Island Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah that's it Sammy," said Sarah, who was just a few inches away watching the scene unfold. "Nice and slow."

Sam pushed again and his mother's ass relaxed. The whole head of his cock disappeared inside her anus. She gave out a little squeal but it was a sound of pleasure, not pain, so Sam pushed again. This time she grunted as a full three inches of his cock penetrated her bum.

After a few motionless moments, it was Priscilla who encouraged him, saying "okay baby. I'm okay. It feels good. Push again. Push your dick in. Push it into mama's bum hole."

Now it was Sam's turn to let out a guttural grunt as his mother's words spurred him on and he thrust -- all the way this time -- and his entire cock was up in his mother's ass.

"OH!!" Exclaimed Priscilla "oh Sammy you're in me. You're in my ass. Oh my god." After taking a brief moment to catch her breath, Priscilla turned and looked back over her shoulder at her handsome and virile son. "Sam, you're in. You're all the way in my bum. And Sam? Now I need you to fuck it."

Sam sighed, pulled out a few inches and thrust back in.

"Oh yeah. Oh god. Oh yes. Sam fuck me. Fuck my ass."

Sam was rocking back and forth now, fucking her butt almost like it was a pussy. The sensation was incredible. Her butthole was so, so tight and the depths of her ass were warm and soft. He was lost on a wave of ecstasy.

"Yes Sammy. Harder. Fuck it. Fuck my dirty hole. Fuck my dirty little asshole. Fuck your mama in her bottom Sammy. Fuck it."

Sam was grunting and groaning. Sarah was touching them both and pinched her mother's nipples before reaching between her legs to rub her little clit.

"Oh god so good. It's so good in my ass Sarah. You have to try it. It's so intense, so dirty, so wrong. Oh Sammy it's all the way up. All the way up where I poop. Sammy are you close? Are you going to come in my asshole? Are you going to shoot your load way up where I shit Sammy?"

The utter filth spewing forth from his mother's mouth, combined with the incredible sensation of a tight ass wrapped around his young cock was too much. Sam was on the verge. "Yeah Mom I'm gonna come. I'm gonna come in your ass. I'm gonna shoot right up your butthole."

"Oh yes Sammy. Do it. Fuck your momma's dirty asshole and come inside me."

Sam groaned and thrust one last time, deep inside his mother's anus as his thick, warm cum spurted inside her, coating the insides of her bowels. Mother and son were panting and sighing, recovering from the intense act they had just completed. Priscilla collapsed forward onto the bed, pulling Sam's shrinking cock out of her asshole in the process and her son collapsed beside her.

After a few moments, Sarah leaned in and whispered in her Mother's ear, "Mommy that was beautiful. I loved it. And Mom? Remember when you said that nothing I wanted could ever be gross?"

"Yes honey of course. You are my angel, anything you want is beautiful."

"Well then Mom? I want to taste you on him again."

"Oh. Oh honey. After that? I'm not sure."

"I want to Mommy. I want to so bad. It will make me a part of it.

Priscilla just smiled. Taking this as permission, Sarah crawled over to her brother and looked into his eyes, leaned in and took his cock in her mouth.

Sam's cock had mostly softened so Sarah was able to take the entire thing into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the head, slurped and tasted it. There was the usual taste of his cock, the taste of the cocoa butter, and the taste of the inside of her Mom's asshole was there, there was no mistaking. His cock tasted like ass. But it somehow also tasted clean and pure.

Sarah swallowed and slurped a few more times and then turned her attention to her Mom. Priscilla was now laying on her back and Sarah pushed her knees open and upward until her mother's freshly fucked asshole was completely exposed. In a final act of filthy intimacy, Sarah leaned in and licked up the rivulets of her brother's cum that were gradually dripping out of Priscilla's bottom.

Sarah swallowed their combined juices and flavours and settled in contentedly next to them.

...

Just how long the trio actually wound up living on their island was hard to say with any accuracy. Island time was just different that way.

But when they were finally spotted by a passing ship and decided to return to the life they had known before, they did so together. They had formed a true marriage, the three of them, and its bonds were unbreakable.

When asked, the Terrace family admitted that during their time on the island they never once dreamed of being rescued... because they already had been rescued, the day that fateful storm delivered them onto the island and opened up to them a world of pure, magical love.