Island Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A star athlete when they'd set sail, Sam had worked his ass off every day they'd been on the island and it showed. His arms were large and toned, his neck and chest well defined without being huge but his core was truly something to be seen. A clearly defined six pack of abs gave way to perfect V of muscle tone, in the middle of which was Sam's manhood -- long, thick and smooth -- and getting bigger and harder by the second.

Sarah smiled at her little brother and Priscilla smiled at her son and they gestured for him to come to them. Sam barely felt the cold embrace of the water, so transfixed was he by these incredible women. Sam's mother took him by the arm and gently pushed him towards his sister.

He made eye contact with Sarah, they smiled deeply into one another's eyes, and then Sarah leaned forward and kissed him. Sam's brain and vision were flooded. The sensation was beyond anything he'd felt before.

Sarah kissed him with more and more passion. She opened her mouth and her tongue touched her little brother's lips. He opened his mouth and their tongues gently explored each other. As they kissed, the siblings's hands began to explore one another's bodies, Sarah's sliding up and down Sam's sides and Sam's rubbing his big sister's tummy, slowly venturing upward toward her breasts.

Priscilla watched on with love. She knew this was wrong. But somehow it was wrong only in another life, another way. On this island it was not only not wrong, not only so right -- it was perfection.

While they kissed and explored, she ran her hands down their backs -- her left on her daughter Sarah's and her right on her son Sam's. She was silently giving them permission, assuring them that this was okay, that it was beautiful. They finally broke the kiss and turned to their mother with love and passion and desire in their eyes.

Sarah put her hand on Sam's back and gently guided him to his mother.

He looked up into his mom's eyes, leaned forward, and kissed her. She kissed like her daughter, but warmer, somehow with more wisdom and experience but just as much passion. Sarah looked on with love as mother and son feasted on one another, tongues and lips and teeth.

As they kissed and pressed their tongues together, Sarah touched them both, not wanting to interrupt but desperate to be part of their loving circle. She ran her fingers down her mother's back, slowly down to the curve of her lower back and the swell of her ass. At the same time she touched her brother's ass, feeling the hardness in contrast to their mother's softness, enjoying and revelling in them both.

When Priscilla and Sam's kiss finally broke, there was no hesitation. Sarah was on her mom immediately, mashing her lips, parting them and pressing her tongue into Priscilla's mouth. Sam watched as mother and daughter pressed up against one another, breasts touching breasts and thighs touching thighs.

As Sarah kissed her mom, pushing her tongue into the older woman's mouth, she could feel the bristle of her mom's pubic hair against her leg and she could feel her own pussy getting wetter by the second. She was all wanton desire. They all were. And for a moment they had found a love and desire so pure they could barely contain it.

...

They didn't go any further at Pepper Pool. They had savoured the moment but then almost wordlessly made their way out of the water to their clothes.

They arrived back at camp at sunset. The heat had gone down and the air was suddenly comfortable. Sarah built a small fire, more for the smell and the sparkle than for the heat. It was a cloudless night and the stars were putting on a spectacular show as the trio settled into their shelter. Without a word of discussion, all three removed their clothes as they snuggled in and crawled under the blankets. This time, Priscilla was in the middle, her son on one side and her daughter on the other.

Both of her kids had their hands on her, gently touching and exploring. As their hands eventually found her breasts, Sarah leaned in and starting making out with her mom again. Sam looked at the breast he was cupping in his hand. His mother's breast. The breast he had suckled for nourishment all those years ago. It was heavy and round and felt wonderful in his hand.

Staring at her firm pink nipple, Sam leaned in and put his lips over it and started to suck. Priscilla gasped into Sarah's mouth. Her nipples had always been sensitive. Almost immediately, she felt the familiar wetness building between her lower lips.

Noticing the effect this had on her mom, Sarah broke their kiss and slid down to take Priscilla's other nipple into her mouth. Priscilla now had each of her children sucking each of her nipples, nibbling and licking and filling her with powerful sensations. She could help herself -- she let out a deep, long moan.

It was Sam who touched her pussy first.

While he and her sister continued orally pleasing Priscilla's breasts, Sam's right hand gently parted her thighs, his fingers glided across her wiry but soft pubic hair, and then finally made contact with her wet folds.

