloured bra.

"Be gentle with me," she asked, knowing without doubt that he'd be so gentle, she'd die the little deaths a hundred times.

"Guide me with your hands," he said. "We'll fuck your throat together, you and me."

She looked up at him with gratitude. She'd fantasised about his cock in her throat the first night, and here she was the second night, about to take him.

He placed the tip of his plum coloured cock between her lips and slowly started to enter her mouth.

Isabella looked up at him with wide open eyes, which then drifted shut as she worked her mouth and tongue around him. He slid slowly in, two inches, three, then a nudge of tightness and he stopped. Isabella waited, her throat steadied, and she grasped his ass cheeks in her hands, and guided him into a gentle sway, a slow movement into and out of her mouth. Between them they found the right depth, about half his cock gone, and Isabella held his shaft to control movement, depth, and speed.

Adam bent over her, his cock long and slender, and she took him into her throat. She felt him building, felt his balls rise, heard his moans. "Isabella, bella, bella." He said her name like a mantra, and she decided exactly where she wanted him to come. She eased her body back down the bed, till he was two inches in, six inches out, and she could stroke his long cock faster.

She set up a comfortable rhythm, and Adam cupped her breasts, pushing the cups down again to rub on her nipples, to squeeze her firm breasts in his hands, to conjure up tightness and heat, his own heat rising.

Isabella moved faster on him

"Oh fuck, your mouth, so good, so fucking good. Let me fuck your mouth baby, come in your mouth baby, oh, fuu...ck, fuu...ck. Fuck, take my come, baby, swallow me swallow me down...

"Ohh fuck, fuck. Baby, I'm going to...

come in her mouth, three repeated pulses, his come creaming, spilling, deep in her throat, two pulses, thick hot come, she didn't swallow, wanted to hold his juice there for a kiss, come dribbled, saliva dribbled, she scooped her own cream from her cunt, adding it to the filthy, beautiful mess.

She managed to release his cock from her mouth.

"Kiss me, you beautiful mouth fucker. Kiss me, and take your own come."

Adam descended on her mouth and greedily sucked his semen from her, swallowing it down, swallowed it down. It dribbled from his lips. Isabella had him. Any man drinks his own come from a woman's mouth, he's hers.

Adam collapsed onto the bed next to Isabella, his head over the edge like hers. Everything was upside down, her long hair spiralling upwards to the floor in an uncanny vortex. They turned to each other and kissed, the taste of his come rich and sweet from her mouth, and the room turned with them, the right way around. They both shuffled down the bed a little, their feet on the pillows, the heads still near the edge of the bed.

They turned on their sides, and he played gently with her nipples, still exposed from the cups of her bra, pushing up.

"Your breasts," he said. "I've not been with a woman with breasts like yours, they're magnificent. It's the only word that comes close to prescribing these... magnificent beings, these beautiful curves. Your cleavage..."

"I love them. I didn't, not when I was younger, but now. They're me, they're mine." Isabella smiled. "They can be a bit of a focus. But you can look and touch."

"And this wet pussy of yours. I think it's time we met."

And with those words he moved down the bed, spread her legs a little and she rolled on her back, and he took the side panels of her high waisted hip hugging briefs, and eased them down her thighs, down her calves.

"You do get very wet. Your come, it's as thick as mine."

He ran two fingers along an inner thigh, tracing the shiny trails of her arousal. Then he looked at the panties in his other hand, turned them over, brought them up to his face. "God," he whispered, "that's...

"Fucking sex, sex on a cloth."

He turned the panties inside out, and rubbed the gusset all over his chest, his arms. "Christ, I can wear your cunt on my skin. This is so fucking beautiful, Isabella. Your smell, all over me."

"And me," she said. "Rub me into my belly, my breasts, my face."

And she lay there as Adam, with a quiet reverence, anointed their flesh with her come, the drop from her core, the heavy wetness from deep inside her body. And after he did so, the bathing in her scent reached down into her cunt, and she wettened again, bringing more. She sighed, and her fingers moved down to show him her colours, the petals between her legs, the thick red bud of her clitoris.

Adam looked on her pussy in wonder. "You're L'Origine du Monde, more neatly trimmed."

Isabella's mons was neatly covered with a triangle of hair covering her belly with its natural delta, run through every now and then with a razor, tidy edges.

"I worry about grey hairs," she whispered.

"Oh honey, don't worry. I've got silver highlights in mine."

"Let's see," she said, and rolled over to look. And for ten minutes they slowly explored each other, soft fingers, the back of fingernails, finding which soft places were joined to soft sighs. They were carefully slow to avoid fast arousal, both silently agreeing that a quiet dreaming time was necessary, between the hotter intensity they both knew was coming.

Isabella's devil and angel sat quietly watching. Do you think we're still needed? asked the angel. Oh, I think so, the devil replied. Look, the snake is stirring.

# # # #

As Adam's cock thickened back to its fuck purpose, his touch on Isabella's skin became more insistent, more possessive, more... deliberate. She sensed the change in him with a combined sense of fear and joy, lust and longing. She knew in herself a deep primal craving for raw sex, passionate sex, animal fuck sex, but she feared the loss of control. She needed to be taken.

Adam. He could take her beyond that control, command her. She'd submit, she knew that beyond all doubt. But,

she was the one who rolled onto her front, gripped the pillows in her hands, and raised her ass high, knees on the bed, her breasts mashed against the sheets. Isabella displayed herself, wanting this man to see her rich, fecund cunt raised up high, the dark forbidden musk of her rear hole on display, the entry ways to her body duplicated, offered up. One tight and forbidden, the other wet, lubricated, pulsing with emptiness. Both fuck ready, hard and exquisite. She'd yield.

She heard him gasp at her display. "Fuck, that's a vision."

Isabella, who knew? asked her angel.

You kid me, replied her devil. You don't need to dig too deep to know she likes her filthy wet cunt on display, arching back. Her body, fuck fuck. She's begging to be fucked to the five heavens.

"Jesus, my cock. So fucking hard."

"Describe it for me," Isabella whispered. "Tell me what you see."

"Dark flesh now, I darken with arousal, the shaft thick with heat, there's a long thick vein runs right along the top, then curves off to the left, circling under the shaft.

"The head, bulbous red, the skin pulled right back. I'm long, Isabella, my long pride, fuck power and yes, I know what to do with it.

"Fuck, is what I do with it. Penetrate. Open, Fill. Love. I'm hard fuck, soft love, it's a philosophy. Feel my shaft."

And he was on his knees behind her, his hands on the full curves of her full ass, pulling those cheeks aside so he could lay that hot long shaft along the cleft of her cunt, the clench of her anus. She pushed back up against him, feeling his heavy balls press against her pussy lips.

"Oooo, so hot, so hard. Push."

Her exhortation was simple. Push that length against me, push.

His hands went around her, to the curve of her belly, the weight of her womb heavy within her. He held her belly for a long moment, as if she were pregnant, her baby his.

His hands went further up her body to her breasts. He pulled her up so she knelt on her hands and knees.

"Take it off now, take it off, let my tits hang."

She was done with the cunt coloured bra, its foreplay and visual treat done. She needed his hands on her flesh, her breasts to fall heavy, to sway when they fucked. But they weren't fucking yet, even though she was ready hours ago, days ago, ready before they'd even met.

She's always fuck ready, said her devil. Always fuck ready, aren't you, Isabella?

She gripped the sheets, her eyes tight shut. Yes, she was always fuck ready, but needed the right man, a man who'd worship her, a man who'd take her by the hand and say, "Isabella, welcome to my world. I want you to stay."

© electricblue66 2022