The Coffee Shop Ch. 01 - Marcie

Story Info
Frances discovers a wonderful coffee shop meeting Marcie.
3.5k words
4.71
9k
17

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 07/19/2023
Created 04/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Coffee Shop - Ch. 1

Marcie

By KAD

A/N - As I was lying in bed after my recent medical journey, I reflected on the past and the fun I used to have with friends just sitting with having a cup of coffee. Then the thought came to me. What would it have been like to start all over again as a young student in my undergrad enjoying life all over again?

I invite you to join me in a fun little adventure of fictional short stories about life in a coffee shop.

For as long as I can remember, Mom and Momma pushed for excellence in academics from the three of us. My sister Michaela and my brother Francis were consummate bookworms. They both were straight A students in high school and both were offered scholarships to several prominent universities in the local area. Michaela, a caring kind woman, was going to thrive in healthcare and Francis technology. His face is always buried in a book, a laptop or his iPad.

Me? I was "finding my way."

Sure I was a good student in high school, never letting Mom and Momma down, which would be so embarrassing. I was a B student but had no interest in the sciences, mathematics, or education or technology. I did love literature, history and music. Art was something I thrived and excelled in. I would sit for hours doodling and just drawing what I saw in front of me.

By the time graduation rolled around I had not signed any letters of acceptance for the schools I had received letters from. Without really a care in the world, I secretly had registered to attend our local community college. This thought had come from the guidance counselor who at least suggested that the cost per credit would be less and I could focus on the core educational requirements knowing they would transfer to at least five schools in the area.

So with that decision and engaging in a significantly tiring conversation with Mom and Momma and explaining to them that I was serious and would eventually become an adult, I received their support.

So, I guess I should explain Mom and Momma and our family dynamics. I am certain you have picked up on it but I will expand a bit.

I am the oldest of the three children for my amazing, beautiful and so supportive Moms. Yes, my mothers are lesbians and married many years ago once legalized but have been together since their college days. My Mom had me and Momma gave birth to Michaela and Francis all three of us from the same anonymous sperm donor. We were told he was a professional, well-educated and was an extremely successful athlete and entrepreneur.

It was early August when there were a plethora of hugs and kisses as Momma and Michaela left for Chapel Hill and UNC. An offer she couldn't refuse in scholarship monies and the school. She promised to text or FaceTime every day. As they pulled out of the driveway I can't say there were tears in my eyes but I will admit there was a vacancy, a void now in my heart and my life.

Francis is attending CMU for his undergraduate degree focusing in Computer Engineering and Mathematics. We were close enough with living in Shadyside that he would stay at home. At least I would have my little brother to hang out with.

***

I walked onto campus for the first time as an official student and was greeted with the excitement and unknowns like so many others. ENG 101, ACCT 103, and HIST 105, Mid-American History, were my first semester classes. Boring and mundane but required. I had a late afternoon class that I decided to take, MUS101! Classical Music Theory, that excited me.

As I finished HIST, I had a few hours to waste and with no desire to go home before my Music Theory class. In an attempt to take in the whole college experience I walked into the coffee shop just a few blocks from campus.

Ohh the aroma, the feel, the warmth, and the vibe of this place just really spoke to me. There was some ambient music playing in the background. I likened it to what you would hear in a yoga or Ti Chi studio. I walked to the counter and ordered a house blend. When the woman behind the counter asked if it was here or to-go, I immediately responded. She smiled and suggested I have a seat and she would bring it out to me.

It was only a few moments later when I watched her from behind the counter walk towards me carrying a rather large dark red, almost maroon, ceramic mug. She held a plate in the other hand with what looked to be a scone on it.

"Her dear" Marcie placed my coffee and the scone down." Have a scone, they are Wolfie's afternoon batch, and it's on the house. I hope you enjoy cinnamon."

Before I could thank her, the bell above the door sounded. She smiled once more than turned and walked away behind the counter tending to others who had just walked in.

