Isla and the Mermaid Pt. 05

Story Info
Secret fun and more threesomes with Isla and the mermaids!
1.4k words
4.63
4.3k
5

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/21/2023
Created 01/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
miaxoxoxo
miaxoxoxo
20 Followers

Occasionally Isla was forced to live in the real world. Every day she woke up and ran straight to the ocean, every night she stumbled back home and collapsed into bed, greeting her father briefly on the way, and that was all the time she spent away from the water. She was known as weird and reclusive by the small town she lived in, but it suited her just fine. She had everything she needed.

But today was different. Today her father had guilted her into joining him on his fishing boat, as he barely got to see her and she felt that it was only fair to do something nice with him, considering he helped her maintain her carefree lifestyle. So there she found herself, relaxing on the boat with the radio playing, gazing into the water and wondering if Belle was missing her.

She didn't have to wait long. As she and her father chatted about nothing in particular, there was a little splash in the water near Isla's side of the boat, and she glanced down to see a dark green head peering out of the water. She sat up quickly and leaned over, eyes wide. "What are you doing here?" she whispered, barely audible over the radio. "My father will catch you!"

"I need you!" Belle pouted, tipping her head up to steal a quick kiss from Isla.

"I know you do, but I had to come on the boat today!"

Belle fluttered her eyelashes at the human, tipping back and floating on the water's surface. Isla was terrified that she wanted to be seen, but her eyes slid down the mermaid's beautiful body, and she realised what Belle was doing. The mermaid's prehensile cock wiggled above the water, and Belle gave her a pleading look.

Isla wanted to laugh, but she kept her cool. She reached down and wrapped her hand around the appendage, stroking it slowly as she adjusted her seat in the boat to look like she was just relaxing with her hand in the water. Belle pressed against the boat, as out of sight as she could make herself, thankfully moaning under the water so that she couldn't be heard. Isla's father still gazed out at the ocean on the opposite side of the boat, chatting about catching fish as the radio crooned between them.

Isla smirked as she sped up her hand around the mermaid's dick, the slippery member twisting in her grip as the mermaid tried not to writhe too hard in pleasure. It was not what she expected to be happening on her father's boat this morning, but it was fun to be doing something so secret under his nose. She jerked off the mermaid at a leisurely pace, nodding and humming in agreement with her father, until she felt a cold grip on her arm, attempting to make her go faster. Grinning, she moved her hand faster, and felt Belle's tail slap the boat as she shivered and came all over Isla's hand. Isla milked every last drop from her, before motioning for Belle to shoo.

"What was that?" her father asked, and Isla shrugged, glancing over the side and finding, blessedly, not a mermaid to be seen. Hopefully that little orgasm would tide her over until Isla could get to her.

"I didn't hear anything."

* * * * * *

Despite her desperation to return to her fishy friend, Isla enjoyed the day out with her father. She helped him pull the nets in, sort the fish, and finally he let her go, and she ran down the beach to her cave to find Belle.

Belle wasn't there, but she was sure to be somewhere nearby. Isla dived into the water and swam out deep, looking around for the mermaid. Searching the crevices in the rocks, the pools, the caves, until she finally caught sight of that beautiful shimmering green and gold tail, twisting in the seaweed forest. She swam over, floating just under the surface and watching Belle and Sharky roll around in the seaweed, kissing fiercely as they wound their tails around each other, humping like their lives depended on it.

It was incredibly hot. Isla felt a pang of jealously at the sight- not that Belle was fucking another mermaid, she didn't mind that, but that she couldn't join her in the seaweed forest, or the mating caves, or any other beautiful place underwater. She was limited in her abilities. All she could do was watch as the two mermaids writhed in pleasure against each other. And maybe touch herself, because the sight was making her horny more than it made her jealous.

The two mermaids continued their dance until Isla could hear their moans of ecstasy, and they slowed their movements, pulling apart as their cocks withdrew of each other's sheaths. They giggled, before glancing up, and their smiles were bright as they saw Isla floating above them with her hand in her bikini bottoms. Swimming up to meet her, Isla took a breath on the surface before Belle had her tail wrapped around her and was kissing her desperately, ferociously, hands pushing up her bikini top to cup her breasts.

Behind her, Sharky rose ominously, hands trailing down Isla's body, leaving shivers in their wake. Isla laughed as she broke the kiss with Belle, leaning back against Sharky. "You guys just had the best sex ever and you're already so eager for me?"

"It was very, very good," Belle blushed, smiling shyly. "But the best is with you."

"Oh, you flatterer," Isla gigged, leaning in to kiss her again, feeling the bulge of Belle's cock rubbing against her bottoms. She reached down to pull them aside, and guided the member between her legs, rubbing against it teasingly before letting it slip inside. She sighed as she was filled, shuddering, and moaned against Belle's lips.

Sharky dipped under the water, trailing down Isla's body until her teeth found the waistband of her bikini, taking a mouthful of fabric and ripping it away from her. Isla gasped, blushing at the rough treatment, slightly annoyed by the loss of another pretty set, but soon she was distracted as Sharky spread her ass cheeks apart and teased her tongue around her asshole. The human barely had time to react before Sharky's tongue pressed inside, thrusting against the tight walls, and Isla shuddered again, clenching around Belle's cock as she came from the unexpected sensation.

Belle just giggled and continued to thrust into Isla, and the human wrapped her arms around the mermaid, gasping in pleasure. Behind her, Sharky tongue-fucked her ass hard and fast, making her toes curl excitedly, before pulling back and shimmying up against her back, rubbing her cock against the entrance. Isla's heart leapt into her throat, scared that the larger mermaid's cock would be too big for her ass, but her fear were assuaged when Sharky pushed inside, stretching her open deliciously and making Isla groan loudly, clutching the two mermaids as she tried to keep her head above the water.

The two mermaids were overcome with lust for the human they shared between them, but they were lucid enough to keep her above the water most of the time. All Isla could do was clench her legs around Belle's tail as she was fucked by both of them, whining as her pleasure grew almost unbearably intense. The mermaids' moans joined hers, echoing off the water, and as the spring wound tight inside Isla again, she crushed her lips to Belle's, and they sank underwater, kissing ferociously as their pleasure reached a tipping point.

Sharky latched her teeth into Isla's shoulder as she fucked her hard, and Isla stiffened with a scream of pleasure and pain mixed together as she came, writhing between the two of them as the cold water pressed in on them. She pulled back from Belle's kisses, but able to take a breath, her chest tightened and she panicked. Belle acted quickly, pushing her to the surface and holding her up as she coughed and took in some heavy breaths. Cooing sweetly, she petted the human and pecked kisses to her face until Isla was smiling again, and Sharky rubbed her back as she busied herself with licking the wound she had inflicted on Isla's shoulder, sucking up the blood and healing her up nicely.

Finally, when Isla had recovered, she lay back and floated on the surface, sighing. "I wish I could breathe water like you guys. It's amazing how much I risk drowning for great sex. Worth it, though!"

Belle and Sharky bobbed beside her, and exchanged glances, chirping quietly under the water. Whatever they were saying, Belle seemed hesitant, while Sharky looked excited. Finally, after Isla questioned them curiously, Belle quietly spoke.

"We... might be able to do that."

miaxoxoxo
miaxoxoxo
20 Followers