Isla and the Mermaid Pt. 06

Story Info
Isla makes a deal with a sea witch. The price is her.
2.7k words
4.81
5.9k
9

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/21/2023
Created 01/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
miaxoxoxo
miaxoxoxo
19 Followers

Between the two mermaids and their broken English, Isla managed to find out that there was a creature who lived in the depths of the ocean with magic powers beyond belief. Mermaids feared them, and were forbidden from speaking their name, lest they accidentally summon the creature and fall prey to their mischevious pranks. But it was believed that the magic this creature used could do anything, make anything, be anything. And to Belle's horror, Sharky suggested this magic as an answer to Isla's problem.

"Is it safe?" she asked, now back in the cave and sitting in the water, as the two mermaids peered at her from thr shallows.

"I do not know," Sharky answered truthfully. "There is no story of this magic being used on a human."

"You will pay a price," Belle said ominously, eyes narrowed. "The magic always asks for payment."

"Well... surely I won't have to pay a price for just asking?" Isla knew her mission was probably a foolish one, but now that she knew there were magic powers at work, she was unbearably curious. "How do I find this creature?"

The two mermaids exchanged a look, and Belle looked troubled. "You must visit a special place. Like the mating cave. At our special places, there is magic. You must say the words, and the creature will appear. It knows your thoughts, it knows your secrets. You cannot hide your intentions. It is dangerous!"

"This creature will know I mean it no harm," Isla assured her, although she wondered if she was biting off more than she could chew. If the mermaids were scared, there was obviously good reason. And yet, she had to know.

"What are the words?"

* * * * * *

Belle led her back to the cave where she first observed the mating rituals of mermaids. Sharky followed, not wanting to be left out, and the two of them helped Isla swim through the dark until she reached the hollowed-out cave, and pulling herself up onto a ledge and taking a few gasps of air as she recovered from the long swim. Inside, the cave walls shimmered with ambient light and what looked like glow-worms. Perhaps this was part of the magic that was infused in such places.

Isla leaned against the cave wall, her legs dangling in the water. "Alright. I'm going to say the words. Are you sure you guys want to stay?"

"I want to make sure you are safe," Belle insisted, while Sharky just nodded, her eyes glittering with curiosity.

Isla nodded and let out a slow breath, before she started to recite the words that Belle had told her. They sounded strange and twisted in her mouth, and she worried that her pronunciation would be wrong and this wouldn't work. Belle whispered corrections when she tripped up, and gradually the words became smoother, and she repeated them, her voice echoing around the cave in ghostly repetition.

And then, a chill ran over her body, goosebumps rising on her skin. A moment later the water began to churn. Belle and Sharky clung to the sides of the cave as a whirlpool swirled to life in the previously-calm cave water, and a ghostly green glow lit up the cave.

'Who dares summon me?'

The words bounced through her skull and Isla winced, pressing her hands over her ears, though no sound had been uttered. It was only in her head. "Uh... I do!" she answered out loud, her voice shaky as she gazed into the swirling vortex.

The water started to calm, although it still rippled uncontrollably, and a murky black head rose from the water. Large, sightless eyes blinked up at Isla in a sharp, pale face, and a sinister smile spread across the creature's cheeks, revealing razor sharp teeth.

The creature looked like a mermaid, but a twisted, terrifying kind of mermaid. Isla felt her presence inside her mind and quickly apologised for the observation, silently this time. The creature tilted her head in acknowledgement, and this time her voice was sugary sweet in her mind.

'A human? This is a rare surprise! I see you have summoned me to ask for an impossible favour.'

"Yes," Isla answered, biting her lip. Her heart was racing and the magic in the air made her hair stand on end. "I... want to know if it's possible... for me to breathe underwater?"

'You wish to accompany your friends,' the creature clarified, her blank gaze falling on the two mermaids under the water. 'Or rather, your lovers. What an interesting request. Of course it is possible. Anything is possible for me. But are you sure you know what you want?'

"I want to be able to breathe underwater and on land," Isla nodded, firm in her determination. "That's all. What will it cost me?"

'I am truly fascinated...' The creature hummed musically in her mind, smiling eerily from the water. 'I have never received such a request before. Well, I am feeling generous. What do you think it should cost you?'

Isla blinked, and looked down at her friends. They peered up at her, one frightened and one thrilled, and she wondered what they were thinking. She wasn't as scared as she should be, despite the fact that she was negotiating with an eldrich creature of magic that was feared by mermaids. But what could she offer such a creature? What did she have?

