Isabelle's Pendant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isabelle no longer tried to remember who had recommended Dr. Aldi to her. Those trains of thought had been carefully extracted along with her connection to those who used to be close to her.

Isabelle left the large office and pulled out her wallet to make her payment to Pearl.

"Aw, your outfit is so cute!" Pearl gushed as she stood up and put out the machine for Isabelle to make her payment.

Isabelle looked down at the outfit she had put on after her shower but in her mind she had simply arrived in it and so it was strange to her that Pearl would bring it up now instead of when she arrived, but Isabelle chalked it up to Pearl being a Bimbo.

Isabelle paid and then took the elevator down to the main floor. She drove directly home and briefly checked her work e-mail on her work laptop. She was so grateful that she had been able to convince her company that she could operate her position from home the past few years. She had been having trouble getting along well with anybody these days and although part of her felt comfortable living completely on her own there was another part that told her that it was maybe not the healthiest way to live. It was why she was seeing a psychiatrist after all.

In the deep subconscious recesses of her mind, the portion of her subconscious that thought of herself as "Izzy" got back to work and it wasn't more than ninety minutes before Isabelle was in her underwear watching her favourite show about often-shirtless demons battling against the forces of heaven. Isabelle was lazily rubbing herself over the fabric of her panties and picturing herself going down on the lead character who was lazily named Daemon.

"I bet he's got a huge fucking cock," she grunted to herself as she pushed into her clit and then teased herself by pulling at the elastic of her underwear before continuing to rub herself.

Dr. Aldi's work on Isabelle's subconscious was aided by the fact that she had always been a sexual person with an active fantasy life and so after he had successfully gotten her to cut herself off from contact with family and friends, his focus on reviving her sex drive had been a much smoother task.

Still, her newfound focus on a man's rigid staff and especially the act of servicing it with her mouth had been something that he had specifically directed her toward and it was finally taking effect.

"You gunna take out that nice thick cock for me, baby?" She moaned to herself and slid onto her knees in front of the sofa as the toned stud on the screen roundhouse kicked an enemy in the chest. She clutched her huge tits with her greedy hands and dug into the exposed flesh over the lacy cups. "I bet it's so hard for me and my big tits."

Isabelle had been getting more into visualizing her fantasies and had stopped short of using a toy to pretend like she was actually sucking cock. Instead she just reached her hand under the material of her panties and after sliding the wetness up from her folds, she began to jill her clit hard.

"Yes, yes, yes, fuck my slutty face, Daemon, feed me that big hard horny cock," she gasped. It felt so liberating to talk such filthy words out loud and she bounced her ass on her heels and focused on the sensitive flesh of her tits as they bounced in her bra. She knew she wouldn't last long until she came - it was her first masturbation session of the evening after all - so she didn't try to hold herself back. She lightly pinched her clit between two of her fingers and pulled it away from her body and felt herself push over the edge.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" She cried out and allowed herself to shake and tilt her face up to the ceiling as the pleasure washed over her body. Powerful waves of relief rushed to her brain and something hidden inside her told her she did a good job by placing herself on her knees in front of a man in her fantasies.

She collapsed back onto the floor so that her head was resting against the sofa and she held her fingers flat against her sensitive vulva.

"I gotta suck cock again," she said to herself as she breathed herself down from her trembling post-orgasm spasms. Something strange rippled in her mind after she said that. It felt almost outside herself as she was rewarded for thinking the way she was slowly being programmed to think.

Isabelle hadn't been out of her condo for anything social in years and this was the first time she had truly considered it. Would it really be worth it to go out to a bar? It always felt like a good idea at first, but then it would take so long to find a guy her age who was moderately attractive and then he would usually be either too grateful or too gross. Why go out to suck a dick when she could masturbate here and just picture it with a TV star instead?

She put the idea out of her mind for the time being but she couldn't help but feel unsatisfied with her conclusion, unaware that the portion of her subconscious designated as "Izzy" was working hard to direct her down a very specific path.

Isabelle ordered food and went about tidying her kitchen in order to pass the time while she waited for it to arrive. Normally she put in a request in the app for the food to just be left outside her condo door but today she had decided to forego that habit without really thinking about the reason. Isabelle was rearranging the contents of a cabinet when the knock came on her door. She trotted over and opened wide. She wasn't thinking about how she was still in just her underwear until the delivery guy's eyes went straight for her enormous bust. She looked down and instead of trying to cover up, she grinned. She had forgotten how much she liked male attention and she couldn't blame this guy: she knew how amazing her huge tits looked in her bra and she was feeling particularly confident.

"Hiya, thanks for bringing me food!" Isabelle said. She was a little surprised at her own flirtatious behaviour but she chalked it up to how little male attention she had been getting recently.

"S-sure, here you go, miss," he said nervously and his shy attitude just egged Isabelle on and she thrust her massive chest out as she took the bag of food from him.

"You like big titties, huh?" She asked.

"I-I'm sorry, miss?"

"You keep looking at my tits. You must really like nice big pairs like mine," she said.

"I... I don't think that..."

"It's okay. I like when you look at them," she said with a smile. She felt drunk with power over this nervous man and it was exciting to interact with another person that wasn't her therapist. She had no idea that Izzy was having a field day in the depths of her mind.

"I... I have to go. There are other deliveries..." He stammered.

"Are you sure?" She asked. "You can't come in for a moment? I'm sure it's so stressful to deliver food to entitled people all day long. Can't I help you... relax?"

Isabelle's heart was beating so fast. Why hadn't she thought of this earlier? Now she could sate her oral fixation without leaving her condo. She didn't have to wade out into bars, she didn't have to deal with the awkward aftermath: She could just suck a cock and then say goodbye forever.

"I... I'm not sure that..."

"Aw c'mon, please?" Isabelle pouted. An image of Pearl flashed in her head. Guys liked Bimbos right? She could act like one for a bit so that she could finally suck on a nice hard cock again. It wasn't the same as acting like one all the time. She put her hands behind her back and bounced on her heels and giggled for the stunned man.

"Is... is this a prank?" He asked.

It was clear that this man had never received an offer like this before. He was an average-looking man who looked to be in his late 30s or early 40s and Isabelle could tell that it was distrust in the situation rather than a lack of interest in her that was giving him pause.

"What, do I gotta take 'em out for you?" She giggled. She was now intentionally channeling Pearl for this encounter to give herself a better chance to get what she wanted. She reached behind and swiftly unhooked her bra. The delivery guy stared as the heavy material fell from her chest to reveal her huge heavy full breasts.

"Y-you... I mean..."

"It won't take long, stud. Just come inside and I'll suck your dick and then you can get back to work."

"I... can I... can I touch?" He asked dimly as he stared at Isabelle's bare chest.

"If you step inside, baby," she said.

It had been years since Isabelle had done anything like this, but it felt easy to slip back into slutty behaviour and it made her wonder very briefly why she ever stopped.

It was clear that the man was still unsure about Isabelle's intentions but he had clearly decided to take the risk anyway and he stepped inside. Isabelle closed the door behind him.

"Don't worry, this shouldn't take long," she grinned and then sunk to her knees. She undid his pants and was immediately hit with the strong scent of his cock. It was clear that he didn't see a lot of action and so his hygiene had taken a hit, but she didn't mind. She was blinded by the thought of finally getting a dick in her mouth again. Plus she never minded a bit of natural musk. She reached up and wrapped her hand around the rock-hard shaft.

"My titties really did the trick, huh?" She said with a smile before she opened her mouth and slipped his cockhead between her lips.

It was an explosion of pleasure as she finally felt the unique sensation of a penis filling her mouth again. Her tactic of emulating Pearl to get this stranger into her condo was the perfect opening for Izzy to make her first conscious entries into Isabelle's brain.

"Mmm, I love being a big titty slut for a nice hard cock," the thought echoed in her brain. Isabelle furrowed her eyebrows. She didn't have to put on a show anymore so she felt weird about thinking that to herself but she moved on quickly. She supposed it was a little addicting to lean into the Bimbo thing in this particular context. It was only the decision to carry over a Bimbo lifestyle into everyday life that she didn't understand. She allowed more of the delivery guy's cock into her mouth and sucked lightly but firmly as she began to explore his cockhead with her tongue.