I must say that the flavor of the coffee, the warmth and taste of the scone set my mind at ease as I drifted off into a peaceful place taking in the soft ambient sounds and the little background noise of this coffee shop.

My phone pinged, bringing me out of my daydream. Pulling it from my packet, I saw it was Michaela. We exchanged messages as I enjoyed the scone and sipped from this heavy mug.

"Mich, I could get used to this." I sent it to Michaela.

"???" She responded.

"This coffee shop near CCAC god it's cool"

A few minutes later with my coffee and scone gone, I looked at my watch realizing I had been there almost 40 minutes. I decided to head back to the library to get ahead of my studies.

Walking my mug and plate to the counter, I didn't see the woman readily available. I placed them in the bin.

"Thank you!" I called out hoping she would hear me and walked out the door heading back to campus.

I didn't have class on Wednesday, I just hung out around the house and lazy around the backyard grabbing as much late summer sun as I could reading and listening to music mostly. The typical discussion with Mom occurred when she gave me the look when I strolled back inside topless.

"I don't like tan lines Mom."

She replied, "I don't need the police called as my daughter runs the streets naked."

We both laughed as I hugged her tightly promising her to only run naked around her and Momma. With that she swatted my butt and told me to get dressed.

Thursday I was back on campus for class but when done, I could think of one thing, the coffee shop so off I went. Entering the shop my senses were filled again with the aromas and sounds as before.

"Hi! Welcome back!" I heard the voice behind the counter greet me. "Coffee for here?"

"Hmm yes thanks and a scone?" I smiled as she approached, I handed her a $10.00 bill. This time I took notice of the names embroidered on her apron. "Thank you Marci."

Her hand lightly touched mine as we completed our exchange and it was then that a shiver ran quickly up my arm. Once it reached my shoulder, I swear it split in two. One jolt went straight to my nipples and one to my clit. I pulled my hand back in disbelief. Stuttering and clamoring to find words, I dropped my head and spun quickly to find a table.

I took a seat in the back corner table hidden slightly by the door where I pulled out a book trying to read.

My brain fog was broken by the sound of her plate and ceramic mug being placed on the table. I also caught a whiff of vanilla.

"Here you are dear, a blueberry scone for you today."

I looked up and was immediately drawn to her bright smile and beautiful green eyes.

I searched for words again but was challenged just the same until she leaned forward, whispering in my ear.

"It is wonderful to see you again."

Then she softly kissed my cheek pulling back, she winked and immediately walked back to the front of the store.

I was stunned, flabbergasted, or mesmerized, whichever, or all of those emotions, it didn't matter. My nipples were hardening and my clit was throbbing. I took a few deep breaths trying to compose myself as my coffee cooled. I finally calmed down enough to focus. I reached for my phone.

"M I just had the most amazing moment but am confused and conflicted. I need my baby sis miss u"

Forty minutes later I stood and walked my plate and mug to the front, this time Marcie was there. I blushed instantly and could feel the heat overcome me. I placed the mug and plate in the bin and smiled.

"Marcie, I can't thank you enough, I love this place. Please tell the owner how much I enjoy coming here." I smiled one more time and turned.

"See you soon I hope?" She asked in a very fun voice.

I turned my head; I smiled and nodded as I walked out the door.

***

I was antsy all weekend and my mind was a mess. I was reading and studying but I was so bothered, conflicted. Mom and Momma have asked several times if I was okay. I assured them I just needed to work things out in my mind.

My classes on Monday couldn't have finished quick enough and as soon as they were completed I walked as quickly as I could to the coffee shop. As I entered my heart skipped a beat this time nor for joy but for sadness as I didn't see Marci behind the counter. I ordered my coffee in the cafe and took a seat at the same back corner table. As I sat I pulled out my Music Theory book and started reading.

The waft of vanilla filled my senses and before I could look up I heard her voice along with the clang on the plate and mug. She bent forward and with a very breathy whisper said.

"Hi, it's so good to see you again." She kissed my cheek. "Very good to see you."