Then, suddenly, the answer came to her. She could only offer what she had. She didn't have much, but...

As the answer flashed through her mind, the creature's smile grew wider, and she tilted her head. 'You would offer your body to be used by me?'

"Just once. Free use, in exchange for this gift." Isla gave a brave grin. "It keeps mermaids happy. Perhaps you will like it too. But no harm must come to me."

The creature threw her head back and laughed, and the water rippled wildly around them. Belle clutched Isla's leg, shaking her head with wide eyes. But Isla was strangely calm. As dangerous as this could be, she got the impression that she would be safe enough. Perhaps she was just suicidal, or perhaps fucking mermaids had dampened her sense of self-preservation. Either way, she was eager to hear the answer to her offer.

'What a brave little human you are,' the creature said finally, and Isla could feel the approval warm and tingly in her mind. 'Because I am feeling generous and curious today, I will accept your offer. The gift of breath on land and sea, in exchange for one-time use of your body. Come forward and claim your prize, human.'

Isla felt her heart thump alarmingly in her chest, but it was too late to back out now. She lowered herself into the water, reaching for the two mermaids, who grasped her hands in support, before letting her swim towards the creature. The water grew darker around her, and something slick and cold brushed her legs as she approached the creature. She fought the urge to flinch, watching as the creature crooked a knarled finger at her and sunk beneath the water. Isla took a breath and lowered herself beneath the surface as well.

And that is when she got a look at the creature. And what a creature it was.

The sharp, terrifying face was attached to a slender neck and shoulders, which gave way to a thick, inky black body, splintering off into long tentacles. She was like an octopus, huge and shimmering under the water, dwarfing Isla many times over. She reached for a necklace of seaglass around her neck, pulling off a piece and holding out a hand to Isla. Her touch was freezing, colder than any mermaid Isla had touched before, and she held Isla's hand tightly and plunged the jagged piece of glass into her palm. Isla almost screamed, but she swallowed it down, shaking as she watched her blood float through the water, before swirling around the piece of glass and binding to it somehow- magic, she presumed. The pendant started to glow, and the creature brought it to her lips as she began to chant something, unintelligible to Isla's ears. There was a flash of light, and when Isla opened her eyes again, the creature was pulling out a few strands of her own hair and winding them around the seaglass, before reaching forward to fasten the new necklace around Isla's neck. Isla's chest was growing tight, and she gazed into the creature's sightless eyes, frozen with fear.

'The gift is complete.' The creature said finally, pulling back from Isla, and the human touched the pendant that rested against her skin. 'You may breathe.'

Isla's mind screamed at her to swim upwards and get some air, but now was her chance. Fighting every instinct, she tried to relax and let out the air in her lungs, watching the bubble rise above her. Then, she breathed in.

And breathed out.

And breathed in.

"I'm breathing!" Isla gasped, pressing a hand to her throat, eyes wide. Her voice sounded otherworldly and muffled under the water, but she could speak and breathe now. "Fuck, I'm actually breathing underwater!"

'I have fulfilled my agreement." The creature watched her, and Isla could feel her tentacles slide up her legs, wrapping around her. 'Now it is time to fulfill yours.'

"No harm must come to me," Isla reminded her nervously. "I am yours to play with."

'You want to play?' cooed the creature, a sinister grin on her face. 'It has been so long since I played. And with a human no less. No harm shall come to you, my sweet human. This I promise.'

Isla forced herself to relax and allowed the tentacles to wrap around her legs and force them apart. Another slid around her middle and pinned her arms to her sides. Still another dipped under her bikini top and ripped it off her body, and did the same with her bottoms. The pretty scraps of tattered cloth fluttered down to the bottom of the cave.

Now completely naked, vulnerable and bathed in scary green light, Isla squirmed in the creature's hold, biting her lip hard and feeling her nipples stiffen. Her pussy was tingling with excitement, and she blushed as she realised just how much this terrifying situation was turning her on.

'You are enjoying yourself,' observed the creature, tilting her head as she probed Isla's thoughts. 'Fascinating. I do not often inspire such a reaction.'

"I am," Isla answered, gaining some confidence despite the situation she found herself in. "I'm curious about you. The mermaids tell stories... they say you're dangerous..."

'And yet, here you are, offering yourself to me.' A hand reached out, the creature floating closer to her, as she tipped Isla's face up, examining her. Sharp nails trailed down her neck, her chest, her breasts, until the creature rolled one of her nipples between two fingers and Isla gasped. 'You love the danger. I will reward that bravery.'

Floating backwards again, the creature simply observed as her tentacles approached Isla's body. The human peered down as one of the limbs slid between her legs, cold as it rubbed against her sex, making her shiver. She was already wet, and feeling the strange appendage rub through her folds, weird as it was, she couldn't resist rocking her hips down, seeking out more friction. In response, the tentacle pressed harder against her, sliding back and forth and teasing her as Isla sought out the sensation, shamelessly rocking her hips.

She was enjoying herself, unprepared for the sudden change in sensation when the tentacle pressed inside her. She threw her head back with a moan, feeling it slide into her pussy and fill her up, and the two tentacles around her legs tightened and pulled them further apart. She was completely at the creature's mercy. A moment later another tentacle was pressing inside her ass, stretching her apart, and another was rubbing at her clit. Isla squirmed and whined in pleasure as the tentacles began to thrust, fucking her without mercy. Through hazy, pleasure-filled eyes, she gazed at the creature, who only smiled.

The tentacles moved faster, and Isla couldn't speak, too overwhelmed by sensation and excitement to form words. But she could still think, and she made her enjoyment known as the creature probed her mind. Idly she wondered if she gained any pleasure from all of this, or if the creature's enjoyment came from the power she wielded over the helpless human in her grasp. Either way, it felt extremely good.

Toes curling, she moaned, clenching around the cold tentacles as they tore an orgasm from her. The pleasure made her shake as they continued their merciless ministrations, and Isla screamed in pleasure as their thrusts sped up even faster. Then, suddenly, they pulled out of her, leaving the human feeling empty and clenching around nothing.

She was pulled through the water until she was face-to-face with the creature, panting and shivering, and she was only left to wonder for a moment before the creature fisted a hand in her hair and tugged her head to the side, pressing her face into the crook of her neck. A long tongue slithered out from between those long, sharp teeth, licking up her neck and leaving icy cold tingles in it's wake. Isla groaned, every part of her sensitive and hot, as the creature lapped at her skin and continued down, grazing her teeth against the skin and nipping lightly at her nipples. The playful, dangerous teasing made Isla flinch and gasp, stiffening in the other's tight grip.

'You are so much fun to play with,' came the sweet murmur in her head, and she blushed in fearful excitement. 'It makes me aroused. I will use you for my own pleasure.'

Isla nodded quickly, whimpering as the sharp teeth grazed her nipple again. "I am yours... take what you will..."

The creature smiled against her breast, and moved her again, facing the human away and pulling her against her front. A cold hand crept around her neck, firm but not too tight, and Isla felt something slide between her ass cheeks again, spreading her apart as she pressed against the creature. Another hand reached around to press against her clit, rubbing hard as she was fucked in the ass, sharp teeth now grazing her ear.

It was like a forbidden, terrifying nightmare that turned horny. An eldrich abomination with magic that was feared by all, and she was bound by it, choked and fucked by it, unable to escape as she paid the price for her request. Isla whimpered and whined, and the hand around her neck tightened as she felt the creature smile against her ear. The cock in her ass pounded her hard, the hand between her legs toyed and tugged at her clit, and the tentacle held her fast, making her take every last bit of pleasure and pain, danger and excitement.

She came again, fast and violent, screaming as she shivered and squirmed. Gasping for breath as the creature began to moan, and a few hard thrusts later, she was filled with something cold, making her jerk in surprise. The thrusts stopped, and the creature pulled away, leaving Isla panting and empty, almost missing the intensity of it all. The tentacles unwrapped themselves from around her, and she was suddenly alone, a glow surrounding the creature before she disappeared in the swirl of water that carried Isla back to the edge of the cave.

She was weak and tired, but two pairs of hands drew her close and held her between them. Isla glanced at the mermaids, who looked concerned and flushed. "Did you see all that?"

"All of it. You are the bravest human I have ever seen," Sharky smiled, hands trailing down Isla's naked, sensitive and bruised body, checking for injuries.

"Or the stupidest," huffed Belle, nuzzling kisses into her hair. "You are safe now. You paid the price and now you have the gift."

"I can breathe with you guys now," Isla grinned, relaxing against her mermaid friends. "You known what that means?"

Sharky pressed her hands against the bruises left by the creature, smirking back at her. "Later, when you are recovered, you can show us what it means."

"It's a deal." Isla glanced down at herself, wrapped her arms around her chest. "First things first. I need to find clothes again."

miaxoxoxo
miaxoxoxo
19 Followers