Isla and the Mermaid

Story Info
Human Isla and Mermaid Belle have sex.
2.8k words
4.72
8.9k
17

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/21/2023
Created 01/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
miaxoxoxo
miaxoxoxo
19 Followers

Isla was a fisherman's daughter who had lived on the Cornish Coast all her life. It was a slow life, especially for a little girl, miles from any big cities with the only entertainment being the dangerous ocean and rocky cliffs, but it had turned her into a wonderful swimmer, with the ability to hold her breath for long periods of time and keep her eyes open underwater. Isla loved to swim. She was out there every day from the early morning hours, even now as a perky 18 year old, choosing to follow the currents instead of the trends that every other girl her age did.

Of course it probably helped that for all her life, Isla had had a secret. One she had somehow managed to keep all this time, just for herself.

Belle. A mermaid, a real life mermaid, who had swam up to her while she was hunting for the prettiest shells in a rock pool, and changed her life forever. Isla had named her that, as to her little 7 year old mind, the mermaid was the most beautiful person she had ever seen, and still was to this day. Even as a small child herself, Belle was dazzling, her skin a pale sage green that was sometimes blue, depending on the light, and a shiny tail that faded from a deep green into a shimmery gold. Her hair and eyes were dark, inky green, almost like seaweed, and her features were pretty and delicate, with a smile that made Isla weak at the knees. They formed a firm friendship on the beach that day, playing together and discovering things about their different worlds.

For 11 years, Isla met Belle in the rock pool where they had first met, the isolated beach a perfect place for secret rendezvous, and they swam together. Isla taught Belle to speak English. Belle taught Isla how to swim in just the right way to surf the currents, to find edible things in the ocean, and to make jewellery with the nature they found around them. Now Belle wore strings of sea snail shells around her neck that Isla had made for her many years ago, and Isla wore the pretty seaweed bracelets that Belle had wound around her wrists, braided with the mermaids hair for strength.

Life was perfect. Isla didn't need other humans when she had her best friend from the sea to keep her company. And of Belle was becoming even more alluring every day now that they were older, that didn't hurt either. Underneath the strings of pretty shells, Belle had beautiful, small, perky breasts, the same hue as the rest of her skin, the nipples always perked and a pretty dark green color. Isla frequently caught her eyes straying down Belle's chest, her hands itching to reach out and touch her, but she kept that to herself. She didn't even know what kinds of mating rituals the mermaids had, but she was sure Belle wouldn't be interested in her that way.

Or so she thought.

It was a day like any other, and she stood in their rock pool, stretching her stiff muscles in her favorite blue bikini, tying her dark hair up out of her face, enjoying the sun on her freckled skin as she waited for Belle to meet her. Eyeing the ripples in the water outside the pool, she smiled, and when a shiny tail splashed her with water, she just laughed, running over the rocks and jumping in. Cold skin found hers, the strong arms pushing her to the surface, and Belle grinned at her, sharp teeth shining in the sunlight. "I have something to show you! Today is a special day!"

"What's happening?" Isla asked, blinking salt water out of her eyelashes as she tread water beside the mermaid.

"Today is the ritual. I didn't know about it before now. But now I am old enough, I must partake. But I wanted to show you. Come, we must swim."

Isla took a deep breath as the mermaid dived, and followed her down, riding her wake the way she had been taught, although she was nowhere near fast enough to keep up with Belle. The mermaid slowed down for her, beckoning her along as they swam along the coast, weaving between rocks and coral, until they came to a cave. Isla took another deep breath, trusting that Belle wouldn't be taking her somewhere she couldn't survive, and followed her into the underwater cave. For a moment it seemed like it would go on forever, as the tunnel grew darker and her lungs constricted, begging for air. As she was starting to slow, Belle reached out a hand to drag her along another few metres, and then suddenly she was breaking the surface, gasping for air in the cave that opened up into a large cavity. She held onto Belle, breathing deeply, and the mermaid pressed a cold finger to her lips, shushing her gently. "They mustn't hear us," she whispered mysteriously, smiling as she let Isla catch her breath. Isla nodded and tried to breathe more quietly.

Finally when she was recovered enough, Belle led her to another opening, this one smaller and smoother, and dove down into it. Isla followed her, and they slipped through into another cavity, with one with rocks and formations lining the walls, plenty of material to hide behind, with a few air pockets against the ceiling. Isla didn't know what they were hiding for until Belle gestured for her to look around the rocks, and she peered around, wondering what the muffled sounds were that she was hearing.