And there it was again, those jolts that shiver but this time it split in three or four stinging my lips, straight to my brain, down my hip heat to my now hardening nipples and continuing to my throbbing clit.

I quickly reached out my hand and touched her arms. I don't know why but I stood, just a tad taller than Marcie, I looked deep into her hypnotic green eyes and leaned in kissing her lips. A soft gentle kiss but I lingered slightly. Breaking the kiss I rested my hand on her shoulder and leaned in and whispered to her.

"You have my mind a flutter, my heart skipping beats and my nerves so heightened I am dizzy. All from your touch, I need more."

Her hand reached for my cheek as she said, "I am here until I close my store at 6 pm. Please come back."

***

Thankfully I love this Music Theory course or I would have been dreaming and totally lost in the course. As class was over I grabbed my phone and sent Mom a text explaining I would be late.

"M, I need to talk. I am so overwhelmed and infatuated, Call me please!"

I knew she would get back to me later. Her course load is at least that of mine and then some. I still needed my more focused and frankly more sexually aware baby sister. I made my way down the street to the coffee shop. As I entered the aroma and sounds were rekindled and refreshed. I smiled wide.

I saw a good crowd and each table was taken. I frowned but stood in line to order. My eyes searched moving side to side, searching but failing to see her. A young woman, my age, at least in appearances took my order. I paid and waited looking for a table to come free. Then it hit me!

Vanilla!

"Hello dearest!"

I turned immediately. My breath was taken away, my heart beating faster. As I started to speak, her hand touched mine and she tilted her head to the side, nodding and indicating for me to follow her. I nodded and slowly followed her behind the counter, to the back of the store.

We walked into a spacious office where she offered me a seat telling me she will be right back. I sat on the love seat, but on the edge. My jeans are a bit too tight, my top stretching but comfy in the places it mattered. I crossed my feet under me as best as I could. The door opened and I stood immediately. Marci came in holding a tray with two coffees and a few scones.

Placing them on her desk, she walked to me. Her hand took mine as she moved closer. Releasing my hand she placed her hand in my waist and looked into my eyes. I was trembling, not from fear but anticipation.

She whispered. "It's okay dearest. I do not mean to make you uncomfortable, just the opposite."

I smiled and leaned forward, "Please!"

In an instant our lips touched and exhaled through my nose slowly. As her tongue pressed to my closed lips I inhaled sharply, parting my lips and allowing the duel of lust to begin. My hands, fingers spread out wide, moved quickly to her sides pulling her closer. My thumbs just below her breasts but I didn't stop. I do not know why but I moved them higher coming to stop as I felt the firmness of the sides of her breasts.

Carefully she broke the kiss and stepped back slightly. I moaned in displeasure.

I felt her step away; I opened my eyes seeing her moving to her desk getting our coffee. I sat as she handed me my mug. She took a sip, smiled.

"I am not only excited but absolutely thrilled that you came back."

I took a sip of coffee and savored the flavor then smiled.

"Frances." My hand reached out touching the back of hers. "Marcie, please forgive my rudeness. How could I not? I can't stop thinking about you. I couldn't get out of class fast enough to get here today."

She smiled sitting next to me.

For the next forty minutes we chatted about every possible topic. There were a few knocks at the door which she attended to but each time she returned to the seat, I felt as if she was sitting closer to me. When the final knock came I heard her whisper to the young employee that she wasn't to be disturbed and anything else could wait.

This time and before she sat, she took my mug from my hand turning away and placed it on her desk. Standing in front of me briefly was a well sculpted body. Her ankles and calf muscles are perfectly unblemished and toned. Her thighs are hidden by the shorts but tight across her ass. I smiled as she turned partially and came to sit next to me.

My hands reached for her waist, guiding her to me, pulling her to my lap. My hands moved to her back and pulled her close. Her head followed, our lips crashing together in a heated kiss. As my tongue started the duel, my hand moved flat against her breast. I could feel her nipple hardening against the palm of my hand.

