All Comments on 'Isabelle & Simon Ch. 10'

by PrinceLuke

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Beautiful story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

In the previous chapter, you said that Dale Steyn was balling the over against Australia and in this one, you said they went to watch Eternals. Well, Steyn retired in 2019 and eternals was released like 4 months ago or smthn. 🙂 Only problem with the story for me. jk

SekiroSekiroover 1 year ago

Is pretty late but I'm comenting anyways.

What a beatifull story,the begining was great and slow.I don't know whats wrong with me but any sort of acction scene or dramatic scene descrived in text makes me more exited than seen it on tv,so the rape xhapter and the trauma where great.I have to say sex scenes are short but it doesn't matter,they are great. Since being on this site I have wanted to write something romantic and have a story without so much sex scenes.I can say you have given me some ideas.

Keep the good work.You are a great writer.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeabout 1 year agoAuthor

To Anon 1: Thanks man, glad you liked it!

PrinceLukePrinceLukeabout 1 year agoAuthor

To Anon 2: Haha good catch that, was wondering if anyone would point it out. I know about the timeline of both the events but decided to include it anyway as a little nod being South African to one of my favourite South African fast bowlers.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeabout 1 year agoAuthor

To @Sekiro I am so glad you're enjoying the story and all it's elements from the Storyline to the various scenes etc. I started this story for that exact reason actually, I wanted a story with 2 people in love, without any cheating or bullshit happening like turning the story into a threesome halfway through or sharing Simon with a girl best friend as a cover etc. Just wanted more love, romance and of course steamy sex scenes! Still need to improve on that last part but it's getting there hopefully.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 1 year ago

And now we're back to the annoyingly short single page installments. But even those are not immune to grammatical faux pas.

So my complaint this time around is the Past Tense/Present Tense change up:

"We finished our food and walked together to the car park before splitting up to head to our separate cars. Rachel hugged us goodbye and Izzy even gave Tiny a hug while I bumped fists with him.

We drove home in companionable silence, just enjoying one another's company and the closeness we share.

Once home we head upstairs to change into our costumes before making our way over to the pool."

-

So in the example above please notice "walked" and "hugged" both ended with the "ed" on their base word making them past tense. But then "we head upstairs" instead of "headed" switching over to present tense. This is stuff that I learned about in First Grade English classes. 😅 SHEESH!!! 3/5

unclemerv77unclemerv777 months ago

Very enjoyable, I don't care where the setting was supposed to be, anywhere is fine. Will there be another chapter, I would like to see where their love goes. I'm not into these stories for thee sex, I usually skip that part and just read the story.

PrinceLukePrinceLuke7 months agoAuthor

To @unclemerv77 Yes there will be more chapters, just need to find some time and motivation to write them out. Glad you're enjoying the story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPrinceLuke@PrinceLuke
Discord Server Admin of MentalCase’s Writing Discussion. The brilliant mind who came up with Just The Six Of Us! Discord Server Admin & Editor of LitStory’s Writing & LitStorymb. The genius mind who brought us Lola & Joey. Currently Writing The Isabelle & Simon series!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES