Island Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that they were done Carrie quickly threw on a T-shirt and met me outside. She pulled me back into the room because she wanted to talk. Samuel was laying in bed, his cock was still wet with cum.

"Kevin, I don't know what to say. We were going to tell you, I'm sorry, I didn't mean for you to find out this way,"

I was too stunned to speak. She sat next to Samuel and went on, he put his hand on her leg. "If you want a divorce, I understand and won't fight you."

My wife was very emotional as Samuel stroked her leg, trying to keep her calm. She stood up and walked over to me, putting her hand on my cheek.

"Carrie, it's ok. I already suspected that you two were fucking. I don't want to lose you, I love you!" I was trying not to cry as I looked over her shoulder at Samuel laying in bed with his big cock sticking straight up.

"I don't want a divorce either, we can figure this out." I tried to grab her hand, but she jerked it away.

"Kevin, I'm not sure I can be with you anymore. Samuel and I are in love," she looked at me with her gorgeous blue eyes, and I could see that something had changed.

"But Carrie, you're my wife, I love you," she just shook her head and looked down.

"Carrie, are you coming back to bed? I need to cum. Your husband can watch," Samuel was looking right at me and stroking his long black cock as he spoke.

"One sec baby," Carrie looked at him and then back at me. She had a devilish smile on her face.

"I have to go, we can talk more about this later," she ran back to bed. My wife quickly started sucking him in earnest, swallowing damn near every inch.

"Your wife is a very talented cock sucker, my friend," Samuel looked at me as I gawked at my wife's wanton performance. I walked closer and sat down on the side of the bed.

"Her pussy and mouth are mine now. You can look, but you can't touch," Samuel wagged his finger at me. We were leaving the next day so I knew this wasn't true. "Isn't that right Carrie?"

"Yes Samuel, of course," my wife said as she took a moment to catch her breath and take her t-shirt off.

"I told you that he wouldn't mind us fucking," he was squeezing her big tit as they both looked over at me.

"Kevin, look at this beautiful cock. Your small penis could never compare. He just fills me up so good, and he's always hard and ready to go!" Now she was sitting up, getting herself into position.

"Are you going to stay and watch us fuck?"

I nodded my head.

"Good, why don't you touch yourself, I know you're excited." Carrie sat up and positioned her hungry cunt over his cock.

It was so hot being so close to the action. It was nice that it was finally out in the open and I didn't have to hide any longer. I pulled my shorts off and started rubbing my shaft with my dry hand.

"Give me that pussy," the big stud was getting impatient.

"One other thing you might notice... Samuel isn't wearing a condom. He only fucks me raw. There's probably a good chance I'm already carrying his baby," my wife moaned as she sank onto his long cock. I had an upfront view as they joined together.

"And I don't pull out either! Your wife is addicted to my cum!" He laughed, smacking my wife's thick ass.

"Oh my God! He's so fucking big! I'm going to CUMMMM!" Carrie started going off as her orgasm swept over her.

I was speechless as I sat back and watched the two of them find their rhythm. They were completely in sync with each other and quickly found their groove. It was almost magical seeing it up close and in the light.

My penis almost got hard as I rubbed it, trying to keep pace. It wasn't nearly as sore as it had been, but it was still painful to the touch. In just a matter of minutes, I shot my load into my hand as my wife screamed out in her third consecutive release.

"Hey look, your husband just came," Samuel said pointing at my cum dripping off my hand.

"Aw, you really do like it! Maybe you can clean up my pussy after Samuel fills me up again. I know you like the taste of him since you've already done it a few times this week."

I just shook my head as I watched them pick up the pace. Samuel plowed my wife hard and fast for several minutes as Carrie came multiple times. It was surreal and completely captivating being so close to the action. I was in awe of the sheer athleticism of their mating.

Soon enough, my wife's pussy was about to defeat his epic cock once again. The mighty stud finally succumbed to the intense pleasure. He announced his impending release as she only increased her efforts. I was inches away as I watched every muscle in his body strain as he growled loudly.

"I'm CUMMING!" He yelled right before sucking on her hanging tits.

"Me too baby! Give it to me!" My wife was right there with him as she too started shaking and quivering. They were both completely lost in the moment.

