Island Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And at night, they came together, both spiritually and literally.

Over the days and weeks they continued to explore, touching and tasting and sucking and fingering and licking and caressing. They had made each other come dozens of times, always tenderly and always together. But they had never taken that fateful next step... until one magical night under a bright sky lit by a full moon, almost surreal in its size and brightness.

It was that night that Sam finally got to fuck his mother.

...

As they settled in, Sam stoked the fire one last time to ensure there would be embers in the morning. As he climbed into their shared bed, he noticed that his mother was reading one of the naughty books, which usually meant she was particularly aroused and ready.

Sam lay on his mother's right side and picked up his own book, and a few minutes later, Sarah crawled in and tucked herself right up next to Priscilla on her left. The siblings knew by this point to let their mother take the lead and decide when it was time. And tonight, it was time almost immediately as she struggled to contain her desire.

"Kids," she began. "You know I love you. And you know I love being intimate with you. I feel this island has filled us with love and joy and I have never felt so close to two people in my entire life."

Sarah beamed at this and said "oh mom we love you too. And we love each other so much. And what we do in this bed is just so delicious and naughty but pure at the same time."

"That's exactly how I feel, my daughter. And Sam? Do you feel the same?"

"You know I do, mom" replied her 22 year old son, now wise well beyond his years. "I feel a connection to the two of you that I never knew would be possible. It's not just about coming, it's so much more."

At this, Priscilla formed a sly grin and teased "oh so you're not interested in coming tonight?"

Sam stumbled, "I uh er I mean I don't..."

"Aw look Mom," said Sarah as she joined in the teasing "you broke his brain!"

"Don't worry Sam," reassured his mother. "You will come tonight. I assure you my boy, you will come. And Sam?"

"Yeah Mom," he replied, curling up next to her, his erection already starting to form.

"Tonight I want you to come inside me."

At this, both of her kids let out little gasps. They had been waiting for this moment.

"Oh my god mom really? You want me to..."

"Yes Sam. I want you to fuck me."

"Oh god. I have wanted this so badly Mom. I want to make love to you."

"That will come later Sam," replied Priscilla, her eyes clouded with lust. "We will make love later. Tonight I want you to fuck me. I want you to take your mother and make me yours. Sarah honey, lick mommy's pussy and get it ready."

Sarah cooed "oooohhh yes Mommy. I would love to. I love to taste your sweet, hot pussy."

Sarah pulled back the covers and gazed at her mother's wonderful body. Her breasts were bare. By now they were quite tanned, but still perfectly smooth and her little pink nipples were firm as little jelly beans. She looked down and raised her eyes as she saw her mother's panties. They were pink silk, with elaborate stitching and embroidery. She hadn't seen them before.

Noticing Sam and Sarah looking intently at her panties, Priscilla answered their unspoken question, saying "the third day we were here, these washed up on the shore but I never put them on until today. I was saving them for a special day that I knew would come. That day is today."

Sarah in particular was mesmerized by the fresh, clean, pristine garment -- all of their other clothes were quite the opposite by now. "Oh mom they are so pretty."

"I'm glad you like them, Sarah. Because tomorrow, I would like you to wear them."

Sarah's eyes brightened. "Oh mom! You mean tomorrow Sam can..."

"Yes my beautiful daughter. Tomorrow night nothing would make me happier than to watch you fuck your brother."

Both Sam and Sarah breathed deep at these words. They had wanted nothing more in their entire lives.

"But that is in the future, Sarah. Presently I would like for you to get these panties off of me and get your face between my legs please.

Sarah smiled and grabbed one side of the pink silk. At the same time, her brother grabbed the other side. Priscilla raised her hips as her children peeled her panties off of her glistening pussy. She moaned as Sarah immediately leaned in, inhaling the aroma of her mother's extremely aroused pussy before planting a dozen little kisses all over it.

"Oh yes Sarah," Priscilla moaned while Sam watched, utterly mesmerized, "yes, lick mommy's pussy. Get me all ready for my boy's cock." She then turned to Sam and said, "Sam, honey, are you almost ready? Is your cock hard for mommy?"

"God mom it's so hard. It's so hard and big for you. I can't wait to feel it inside you."

"Sarah," panted her mother. "Mommy's ready now. Mommy's pussy is ready to get fucked. Oh god it's been so long. Mommy needs to get fucked. Sarah, get his cock all ready to fuck me. Sarah, suck your brother's cock."

