All Comments on 'IsabellaEmily Answers Anything'

by IsabellaEmily

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Wiz1002Wiz10028 months ago

Thank you, IsabellaEmily, for the insight into you mind and feelings - very useful information

davp6255davp62558 months ago

Thank you for this honest review/essay. I have been an avid reader of your writing and this gives me a better understanding of it. WELL DONE

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum8 months ago

Thank you for a honest explanation of your writing styles. I wish more authors would be so frank. I’m not a writer but an avid reader of many categories used by LiTEROTICA. I have found that if I take time to post a PM to teauthor I will get a reply. Good luck and God speed in your future life

cmj711cmj7118 months ago

Thank you for sharing info that makes you tick.

Me & My pet enjoy pee play too. It was a new kink for us & we explore to enjoy it more.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4u8 months ago

I knew I was going to enjoy reading this with your answer to the first question, you are spot on. If I may, how we see a character in a book and how a screenwriter sees that person may be completely different. Let our imaginations fill in the blanks, allows us to enter into the story in our own way, well done! Love your stories, especially ones that share a similar kink or fetish to my own.

Thank you for a glimpse into how and why you write the way you do. As with everything, to those who criticise a story because of the subject, no one makes a reader read it.

All the best in your writing, Andy

oldpantythiefoldpantythief8 months ago

Well done, thanks.

MigbirdMigbird8 months ago

Until this essay have not read your pieces. Liked that you shared around your writing and fully agree about describing characters — no need for brassiere size much less weight and height. Well chosen adjectives/adverbs so much easier to visualize especially if trying to create an erotic image. “DD cup” is a distraction that disrupts the flow of a scene/description (at least for me). I comment on pieces that resonate more often than not when moved in a positive way or curious about some element, and it is always nice when authors respond or otherwise engage a bit about characters/storyline — get it that only so many hours in the day and most have lives outside erotic fiction. So thoughtful essays are often nice to read, this one included. Liked BrokenSpokes essay on feelings/empathy in her writing or LesbianChickLit’s piece on signs your lesbian erotica was written by a dude — tongue-in-cheek, humorous/satirical romp (of course, like most humor a bit of truth). Thanks for sharing/opening up.

EkphrasisEkphrasis8 months ago

You’re wonderful. K xx

LongTimer2LongTimer28 months ago

It was great to see you put yourself out there. A strong woman that knows what she is and wants is very sexy. Keep up the great work. Many of us do appreciate you.

lc69hunterlc69hunter8 months ago

Love your stories. Would still like you to do a third chapter of "My New girlfriend has a penis

AccelarVesterAccelarVester8 months ago

Thank you for the insight into your writing. Very much appreciated.

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGale8 months ago

It is so refreshing, to hear someone, be so open and honest I wish the best for you and your husband. I wish that I could have personally meet you and your husband, had a few drinks and chatted the night away.

I have two very special friends (husband and wife) that I meet and have gotten together a few times. They were kinky times and have been the best times in my life, and I will always cherish and remember them forever.

Sex is best between two people that love, trust and care for each other. But having them share some of that with me is beyond description that I can put into words.

Good luck and god bless.................():\

LivelovecumLivelovecum8 months ago

Thanks for writing this. It makes me smile.

StrappySandalsStrappySandals8 months ago

Excellent perspectives IsabellaEmily. A wise AND provocative woman!! Nice. I enjoyed your response to the request for increased description of your characters. I probably write with more description, but as a reader, your less detailed descriptions allow me immediately to visualize a favorite person from my memory to play that role… frequently, I use porn stars when I visualize characters in Literotica stories !!! Thanks for being you, and thanks for sharing!!

goodwabgoodwab8 months ago

Thanks so much for all your hard work and generosity--and all for no material recompense! My only issue with your candid and insightful comments is that, speaking as deeply repressed protestant geezer, you're not a pervert at all. It's folks like me who fit that description, alas. Please keep writing and embodying life and liberty.

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoush8 months ago

Thanks for sharing this. A nice complement to my interview with you 😁

Bob A

lastman416lastman4167 months ago

I’ve always enjoyed your writing style, the way your characters are respectful and playful at the same time. Your dialogue is direct, but natural sounding. Even if I’m not into any story’s particular kink, they’re always well-written. Thanks for sharing them!

BodingtonBodington7 months ago

I was intrigued by your admission of your ultimate fantasy of being covered in cum by a large group of men. Contrary to this I recall reading an interview of the late notable porn superstar, Marilyn Chambers who reiterated that she detested having any semen clinging on her body. Likewise in my wild youth when I engaged the services of a professional prostitute, she admonished me from spilling any sperm on her body. It proves the truism of the saying: "different strokes for different folks".

gydcgreen54gydcgreen543 months ago

I recently stumbled on your stories and have only read a couple so far, but I like your style. I just started writing myself and am posting on literotica mostly for my own pleasure; unlike most writers I don't care what people think of my writing. Nor do I use an editor; I proofread the hell out of everything, so not too many mistakes are evident. I try to write how people actually speak, which the grammar checker does not like; just my own pet peeve, using a modern word processor. I liked your comment about not being too descriptive dealing with the characters in my story; I want my readers to be able to put themselves into the story; I rarely use my main character's name in the narrative. I'm always looking for female writers and reading their submissions, hoping to get an insight of how a woman experiences sex, and sexual situations. The only real problem I have is trying to not be too repetitive when writing a sex scene; just how differently can oral sex be described? Anyway; please keep writing, and be safe. Gunny Green

olblueyesolblueyes16 minutes ago

hmm, interesting life you are having!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsabellaEmily@IsabellaEmily
3794 Followers
Thanks for visiting my profile. I’m Isabella and I’m a pleasure addict from the Midwest, currently residing in Florida, where I spend my time swimming, running, fucking, reading, hiking, singing, swearing, touching, tickling, exploring, loving, painting, and writing filthy s...