I could see Samuel's huge balls tighten and contract as he exploded his potent seed deep inside my wife's fertile garden. He had probably delivered over a quart of his cum inside my wife over the last few days. It was impossible to think that she wasn't already pregnant.

This was truly an honor to see them cum up close and personal. I could feel the heat radiating from their bodies as they remained locked in with each other. Now they were kissing and cooing, as Samuel stayed deep inside her pussy. I started to rub Carrie's ass. I desperately wanted to do my job.

"I think hubby wants to clean you up," Samuel looked at me and smiled.

"Is that true baby?" Carrie turned her head to look at me. I had to look pretty pathetic as I knelt beside them, my penis was soft and retracted.

"Yes, please," I started pulling her towards me.

"Can he clean me up for you baby?" My wife looked into her lover's eyes.

"He may, I'm going to want you again very soon," they shared a sweet kiss.

"After this, I want to be alone with Samuel for the rest of the day, ok?" I heard a squelch as my wife rolled over and Samuel slipped out of her wet pussy.

"I understand, I want to taste you," my heart started racing and my mouth was watering as my wife rolled on her back. I got over and spread her legs, her bald pussy was puffy and red. That once tight and snug virginal hole was gaping open as a trickle of semen began to drip out.

"You two have fun, I'm going to take a shower," Samuel sat up and kissed my wife before getting out of bed. His cock was still plump and sticking out despite just cumming. I was envious of him for more than a few reasons.

"I'll join you when he's done," Carrie smacked his black ass. Samuel walked away leaving us to it. My wife's body never looked better in my opinion. Her stomach was tight and firm. The gold belly button piercing really topped it off. There were no visible tan lines on her now perfectly light bronze skin. She was practically glowing.

Best of all, her natural big tits looked so full and plump. Now her nipples were perpetually long and hard. Samuel had sucked them so much that they were more prominent than ever. My wife was easily one of the hottest women on the planet.

"Well, get to it, clean me up," she reached out to guide me down to her drooling pussy. I didn't even hesitate as I dove in and started lapping up all the delicious cum from her well-used cunt.

"Get it baby, get all that tasty cum out of me! Feels so good!" I was getting so worked up as she spoke.

Over the past few days, I had probably eaten my wife out nine or ten times. Of course, her pussy was always brimming with hot cum, but this was so much better.

"Mmmm, lick my pussy baby! You're going to make me cum," my wife cried as she egged me on. I swallowed several mouthfuls of thick cream. Carrie was in heaven as she came hard once again, filling my mouth with more cum.

"Are you touching yourself while you lick me?" She said as I tugged my penis. It wasn't exactly hard, but it wasn't soft either.

"Yeah, I'm so horny babe, do you think we could make love?" I looked up at my wife, her lover's cum was dripping off my chin.

"Honey, that wasn't the deal," she was rubbing her pussy as I started pulling faster. "Samuel won't like it..."

"He doesn't have to know! I'll be quick," I was already getting close to orgasm yet again.

"You promise not to bother me and Samuel tonight?" I nodded my head as I crawled up her body. I took a moment to suck and worship her thick nipples.

"I promise, please," I begged. Carrie covered my penis with a thick layer of her lover's cum. It felt so good to be touched by her.

"OK, but I don't want to see or hear you until tomorrow morning, ok?" I nodded quickly as she positioned my aching shaft against her hot sex. It had been a week since I had been in this position.

"Oh thank you baby," I tried to kiss my wife but she turned her head.

"Just fuck me, fuck me hard!" Carrie pulled me into her and my slim five and a half inches pushed right into her cum filled hole. It was a surreal experience, my wife had always been so tight, but the frequent sex with her much bigger boyfriend had loosened her up.

"I can't feel anything!" I said in disbelief, it felt like I had put my penis in a warm bowl of pudding!

"I can't feel you either, but keep trying," she laughed. I desperately flailed around trying to get some sensation, my wife looked rather amused.

"Samuel said he was going to spoil me for you," Carrie started rubbing her clit. I pulled out and looked at my cum covered penis.

"It'll tighten up again, right?" I said, starting to get worried.

"Maybe, but I'm not sure I want it to," she smiled devilishly. I started masturbating, using Samuel's cum as lube.

"What are you saying? Honey, you know we can't keep doing this," I was still hoping that Carrie wouldn't leave me.

