Isabelle's Pendant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the shower room, Isabelle pragmatically undressed and strode toward the large walk-in shower itself. She passed some women's clothing hanging on a towel bar and furrowed her eyebrows. Had another patient left a change of clothing here? She would have to inform Dr. Aldi after the shower.

She stepped inside and sighed happily as the water burst over her naked body at the perfect pressure and temperature. She had to admit that it was extremely relaxing to have exercised - however briefly - and then immediately have a shower. She felt more positively about her visit with Dr. Aldi and she admitted to herself that she needed to be less wound up with him if she actually wanted to see results from her appointments.

She had only intended to go in a quick rinse but she noticed the expensive soaps and shampoos and decided to not pass up the opportunity to try out such premium products. As she soaped up her breasts, her hand rubbed over the eye-shaped pendant that was still snug between her cleavage. She paused. Had that always been there? She didn't remember owning a pendant, much less putting one on. She didn't know that she had this experience every time she noticed the pendant. She clasped her hand around it. The gem felt cool against her palm and she closed her eyes and just concentrated on the shape and feeling of it. There was something so calming and familiar about this action for Isabelle. She could feel everything anxious in her brain melting away. She was calm. She was obedient. She was at peace.

It had been carefully curated into her subconscious that she would enter this sort of half-trance state whenever she took note of the pendant and worst case scenario she would just get rid of the piece of jewelry if her mind couldn't reconcile its existence.

This time she opened her eyes and dropped the pendant from her hand feeling completely refreshed. She finished up her shower quickly after that point and without thinking she put on the new outfit that had been sitting on the towel bar to replace the sweaty clothes she had arrived in.

Outside the shower room Dr. Aldi was feeling a little anxious. He had been reckless to assume that Isabelle once again wouldn't want to use the shower until after she had been put into a trance and he had no idea how she was going to react to seeing the other set of clothes.

He was therefore hit with a mixture of relief and slight frustration to see Isabelle come out of the room wearing the outfit he had picked out for her. He was relieved because it meant that some of her trance training was starting to bleed into her consciousness decision-making and that was encouraging but he was slightly frustrated because the outfit he had chosen was more modest than what she had chosen to arrive in. How could he have known?

"I have to admit to being skeptical to your suggestion to climb the stairs up here and then shower, but I really feel much better," Isabelle said and allowed a smile as she sat on the large green chair.

"I'm glad to hear, Isabelle. Is there anything you want to focus on for our session this week?"

Tell him about your new little habit, a voice popped up in her head. She felt a jolt of embarrassed shock as the idea appeared to her suddenly. She figured it was the thrill of her secret that had made her feel suddenly compelled to share it.

"I don't think so," she said out loud. "Why don't you tell me what you've got in that little notebook and we'll go from there."

Dr. Aldi nodded as she mixed sassiness back into her disposition.

"What it says here is that you'd like to relax for me," Dr. Aldi said. He studied her face to wait for her reply. He wasn't quite sure if her trance would come more easily or not now that it was finally showing signs of spilling out into her conscious thinking. He had seen it work both ways in his past efforts. He grinned when he saw her eyes immediately glaze over.

"I'd like to relax for you, Dr. Aldi," she said.

"I'm very glad to hear that, Isabelle. Could you please take out your pendant for me?" He asked and stood up to walk toward her. He didn't need to give any more direction for her this week.

"Yes, Dr. Aldi," she said and she smoothly reached down into the elegant but loose sweater that she was now wearing and pulled the deep green eye-shaped pendant out from between her breasts.

After years of coming to see Dr. Aldi week after week her brain was on a near automatic rhythm as if it operated on an orbit around the near hour she spent in a trance state in his office. So with few mental guards up this time, Isabelle immediately dropped into a full trance state when Dr. Aldi received the pendant from her. He didn't even have to swing it.

After he confirmed that it was now Izzy who was in charge, he returned to his seat.

"I'm very excited to hear about your week, Izzy," Dr. Aldi said calmly.

"You should be, Dr. Aldi! I didn't get her to go out to a bar, but I think what happened was even better! She's been sucking the dicks of food delivery app guys every day this week! I wish you could have been there when it was a girl. She was so awkward!"

