Island Beach Adventure - Day 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Very cool. All in very good moods. Laughing, joking, talking, having a good time. Getting to know more about each other.

We were finishing off the beer; some had to leave for dinner reservations. Others were planning to go out dancing. Others were just hanging out with no particular place to go. We passed phones around; exchanged names and numbers.

I made sure I let everyone know my room number and that they were welcome there at any time. I emphasized this.

I decided to head up to my room for a shower and short rest. Maybe grab a small bite to eat, I really wasn't too hungry though. I also had a nice little buzz going on from the beer and the early flight and long day.

Two guys from the group playfully offered to help me back up to my room since we were heading in the same direction. They were on vacation with their girlfriends who went up to their room by themselves saying they wanted to get showered and dressed for dinner before the guys did.

Sure, why not.

The guys were a little tipsy as well and were laughing and joking with each other.

Friendly, outgoing, and also straight... but also merry, mellow, and slightly drunk. So, I had some idea of where this might be going.

With my looks and body, and my earlier flirting, if they were feeling uninhibited enough, I knew it would be an easy sell to get them in the sack with me. Maybe even both at the same time. Hey, you never know. We were all on our fun get-away-vacations.

Anything could happen, right?

They were touching me, pretending to hold me up as we entered my room. I invited them in for one more round. They readily accepted.

I pretended to stumble and fell into one of the guys arms. We laughed. He stood me upright. I asked him to help me off with my shirt. His friend had his eyes glued to my fit, hot body, my flat stomach, as his friend lifted my shirt up over my head.

Deja vu.

I kicked my sandals off, removed my shorts and flopped on the bed. Lying on my back, my arms and legs splayed out to the sides. Naked, open, inviting.

I could tell they were anticipating something like this but not really sure it could or would happen.

Now they knew it was.

One guy quickly shucked off his swim shorts grabbed the lube I had out on the dresser, took ahold of my legs and flipped me over so I was on my stomach. His friend was looking on in anticipation at my small, firm bottom. The first guy took hold of my slim hips and pulled me back toward him, so I was now on my hands and knees, doggy style. The way he liked it and in keeping with his machismo.

It didn't matter to me. I just wanted these hot hunks to fuck the shit out of me. Right now!

Naked, lubed, hard and ready, he didn't waste any time on foreplay and had me impaled in a flash. He was vigorous but not overly aggressive. He wanted to cum as quickly as possible.

Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead.

He was fucking me with a determination; wanting to complete his task and get off as quickly as he could.

He was boldly going where others "had" gone before.

He fucked my brains out and came with some grunts and heavy breathing.

I liked it.

He did too.

He collapsed on top of me.

His buddy said, hey, don't hog all the fun. He helped roll his buddy off my back and mounted me all in a series of continuous motions.

He was more gentle, more considerate, but also ready to bust his nut and cum as quickly as he could. His fucking was not as intense, but he was thorough, and he deposited an abundant amount of cum into my already overflowing bottom.

Cum was leaking out of me as he rolled off.

His buddy was sitting on the floor watching, in amazement, catching his breath. I don't think they knew what had just happened or how it happened.

They were letting it sink in.

I reassured them this was so fucking hot for me. I let them know what studs they were and that this was our secret. It would go no further than this room.

I could see the relief on their faces.

I also said I was open anytime for a repeat performance, or something more. Just leaving it at that.

I could see the interest in their expressions. They realized they had a gold mine here.

I was the reward.

I was losing count of how many times I had been on one end of a cock or another today. What a start to the week. And the night was not even over yet.

Not by a long shot.

My straight friends left in an even better mood than when they arrived, with an understanding we would "see" each other again.

I had time for a shower, set my alarm for a time after sunset, and fell into a deep sleep.

The alarm woke me. I was disoriented. It took me a few moments to realize where I was and what I had been doing...

It wasn't a dream.

It was real.

Was this really happening all in one day? Boy oh boy.

I put on some clean shorts, a clean shirt, and my green striped sandals. I grabbed another protein shake from the fridge and lit out to the beach.

I sent a text to my Screaming Eagle friends, letting them know when I would soon be at the beach where we would meet.

For some reason I hadn't let them know that when I was here last year I had a nice fisting session with several guys out there on the beach. I was the fisting bottom during that very hot experience.

It had been a very long day, so tonight I planned to be more of an observer. To check out the action and let circumstance dictate my participation level.

I met up with my new fuck buddies from lunch. They had been on the island for a few days already so had some time to partake in the nighttime outdoor beach activities. They filled me in on what I could expect. Saying that the people and action had been different each night they had checked things out.

It was Friday night so there might be more activity and possibly more action than some other nights. I guess you never knew what to expect. You just needed to have an open mind and go with the flow.

The three of us walked out together onto the beach area and the section that had the trees and bushes that helped conceal the sexual activity.

We attracted some attention right away. Three younger, hot looking guys. Fresh meat.

A few guys seemed to materialize out of the bushes.

You never knew who or what you would find.

My new lunch buddies were also in more of a look and see mode like I was. We were all propositioned within the first 10 minutes, more than once.

We were in no hurry and were probably in a little more discerning state of mind than we would have been if we had not had any sex play as recently as we had.

We could pick and choose as we liked or just be prurient observers of whatever action happened to be going on.

We were expecting nothing in particular but open to any appealing opportunities if they arose.

We did come upon one guy who was having his cock sucked. He was holding on to a nearby tree while a middle-aged guy, on his knees, was servicing him. We watched for a few minutes and moved on.

Being in a playful mood, we decided to create some of our own action to see who else we could attract.

We had our bottom boy remove his shirt and shorts. He was naked. He got down on his knees. Top guy and I lowered our shorts. Bottom boy began to alternately suck our rigid cocks.