"I'm saying you can't give me what I need! Your penis is too small and you cum too fast. I'm going to need big cocks from now on," I could see her rubbing her clit.

"Honey..."

"Now hurry up and finish, I want to go shower with my boyfriend!" I couldn't hold back anymore as my little nuts pumped out a few dollops of cum. It oozed uselessly over my knuckles before dripping into the sheets.

"Aw, I think you like sharing me," Carrie sat up and kissed my cheek. "Now be a good boy and run along now, I'll see you tomorrow," she got out of bed and strutted towards the bathroom. Her ass looked incredible.

"Carrie, I love you!" I shouted as she walked into the other room. She didn't say anything back as she opened the shower door and joined her lover in the hot spray. I could see the two of them kissing and giggling as I got up to get dressed.

By the time I walked out the door, Samuel was behind my wife fucking her yet again. Carrie was moaning and crying as he filled her with his magnificent cock.

I tried to busy myself around the resort as I resisted the urge to spy on my wife and her black lover. I made a few friends at the pool and even met a nice young gay couple from where I lived. As we were talking around the pool I saw my wife and Samuel walking hand in hand together towards the beach. They looked so beautiful and happy, my wife was glowing as Samuel proudly showed her off.

Several hours passed and I never saw them return. I ate dinner by myself and enjoyed a few cocktails. Once again I spotted my gorgeous wife and Samuel walking through the lobby. Carrie was all dressed up and looking so sexy. The two of them walked outside and loaded up into a waiting limo with two other mixed-race couples.

I felt incredibly sad and jealous as I watched the black car speed away. I decided to just go back to the room and try to get some rest. I thought I would have a few hours before they might return.

I was shocked to see that all of my wife's luggage was gone from the room. It stunk like sex in there, like they had just done it. I found a note on the cum soaked sheets.

"Kevin, I'm sorry, but I am not going to fly home with you tomorrow. Samuel has asked me to stay with him and I intend to do so. Please don't try to talk me out of it or come looking for me. We can talk about this when I get home. Love, Carrie."

That's when I noticed Carrie's wedding ring and band sitting on the table. I sat down on the bed and began to cry. I couldn't believe that my marriage was over, I had lost my wife to another man.

The next morning I took a cab to Samuel's house and demanded that he let me talk to my wife. Samuel hit me so hard that I was nearly knocked unconscious. He said if I came back again he would kill me. I didn't want to anger him anymore so I ran away.

I took a cab directly to the airport where I flew home all alone. I hadn't heard a word from my wife for two weeks as I returned to work and tried to act normal.

It was agonizing not knowing where she was and what she was doing. I tried calling but she wouldn't answer. The worst was at night when I was all alone. I finally decided to try and relieve some stress by jerking off. I hadn't gotten off since the trip and I was getting very horny.

I turned on my laptop and headed to my favorite website. My heart almost dropped when I saw the newest scene that was being advertised. It was a crystal clear picture of my naked wife and Samuel standing together completely naked on the beach.

"Come and watch the hottest white slut taking the biggest and blackest cock on the island!" The heading read. Of course, I clicked the link and was instantly greeted by an animated picture of my wife and Samuel fucking on the beach. I was clearly seen in the background standing amongst the group of men watching.

"This sexy housewife begs for a hot creampie, while her husband is clueless!" Another caption read. There was a scene that looked like it was filmed in our hotel room and another at Samuel's house.

Of course, I paid the $49.99 for complete access to all of the scenes. For the next three days, I beat off constantly to the several dozen clips starring my wife and her big black lover! There were even a few scenes with them and that redhead from the bar and her well-hung boyfriend.

Carrie instantly became a huge star on the website. Her videos were getting thousands of views per day and eventually, the content made it out to the tube sites. Men from all around the world were clamoring for more!

My wife called me out of the blue one day while I was at work. I was thrilled to hear her voice as she asked if I could give her a ride home from the airport. I happily agreed and left work immediately.

Carrie looked amazing, but I could see that she was distraught about having to leave the tropical paradise and her well-hung lover. She barely spoke to me on the ride home and immediately locked herself in our bedroom when we got home. I could hear her crying for hours when she wasn't on the phone talking to Samuel.

