Isla and the Mermaid Pt. 02

Story Info
Isla and Belle continue their arrangement.
1.9k words
4.68
4.8k
6

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/21/2023
Created 01/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
miaxoxoxo
miaxoxoxo
19 Followers

Isla was in heaven, her upper half basking on a rock, warming in the sun, while her lower half was submerged in the rock pool, and her hands twisted in Belle's hair, the mermaid eating her pussy like it was her first meal in weeks. Moaning and arching against the rock, her legs over Belle's shoulders as the mermaid licked and sucked her clit, she squirmed in the water as the pleasure wound up like a spring inside her, tighter and tighter and tighter...

Belle held onto her thighs, two fingers sliding inside her as her lips latched around Isla's clit, and as she curled them inside the human, Isla cried out in delight, jerking against her face as she came. Belle continued to stroke her walls, drawing out the orgasm until Isla was a whimpering mess, trembling and tugging on her hair, and then she finally stopped. Peering out of the water, she grinned, hands trailing up Isla's body. "You taste so delicious, my human."

Isla giggled, sliding down against the sand till only her head was above water, pulling Belle on top of her, leaning in to kiss her salty lips. "You taste even more delicious, my mermaid."

Belle smiled against her lips, deepening the kiss, her long tongue sliding between Isla's lips and teasing the human's as she settled between her legs. Isla could feel Belle's slit, puffy with arousal with her cock- that's what Isla had started calling it, though it wasn't precisely that- starting to emerge put of it. Right now it just felt like another pussy, grinding against hers, and she slid her hands down Belle's tail to press her harder against her. Belle gasped, rocking back against the human, and her tentacle-like cock emerged fully and slid right inside Isla's sensitive pussy, filling her up with the cold appendage that quickly warmed up with Isla's body heat.

Isla groaned, pressing up against Belle's cold body, their breasts rubbing against each other as Belle started to thrust, the water growing choppy around them. Belle was starting to gasp for oxygen, unable to stay out of the water for very long, and Isla pulled her down into the water, for a moment forgetting that she couldn't breathe in it. It just felt so good, kissing Belle and being filled by her, and she moaned, muffled by the water, as Belle started to fuck her harder. It was lucky that she could hold her breath for as long as she could. But she had to breathe sometime, and eventually she flipped them over, gasping for air and starting to ride her hard. When they came, they came together, moaning in unison and leaning in to capture each other's lips again, hungry for each other.

When they were eventually finished, curled up together in the water and Belle examining Isla's fingers curiously as they pruned from the moisture, Isla pressed a kiss to Belle's cheek. "So. How long does this heat last? When will be the last time we can do this?"

"Usually, it only lasts a few days." It had been at least a week of meeting each other in the rock pool for wild, passionate sex, with no signs of it stopping. "But it continues if I don't make an egg."

"You can't make an egg with me, can you?"

"No." Belle smiled and turned to Isla, her expression playful. "Which means we can keep doing this forever!"

Isla laughed, nuzzling her nose. "Won't everyone wonder why you're still in heat? Don't you want an egg like everyone else?"

"If I had an egg, I wouldn't be able to do this anymore. Our heats are once a lifetime." Belle shrugged, her fingertips trailing over Isla's body. "And it won't be so noticeable. Even if they did notice, it's not unheard of to miss out during mating season. Sometimes there are odd numbers and someone doesn't get paired up. They just have to wait until next season when the next group goes into heat. Sometimes they go and find other pods. I've never heard of anyone finding a human, so I guess I'm the first!"

"Lucky me... The first to fuck a mermaid, and to get her all to myself, forever," Isla grinned, leaning in to kiss her, pulling her closer.

Lost in each other, they didn't notice a pair of eyes watching them from the deep, until Belle froze and looked around, alert and scared. She let out a sound, foreign to Isla's ears, her native language. A pause, and then an answering sound. A head rose out of the water beyond the rock pool, and Belle relaxed, shaking her head. "Oh dear... She must have followed me."

* * * * * *

The mermaid had, indeed, followed her. It had been a week, an excruciating, long week, waiting and searching for her. It was time, their time, finally. Time to claim her. But she kept disappearing, leaving her aching, trembling, desperate for her touch, her kiss. She couldn't take it anymore, and followed her to the shallows, scared to be spotted by the land creatures. Until she realised she was with one of them, doing their sacred ritual in wild abandon, instead of with her, like it should be. And she had the audacity to ask what she was doing there?

'Why are you with that creature?' she asked indignantly, peering up from the water.

'Calm. I am with my friend,' was the answer, before she turned to the creature and made strange sounds- communicating in its own language.

That made her angrier. 'You have left me to suffer while you waste yourself on the creature? They cannot give you what I can give you!'

'They give me what I want. Pleasure, so much pleasure, for much longer than a season.'