Mermaids. Dozens of them, paired up and intertwined, their tails wrapped around each other like mating snakes. Oh. Wait a moment. Were they....?

Isla's eyes widened as she watched the mermaids rock against each other, arms holding each other tight, each pair in some kind of mating embrace. She couldn't see exactly what kind of equipment they had going on- she had definitely been curious over the years, but was too shy to ask Belle whether she had genitals or not. But it seemed they did. They were using them now in a communal mating ritual. The sounds that she heard were moans carrying through the water.

Something stirred inside her. This was intimate, forbidden, exciting. This was sex between creatures of fantasy. She was desperate to know more. But her need for air was becoming more pressing. She swam up to find an air pocket and took a breath, then returned, still out of sight. She glanced at Belle, who had the most intense expression on her face that Isla had ever seen. She seemed uncomfortable, but excited, as she watched her people have sex in front of her, rubbing against a rock.

Oh. She was horny.

Isla blushed, and needing to breathe again, she headed back through the tunnel this time, back to the main cave. Belle followed her out, and they broke the surface together, starting to giggle as soon as they did. "Shhh, they'll hear us," Belle managed between giggles, and led Isla back out of the cave, into the open ocean and back towards their beach. Isla was still giggling as she swam through the shallows and sat down in the sand, Belle floating next to her. "What did you think?"

"Of the orgy you just snuck me into?" Isla laughed, splashing Belle playfully. "It was sexy!"

"Please explain?"

Of course Belle wouldn't know what an orgy was. Isla explained it, then asked Belle curiously why she had brought her to see something so intimate.

Belle was quiet as she floated closer, before curling up next to Isla, her long tail winding around her. She looked embarrassed and shy. "It's... hard to explain. I've only just learned about it myself. Our people have a time, once a year, where we must... make more. Only once a lifetime. One child will be created. And the next year new ones will do it. It will be my turn this year."

Isla gazed at her in disbelief. "You have a heat. But only once in your lifetime? Does that mean you only have sex once?"

"Yes. Only once, at the right age. And then new ones at the right age, next year." Belle was playing with her hair, not wanting to meet Isla's eyes. "I... don't want to."

"Why not? Do you not get the heat?"

The mermaid buried her face in her hands, looking so vulnerable, so... human. "I do. I have it now. But I haven't found anyone to perform the ritual with. They all feel wrong. I want... something else. Someone else."

Isla tries to focus on the emotional battle Belle seemed to be having and not the fact that she was in heat right now. Probably unbearably horny. Wow, did that put ideas in her head... But she had to focus. She reached out and rubbed her fingertips lightly against Bella's back in a comforting gesture, the cold skin stiffening under her touch. "What do you want, Belle?"

Belle whined. It took Isla a moment to realise why. The light touch made the mermaid shudder, her dark eyes turning to her with a pleading look in them. And Isla knew the answer without another word being said. She blushed, leaning in to whisper in Belle's ear. "Is it me?"

"It is you," Belle replied, leaning into her body needily, like she had been waiting for permission and had just been given it. "I want you."

Isla smiled, reaching up to cup Belle's face, stroking her cheek as another shudder went through the mermaid. She drew her in, leaning in to brush their lips together, unsure if kissing was part of mermaid culture or not. From the clumsy but hungry way that Belle returned the kiss, she suspected not. But she quickly stopped thinking, excited to be kissing Belle, their lips meeting gently at first, before growing more eager and practiced. Belle tasted like salt, and even though her skin was cold, it was smooth and supple. "Let's go to the rock pool," Isla whispered to her, reluctantly pulling back and getting up, heading for their special spot.

The water was warmer here, and they were hidden by rock formations. It was shallow enough for Belle to be mostly submerged while Isla leaned over her, kissing her again, pulling the beautiful girl against her body. "You're so warm," Belle groaned, leaning up into her like she was harvesting her body heat. Her tail curled around Isla's legs, and she shivered and whined as Isla trailed her kisses down her neck, trailing her tongue along the gills in her skin that fluttered as she gasped for oxygen.

Neither of them had ever been so intimate with someone before. Belle made it obvious, whining and moaning and squirming as Isla simply held and kissed her. She smiled, pulling back to gaze down at the pretty mermaid in the water below her. The necklaces did nothing to hide Belle's perky breasts, or the gentle swell of her belly, the skin transitioning into deep green scales of a long, smooth tail. Isla was mesmerized by her body. But another thought made itself more present. "Belle, I'm sorry if this sounds rude, but... I don't know where your parts are."