Marci moaned loudly, wrapping her arms and hands around my body increasing the passion of our kiss. I did not yield and continued enjoying her breast. Her body was rotating now and her breast pressed to mine. I couldn't resist, I needed more.

My hands moved around and down her back pulling at the knot of her apron. Once untied my hands moved to her front pulling, tugging and taking it from her. Our kiss continued but when my hands started pulling her top from waist up, she broke the kiss moaning joyfully and erotic sounds of pleasure and desire.

"Hurry Frances, fucking hurry." She moaned.

Her hands in the air, my hand pulling up removing her top then without even considering much else I pulled her bra up and over her body exposing her very firm breasts to the open air.

My mind was surging, my clit throbbing, my own nipples hard as my mouth moved forward, my lips sucking the nipple of her right breast into my mouth. Hearing her moans again my hands pulled her tight as my teeth gently closed on her hard flesh tugging it, nipping it, having her as mine.

She gasped as I released her nipple and pushed her off my lap onto the love seat. I stood and hastily grabbed at her belt and the button of her shorts. There was a hurry, there was nothing slow in my movements, only need and urgency as I unbuckled her belt, unfastened her button and pulled her zipper down exposing her body even further.

I was overwhelmed with her aroma and arousal. I dropped to my knees while pulling her shorts and panties down. My mouth did not hesitate at all as I moved forward inhaling her scent.

My hands touching her inner thighs pressing them outward, opening her to me. I licked up her inner thigh. I paused and pulled back, quickly moving my head down allowing my hair to whip onto her stomach and mons. Now shaking my head from side to side, my hair teased at her sex as I lowered my mouth covering her hood and clit.

Holding her legs open, I felt her hands reach into and grasp my hair, guiding me or she wanted me. My lips continue the assault on her hood, kissing, gentle nipping but loving. My hands slowly slid closer to her outer lips to where I gently used my thumbs and started caressing her now moistened and warm lips.

I slowed a bit kissing down her inner thighs pausing just enough for my nose to tease at her now throbbing clit. It was fun, enjoyable and wild as my tongue extended licking her, spreading her outer lips and opening her licking at the source. Her nectar is sweet and addictive.

Listening to her breathing change, hearing her moans as I continued, making love to her, it's time to bring this to an end curling my left hand. I extended one finger slowly inserted it, twisting into the first knuckle to the second knuckle, then all the way in.

I paused, knowing full well, and good the joy this was bringing her as her hands gripped my hair tighter. I lowered my lips sucking on her, even more, then slid a second finger in joining the first and a slow, twisting motion. I felt her walls closing on my fingers, and when she helped, I twisted up and forward, holding closer and closer to her spot. Once finding it it was all I could do to continue enjoying her.

It was only a few short minutes when I heard another yelp. I heard her gasp; it was then that my mouth and hand was flooded with her cream, bringing her to an orgasm, a climax that I was extremely happy with.

I slowly released my lips from her. I nuzzled my nose, gently; wanting to inhale her aroma, one more time then slowly withdrew my fingers, placing one last final kiss on her hood. I slowly set up next to her limp, exhausted body, but the look of pure joy and exasperation on her face, made it all worthwhile.

I kissed her cheek. I whispered in her ear how thankful I was for the enjoyable time with her, and I could not wait to spend more time in her arms.

***

As Marcie finished dressing and wrapped her hands around my waist she looked up at me kissing my lips and then said, "I could have you here three days a week if you wanted working for me and being with me I will pay you as much as I can."

She continued, "Since you're in the neighborhood going to school, why not join me and work at the Coffee Shop."

I smiled, kissed her softly on the lips and told her I would see her Wednesday after class. As I walked out heading home I sent a text.

"M, please call. I need you dearest sister; I need you... F 😢 "

***

Thank you for reading this little adventure. I do hope you enjoyed reading it as much as my mind enjoyed creating and writing it.

Regardless, just be loving, caring and kind.

Love you,

Aoife