Anyone happening upon us wouldn't know if we were together or were just a chance hook-up here on the beach in the seclusion of the foliage.

We could have some hot sexual sucking while we watched what attention we were attracting.

It didn't take long. We were soon joined by one, then two, then a few more observers. Some were exposing themselves so they could become participants. Some were just jacking off.

We had to smile at the attention we were getting. Bottom boy could see the gathering group. Top and I noticed a blond, slim, good looking younger watcher.

He looked at us. We signaled for him to join us. We moved aside a little allowing him space in between us.

He removed his cock so he was in the same exposed state as we were. Growing in anticipation. Our bottom boy cock sucker moved in and engulfed this fresh new meat.

We put our arms around his slim waist. Both to support him and also to connect with him in a more intimate way. Including him in our own little cock sucking group. He felt like he belonged, like he was one of "us."

He was just what we were hoping to find. Some hot, younger fucker to take back to the room to play with. But first we wanted to develop that rapport and see what additional fun we could have with him outside, on the beach, at night, in public, being watched by a small group of total strangers.

Pretty fucking hot!

There were some disappointed onlookers. Not really our worry. Top and I let bottom boy continue sucking our newfound friend to completion. We continued to hug him around his slim waist. His body shivered as he climaxed, and we all watched as his cum was swallowed.

Having his cock sucked by a naked, hot looking guy, outdoors, on the beach, at night, in public, while being watched by a group of total strangers, and being hugged around his waist by two equally good-looking guys was a total turn on for our new, young, slim, friend.

The four of us left our little group, leaving behind some disappointed they couldn't have joined in and some just pleased to have watched the hot show. We walked down to the ocean shore. Bottom boy had picked up his clothes but didn't bother to put them on. It didn't matter.

We all sat on the beach with the waves washing up over our bodies. Naked Bottom boy knelt between the legs of our slim, new friend. He scooched forward sitting facing our new friend, on his thighs, wrapped his arms around him and gave him a deep kiss.

Our new friend was getting very turned on again as they started making out, on the beach, at night, with the warm waves washing up over their bodies.

Top guy and I looked on in pleased amazement at this stirring, hot new development.

It wasn't long before our two passionate twinkish kissers were laying back in the sand. Waves washing over them. Making out like two first time young lovers.

One was naked.

The other was soon to follow.

Top guy and I were both getting aroused watching this "From Here To Eternity" type passion.

We got up, embraced, kissed, and helped each other remove what little clothes we had on.

Still in our now naked embrace, we sank down into the soft sand. Another kiss. He gently laid me down on my back, naked, in the sand, on this warm night on our island paradise.

Oblivious to anything around us. He lifted my slim legs, placed them on his shoulders. The waves washing over our naked bodies.

He entered me. More gentle than our previous coupling (tripling). He fucked me long and slow. We were moving in rhythm with the ocean waves. In and out. Hips moving and thrusting. The sound of the waves. The bright moon and starlight night. The sweet aroma of our island paradise breeze mixed with the scent of sex.

Our two passionate kissers were watching us now. Getting caught up in the passion of the moment.

Our new young friend's clothes had been removed.

We were four naked bodies. Alone on the beach in the moonlight night. The waves soothing our tingling skin.

Top guy and I glanced at our friends. They were embracing. They were watching us.

We disengaged.

We maneuvered our bodies.

We switched partners.

He was with his original partner now. Lovingly embracing and kissing.

I had moved in close to our new young slender friend.

He snuggled in close to me. Our naked bodies, fully aroused.

I rolled us over. He was lying on top of me. Face to face. The waves rolling over our bodies, the stars and moon shining. The sweet aura of sexual bliss engulfing us.

All four of us. Two couples now. In our own blissful aroused cocoons. In a world of our own. All we heard and felt were the warm ocean waves washing over our sexually charged and aroused bodies.

Lips, arms, bodies, skin touching, caressing,

Lying on top of me, his slim, smooth, soft body seemed to melt into my arms. We kissed. He had soft lips, very kissable lips.

As the waves rolled over us our bodies were slipping and sliding against each other, moving with the waves, causing more erotic, passionate friction, more arousal.

We lingered in this erotic embrace.

I then rolled us over onto our sides.

Another kiss. Another embrace. Looking at his open face in the moonlight. Feeling his soft skin. I could just make out his dark green eyes in the dim light of night Open, inquiring.

Another kiss on his supple lips. He was like putty in my arms.

I rolled him onto his back, then maneuvered him onto his other side, and pulled him in close to me. His back was now up against my naked hard front. His slim softness against my firm harness.

We were spooning. His soft backside to my hard front.

We fit together hand in glove, like two peas in a pod.

Spooning as the waves swirled over and around us.

I moved down a little, so my cock was resting in between his soft, smooth, bubble bottom cheeks.

The waves seemed to take over now. He was relaxed, supple, willing. Before we both knew it, I was inside him. I could feel his intake of breath and a slight tenseness that quickly gave way to deep breathing and relaxed acceptance.

Total surrender.

Spooning, caressing.

Me gliding deep inside his soft bottom.

Fucking in rhythm to the ocean.

We let the waves continue guiding the sweet fucking. I could hardly believe what I had gotten myself into.

I don't think we had said a word to each other. There had been no need. Our bodies were silently communicating in a way words could never convey.

The rhythmic waves lulling us into a blissful dreamlike state.

I must have dozed off, he did too.

It was after midnight when we woke from our very brief snooze. Day One had evidently ended with a bang. At least I think it did. It was not real clear to me if I had actually had an orgasm.

I knew I was inside my slim, soft friend. I still was.

I knew I was fucking him.

But then there was a lapse in time. We had both dozed off. It had been one very long day.

One very eventful day!

---------------------

Day one of eight of my island beach adventure.

12