Belle looked blissful until the statement, and then just looked confused, until she finally understood the question. "Here, of course," she giggled, taking Isla's hand and placing it over a spot on her tail, around her hips would be if she was human. At first Isla wondered what she was supposed to find, before her fingers did some exploring and traced over a slit in the smooth scales. Belle gasped at the touch, and right under Isla's fingers, the slit seemed to swell and spread apart, the tip of something poking out. It almost felt like a vulva. Isla smiled, shifting down in the water, as her fingers gently rubbed at the new discovery. "Is this what you want?"

"Yes- please- please-" Belle moaned, breathy and high, sending heat straight to Isla's core. The human nodded, leaning down to take a nipple into her mouth, licking and sucking the smooth skin, pleasing the mermaid. Belle arched in the water, gasping in pleasure as Isla played with her breasts, tail twitching and shuddering. Isla continued downwards after a while, trailing kisses down her body under the water, before she took a deep breath and leaned in to trail her tongue up along Belle's slit. She felt the mermaid's fingers bury into her hair as she licked at the small nub, teasing around it before starting to suck.

Belle moaned and thrashed in the water, her tail twitching and twisting and kicking up sand. Isla chuckled at the reaction, pulling Belle's hips out of the water so she could pleasure her without worrying about drowning, finding her tongue could sink deep into the slit in Belle's tail. She thrusted her tongue inside her, her nose nudging against the nub with every thrust, eating her out eagerly and lovingly. And Belle couldn't take it. The mermaid squealed and shouted in her native language, thrashing in the water, and a full body shudder went through her. A moment later, Isla tasted something slick and salty, which she lapped up, making Belle whimper. As she continued licking, she felt the nub expand, and pulled back in confusion. It wasn't a nub anymore, but the tip of something prehensile, like a small tentacle, emerging out of Belle. It wasn't uniform, but was thicker in the middle with thinner sides, like fins. It looked delicate and thoroughly otherworldly, and she glanced at Belle to find out her next move.

"Uh..." Belle was still recovering from her orgasm- possibly her first, going by her reaction. "That's my... It goes inside."

Isla was very confused now. "So you have... Both?"

"We all do. Any two of us will fill each other. That is how it works." She tilted her head, looking curious. "How is it for you?"

Isla looked down at her body, now wondering which of them was weirder. "I have an innie, but no outie. Men have different bodies and it takes two very different humans to make babies."

Belle smiled then, a twinkle in her eyes. "So we can go together, then?"

Eyeing the strange part that emerged from Belle's tail, Isla smiled too, definitely too horny to turn down sex with a mermaid now that she knew it was possible. "We can go together." Shifting, she removed her bikini top, her breasts swinging free, and then wiggled out of her bottoms. She was so wet already, aroused by the sweet sounds Belle made in pleasure, and when the mermaid's soft, cold hands reached out to trail down her body, she shivered, now knowing how good the other had felt. The difference in temperature definitely added something to the experience.

She shifted, straddling the mermaid, letting her enjoy her breasts, the cold fingers tweaking her nipples and sending a jolt of arousal straight through her. Belle was fascinated by her warm skin, touching and exploring her body, and finally Isla couldn't take the suspense. She leaned down, capturing Belle's lips with her own, kissing her sweetly and lovingly as she started to rub against her under the water. Belle groaned into the kiss, and her nails dug into the skin as Isla reached down to guide Belle inside her.

The strange protrusion slipped inside easily, cold and weird but somehow filling her nicely. It wasn't entirely solid, but it still felt good. Isla pulled back to watch Belle's face change as she started to rock against her, and the mermaid was an absolute mess, moaning and crying out as Isla rode her. They stirred up the sand, the water choppy around them, and Isla had to hold on as Belle started to thrust, the two of them moving eagerly against each other. Isla felt her toes curl as whatever was inside her brushed against her gspot, making her moan and clench around it, leaning back and pressing her thighs around Belle's tail so she could hit the perfect place again. All too soon she was cumming, crying out loudly as felt Belle spasm and fill her with something cold, milking the mermaid for all she had as they moved against each other.

Finally, Isla shifted off Belle and lay down in the warm water with her, wrapping her arms around the mermaid and pressing loving kisses to her cool, salty lips. Belle returned the kisses eagerly, her tail twisting around Isla's legs to bring her even closer, and they rested together, amazed by what they had just done.

It was the start of something new and exciting.

miaxoxoxo
miaxoxoxo
19 Followers