Isla and the Mermaid Pt. 04

Story Info
Isla has a mermaid threesome!
1.8k words
4.74
4.5k
11

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/21/2023
Created 01/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
miaxoxoxo
miaxoxoxo
19 Followers

In the shelter of their cave, Isla let the much larger mermaid, who she had decided to name Sharky for lack of a better option, push her under the water and kiss her ferociously. Isla kissed her back, moaning as the mermaid's sharp claws trailed down her body, the danger making her core heat up and goosebumps rise under her touch. Needing to breathe, she pushed Sharky off her and rolled on top, leaning in to kiss her again as her hands wandered.

Sharky's breasts were nice handfuls, smaller than Belle, her whole body lean and streamlined. She grinned as she felt the mermaid shudder under her as she rolled her nipples between her fingers, pulling back to see the look in her eyes. Sharky eyed her as if she wanted to devour her.

"Are you in heat?" Isla hummed, tugging playfully at her nipples and shuddering at the growl she heard. Her hands trailed down to find the mermaid's slit, tracing gentle fingertips along lips that were growing puffy and slick, gazing into her eyes and watching Sharky's jaw drop as she slipped a finger inside her. "Well, you are now..."

"I mate with others... not like me..." Sharky gasped, rocking underneath Isla, pressing up against her hand greedily. Her nails dug into the human's thighs, and she passed her tongue over her sharp teeth, panting in pleasure as Isla slowly pressed her finger in and out. "When no eggs are made... the heat will come again."

"I see. You're just like Belle. You love mating so much that you have to fuck different species to keep doing it." Isla grinned, adding another finger and thrusting inside Sharky slow and deep. The mermaid made a high pitched noise, writhing under her and gasping for breath under the water, her long, dark hair spreading out under her in wild tendrils. Isla continued fingering her until the mermaid's cock unsheathed, long and pliant as it wrapped around her wrist, and Isla could feel ridges around the sides, an exciting sensation even against her skin.

Belle was watching nearby, curled in the water, sharp eyes watching them intently as she pressed her fingers inside herself. At the sight of Sharky's cock, her eyes widened, and she grinned, wiggling closer. "It's big! I want to try after you!"

Isla laughed, giving Belle a fond look, and leaned back on top of Sharky, slowly guiding her cock inside. She tipped her head back with a groan as she felt the thick appendage spread her apart, the ridges rubbing against her slick walls deliciously. Under her, the mermaid arched her back, nails digging into her thighs as she pulled Isla down against her tail and thrusted up, filling her completely. "Fuck!" Isla gasped, her head spinning as Sharky started to fuck her from below, rough and wild as the water splashed around them.

Belle watched open-mouthed at the scene, her own moans joining the others as she pleasured herself to the sight of Isla and Sharky fucking hard. Her eyes fixed on Isla, the human bouncing on top of the other mermaid with lidded eyes and parted lips, flushed and moaning. Her breasts jiggled in her red bikini, until one of them was dislodged by the rough movements and fell from the flimsy fabric, soft and round with rock hard nipples. Noticing the way Belle watched her, Isla grinned and removed the bikini, tossing it to the mermaid, and cupping her breasts with a groan, playing with her nipples as Sharky fucked her hard.

It didn't take long before Sharky's thrusts grew erratic and more desperate, and her hands clutched at Isla's skin, hard enough to make her bleed in some places, although the human couldn't feel it as the pleasure grew inside her. Isla moaned in delight, grabbing onto Sharky's arms, and for a moment they found each other's hands, entwining their fingers sweetly, before the mermaid tugged her down and rolled over, pinning Isla into the sand. Isla could only moan helplessly under the water as Sharky curled her tail around her and tucked her face into the human's neck, sinking her teeth into the tender skin. She should have felt fear and pain, but the mermaid thrusted hard into her, pressing all the right spots again and again, until Isla was seeing stars, crying out under the water. Sharky wasn't far behind, jerking as she came, filling the human with sticky mermaid seed. It felt incredible and Isla pressed her legs against Sharky's sides as the mermaid slowed her thrusts, rocking her hips against her and milking every last drop from the long, thick cock.

Finally, she felt herself being tugged out of the water, and she gasped for air, shaking and spluttering. Tipping her head back, she grinned up at Belle, who cradled her against her breasts, while Sharky pulled herself off the human, peering at them through her wild hair, a hazy look in her eyes. "Fuck..." she groaned, reaching to run her fingers through Sharky's hair. "That was amazing."

Sharky grabbed her hand and brought it to her lips, her tongue flicking out to lick between Isla's fingers, making the human shiver. "Yes it was." Her gaze narrowed as she glanced at Isla's neck, and she leaned forward. "Blood..."

Isla reached up to touch her neck, finding fresh blood dripping from the wounds in the skin. "You got a little carried away."

"I will fix." Sharky pressed her face into Isla's neck again, and the human shivered as she felt her cold tongue lapping at the skin. The wounds were tender and at first she flinched, but soon she felt warmth spreading over her skin, and the pain started to fade.

"Some of us can heal," Belle murmured, pressing kisses to Isla's forehead as Sharky dragged her tongue along the skin. "You are lucky today."

"Your blood is delicious," sighed Sharky, nuzzling into her neck, until there was no more blood left and she shifted down to the scratches on Isla's thighs. Isla bit her lip as the mermaid continued to lick her, running that cool tongue over her wounds, feeling her pussy tingle with excitement. Sandwiched between two sexy mermaids was definitely her idea of a good time. And as Sharky's tongue trailed down between her legs again, searching out the blood that had drawn her to start with, she started to get a fantastic idea.

Tipped her head back, she captured Belle's lips with her own, pulling her down for an eager kiss, moaning against her lips as Sharky spread her legs and buried her tongue in her pussy again. Belle caught on, matching her energy as her hand trailed down to play with Isla's breasts, and Isla reached down to wrap her hand around the smaller mermaid's cock, prompting a whimper from her friend. As she started to stroke, she trailed her kisses down Belle's neck, dragging the tip of her tongue lightly against her gills, making the mermaid shiver and buck her hips against Isla's hand.

"Want me to use my mouth?" Isla murmured, and Belle nodded quickly, sinking down into the water. The human shifted in the sand, pressing her hips eagerly against Sharky's face as the larger mermaid ate her out diligently, and guiding Belle's cock into her mouth, grinning at the way the mermaid shuddered when she ran her tongue along the underside. It was quite the scene, three of them writhing in the water as they pleasured each other, and Isla's eyes fluttered shut as she moaned around Belle's cock, the mermaid's hands tangled in her hair as she thrust into her mouth.

Belle had been pent up for a while now, watching the other two, and she couldn't stop herself from using Isla's mouth, fucking it hard and fast. When Isla pushed two fingers inside her, she was gone, moaning loudly as she jerked against Isla's face and filled her mouth with cum. Isla swallowed every last drop, continuing to thrust her fingers and draw out the pleasure until Belle was a whimpering mess.

Sharky stopped what she was doing, eyeing them from between the human's legs. "I want to mate again," she said bluntly, giving her a sharp grin.

Isla grinned back, sitting up. "Can you both mate with me? I have two holes you can use."

Sharky and Belle looked at each other, smiled, and in a moment Isla had been pulled between them, two sexy mermaids fighting to kiss her as they pressed against her naked body. She traded kisses from mermaid to mermaid and back again, eager lips and grasping hands under the water, growing for and more horny until she just had to have them both. Reaching behind, she pressed two fingers in her ass, trying to get herself ready. It was a good thing the mermaid's cocks lubricated themselves. She knew Belle wouldn't hurt her, not much anyway.

Slowly, she guided Belle into her ass, whispering "slowly, slowly" as the mermaid pushed inside, filling her in a way she had never felt before. Sharky could barely wait her turn, and she gripped Isla by the tattered remains of her bikini bottoms and slid inside her pussy again, groaning in pleasure. The mermaids started to rock against Isla, sliding in and out of her tight holes, gripping her hard between them. Isla held onto them and took every thrust, gasping for breath above the water as she was fucked beneath it, the pleasant stretch and glide inside making her head spin.

Getting fucked by mermaids like a toy for their pleasure was the hottest thing she had ever experienced. As the two of them grew more confident and their thrusts grew faster and harder, their tails wrapped around her legs to keep them apart, forcing Isla to take the mindless pleasure that coursed through her body, the human moaned and cried and felt her body tense as an orgasm washed over her, and still the mermaids fucked her, working her up to another.

The water was choppy and clouded with sand and moans of pleasure echoed around the cave, sometimes muffled by water and sometimes not. The three of them couldn't get enough of each other. But finally, when Belle and Sharky had worked up such a good rhythm that they had cum together, filling Isla up as they groaned and shuddered with pleasure, they slowed down and eventually stopped. Isla sagged in the water as they pulled out of her, and Belle pulled her against her chest against, stroking her face as the three of them panted and held each other. The cave was starting to grow dark as the sun moved down the horizon.

Sharky was the first to pull back, dishevelled and panting, but she smiled mysteriously at the two of them. "That was fun," she said simply, and turned around, diving beneath the water before Isla or Belle could stop her.

Isla looked up at Belle and chuckled, turning to nuzzle into her chest. "Very fun. I wonder if she'll come back."

"If she does, I'm going first," Belle joked, and the two of them giggled, sinking down into the water together to cuddle.

miaxoxoxo
miaxoxoxo
19 Followers