Isabelle & Simon Ch. 10

Story Info
Isabelle & Simon The Story Continues!
2.7k words
4.52
11k
25

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 05/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AN: Hope you enjoy the chapter; I know it's been rather long since chapter 9 was released but I've got a lot going on IRL. As promised though, I won't ever abandon the series or leave it unfinished even if it takes me a while to write.

Disclaimer: Isabelle & Simon are BOTH over 18! Any & all characters involved in sexual situations at any time or point in the story are over the legal age of 18!

=========================

I wake up the next morning, my beautiful sister in front of me. My arms encircling her smaller frame, keeping her safe from the terrors of the outside world. The Arwen to my Aragorn, because while Rick and his buddies terrified her, it was due to the emotional trauma and not completely irrational fear that had been lodged within her. To anyone else my sister would bust them up without a second thought if need be.

A ray of sunlight peeking through the curtains lands on Isabelle's cheek and moves slowly over to her eye. I stare transfixed at her unblemished, soft and perfect skin. The curve of her jaw, the outline of her nose the way the sunlight halos her eyes.

"You want to take a picture too?" Isabelle asks suddenly, turning so she's on her back.

"I didn't realize you were awake." I say honestly with a smile of my own for her.

I grab my phone and Izzy smiles ever so slightly so that the photo when we look at it, seems as if she is still asleep. The smile is barely noticeable but to anyone seeing it they would assume she'd just been having good dreams.

I put my phone down and Izzy gets up and rolls onto me, crawling up my body a bit as she takes my mouth in her own. We kiss passionately for a few seconds before settling into a more loving embrace, still simmering with unreleased need for one another.

Izzy rolls off me quickly as someone, probably dad knocks on door.

"You sleepy-heads up yet?"

"Yes Dad." We say in unison.

"Okay great, well your mum and I are heading to work. Just wanted to check up and see if you two would be okay?"

"We'll be fine dad." I say in response for the both of us.

"Okay I'll let your mother know. She was debating on whether to stay home today after Isabelle's scare yesterday."

"I'll be fine dad, don't worry. Simon will look after me." Izzy answers before placing a quick kiss on my lips.

"Okay, well, we will see you kids this evening then. Have fun."

With the sound of dad's footsteps heading away from the door and downstairs, Isabelle and I resume our kissing. We kiss gently, lovingly, enjoying the taste of one another's mouths and our closeness. There was no need for words or filling every quite moment with idle conversation. We simply enjoyed being in one another's presence.

Suddenly though it ended rather abruptly as Izzy rose and ran into the bathroom to empty her bladder. She came back 30 minutes later, having showered and changed into a pair of shorts and a comfortable shirt.

"So what are we doing today baby brother? Got anything planned?" Izzy asks me as she flops down on the bed next to me.

"Well sis, I actually thought we should maybe go for a movie, We haven't really showed our faces around much since the incident and Tiny's been messaging me asking how we are. Maybe we could invite him and Rachel? Go out take some photo's etc just to make sure mum and dad don't suspect anything about us."

"Oh, I doubt mum and dad suspect anything, they're probably just glad we're getting along again and I'm not going out every night partying."

Izzy did have a point about that.

"But yeah, I think it's a great idea. I haven't really gotten to spend any time with her since the incident. She has been texting me constantly as well."

"Okay cool, you call Rachel, I'll call Tiny and we can head out after I've taken a quick shower."

"Yes, go shower you dirty boy!" Izzy says with a giggle whacking me on the ass as I get up. I turn around and charge after her, determined to get her back. She dodges out my room taking the steps 3 at a time as she bounds downstairs. I follow after her, at a slower but vastly safer pace in comparison to the wild leaps and bounds she'd taken down the stairs. I reach the bottom and turn into the lounge. I barely have time to react as Izzy comes charging at me and tackles me to the floor.

I struggle to get up, but with Izzy sitting on me I'm pinned down. I resort to the most dangerous and deadly methods of torture I know as I start tickling her sides. She tries to fight it but I move my arms up and down getting all her most ticklish spots. Soon I've got her pinned underneath me as she squirms and tries to fight back, giggling the entire time, tears of laughter and happiness streaming down her face.