She stared at them. Her friend, exposed to the air, speaking with a land creature, having her heat satisfied by it. How could she? Her body trembled with longing, now that she was so close to her, feeling her heat across the water. 'I ache...' she moaned, her gaze pleading.

* * * * * *

Isla watched the two mermaids communicate, unsure of what was happening, before Belle turned to her, looking torn. "She is my friend, who wanted to pair up with me for the season. Her heat is advanced. I want to help, but I would give up this..."

"Invite her in. I'll help her like I help you." Isla shrugged at the look Belle gave her. "If she's suffering, it'll take the edge off, right?"

"Are you sure?" Belle turned to her friend, asking her if she'd like the human's help. It took a moment, but the other mermaid agreed, and she helped her into the rock pool. It was a little cramped with the three of them, but that was hardly on anyone's mind right now. Belle chirped in the other mermaid's ear, explaining how Isla could take away the pain and give her the pleasure she craved, and Isla ran her hand along the other's tail, finding her swollen and pulsing, sensitive and desperate. She slid a finger inside her, and the mermaid keened, twisting in the water. She thrusted the finger and dipped her head under the water, taking the other's cock into her mouth, sucking lightly.

Belle's friend moaned and thrashed and thrusted her hips into Isla's mouth, cumming almost immediately. Isla kept going, kept pleasuring her, slipping another finger inside and continuing to suck. Belle cooed encouragement into her friends ear, hands playing with her hard nipples, wrapping her tail around the other's to keep her steady, forcing her to take the pleasure.

This was hot, even if Isla much preferred her mermaid to this stranger. She came up for air, watching the mermaid squirm in pleasure as she fingered her, thrusting harder and smiling as she came undone yet again. Belle met her smile, obviously excited and turned on by this as well, her hand straying down to take her friend's cock and wrap around it, jerking her off. They both worked on the pent up and desperate mermaid until they were sure that she had cum enough times.

After a moment to calm down, breathing hard under the water, the friend whimpered something to Belle. She frowned, glancing back at Isla. "She's still asking for me. It's not enough."

"She really wants that egg, huh?" Isla gazed at the two of them, considering what she knew of their anatomy. "If you go inside her, but she doesn't go inside you, you could give her an egg and miss out on one yourself."

"Perhaps that would work..." Belle turned to her friend to face her, cooing sweet words and gentle instructions to her in their language. She told her that she would give her what she wanted. The friend pulled her closer, nodding eagerly, and Belle guided her cock inside her, shuddering in pleasure. "Take her... With your hand... Keep her out of me," she murmured to Isla, eyes closing as she thrusted inside the other mermaid.

Isla managed to catch the other's cock before it found it's way inside Belle, starting to jerk her in time with Belle's thrusts. God, this was hot. The mermaids entwined their tails, clutching each other tightly, twisting in the water in pleasure. It was intimate, beautiful, something Isla wished she could truly join in on. But it was intimate enough with her hand between them, rubbing the delicate tentacle as the two mermaids made love. It seemed to go on forever.

Finally, they both tensed up against each other, mouths open, moaning as they came together. Belle pulled away first, chirping to her friend, asking how she was feeling. The other mermaid looked blissful, eyes lidded, stretched out in the water, hair fanning around her like a halo. Her slow answer made Belle smile. "She got what she wanted. And she liked your mouth. She wants you to do it again."

Isla chuckled, pulling the other mermaid closer and sipping her face into the water again. She sucked the tentacle into her mouth, tongue dragging against it as she bobbed her head, sucking it slowly and thoroughly. The mermaid moaned and squealed in pleasure, arching in the water. She was even louder when Isla slid her fingers inside her again, thrusting against the tight, slippery walls. When she came, she shuddered and bucked against Isla's face, squirting her mermaid juices into the human's mouth. Isla pulled back, gasping for air and gazing down at the limp-limbed mermaid, her pretty little breasts only just cresting the water with their stiff nipples as she panted hard, breathing in as much seawater as she could.

Finally, the stranger rolled over, gave Isla a shy look, chirped something softly, and pulled herself back into the ocean, disappearing into the waves. Belle watched her go, and gave Isla a smile, curling her tail around her and bringing her closer. "How exciting!"

"That was a lot of fun," she agreed with a grin, settling next to Belle and blinking the saltwater out of her eyes. "She might go and tell everyone where the real fun is, though, and then I'll end up with a queue of horny mermaids lining up for me every day."

"I don't think you would dislike that!" Belle giggled.

"No, but there's just one problem with that." Isla reached up to tuck some hair behind Belle's ear, fluttering her eyelashes at her. "None of them are you."

Green speckles flooded Belle's cheeks in a mermaid version of a blush, and she leaned in to kiss her, pulling her into the water. Isla met her soft, salty lips eagerly, moaning softly into the kiss as they spent a few tender moments making out. When they broke apart, Belle smiled. "There's just one way to fix this, then."

"Oh?"

"We find another spot."

miaxoxoxo
miaxoxoxo
19 Followers