"Oh wow, you're really doing this," he said and Isabelle could hear his breath quickening. She popped her plump lips off his dick and giggled up at him. She jerked his shaft steadily while she replied.

"Uh-huh! You have a nice tasty cock, you should try to get it sucked more often!" She said before returning to her work. She slid her face further down his shaft this time and cupped his sweaty hairy balls.

"That's right, I love being a horny slut for dirty manly cocks," Izzy thought and this time Isabelle accepted it more easily.

"Mmm, mmmfff, mmmm," she moaned as she increased her pace.

"Oh, oh yes, oh that's right, bitch," the man grunted. Isabelle was shocked that he was suddenly willing to speak to her that way, but she took it as a compliment and just sucked and bobbed her head harder.

"That's right, I'm just a cock-sucking Bimbo bitch," she thought to herself. "Nothing feels better than being on my knees for a horny cock of a man whose name I don't even know!"

"You're a whore without morals! Sucking a strange man's cock, you'll never get a husband!" The man grunted and placed his hand on the back of her head and began to thrust inside her mouth. He was clearly dealing with his own issues, but Isabelle didn't care. She only had one thing on her mind now and that was finally getting to taste cum again after far far too long.

"MMmmm! MMmfff, grrrkk," she moaned and gagged slightly as the man got rougher with her face. She felt her huge topless tits wobble and crash into each other off her small torso as he got more and more comfortable using her face like a fucktoy.

"You like feeling like a whore?" He grunted. She could tell that he was close to cumming now.

"Yes, Papi. I love feeling like a fat-titted Bimbo whore," the voice in her head moaned.

"TAKE IT! TAKE IT ALL!" He shouted and slammed her head down all the way for the first time and began to blast his load deep deep into her throat. Isabelle struggled against him, not because she couldn't take it or didn't enjoy getting deep throated but because she wanted to taste his cum. The man wasn't having any of it however and had both his hands behind her head now as he bucked as hard as he could. It was the largest orgasm he had had in a long time and he was completely in his own world as he enjoyed the blinding pleasure of letting loose down this strange Bimbo's throat.

Of course, Isabelle was only a Bimbo in body at the moment. Although Dr. Aldi's subconscious "Izzy" creation shared similarities to the way Pink Industries Bimbos behaved, it wasn't the same thing. It was far more precarious and not nearly as permanent.

"W-wow! A free dessert!" Isabelle giggled after the man stopped his torrent of cum and pushed her face off his shrinking dick. Her eyes were red and watering and she had to cough a few times but overall she was impressed at how well she took that face-fucking after going without for so long.

"You are a worthless whore and you will amount to nothing," the man said. He pulled his pants back up and stormed out Isabelle's condo. She sighed heavily and rolled her eyes.

"Well no tip for you, Omar," she said as she looked down at her phone as the food app brought up his name for her to rate and review. She had dealt with men offloading their shame and guilt onto her before and no matter how well she could intellectualize it and no matter how well she knew she shouldn't take it personally, it still didn't feel great. She had just given him probably his best orgasm of the decade; did he really need to yell at her?

All that considered however, Isabelle was happy with the result of her plan. He had turned out to be an asshole, but he was gone now and she had been able to sate her craving to serve a cock with her mouth. She had gotten a bit more into the Bimbo persona than she expected, but no matter.

Isabelle decided to masturbate again before bed but she found that it wasn't as exciting now after her spur-of-the-moment cock sucking session. She even began to speak to herself in that little Bimbo voice that she had heard in her mind while she was on her knees to try and spark something, but it didn't work. She didn't know that it hadn't been exactly her own voice doing it and so she believed that getting herself off just wasn't as exciting now. She would have to suck cock again.

She managed to toss and turn herself to a sleep full of confusing grey dreams that were too upsetting to ignore but too mundane to remember.

She woke up with a renewed sense of self. She didn't regret what she had done with Omar but she did think that she had gotten carried away with her excitement over finally having sexual contact with another human and she decided to think over how to better satisfy her cravings without acting so impetuously.

When it came to be lunchtime however, Isabelle excitedly ordered food once again despite normally making lunch for herself. Just one more time wouldn't hurt, would it?