She finally taps out and I let her up, but not before capturing her mouth in mine as her giggles turn to moans of delight as we kiss deeply and lovingly.

"I hope you've learned your lesson." I say to her as I help her up and off the floor.

"Maybe I haven't." she replies her eyes sparkling, one hand running down my body to my crotch massaging my dick through my pyjama pants.

"Well, I guess its's a cold shower for me now." I say with a wry smile at Izzy.

"Yep, now go get ready while I make the calls."

"Love you Izzy."

"Love you too Simon." She says as she pulls out her phone from her pocket and opens up her contacts.

I leave her at it while I head upstairs and take a cold shower. I change into a pair of jeans and throw on a simple red shirt with the words 'luckiest man alive' printed on the front of it. I used to use it in my fights with Isabelle after she said something like "fuck you, I don't want to spend another minute with you!" I'd take my jacket off to reveal my 'luckiest man alive' shirt to her. It would send her off in a huff and even dad had once laughed at the tactic before a stern look from mum had him wiping the merriment off his face in moments. Nowadays though I was wearing it for a completely different reason. The comedic factor would always be there, though now as a shared joke, between Isabelle and me.

I emerge 10 minutes later, clean and smelling like mountain air, hopefully since that's what the body wash I used claimed anyway. As I make my way downstairs, Izzy is still on the phone so I go up to her and wrap my arms around her, pulling her against me, before leaning down to kiss the sides of her neck. I hear her breath hitch as I gently place a few kisses along her sensuous neck and jawline before pulling back and continuing into the kitchen for breakfast.

She finishes on the phone a few minutes later and comes into the kitchen to see me munching down on a bowl of cornflakes. She rolls her eyes before making herself a bowl of cornflakes as well. She sits down next to me and we eat in companionable silence. When she's done she heads over to the sink, washing her bowl and coming over to give me a quick kiss before disappearing upstairs.

I hear the bathroom door shut and briefly wonder if I should go and surprise Izzy in the shower, before deciding against it. We'd planned a nice day out with our friends so I probably shouldn't cause us any delays. Much as I may want to; okay definitely want to.

Within an hour we are ready to leave; the house is locked up as I drive us over to the mall. We head over to the cinemas where we meet up with Rachel and Tiny. Rachel gives me a friendly hug before squeezing Izzy in a death grip as the girl's fire questions at one another, a mile a minute.

I greet Tiny and we head in as the girls follow us albeit at a much slower pace. We buy tickets for the new Eternals film by Marvel. I'd seen the trailer with Izzy and we'd thought it would be fun to watch.

Tiny and I buy popcorns and sodas for everyone; Izzy and I cover ours in salt and vinegar our favourite flavour, while Rachel and Tiny get separate popcorns. Tiny has his with sour cream and chives while Rachel basically paints her popcorn in a layer of butter salt. Mum had certainly always been happy that Izzy and I loved the same flavour of salt. It meant we were always willing to share a bucket of popcorn between us.

We finish paying only to find out that the guy who took our orders had made a mistake and not charged for drinks. It was going to take even longer now for him to ring it up separately, putting us in danger of being late for the start of the show. That's when Izzy took things into her own hands.

She came sauntering up to me and Tiny, a sensual sway to her hips as she leaned down on the counter and towards the poor guy who had messed up our order. Her hair was hanging down, framing her face, looking absolutely stunning in the painted-on pair of black pants. It was one of those materials that pretty much looked as if it would tear apart at the slightest provocation. She was also wearing a black, sleeveless party top which would give anyone a mouth-watering glimpse of her cleavage if she bent forwards as she was now doing.

The guy's jaw was hanging open and his eyes looked seriously glazed as if he'd just had an image of heaven burned directly onto his brain. His eyes were glued to Izzy's bra covered breasts, as she let him look for a second longer before clearing her throat.

"You know my face is up here not down there."

The guy, Paul, blushed furiously as Izzy called him out.

"I'm flattered that you obviously think I'm sexy, but that's no way to treat a girl. Staring down her shirt without even greeting her."

I must give Paul respect for being able to tear his eyes away from Izzy's blatant display of her perfect breasts and focus in on her face instead. Which is where his eyes remained for the rest of their conversation.

"You're lucky my boyfriend isn't jealous, what would happen if him and his friend decided to protect my honour?" Izzy laid her hand on my arm as she spoke to him as he glanced up nervously at me and then Tiny before visibly swallowing.

"I'm sorry Mam, I didn't mean to stare at your... at your..."

"At my boobs you mean?"

"Yes Mam."

Paul looked like he wanted to bolt whilst simultaneously kiss Izzy. She let him stew for a moment longer before letting him off the hook.

"Well how about I call it even if you can get us our drinks nice and quickly now. You can even tell your friends that you bought Isabelle Rosales a drink." She winks at him while giving him a friendly smile. He relaxes visibly and has our drinks ready in record time. Even the flash would have been hard pressed to beat him. I pull out a $10 note to give him but he waves it away.

"The drinks are on the house."

"Thanks Paul." Isabelle says as she grabs hers and Rachel's drinks. Tiny and I pick up our own before catching up with the girls.

"I can't believe you told him that Simon was your boyfriend and he believed it, you'll look so alike." Rachel says as she starts laughing, Izzy joins in as Tiny and I just exchange shrugs.

We make it into the cinema and find our seats just as the adverts end. Izzy had certainly taken me by surprise when she'd sauntered up and spoken to Paul, but everything had worked out in the end. Rachel and Tiny had thought nothing of her statement that we were boyfriend and girlfriend, chalking it up as part of her performance for Paul and nothing more.

Izzy slid her hand into my own within the darkness of the cinema as the movie started. The place was pretty packed, and with Rachel and Tiny sitting next to us we couldn't do anything more anyway. The movie passed pretty quickly, it was fun and full of action scenes and great special effects.

After the movie ended, we made our way out, talking between ourselves as we argued for our favourite side. Rachel and Tiny supported the Prime Eternal Sersi while Isabelle and I preferred Ikaris. We felt that Sersi was betraying Arishem and the Celestials while also condemning billions of unborn lives to death. Ikaris on the other hand was following the path the Celestials had laid down and was trying to ensure the continuity of life and creation of new galaxies. We made our way to Dominoes where we ordered pizza all the while still discussing the movie. It was a pleasant atmosphere and as much as I loved being alone with Izzy, I was glad I'd suggested this. Izzy was enjoying herself with Rachel while Tiny and I got into a heated discussion on who would win between Superman and Ikaris. Eventually we expanded that conversation to include the girls once Rachel and Izzy decided to argue the Justice League against the Eternals. We finished our food and walked together to the car park before splitting up to head to our separate cars. Rachel hugged us goodbye and Izzy even gave Tiny a hug while I bumped fists with him.

We drove home in companionable silence, just enjoying one another's company and the closeness we share.

Once home we head upstairs to change into our costumes before making our way over to the pool. Izzy and I spend the rest of the afternoon lounging around the poolside, sometimes jumping in and swimming or just splashing one another like we used to do when we were kids. As evening nears, I head inside and bring out the rolls and soya sausages. I fire up the braai stand and braai the sausages and rolls before putting them together, adding tomato sauce and bringing Izzy's plate to her on her lounger. We eat together in companionable silence, enjoying the food and cool evening air.

When Mum and dad get home from work, they join us out by the pool as they eat the sausage rolls, I've set aside for them.

Once everyone's done, I gather up the paper plates and cups and deposit them in the bin, while mum, dad and Izzy head inside. Mum and dad, I know, will shower and probably watch some tv before heading to sleep. Izzy and I had had a long but enjoyable day, but with our parents' home it would be dangerous to get too frisky in bed.

When I head upstairs the sounds of Izzy showering greets my ears, she is also singing Hey Brother, a song by Avicii which brings a smile to my face. She has a beautiful voice and I stop and just listen to her while she bathes. Her voice is both strong and pure and she knows how to carry a note. Once she is done, I take a quick shower myself and prepare for bed. Izzy is already in bed, a book in her hands as she reads about the battles and struggles of Westeros and its great houses. I put the lights off and close my eyes while Izzy finishes off her chapter. Once she is done, she puts off her reading light and snuggles into me. I can't wait for tomorrow, to show Izzy just how much I love her! The last thing I hear before falling asleep is the soft whisper of Izzy saying she loves me.