Priscilla moaned again as her son's fingers explored her pussy. She was so, so wet. His fingers spread her natural lubrication across her lips, up and down, until they found her clit. She gasped.

By now, Sarah's fingers had also begun to explore their mother's swollen, hot vagina. While Sam circled and teased her clit, Sarah slowly but firmly inserted her long middle finger into her mother's cunt. Priscilla was panting and moaning with regularity now, her pleasure building quickly.

Sam increased his pace on his mom's clit, making tighter, firmer circles while his sister added a second finger and started pushing them in and out of Priscilla's hot, wet pussy more forcefully. The whole shelter smelled like pure sex. Priscilla was already very close to the edge.

Sensing this, Sam rubbed her clit even faster and with more pressure, and Sarah finger fucked her mother with force. In and out and in and out until her soaking wet pussy starting making squishing noises and for Priscilla it was suddenly there.

While her two kids madly fingered her pussy, Priscilla Terrace had the strongest, most intense orgasm of her life. She let out a moan so deep and strong it carried out over the water, her body shook and she blacked out.

Moments later, Priscilla regained her senses. She was in bliss.

She wiped a joyful tear from her cheek, smiled and sighed contentedly. She had never come that hard in her entire life. She motioned for her beautiful twentysomething kids to scooch up so that she could embrace them. She put one arm around each of them and they snuggled together.

Neither Sarah nor Sam had had their satisfaction but they somehow both sensed that that was enough for tonight. They curled into the warmth of their mother's breast, snuggled up, and all three fell into a deep sleep.

...

The following day was as "normal" as could be expected.

Despite waking up naked and re-living in their minds yesterday's titillating events, each Terrace generally went on about their day -- Sarah fished, Sam gathered nuts and Priscilla washed their clothes, dipping them in the ocean and banging them against the rocks. This was a normal, mundane chore as Priscilla did this washing about once a week (not too often or the few pieces of clothing they had would wear out too quickly.)

Today, though, it was different. These were the clothes that the three of them had removed on the day that would change their lives forever. She glanced at Sam's boxer briefs. Those stretchy black-grey briefs that had barely been up to the job of containing his big, hard cock. She sighed at the memory of him sliding these briefs down his muscled legs, revealing his erection. She held the underwear to her face and breathed in deeply. So masculine, so wonderful.

And then Sarah's -- that lacy black bra that had encased her gorgeous, full breasts. And that hot pink thong that had been nestled against her young pussy and wedged up between her cheeks, resting against her little bumhole. Priscilla lifted her daughter's dirty thong to her face and inhaled. Her senses were blasted with the scent of arousal -- the scent of her daughter's pussy, which had been wet for her mother. Priscilla's knees buckled a little as the heady scent filled her imagination.

Finally she glanced at her own garments, the ones she had removed yesterday to take a dip in Pepper Pool, naked, exposed, filled with her own sensuality and spirituality and sexuality, completely alone... until she wasn't.

She had worn her sundress -- once bright yellow with little pink embroidered flowers -- now a bit dulled and stained, but still cheery nonetheless. Once she'd unhooked it at the hem, lowered the zipper and stepped out of her dress, this left her bralette -- a lacy, burgundy little number that, although it made her feel feminine and sexy, was not particularly practical -- not what one would pack if one had planned on being stranded on a desert island for any length of time.

She ran her fingers over the lace of the bralette and turned her gaze to her panties. These were a more practical item, but still, she thought, rather sexy. They were boyshort-cut green cotton panties with a delicate lace bow at the front and lace trim around all the edges in a slightly darker green. But best of all, they were tailored at the back to hug the curves of her bottom, tuck themselves between her cheeks and leave just a hint of peek-a-boo at the top of her apple bottom.

For some reason, wearing these sexy panties always gave Priscilla a thrill, and yesterday had been no different. In fact, before she had taken her life-altering dip in the pond, she had been fantasizing about her late husband and all of the things they used to do in bed together. They were oral fanatics and Priscilla was legitimately not sure which she loved more -- when her husband went down on her, teasing and licking her pussy until she came -- or when she had the opportunity to take his hard cock into her mouth, exploring and licking and sucking until he groaned and filled her mouth with his cum.