Isabelle had a much better experience this time. The delivery guy was a far more grateful young man who probably should have been more suspicious of her intentions, but was blinded by the beautiful woman offering to blow him.

"When's the last time you got this nice cock sucked?" She asked while stroking it. She was excited to feel able to slip back into her Bimbo personality. It was a naughty secret she could have to herself to discover that she enjoyed playing the part of a mindless sex toy when seducing men. It just made things so uncomplicated.

"T-this morning actually," the guy admitted. "My girlfriend woke me up with one."

"So naughty to cheat with a stranger!" She purred and then slipped her mouth back onto his staff. His cock was shaved and washed but part of her missed the thick musk of Omar's cock.

"L-let's not talk about her right now," he stuttered. "Oohhhhh, oh fuck that's good. Oh shit, she never does that."

Isabelle slurped loudly and took down most of his length easily with each bob of her head. She was determined to get most of this guy's cum in her mouth this time and based on his far more passive approach to receiving a blowjob, she was optimistic about that outcome.

"Oh, oh god I'm gunna cum," he said after five straight minutes of groaning and gasping from her intense hungry work on her knees. "S-should I pull out? Or?"

Isabelle gripped his ass to make sure that he stayed deep in her mouth and when he started to make the telltale small spasms of a man about to blow his load she pulled back just enough so that only the tip of his cockhead was inside her face and then moaned loudly when she was rewarded with his thick hot cum covering her tongue and filling her mouth.

"Oh god, yes! Yes, Maria never swallows! FUCK yes!" The delivery guy named Bradley grunted.

"I'm such a cum-sucking slut," Isabelle thought and made herself wet at her own naughty thoughts. "I love being a huge-titted cum-guzzling Bimbo. I was born to grow big tits and suck cock."

Izzy may have gone a little too far with that last part, but luckily Isabelle was distracted enough by Bradley's impressively large load and she soon had to start swallowing more quickly so as to not be overwhelmed by it.

"GOD that felt good," he said as he zipped up. "What do you get out of this anyway?"

"I just love sucking dick," Isabelle replied genuinely as she wiped her mouth.

"I guess I just lucked out then! Don't tell Maria, okay?" He said as he closed the door behind him.

"All I have is your name," she chuckled to herself. She felt an equal amount of satisfaction and embarrassment as she had to admit to the far more premeditated nature of what had happened this time. It wasn't so bad though, was it? She had immensely enjoyed herself both times and this time she hadn't gotten yelled at. Dr. Aldi would probably have a field day if he found out about this but she still didn't trust him enough to share this new developing habit of hers. She had only seen him three times so far after all.

*Isabelle's Next Fourth Visit*

Isabelle pulled at the bra straps under her tank top as she climbed up to the sixth floor offices at Pereunt Towers. She wondered why she had always had the instinct to cover up before. Her cleavage gave her power. She enjoyed it when men looked at her and she knew that she was the one in control. Plus she loved the way her tits looked in a tank top.

"Hiya, Izzy! Wow! Your cleavage looks fantastic!"

Isabelle had to admit that such a compliment from a bonafide Bimbo felt pretty good. Bimbos were always completely genuine and sweet, but a cleavage comment from one was rare.

"Thanks, Pearl! Is he ready for me?"

"Uh-huh! Go right in!"

Dr. Aldi was completely taken aback to see Isabelle in what was by far the most revealing outfit she had ever come to see him in. It was still very modest - a simple tank top and pair of jean shorts - but compared to her typical choices, it was a shocking amount of skin.

"I'm just going to use the shower real quick if that's okay," she said to her therapist. Dr. Aldi was taken by surprise but he was able to keep complete composure nonetheless.

"Of course. I won't start billing until you come back, but I can't extend our appointment," he responded.

"Yes, yes, you made all of that very clear in our first appointment," she said.

Dr. Aldi drank in her figure as she walked to the separate shower room. He had expected for Isabelle to be the type to snowball, but after such a long build up, he hadn't quite been prepared for it. He needed to remember to not get too excited or he would ruin all his hard work. He rubbed his cock over his pants after she closed the door behind her. Izzy must have had at least some success if Isabelle was dressed like that and also asked to use the shower for the very first time without being hypnotized first.