"That's very good, Izzy," Dr. Aldi said in a dry tone that hid his deep excitement. This was very good news indeed. Isabelle was certainly beginning to snowball and now he had to be more aggressive. In a case like this he could have his next Bimbo by this time next week or maybe even sooner. "Let's lean into that then. How has she been responding to you?"

"She's totally just accepted it as her own thoughts, Doctor. She just thinks that she turns into a total slut when she's sucking cock," Izzy replied.

Dr. Aldi allowed himself to smile. Of course despite how much Izzy thought of herself as a separate person - and no matter how much Dr. Aldi encouraged it - it was an illusion. Izzy and Isabelle were different parts of the same person, it's just that Izzy was the part that Dr. Aldi was able to directly control and manipulate.

"That's very good, Izzy. So from now on, I don't want you talking while she sucks dick," he said.

"Well that's no fun!" She protested with a pout.

"I know, but you'll have to trust me. Your assignment this week will instead be to focus on her desire to become a Bimbo," Dr. Aldi said.

"W-what? Isabelle hates Bimbos, Dr. Aldi!"

"No Izzy, she's just jealous of them. She hasn't wanted to admit that it's what she most desires. Don't worry, I'm not nearly as concerned about you speaking directly to her this week, she's shown excellent progress."

"If you say so, Doc!" Izzy said.

"This week I want you to watch me fuck Pearl over my desk," he said calmly. Izzy wrinkled her nose but made no other response. Dr. Aldi buzzed in his receptionist who burst into the office moments later with a big smile on her face.

"Really? It's been so long since you fucked my little pussy!" Pearl said. She skillfully undressed as she walked toward the desk and Izzy watched with a slight scowl.

Pearl bent forward with her bra still containing her huge bust and her feet still in her platform shoes, but otherwise completely naked. It was just the way Steven Aldi liked to fuck his Bimbos.

"Oh wow I'm so wet, Sir!" Pearl panted as she wiggled her thick ass in anticipation. Dr. Aldi unzipped and wrestled his cock out without actually taking off any clothing and lined up his stiffening member with his obedient receptionist's hot willing hole.

"Well with you getting a promotion and all, I figured you deserved to know what it's going to be like for you soon," he said and then began to push his thick cockhead inside her pussy. He exhaled in delighted relief. She felt incredible.

"You're - UNNnnHHHH!! - you're gunna fuck my pussy more after I move in with you, Sir?" Pearl gasped. She gripped the sides of the desk hard to steady herself as Dr. Aldi slowly but surely pushed his entire length inside her.

"That's right, little dummy," he grinned and then pulled back out to his tip to prepare to slide back inside her. "You've been very patient. You've been my - oh FUCK that's tight - you've been my longest-serving receptionist and you should be rewarded for that. You'll be sleeping in my bed with me for the first week and you'll be allowed to wake me up with blowjobs as much as you like during that time."

"Oh! Ohmygod! Th-that's amazing, Sir! I don't deserve it!" Pearl gasped. Her eyes rolled back as Dr. Aldi begin his third push deep inside her and already his thrusts were growing quicker and more firm.

"Oh fuck you have a nice little pussy. Can you try squeezing it for me, Pearl? Oh yeah, oh fuck just like that, that's a good little slut," Dr. Aldi grunted. He gripped the sides of Pearl's thick ass and began to thrust into her rigorously.

"YES! UnnnHH! Yes that feels so so good! You're so fucking BIG, Sir! Oh you fuck me so so good!" Pearl cried out and pushed her face against the deck as her boss continued to fuck her brains out.

Isabelle watched this unfold with a general sense of apathy. She thought Pearl was sexy and thought the idea of two people fucking at work was hot, but she wasn't terribly interested in seeing Dr. Aldi engage in anything sexually. But she did what she was told and watched the whole time, right up to when he finally shot his pent up load deep into his receptionist.

"OHhhHHh thank you, Sir! Thank you for your hot cum in my dumb li'l pussy!"

"You're welcome, Pearl. Now go get dressed. You need to be on your best behaviour because there's a new patient who will be arriving soon and you'll need to go through the intake process with her."

"Y-yes, Sir," Pearl said and she shakily stood back up. She was still distracted by how much she had loved getting fucked by Dr. Aldi, but like all good Pink Industries Bimbo, her dedication and loyalty to her Master was able to shine through.

