Isabelle's Pendant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One hour later Isabelle was furiously jilling her clit while laying on the ground. She was moaning loudly and watching her still bra-clad tits tumble around like crazy in response.

As she hit orgasm everything started to become clear to her. She remembered the three years of hypnosis that Dr. Aldi had subjected her to. She remembered what her body had looked like before she had taken the body pills. She remembered everything. Everything except... the pendant. She needed the pendant. That was the key. She pulled out her phone and texted a number that she didn't know that she had memorized until that very moment.

"I'm ready," it read.

"Meet me at the office in 45 minutes," the reply came less than a minute later.

Isabelle took the bottle of Pink Pills and got dressed in an old tank top that was too small for her and a tiny pair of black yoga shorts.

When she arrived at Pereunt Towers she took the elevator up to the sixth floor and walked into Dr. Aldi's now dark waiting room. There was no receptionist, but Isabelle walked right into his office. There was Dr. Aldi sitting at his desk and between his legs was Pearl slurping on his fat hard cock.

"Hiya, Dr. Aldi. It's me. It's Izzy. I'm ready to be your Bimbo now," she said shyly.

"I do appreciate all the hard work you've done for me, Izzy," Dr. Aldi said and then cupped Pearl's cheek as a signal for her to slow down her work a little bit before he continued. "But I've been lying to you. I have no interest in you being my Bimbo. You're tainted with too many memories of Isabelle and I really love my Bimbos to have a fresh start."

"You... you want to wipe my memories completely?" Isabelle asked and stepped back in shock. She had been so sure that she wanted to be a Bimbo for Dr. Aldi, but now she wasn't so sure. She knew that Bimbos got stupid, but they usually remembered who they used to be. Dr. Aldi reached into the top left drawer of his desk and pulled out a deep green eye-shaped pendant and Isabelle stared at it.

"You want your pendant back, don't you, Izzy?" Dr. Aldi asked with a dark grin as Pearl once again sped up her blowjob. The Bimbo's horny moans filled the silence between Dr. Aldi and Izzy's conversation.

"Y-yes! Yes please! I... I need that pendant, Sir. I mean... I mean Dr. Aldi, I mean..."

"Look at how happy Pearl is, Izzy. She doesn't remember that she used to be Janet Reynolds, but she can still suck her Master's cock and be thankful for it. Isn't that what you want, Izzy? To be a good horny little cocksucker for me?"

"I... I mean... I..." Izzy stammered as she looked back and forth between Pearl's beautiful bobbing head and the dangling jade pendant.

"Let go for me, Isabelle. Let go of your awful and sad life and become blank for me. Become mine. Become my perfect little Jade doll," he said.

As Isabelle nodded and went slack Dr. Aldi shot his load right into Pearl's mouth without warning but after a surprised cough, the little Bimbo swallowed the rest down expertly.

"Wait for your Master in the car, Pearl," Dr. Aldi said in a breathless voice. He never stopped being impressed by how well a Bimbo could drain his cock each and every time. "I have to train your replacement."

*Isabelle's Pendant*

"Hiya Colleen! Wow you're looking so pretty today!" Jade giggled from behind the receptionist desk.

"Sure, thanks," the grumpy woman replied. Jade just smiled back. She knew that Dr. Aldi was going to make this unhappy woman super happy in time, so it wasn't her job to worry about Colleen's attitude. Jade also knew to treat Colleen like she was coming in for just her fourth appointment despite the fact that she had been a client for 7 months.

"He'll see you now!" Jade purred as the notification popped up on her screen. She watched Colleen enter Dr. Aldi's office and Jade's pussy grew extra wet. She knew it would only be able ten or fifteen minutes before she would be called in.

Sure enough she got the notification to enter her Master's office eleven minutes after Colleen's appointment started and Jade wasn't surprised to see the wound up woman slumped back on the large green chair.

"Get that little top off, slut. I want to see those massive L cups," Dr. Aldi grunted.

"Yes of course, Master! Thank you!" Jade purred and peeled off her tiny little baby blue blouse and reached behind her to unclasp her poor bra that practically burst off her body in response. Jade cupped her huge bouncing orbs and bounced them together in the way she knew her Master liked.

"That's a good girl. Get on your knees and give me a nice eager titfuck."

"Okay!" Jade agreed happily and did as she was told. She held up her heavy tits and groaned in delight when Dr. Aldi shoved his cock between them. "Oh your cock is so perfect, Sir!"

"Well you deserve it, dummy. You've been my best receptionist yet," he said as he leaned back to enjoy the smooth and dutiful way Jade pumped her breasts up and down his rigid staff.

"That's so so nice of you to say, Sir!" She said and looked down to admire the sight of her massive jiggling rack sliding up and down his shaft, causing lewd ripples to appear on the tops of her breasts. Although his cock was long, there was just so much titflesh that she couldn't even see his tip poke out when she crashed her breasts down onto his lap.

"You were worth the wait, little bitch. You're going to make me cum just from your fat slutty tits," he grunted as he gripped onto the arms of his chair. Jade just giggled and continued her work. She felt so happy serving a nice thick cock and it made her feel so worthwhile to know that she could make such a smart and handsome man like her Master cum into her tits.

"Here it comes!" He cried out and began to buck up into her chest. Jade gasped in delight as she felt the familiar sensation of Dr. Aldi's warm thick cum bursting into her cleavage and eventually bubbling up and onto the tops of her tits.

"Thank you, Master!" She purred as she watched her huge tits get slowly glazed from the pool of cum in her cleavage.

"You're welcome, bitch. Go shower up. Colleen's not nearly ready enough to ignore a fat wad of cum on your cleavage. Make sure to not get your hair wet," he ordered.

"Yes, Master!" Jade said with a wide smile and stood up. She was careful to not let any of his cum spill off her tits and after she got into the shower room she scooped a thick wad off her breasts and sucked it off her fingers. Could there be a better life than this? She replayed what had just happened in her mind as she stepped into the shower. She was so lucky to have a man like Dr. Aldi in her life.