All Comments on 'Iscariot Ch. 04'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
fromindiafromindiaabout 4 years ago
Too eager....

Hey WW, I thought I was running out of patient but it looks like you too. Wanted to bust Judas so bad that you are running out of words (only 2 1/2 pages). Ok then, we will definitely wait for ultimate part (How IC got to it). Afterall you have proven that you are just like us (impatient contributer of IC saga). Thanks for the read

.

Patton_McGroinPatton_McGroinabout 4 years ago
Tricky plot

Makes me think Geiger and the IC did some planning together. Keep it up.

tranzmanytranzmanyabout 4 years ago
I was waiting for that...

Hey WW. Good stuff as usual. I'm not completely convinced that Geiger is totally free of the IC's control. I wonder if he was a double cross. This is where if I didn't know how smart Troy was I'd enter the standard that he can't be that smart comment. Luckily I have been paying attention and that could have been his plan. Are we about to see that the Consultant of Crime and Swamp Frogs have a shared and same leader? Either way thank you for sharing this and causing my mind gears to work over time. I really do enjoy your writing and would love to be a patron of your art, hint hint. Till next time!

teedeedubteedeedubabout 4 years ago
Oh come on

only 3 pages and now two more days? And a story about Judas at this time of the year? Oh well, I guess I'll live through it........

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 4 years ago

dam i hate cliffhangers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yer killin’ me here...

This is getting really good! Do hurry?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
400 Hundred Years Ago

Well you have done it now, getting Atf involved in what has obviously become a set up by the BIG BOYS to divert attention from the actual crime that is taking place elsewhere. Keep it coming so we can make sure Teddy Parker is simply bruised and will survive another episode of the IC

fuzzy94fuzzy94about 4 years ago
Double agents abound ...

Wow WW must have slept very well, he has the IC really destroying the evils, international spies, mudering rapists, the Elitists. Now Parker and Geiger, hopefully undercover. Can't wait for more!

Eric

katranmankatranmanabout 4 years ago

Outstanding WW, another cliff hanger to endure. % stars as usual. *****

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 4 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted, and comments

The next chapter is submitted and hopefully will be published soon. I didn't try for it, but I like it that it was published on Leap Day (Feb 29th).

This chapter was short not because I was impatient, but because that's where the cliffhanger break naturally had to be, and I ran out of ideas on 'filler'. And yes, you KNOW I'm going to put in that cliffhanger wherever I can. :o) (Bowser approves.)

Also, thanks to all on the Patreon comments. I do like Literotica hosting my stories, and I like occasionally putting in hardcore sex, though I don't always do it. So Time will tell on all that...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Movement to the left

Potter! Nothing else needs to be said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Patron Option

Would gladly put money where mouth is and has been in praise and appreciation for your talented writing skill and creative imagination as well as your respect for your readers which is evidenced in many ways to anyone who has followed your posting for any period of time.

All that said, there is one caveat for this old man.

That's the payment options that Patreon would have available.

Don't have and have not had a credit card or debit card or any such "spending trail" in 40 years!

My identity is not a secret to you and would gladly send you a cashier's check for the amount required if you had a methodology by which you could "enroll" me.

Weather here or somewhere else you choose WILL NOT alter for even "a blink of an eye" the hours and hours of reading enjoyment already provided a and the many more hours yet to be enjoyed! With or without cliffhangers!

Respectfully remain,

One Day at a Time,

The Ol' Man

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Not sure, is it all a setup with Geiger and Parker.

chytownchytown6 months ago

*****Exciting ending to this chapter. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES