Isla and the Mermaid Pt. 03

Story Info
Isla gets her period, meets a very interested shark mermaid.
1.8k words
4.66
4.1k
3
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/21/2023
Created 01/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
miaxoxoxo
miaxoxoxo
19 Followers

The cave was secluded and quiet, with a beautiful view of the sunset and gentle waves rolling in. It was perfect for secret rendezvous with a certain mermaid, who lay in the shallow water and let it flow over her, dark green hair fluttering in the waves as she hummed and sighed, fingers teasing the slit in her tail as she waited for her human. Isla waded through the water, grinning when she saw Belle already so horny and waiting for her.

"Are those new clothes?" Belle breathed as she peered out of the water, hungrily eyeing Isla's red string bikini that left barely anything to the imagination.

Isla smiled as she sunk into the water next to Belle, hand already sliding up her tail to replace her fingers in the mermaid's slit. The mermaid whined and Isla leaned in to kiss her, loving and soft as she teased her fingers around the edges. "It's called a bikini, and yes, I bought it just for you," she murmured against her lips, slowly sinking a finger inside her and grinning as Belle let out a shaky moan.

It was so fucking sexy to be able to play with Belle, a mermaid in constant heat because she preferred the touch of humans to her own kind. Her best friend, the hottest girl she had ever seen, desperate for her to make her scream every day... Isla couldn't think of anything better to occupy her days. Belle was squirming and begging her for more, and Isla added another finger, slowly thrusting inside the cool, slick hole, trailing her kisses down the mermaid's neck and teasing the tip of her tongue along the gills that fluttered as Belle gasped for breath.

As she fingered her faster, pressing deep inside in a way that made Belle's tail tremble, she kissed her way down Belle's chest and took a nipple into her mouth, sucking lightly. The mermaid yelped, thrusting her hips against Isla's hand, her tentacle cock emerging and attempting to wrap itself around the girl's wrist. Isla just continued pleasuring her, teasing the nipple with her teeth and thrusting her fingers until Belle cried out and buried her face in her neck, gasping and groaning as a shiver ran through her body.

"So, how's life under the sea today? Is mating season over yet?" Isla hummed, idly stroking the iridescent scales of Belles tail as the mermaid relished the afterglow.

"Yes. I'm the only one left," Belle sighed, slipping back down into the water to stretch out, taking a few deep breaths before she peered out again. "There is news. A new pod has been seen moving into our territory."

"More mermaids? Where from?"

"Colder waters. They're scary, though. Sharp teeth, a wild look in their eyes..." Belle shivered, shaking her head. "I don't think they will stay for long. But we are all on edge."

"Scary new mermaids, hm? That sounds rather exciting." Isla longed to know what life was like among the mermaids, but such things were beyond her reach.

"It is much more exciting to be here with you," Belle cooed, hands sneaking up to grab Isla's hips and pulling her down into the shallow waves with her. The human giggled as Belle nuzzled kisses into her neck, trailing her cold lips down the warm skin and raising goosebumps in their wake. Isla sighed and leaned back as Belle kissed her way down her chest, pulling aside the pretty red bikini top to expose her hard nipples, and she couldn't help but gasp and whine as the mermaid took one into her mouth, teasing at it with her teeth and icy tongue. Her toes curled in the sand at the feeling. There was something so thrilling about the way Belle touched and teased her, knowing exactly how to drive her crazy.

The mermaid was impatient though, and she also knew exactly how horny Isla was, her fingers trailing up the human's leg and dipping under the bikini bottoms to tease her soft warmth. Isla spread her legs eagerly, moaning in delight as Belle pulled the fabric aside and dipped her face between her legs, the cold tongue ending shivers through her as it lapped at her clit and teased up and down her slit, making her squirm.

Suddenly, Belle rose quickly again, eyes round and terrified. "You're hurt!"

"What?" Confused, Isla looked down, spotting the wisp of blood floating away in the current. She hadn't felt anything, but her periods were always rather light and easy. Of course Belle would be confused. "Oh. No, I'm not hurt. It's only a little blood, and it's natural. It's part of our mating cycle. Only ours isn't once a lifetime, it's every month."

"You're not hurt?" Belle needed reassurance, obviously scared that she had injured Isla somehow.

"I promise I'm not hurt," she chuckled, leaning in to kiss the mermaid's forehead reassuringly. "You don't have to continue if you don't want to, but I will be perfectly fine if you do."

"Oh! Well, if you're sure!" Belle grinned in relief and dove back under the water, and Isla moaned, arching her back as Belle put her tongue to work again. She obviously had no qualms about a little blood, and it showed as she ate Isla out with practised, passionate precision.

A little blood. Hardly noticeable. But it diluted and washed out to sea, perking the interest of an unruly visitor.

Much later, after the girls had been swimming, fucking some more and searching for trinkets in the rocks, Isla was sunbathing on a rock while Belle went out to catch some fish for their lunch. Her bikini top had been discarded and her feet dangled in the water, and she stretched out under the warm sun, drowsy and at peace. Life was good, days of Belle and sex and the ocean stretching out before her for as far as she could see. The thought made her smile.

Just as she was starting to drift off, a wonderful nap approaching, she felt cold fingertips, perhaps a little sharper than usual, trail up her foot, along her leg, exploring up her inner thighs. She giggled and spread her legs. "Mmm, just couldn't get enough, hey Belle?"

There was silence and a pause at her words, but the touches continued a moment later, fingertips tracing the shape of her pussy behind her bikini bottoms. Isla sighed happily and opened her eyes, glancing down at the mermaid between her legs with a fond grin- before her jaw dropped and she froze.

There was a mermaid between her legs, but it wasn't Belle.

She was larger than Belle, with pale grey skin slick with sea water, dark markings all over, long, inky black hair and large black eyes. Her nails were sharp and her teeth even sharper, and her body was littered with scratches and scars that hinted at a violent past. Her dark grey tail was only just visible, stretching into the water with sharp fins along the sides. She smiled a mysterious grin as Isla stared down at her, and when it was obvious the human wasn't going to protest, she leaned in again, trailing her nose up Isla's thigh, sniffing the skin, until she reached her crotch. Isla was spellbound by another glance upwards, too surprised and turned on to stop this, and the mermaid took her bikini bottoms in her claws and ripped them right off, before diving in to rake her tongue through Isla's pussy.

Isla groaned and leaned back on her elbows, tilting her face up to the sun as the mysterious new mermaid eagerly explored her, sucking at her clit before pressing her tongue inside her, deep thrusts making Isla moan and grip the rock tightly. The danger of those teeth so close to her sensitive parts, those sharp claws lightly digging into her thighs, the rough treatment as she dragged her tongue against Isla's slick walls... it was all so thrilling that Isla couldn't think of anything else.

The mermaid's tongue was impossibly long, and it curled perfectly against her g-spot, and Isla was seeing stars. She clenched her thighs around the mermaid's head, bucking her hips with a shaky whine of pleasure, and the mermaid kept going and going, thrusting her tongue and sending Isla over the edge. Isla arched against the rock, moaning in delight, and still the mermaid kept going and going, driving her crazy as she lapped at her sensitive pussy.

Suddenly, a head peered out of the water- Belle, returning from fishing- and she chirped out something urgent, eyes wide as she watched the two of them. The new mermaid stopped and ducked away, peering at Belle from behind the rock that Isla lay on, panting, flushed and confused. She sent a cautious chirp back, and Belle looked up at Isla, concerned. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah... I'm sorry, I don't know what happened, she just appeared, it just happened-" Isla stopped when Belle shook her head, beckoning the other mermaid over.

She approached cautiously and spoke, her voice husky and accented. "This is your human?"

"You know human-speak?" Belle smiled, looking relieved, and swam closer. "Yes, this is my human. We mate with each other!"

The blunt explanation made Isla blush, but the new mermaid only nodded thoughtfully, licking her lips. "You mate with a human?"

"Well, it seems you do too," Isla joked, pressing her legs together. She still felt hot and bothered and so, so aroused. "Why did you... do this?"

"The blood." The new mermaid glanced up at Isla, tilting her head. "I smelled the blood. It was... good."

"Oh. My blood. Of course, I did think you were rather... sharky." Isla chuckled, bemused by this whole situation. "Well, you got a taste of it. Are you satisfied?"

The mermaid hesitated, glancing back at Belle and chirping something softly. Belle smiled, replying something back, before turning to Isla. "She's curious. She wants to know what it's like."

"Oh, is that so?" Isla grinned, biting her lip as she spread her legs again, everything on display. "Do you want to know what it's like to mate with a human?"

The mermaid's eyes fixed between Isla's legs, shining eagerly, giving her all the answer she needed. Isla slipped into the water, crooking a finger at the mermaid, who swam over slowly, nearly dwarfing the human. Isla pressed close and leaned in slowly, brushing her lips against the mermaid's, pulling her into a gentle kiss that grew more passionate as the mermaid became excited. Isla found herself pressed against the rock, gasping against the mermaid's lips as the kiss deepened, until her lip was nicked on a sharp tooth. The mermaid ran her tongue along the bleeding lip, lapping up the blood, and Isla shivered, incredibly horny and surprised at herself for finding it hot.

Belle slid up close to them, pressing cold little kisses to Isla's neck as the new mermaid suckled the human's lip. Her tail crept around both of them, pressing them together, as she murmured to the two of them. "Let's go to our place. It's private and comfortable."

Isla nodded, hazy with desire, and the new mermaid pulled back, grinning. "Lead the way."

miaxoxoxo
miaxoxoxo
19 Followers