As Pearl gathered up the clothing that she had left on the floor, Dr. Aldi stuffed his softening cock back in his pants and turned his attention back to Izzy.

"Now, when you wake up from this trance, you're going to believe that this was your third visit with me," Dr. Aldi started and Izzy's eyes glazed over.

*Isabelle Can't Find Her Pendant*

"Are you serious?"

"Do you want the blowjob or not?" Isabelle said impatiently. It was three days after her last appointment with Dr. Aldi and her obsession with giving blowjobs had hit a fever pitch. She had lost her finesse in the seduction aspect and just wanted to get on her knees.

"W-well yeah, but-" the guy stammered. Isabelle grabbed him by the arm and pulled him inside and sunk right down to her knees as the door closed behind him. She was wearing a lacy black set of bra and panties and she knew that his eyeline was deep inside her cleavage. She looked up at him as she undid his pants.

"You like huge tits, huh? You want them out while I suck your dick?" She asked. He seemed too shocked to answer and she shrugged.

"Too late," she said and then slurped his extremely rigid and slightly smaller than average cock into her mouth.

"Ohhhhh fuuuccck," he groaned.

Isabelle moaned in appreciation for his gratitude but then felt frustrated. Something had been different the past few days she thought as she bobbed her head up and down. She still loved the feeling and the taste, but she didn't seem as excited as she had the previous week. She swirled her tongue around the guy's shaft and slurped loudly and let her spit build up in her mouth so that it would overflow and run down his cock as she sucked but although the guy's grunts and groans showed that he loved what she was doing, something still seemed off.

She had a feeling that this guy was going to be quick work and her instincts once again proved correct and it took little more than a minute before he was shooting a small eager load down her throat.

"Thanks so much!" She said as she waved goodbye after she cleaned him off and tucked his cock back in.

What had changed? Why didn't it feel the same? Isabelle racked her brain for an answer but she couldn't come up with one. It was a little embarrassing to feel so panicked by the fact that didn't feel as excited to suck a stranger's cock as she wanted, but it felt like more than that. It wasn't that she wanted to do it any less - she was fighting the urge to order another unnecessary meal to try again - but it was that she didn't feel the kind of naughty excitement that she wanted to.

Then - without a conscious reason - she felt between her breasts. There was nothing. No pendant. Where had the pendant gone?

She was unaware that this was the first time that she was even thinking about the pendant in this way. She just felt empty without it. Where had it gone? Who had taken it from her?

Her mind raced as she ate the food she ordered and watched her demons versus angels show. But even the show wasn't doing it for her anymore.

Was it dirty talk that was missing from the blowjob? Was that why it wasn't as exciting?

No, that couldn't be it, a lot of the guys were mostly quiet when she sucked them off aside from a few groans and weak inserts of something to the effect of: "yeah, just like that."

Her mind bounced back and forth between trying to find why the spark had been missing and feeling worried and anxious about the lack of a pendant between her generous cleavage.

Be a Bimbo, a voice in her head thought. Be a Bimbo and you'll get everything you want. You'll suck dicks all day long and it will always feel so good.

Isabelle paused. Bimbos had more or less become an accepted part of society and because of that fact most women had at least privately considered the possibility of becoming one, but she had rejected the idea years ago.

But had she been too quick to judge? What would she lose? Her intelligence, obviously, but did her intelligence make her life better? If anything it had only made her feel more alienated. Even her shrink could see that about her after just three appointments.

She couldn't believe that she was actually considering it, but her mind drifted to Pearl. Isabelle had been so condescending toward Pearl, but Pearl was always so happy and genuine. Was that such a bad way to live?

Isabelle stood up and walked to her nearest mirror. She was still just in her underwear. She already had the body of a Bimbo, so would it be such a stretch to make her mind match?

"Hiya, I'm Izzy!" She giggled to her own image and then she had to turn her face away from her reflection. Seeing herself say those words - and in the tiny little voice she had used - was disarming and her instinct was to retch but there was a small part of her that was intrigued by it too. She turned back around.

"Can I, like, y'know, suck your nice big dick?" She asked in that same put-on pinched voice she had used the first time. It was so humiliating to talk that way, but it was thrilling too.