Yes, she had been fantasizing and she had become very turned on -- and her pussy had become wet. Very wet indeed. Wet in these panties that were now laid out in front of her. Priscilla did think about it this time, and her actions were deliberate. She picked up the panties and examined the gusset, where there were telltale white streaks from where her pussy had leaked into it. And then, she slowly raised her own dirty panties and took a deep sniff.

"I do that too, you know."

Priscilla was startled by the voice of her son. She turned to see that it wasn't just him -- Sarah was standing next to him.

"Oh god," she thought. "How much did they see??"

"Sam, Sarah. I didn't know you were there. I didn't... I shouldn't..."

"No it's okay Mom," Sam continued reassuringly. "I do it too. I take your panties from your hamper at home."

"You... you do?"

"Yeah Mom. I do."

"And do you..."

"I sniff them just like you were doing Mom. And I lick them. And I imagine them nestled up against your pussy." Priscilla gasped at this. She had never heard her son use such a word, nor had she ever imagined he'd had any sexual desire for her.

Sarah was the next to shock her. "I've done it too, Mom. I've smelled your panties. You smell wonderful. So sexy." With this, Sarah approached Priscilla and kissed her. "But I want to taste it. I want to taste the real thing. Can we lick your pussy Mommy? Can we please lick you and make you feel good?"

Priscilla looked from Sarah to Sam. They were both beaming at her, practically vibrating with desire. She had never felt so loved and so wanted in her life. She felt full of light and enrobed in the magic of the island. She smiled at her son and daughter, nodded, and took their hands.

When the trio reached the sleeping shelter, this time they were not so gentle. Sam and Sarah practically ripped off their mother's clothing, pushed her to her back on the cushions and started to have their way with her.

There were tongues and mouths everywhere. Tasting her and licking her and sucking on her and nibbling her. Sarah was the first to get her mouth on her mother's pussy, which by now was soaked top to bottom in her juices.

"Oh Mommy," she whispered between flicks of her tongue across her mother's clit."Your pussy tastes so good. I love it so much. "Sam, taste her, she is so horny."

With that, Sarah relinquished her place between her mother's thighs and Sam immediately replaced her. He touched his tongue to her slick folds, exploring and tasting and occasionally flicking her clit with the tip of his tongue. As he did so, Sarah moved up and, her lips and face slick with Priscilla's juices, kissed her passionately, her tongue entering her mother's mouth again, but this time Priscilla was tasting her own pussy.

"Sarah," she moaned into her daughter's mouth. "Sarah. I want to do it to you. I want to taste you."

"You want to taste my pussy Mommy? You want to eat out your daughter? You want to eat your daughter's tight little cunt?" This new level of dirty talk was driving Priscilla mad. She was so overcome with desire that she said nothing, she simply flipped her daughter over, forcibly spread her legs, and pushed her mouth down between Sarah's legs.

They'd been devoting all their attention to their Mom, so Sarah still had on her panties. These were not a thong, but rather a white string bikini with a pink butterfly directly over her pubic mound. Just below the butterfly, Priscilla could see a dark spot where Sarah's pussy juice had soaked through.

"Oh dear," said Priscilla to her daughter. "It looks like you got your panties a bit wet. I'd better take them off. She grasped the strings on either side of her hips and dragged the material down. As soon as they were down, Priscilla pounced again, her mouth making immediate contact with her daughter's vagina.

Sarah was beyond turned on. Although she had been clean-shaven when the family set sail, a month or so without a razor had left her pussy with a light covering of fine, blonde pubic hairs, which at the moment were glistening with her wetness.

Priscilla used her hands to spread the lips of her daughter's cunt and touched the tip of her tongue to her inner folds. Sarah gasped. How could it feel so good already? How could she feel so close to coming after the first touch??

Priscilla had never licked another woman before. She'd made out with some of her girlfriends in college, even touched up a few boobs, but this was entirely new territory. And she could not get enough. Priscilla teased with her tongue and mouth, sometimes licking Sarah's folds and avoiding her clit altogether, sometimes circling it with the tip of her tongue and sometimes latching her entire mouth onto it and sucking.

In just a minute or two, Sarah was writhing and moaning and her legs were thrashing below her. "Oh yes. Oh god yes. Right there." Sam moaned, seeing what his mother was doing and hearing the words of his hot big sister.