Sarah said nothing, just moaned in pleasure as she shifted her mouth away from her mom's hairy vagina and across to her brother's big, throbbing cock. She took it deep into her mouth, as deep as she could, and swirled her tongue around it. It was so hard in her mouth and throat she could feel the strength of his desire.

"Oh god Sarah. Oh god sis." With this she backed off. She could sense his urgency and she didn't want him to come too soon.

"Mommy," she said, "he's so hard for you Mommy. His cock is so big and hard. He's ready to fuck you."

Priscilla moaned. "Sammy. Come here and fuck your mother. Sarah, put it in me. Put my son's cock in me."

Sam rolled on top of his mother while his sister gently touched them both. As Sam climbed on top of Priscilla and stared deep into her eyes, Sarah gently wrapped her hand around his cock and guided it to the entrance to their mother's vagina, the very place they had both emerged from.

The head of Sam's cock penetrated Priscilla's soaking wet pussy immediately. Sam looked into her eyes and pushed. It was done. He was inside her. His cock was buried deep inside his mother. He pushed again and his pubic hair met hers. Priscilla groaned with that deep womanly groan that only full penetration can elicit. He was all the way in her.

Sarah kissed her Mom and rubbed her brother's ass as he slowly withdrew and then slammed into her with force.

"UNGHH. Yes. Yes Sam. Fuck me."

"Oh Mom you're so tight. Your pussy is so tight and so hot."

"Oh yes son. Your cock feels so big inside me. You're so hard and so big. So deep inside. Fuck me Sam. Fuck me hard."

The young man could no longer restrain himself. He started absolutely pounding into her, filling her cunt, withdrawing and thrusting in again. He was panting and grunting and it was clear he would not last much longer.

Sam was fucking his Mom so hard that her heavy tits were flopping up and down, back and forth. Sarah grabbed them in her hands and took her left breast into her mouth, sucking hard on her nipple.

"Oh Sarah yes," panted Priscilla. "Yes baby suck your mama's tit. Suck it. I'm so close Sarah. Play with my clit. So close."

Her daughter wasted no time finding Priscilla's clit and started rubbing it back and forth as her hand was pressed between the bodies of her brother and her mother in their frantic sex. Turned on beyond compare, she slid her other hand down to her own very warm, very damp pussy and started fingering herself.

"I'm close too Mom," panted Sam. I'm gonna come.

"Oh yes my boy. Oh yes, come with me. Come inside me Sam."

"Oh god," someone gasped.

"Sam, come inside your Mama. Come in my pussy Sam. Fill me up with your hot cum. Shoot it in your Mom Sam. FUCK ME AND COME INSIDE ME."

That was all it took. Just as Priscilla began to climax with her son's cock inside her and her daughter's fingers thrumming across her swollen clitoris, Sam groaned and exploded inside his mother. Sam convulsed and flexed once, twice... he must have squirted six times inside the soft, tight cunt from which he was born. Sam had never had such a powerful orgasm in his life. He moaned again and collapsed into his Mom's waiting arms.

For a moment they just held one another. They were filled with bliss. The room was filled with the sounds of panting.

Mother, son and daughter had all come at the same time -- Priscilla from a hard fucking and her daughter's fingers, Sam from pounding his mother's tight pussy and Sarah from fingering herself to the incredibly erotic show they had just put on. The trio had achieved a whole new level of satisfaction.

...

They took a few minutes to catch their breath. All three were in a state of pure bliss. They were all touching in every way possible, Sam still laying on his mother and Sarah cuddled next to them both. All were breathing deeply, contentedly, and all three had satisfied half-smiles on their faces.

Sarah whispered in her Mom's ear, "Mom I want to do something. You might think it's gross but I really really want to do it."

"Whatever you want my darling. I wouldn't find anything you want gross, I promise," she reassured her daughter.

"Actually it's two things. Mom I want to taste you on him. I want to lick your juices off of Sammy's cock."

"Oh baby," replied Priscilla. "That would be so sexy."

"The other thing though Momma. It's a bit... more intense" said Sarah sheepishly.

"Anything my darling daughter. Anything. Don't be afraid."

"Well the other thing is... I want to taste his juices too" But Sarah emphasized the last part, pushing her lips right into her mother's left ear and whispering with purpose "I want to taste them from you."

Priscilla gasped at her words and didn't respond in words, but simply gave her daughter a gentle smile and nod, reassuring her that this new level of intimacy was something that they would all want and cherish.