It was a week later when Carrie informed me that Samuel had secured a student visa and would be joining her in the next few weeks. She asked if I could find a place to live before he arrived, I once again refused, explaining that I didn't want to get divorced.

Two weeks later I found Carrie's positive pregnancy test in the trash. I could hear her on the phone talking and crying with Samuel about the good news. Carrie still wasn't talking to me very much and was spending lots of time with Kelly and Grant as they were both excited about their pregnancies.

I had already moved into the guest room, so she would be more comfortable. Carrie still wanted a divorce, but I held out hope that we could work things out. I delayed filing papers and looking for an apartment.

I tried to be helpful and supportive of Carrie, after all, I was still in love with her. She suffered from terrible morning sickness and would be sick for hours. I took care of her and did my best to make her feel better. I even drove her to the first appointment with her gynecologist.

It was at that appointment that I saw my wife's naked body for the first time in the light since she returned home. She stripped down naked as I watched. Those big natural tits were already much bigger and more swollen. I saw that her pussy was still shaved smooth, just how Samuel liked it.

Carrie had the body of a bonafide porn star and she simply looked incredible. I was shocked to see that she had pierced her nipples and had gotten a tattoo right above her pussy too. It was a take on the Jamaican running man and the Queen of Spades.

I couldn't help but look over when she spread her legs open in the stirrups. It was unmistakable, sure enough, a silver stud was gleaming from her clit. The doctor recommended she remove the piercing by the end of her pregnancy.

The doctor also gave me a knowing look when he noticed my wife's tattoo as he started the exam. Carrie seemed so happy to see the tiny beating heart on the sonogram screen. I held her hand as a tear came to my eye. I had to make myself remember that it wasn't my baby on the screen.

Things got tense when Samuel arrived. I came home from work to find him and Carrie fucking ferociously in bed. He was not taking it easy on her at all as he used her body for his pleasure for several hours. They must've fucked nonstop for two days straight.

Samuel had changed since he arrived at our house. He was very demanding and rude to both Carrie and me. He was pissed that I was still there until I agreed to continue paying the mortgage and keep the fridge stocked with his favorite foods.

For the first month, I had to endure Samuel constantly asserting his dominance over Carrie and me. This was even though he was living under my roof. I tried to keep the peace and would just comply with his humiliating demands.

Samuel was old-fashioned in many ways. He expected Carrie to wash his clothes, prepare his meals, chauffeur him around, and maintain a perfectly clean house. He wouldn't let her out of his sight and forbade her from seeing any of her friends, including Kelly and Grant.

Carrie who was now a little more than five months along was fat with his child. She was having trouble keeping up with her chores and was exhausted all the time. I tried to help out as much as possible, but he just kept asking for more.

On top of all his demands around the house, he expected sex wherever and whenever he wanted it. My wife was expected to be naked or wearing lingerie at all times when we were home. He wanted her to be ready for him at will.

Every night they would keep me awake with the constant pounding on the walls and my wife's cries of orgasmic release. I would usually masturbate as I listened to them from the next room. I hadn't touched my wife intimately since the last night of our vacation.

More than once I walked into the kitchen or living room to find Carrie sucking his long cock or bouncing on his lap. Samuel knew full well I was at home and enjoyed humiliating me. He loved to taunt and tease me as he used my once faithful wife's body as his personal cum depository.

He also continued to make videos with my pregnant wife. Carrie seemed to only get more popular as the pregnancy progressed. People just couldn't get enough of her and Samuel fucking for all the world to see. I had to admit, I was probably one of their biggest fans!

A month before giving birth, Carrie was devastated to find out that Samuel was fucking one of his professors from college. It started soon after the doctor had put Carrie on total bed rest. He strongly advised that she avoid any sexual activity. Apparently, the daily blowjobs weren't enough for the horny stud and he needed more.

I had a feeling something was up when she had been hanging around the house almost every day. It was pretty innocent at first as she claimed to be tutoring him. I figured that it was only a matter of time before Samuel fucked her. Thank god I was right. The big jerk moved out within the week.

With Samuel gone, I was able to swoop in and take over right where he left off. The mood around the house changed as Carrie and I began working on our broken relationship. She even treated me to her now-perfected and extraordinary blowjobs. She made me cum so hard that I saw stars.

1...345678