"Yes mommy. Yes. Eat me. Eat my cunt. Eat my cunt mommy. Eat it. I'm going to come. Oh god I'm going to come. Right there. Lick it. Oh god I'm coming. I'm comiiiing!"

The power of Sarah's orgasm left the other two in complete awe. She convulsed several times, her mouth wide open and making animalistic noises. When she eventually came down, Sarah was shivering and panting, her mouth still hanging wide.

"Holy shit. Holy shit Mom. That was the best thing I've ever felt. How many girls have you gone down on??"

Sheepishly, Priscilla answered "well I guess that makes it one so far honey."

"Are you serious? That was amazing. The best I've ever had."

After a few moments of soaking in the afterglow, both mother and daughter realized at once that Sam had been rather neglected through all of this. He was sitting back a couple of feet and had been simply enjoying the show. Sam was completely naked with a rock hard erection, which he was casually stroking as he watched his sister bask in her post-orgasmic bliss.

All he could manage to say was "fuck that was cool."

Priscilla glanced at her daughter as she spoke. "Well, Sarah, he's been a good boy, don't you think?"

"Oh yes a very good boy."

"And he's a big boy, isn't he?"

"A very big, very hard boy."

"Well I think he should be rewarded in that case."

"Oh most definitely. Good boys should be rewarded."

At that, mother and daughter crawled towards Sam as if stalking their prey. Sam leaned back as they neared him. Sarah gently touched Sam's cock while she whispered in his ear "you have a beautiful cock little brother. Do you mind if I suck it?"

Sam was surprised he didn't come just hearing his sister say these words. He was already stimulated beyond comprehension when his mom also gently touched his cock while whispering in his other ear "correction: do you mind if WE suck it?"

The women didn't wait for an answer. They ran their mouths down his body, eventually arriving at Sam's big, throbbing manhood. It was clear that Sam's Mom would get the first honours and she gently kissed the head of his cock. Sam moaned. She then took the head of his cock into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it.

"Oh Sarah" she said to her daughter. "It's beautiful. You try."

The two women took turns gently sucking the head of Sam's penis into their warm, wet mouths for only about a minute when he announced "I can't last. Too hot. About to come."

Sam's Mother seized the opportunity. She looked Sam direct in the eyes and said, "do you want to come in Mommy's mouth Sam? Do you want to shoot your come into your Mommy's mouth?" That was all it took. She took the head of her son's cock into her mouth and was immediately hit with the first blast. Sam's legs and toes clenched as he shot stream after stream of his pent-up semen into the willing mouth of his mother.

Priscilla continued sucking through all of Sam's convulsions, looked into his eyes and swallowed his cum. "Good boy," she said, and curled up against his toned body to go to sleep.

...

Island magic had completely taken over. The three members of the Terrace family felt no guilt, shame or regret about their sexual exploration. They felt nothing just love and fulfilment.

In fact, most aspects of island living were rather wonderful.

Their diet had broadened and improved as they learned more about the island's bounty and became adept at fishing and trapping small animals. Their activity levels were higher than in their past lives as they swam, hiked, played games on the beach and explored. The three were in the best shape of their lives.

And yet, despite the significant time that had to be devoted to procuring firewood, food and water, mending clothes and improving their structures, and despite how active they were, there seemed to be nearly infinite time for leisure as well. Laying on the beach, floating in one of the island's many shallow pools (an activity they all partook in fully naked at this point.)

And best of all, a chest had washed up on shore from their shipwreck. They were holding out hope for a cache of food but it turned out to be something much, much better -- books!

There must have been a hundred books, from trashy spy novels to Shakespeare to Vonnegut and everything in between. There were even three "naughty" books that Priscilla and her husband had enjoyed together prior to his death. The three family members spent plenty of time apart, reading, floating and exploring, and also plenty of time together, chatting around the fire at night, reminiscing about their old lives and fantasizing about hot showers, mattresses with fresh sheets and various foods that they longed for.

Life on the island was so good that at some point, the three just kind of quit trying to get rescued. They hadn't discussed it and it was hardly a conscious decision but after a time, they focussed less on keeping a large signal fire lit, and just kind of started to ignore the high-flying airplanes and far-off ships that passed.