With this validation from her Mom, Sarah slid down their bodies and gently guided her little brother to his side, his now-flaccid dick sliding out of Priscilla. Wordlessly, Sarah leaned over and took him in her mouth. She immediately tasted the unmistakable flavour of pussy. But it was something more also, to taste it off of a sated cock. It tasted like them both and it tasted like the sea.

Sarah swirled her tongue around and around her brother's spent cock, sucking off every last drop of her mother's vaginal fluids. Sam's cock stirred at the stimulation and the beginnings of a new erection made their presence known -- but that was not Sarah's intent. She pulled her mouth off of Sam's member, savoured the flavours that had gathered on her tongue and deliberately, slowly and sensually, she swallowed it all down.

Again without a single word, Sarah sat up and looked her Mother in the eye. Priscilla gave her a sly smile and spread her legs wide. Sarah seductively lowered her head. She gave her Mom a playful bite on her inner thigh, which made her yelp.

Then Sarah brought her mouth to her Mother's pussy. The pussy her brother had just fucked and come inside. It was red, swollen and absolutely coated in their combined juices. And slowly, deliberately, Sarah licked it.

Sam's cum was drizzling out of Priscilla's cunt, oozing its way down through her pussy lips and downwards further still, across her tight little asshole and into the cheeks of her gorgeous ass. Sarah took one look at the sight before her and literally salivated. There was just something about the commingled sex juices of the two people she loved more than anything in the world that sparked in her a relentless fire.

Sarah touched her tongue to the rivulet of semen dripping out of her mother's vagina tentatively at first, but as soon as she got a taste she wanted it all. She feasted on her brother's cum, marinated in their mother's womb and it was the most fulfilling meal she could imagine.

Sarah licked up the cum from between the folds of Priscilla's cunt. She licked up the cum from her thighs. She licked up the cum from just below Priscilla's pussy. And then... she licked up the cum that had gathered on Priscilla's pouting little slit of an asshole.

Sarah's mother moaned. She had never had someone lick her there, on her bottom. It was an intense sensation. So dirty. So wrong. And yet so wonderful. Sarah did it again, swiping her tongue back and forth over her mother's asshole as she moaned.

When Sarah had swallowed down every single drop of cum and pussy juice, she settled her head down on her mother's breast and the three fell into a deep, satisfied sleep.

...

The next day, the three practically floated across the island while tending to their daily chores. Occasionally they would meet one another's eyes and be filled with joy and satisfaction, exchanging smiles and knowing glances having fully consummated their relationship -- well, almost fully.

Around midday, when the tropical sun was high in the blue sky, Priscilla approached her daughter. "Sarah," she said softly, "last night was just so wonderful. It was everything I could have hoped for. I have never been so satisfied in my whole entire life." Mother and daughter beamed at one another as Priscilla continued "and I want that for you, too. I want you to experience it as well."

"Oh yes Mom, me too."

"But honey, this is a big step. I want to make sure you're ready for it and that you're not feeling any pressure or trepidation."

"Mom!" exclaimed Sarah "it couldn't be more opposite! I am excited and eager and I just can't wait. I can't wait to finally take Sam inside me with you right there with us. I've never been more ready for anything in my life."

Priscilla smiled, knowing Sarah's words were true. "Okay honey, then take these." With that, she handed her daughter the pink, silky panties that she had worn herself the night before, the night she'd been fucked by her son. "Put them on now, so that you can spend the rest of the day in anticipation, thinking about that strong, virile young man penetrating you tonight."

"Oh yes Mom," replied Sarah, her eyes suddenly clouded with desire. "Oh yes." Sarah slipped her fingers into the waistband of the threadbare grey cotton panties she was wearing, slid them down her legs and stepped out of them. Priscilla took a moment to admire the young woman's perfect triangle of soft, curly hairs between her legs and just the hint of her fresh, pink slit before Sarah stepped into the delicate pink panties and slid them up her legs. She wiggled into them, pulling them over her full, round bum and stretching them over her mound.

"Oh mom they're so soft and sexy. I love that you saved these for us." Priscilla just smiled as Sarah leaned forward and whispered in her mother's ear "and now the spot that your pussy touched all day yesterday is touching my pussy. And Mom? I'm getting wet already."

"Oh baby," sighed Priscilla, "I can't wait to touch you and smell you and taste you. Tonight will be a wonderful night."