Then it hit her. That's what had been different the past few days. She hadn't put on a Bimbo persona at all like she had in the past. The realization told her that

Maybe just one pill. Maybe just one to see how it felt. She had heard that it wasn't permanent until the mind got to a certain point, so she could try out the feeling and decide then.

She walked to her kitchen and pulled out the bottle of Pink Pills that had been sitting there in secret for over a year. She didn't think about how they had gotten there or why she suddenly knew where they were. She just accepted it. She opened it up and popped two into her mouth. Just a small amount. Just to see what it felt like.

Forty-five minutes later Isabelle had another delivery guy's cock in her mouth.

"Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!" She moaned loudly. It was like an explosion in her brain. It was like nothing she had ever felt. This cock tasted and felt more delicious than anything she had experienced in her life. She was so grateful for the opportunity.

"You're one of those Bimbos, aren't ya?" The guy asked. Isabelle giggled around his cock. Other guys had made similar comments last week, but this was the first time it felt true. "I dinnit know you were allowed to live alone."

Isabelle just continued to smoothly slide her face up and down his pole and relaxed her throat as the cockhead pushed into its entrance.

"Oh shit, is it true that you girls don't care if we call you names and shit?" The guy asked. Isabelle was vaguely aware that she would have normally been annoyed at this guy's beat-around-the-bush style of asking for permission, but after two pills to her already secretly mindfucked brain she mostly just found it cute. She nodded on his cock.

"Oh that's excellent. My wife gets so pissed if I call her a bitch or a slut, but it's not like I actually think she is, y'know? It just feels so good to say it!" The guy rambled as Isabelle's mouth and throat continued to make lewd gurgling and slurping noises around his hefty 8-incher.

"But it looks like you won't mind, right you little bitch?" The guy started tentatively, but after the first insult dropped and Isabelle's enthusiasm didn't waver in response, the rest came a lot easier.

"Oh that's good, you Bimbo whore! You love sucking cock and being called names, don't you, huh? You love being a huge-titted little slut," he grunted and for the first time he put his hand on the back of her head and started to direct the pace of the blowjob. Isabelle groaned her appreciation.

"I'm going to come back here, slut. I'm going to come back here and fuck your little brains out every day, you understand?" He roared and he gripped her head now and began to fuck her face roughly over and over until he held her nose to his pubes and came hard down her throat.

Isabelle's brain had become far more Bimbofied far more quickly than most would after just two pills, but her mind had been primed by Dr. Aldi and so she felt pretty deep inside it. Despite that fact Isabelle still had enough of her old self to feel concerned about this man's pledge. She wasn't sure why she had been so naive as to not consider the possibility that these men could take note of where she lived and return to demand more from her but she felt concern for her safety now.

She was still grateful for his cock and cum and she still played her happy ditzy role until she closed the door and then her head started to spin. What was happening? Had she really taken Pink Pills? Although that guy had scared her at the end, she had never enjoyed sucking a cock so much and she had to admit that the reasons to not become a Bimbo were getting more and more slim.

She sat down and thought hard about her situation. How could she become a Bimbo safely? She didn't have anybody in her life right now and didn't know how she would be able to pay for her apartment if she quit her job which she absolutely wouldn't be able to keep if she Bimbofied herself.

Wait! Dr. Aldi! He would know what to do at least. He employed a Bimbo and was a professional therapist, so he would have really good advice for her. Then a deep hypnotic memory floated to the surface of her brain and she saw Dr. Aldi fucking Pearl in her mind's eye. She wasn't aware that it was a memory however and simply interpreted it as her own fantasy. She had never considered Dr. Aldi as a sexual partner. She figured it was because - in her mind - she had only just met him and he hadn't impressed her as a therapist yet, but now that her mind was filled with pink fog and that her judgment was further impaired by her new fear of being stalked she lingered on the image.

She wandered back to her kitchen and popped another few pills and began to pace.

She was forgetting something again. There was something she was missing. She clutched between her breasts and she remembered once more. Her pendant. There were so many pieces floating around in her mind that needed to come together. She knew it wasn't smart to take more Pink Pills and get stupider, but the rush was thrilling and there was a part of her that told her that for some reason taking more pills would get her closer to the truth. She popped three more.