The rest of the day seemed to take a month. All three were full of excitement and anticipation and tried to take their minds off of the sexual congress to come by splashing in the water, picking coconuts and carrying water. It seemed that every time she made eye contact with her brother, the dampness between Sarah's legs grew. She could see him looking at her with hunger as well, and thought she noticed a bulge in the front of his shorts.

After what seemed like the longest afternoon ever, it was finally time.

As the sunset over the vast ocean put on a dreamy kaleidoscope sunset show and the fire crackled just outside of the sleeping shelter, Priscilla, Sarah and Sam prepared for bed. Sarah pulled her sundress over her head and Sam immediately noticed the special pink panties.

"Sarah?" asked Sam, his voice cracking just a bit. "Are we going to..."

"Oh yes Sammy. Yes we are. I can't wait to have you inside me."

Priscilla swelled with pride and love and began to gently guide her children. "Sam, take off your clothes honey. Show your sister how much you want her." Sam did as instructed, lifting off his shirt to reveal his tanned, muscular torso, and then sliding down his shorts and briefs. His thick cock sprung free. It was already swollen and semi-erect.

Priscilla then turned to her daughter "now Sarah, lie back and show Sam how much you want him." Sarah leaned back onto the bed and slowly, deliberately spread her legs, revealing a large, dark patch where her vagina had leaked its arousal into the pink panties.

"See how wet she is for you Sam?" breathed Priscilla. "She's making a wet spot in those panties on top of the wet spot I made in them for you last night." Sam groaned at this, head swimming with lust. "I'm going to take them off of her now Sam, and then you are going to take her."

Priscilla leaned down and rubbed her daughter's pussy through the pink panties a few times, then grasped the waistband and slid them down and off as Sarah raised her hips. "Oh Mommy I can't wait. I feel like a virgin again. How do you want me, Sam?"

Until this point, Sam hadn't considered any position other than missionary. He was so eager to get his cock inside the wet vagina in front of him he couldn't think about anything else so Sarah took the lead. "Start like this so I can look in your eyes when it goes inside for the first time."

Sam could wait no longer. He lowered himself onto his big sister until his throbbing cock was touching the smooth, damp folds of her sex. He turned to Priscilla and said "Mom, put it in. Put my cock in my sister."

Priscilla smiled and wrapped her thin, delicate fingers around her son's big, throbbing, now-rock-hard penis. Instinctively, she stroked it back and forth three or four times before guiding it to the opening of Sarah's sex and saying "push, Sammy. Push inside her."

Sam thrust, penetrating his sister fully in one stroke. She was so warm, so wet, so tight. Her pussy felt similar to their mother's wrapped around his cock, but also different. Sarah moaned "oh yes Sammy. Yes. You're so deep in me. So deep."

"Oh Sarah it's so tight and warm. Your pussy feels so good around my cock."

"Fuck her, Sam. Fuck your sister." And he did, pulling almost all the way out of his sister's pussy and then thrusting back in again, over and over.

"Oh god yes Sam. Fuck me. It's so good. You're so deep." Sam thrust in again and again, his chest now glistening with sweat. Priscilla gently rubbed her daughter's round, firm breasts as Sam penetrated her over and over again, pulling and pinching on her daughter's erect nipples. "Oh yes Mom, yes. Pinch my tits."

Priscilla continued to play with her daughter's breasts, occasionally leaning down to take a nipple into her mouth and suck, while Sam continued pounding her pussy until Sarah motioned for him to stop. "I want to try something different Sam. I'm going to roll onto my side and you get behind me and fuck me from behind."

Sam almost came from the mere suggestion of fucking his sister from behind, but he was able to calm himself and move behind Sarah as instructed. Sarah, now laying on her side facing her Mother, spread her legs and whispered. "This way, I can touch my Mommy while my little brother fucks me. Do you want me to touch you Mommy?"

"Oh yes baby girl. I want your fingers everywhere." Sarah gasped as Sam entered her from behind and immediately started fucking her hard. This gasp pushed Sarah lips to lips with her Mother who opened her mouth and started a deep, passionate kiss between mother and daughter. Their tongues mashed against one another, and explored lips and mouths as Sarah's fingers found Priscilla's dampness between her legs.

"Oh Mommy you're so wet. I'm going to finger you. I'm going to finger fuck your wet cunt. Do you want that?" Priscilla could only nod, so lust filled was she by her daughter's dirty words. "That's two fingers, Mom. Two fingers right up inside you because your pussy is so wet. Do you want more?"